Like Mother, Like Daughters Pt. 04

Story Info
A continuation from Part 3 under the same title.
4.7k words
4.42
8.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after the football frat party, I started hanging out more with Heather and Holly and we started to form a closer relationship throughout the rest of our senior year of high school. I remained friends with Cassidy but we saw much less of one another. Her boyfriend didn't trust me and he felt that I was a bad influence on her. Over the next few weeks since 'going black,' I continued to live a pretty promiscuous lifestyle. As the New Year approached, I was having sex on a regular basis but I hadn't gone black only... yet!

One of the perks to hanging out with Heather and Holly was that it allowed me the opportunity to get to know a lot of the black guys at school and around town. The twin sisters were self-proclaimed, fully converted black cock sluts and they, too, had gained quite the reputation around the way. They only had sex with black guys and it wasn't just limited to the boys at our school. They were also very popular with the black guys from other schools, many of the dads, and even a few teachers. I also started to meet many of the black athletes at our school through my sister. Since Lexi was a cheerleader, she was friends with many of the football and basketball players and she hung out with groups of them on a regular basis.

Our school's basketball team had a big game coming up the Friday night before our Winter Break. My mother wanted to have a little get-together back at the house afterwards for some of the guys. Mom was going to the game, like she had gone to every game before, and so it was my job to get the place ready for the party. For this game and this particular night, Mom decided to dress in one of her sluttiest outfits yet. She wore a short tight red dress with a very low cut in the front which showed off a good amount of her cleavage. She accentuated the dress with 4 inch heeled, knee high black boots which really popped out her voluptuous ass. She also wasn't wearing any panties and she had shaved her pussy completely bald. It was very obvious that Mom had big plans that evening.

After the game, Mom and Lexi returned to the house for the party; followed shortly later by 7 guys from the team. It came as no surprise to me that all of the basketball players standing in my house were black. I was very excited to see that one of the guys was Marcus. I had only gotten to know Marcus a little bit and I was looking forward to getting to know him a little better. He was our school's star player in both football and basketball and a good friend to my sister. At the start of the school year, Marcus took Lexi under his wing and they formed a quick friendship. As probably the most popular guy at school, he felt for my sister, who was starting her 1st year of high school in a new town without knowing anybody.

We all sat down in the livingroom while Mom got some snacks together in the kitchen. I was sitting across from Marcus and I was asking him about the game and the season. I was very distracted, however, because he was wearing his short basketball shorts and it appeared as though that was all he was wearing. I could totally make out the huge outline of his cock showing through. I could also see the head of his dick poking out slightly from the bottoms of the shorts. I wondered how big Marcus' cock must be. Marcus was very popular and it was rumored that he had been with a fair number of white girls at school and even several of the moms. Heather and Holly had each fucked him and they said that he had a huge cock. I was dying to find out and it was growing more difficult to concentrate on our conversation. Lexi, who was sitting next to him, must have noticed me staring. She got up from her seat on the couch with a push off from Marcus' knee, walked past me and said "nice, isn't it?" She then gave me a wink and went upstairs to change out of her cheerleading uniform.

My mother came out from the kitchen with snacks and appetizers and sat down with the other players on the other couch. She immediately started flirting with the group of boys... telling them how good they all had just played, how impressed she was with the team and how she really enjoyed watching the games. A few moments later, Lexi came downstairs in her bikini and announced "I'm going out to the pool, who wants to come?" As she bounded out the back patio door, 4 of the guys stood up and followed her outside.

With that, Mom got up and came over to sit next to Marcus.

Mom: "You don't want to go swimming, Marcus?"

Marcus: "Well, I didn't bring any swim trunks."

Mom: "Why don't you just go in your underwear? We're not shy around here."

Marcus: "Ummmm, because I'm not wearing any."

Mom: "Mmmmm, that makes two of us."

With that, Mom placed her hand on the large bulge in Marcus' shorts and began to slowly rub it. He became instantly turned on and his cock quickly grew to where a few inches were now poking out from the bottoms of his shorts. Upon noticing, my mother opened up her legs wide; revealing her bald wet pussy. Marcus took the hint and slid his hand under and up her dress to return the favor. Mom then pulled out Marcus' giant cock from his shorts and exclaimed "Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." She continued to stroke her hand up and down his black shaft while he finger fucked her dripping box. Mom pulled away from making out with him and said to me "Brie, honey, why don't you be a good hostess and go make our friends feel at home." With that, she dipped her head, wrapped her lips around Marcus' enormous black cock and began to suck him off.

I joined DeSean and Reggie over on the other couch and said "I want to suck both of you off but I need you to cum quickly, can you guys do that?"

Reggie: "Not a problem baby, if you're as good as we heard you are."

Me: "I just really need you two to bust your nut as fast as you can. You can both cum in my mouth and I'll drink it all. We just have to hurry before my sister comes back inside."

DeSean: "Oh, you don't have to worry about Lexi. She's in good hands and having her own fun; I can assure you."

As I deepthroated the 2 black cocks from my knees in front of the couch, I was getting more turned on by the sights and sounds of Mom sucking her own big black cock just a few feet from me. I could tell that Marcus had shot his load because I could hear her struggling to choke it all down her throat. "Oh my, Marcus, that sure was a big one," exclaimed my mother. After just a few short minutes, the 2 boys, who were each getting the best blowjob of their life, were getting really close to exploding themselves. I withdrew the cock that was stuffed down my throat, opened my mouth as wide as I could and hand pumped several thick creamy ropes of cum into my mouth and onto my tongue. Without swallowing, I pivoted to the other black cock and stroked the second enormous sticky load into my mouth. I looked up at both of them, opened my mouth wide to show them the 4 ounces of milky cum they had just shot into my eager mouth and swallowed it all in one gulp.

Mom asked me to go outside and check on my sister and the other boys to see if they needed anything. When I went out there, the 4 boys were sitting on the edge of the pool in nothing but their wet underwear. Lexi was standing in front of them all in the shallow end. I asked, "would anyone like anything?"

Lexi: "Oh, hey sis. I could use a water. I had something stuck in my throat."

When I went back into the house to grab some refreshments for my sister and her friends, Mom, Marcus, Reggie and DeSean were nowhere to be seen. I gathered up some drinks to run outside and headed back into the house. I immediately headed upstairs to my mother's bedroom and discovered exactly what I had suspected.

Mom was already on all 4's on the bedroom carpet and was getting a train run up on her by the 3 well-hung black guys. I quickly stripped off my clothes, strutted over next to my mother, and got down on my hands and knees myself. Mom and I needed these boys to fuck us quickly before Lexi got suspicious. The guys took short little shifts moving around between me and Mom and stretching out our cunts and mouths. There was never a moment that either one of us didn't have a black cock shoved balls deep in our white, slutty pussies.

After just a few minutes, Reggie emptied his swollen balls deep up into Mom... sending her into a shuddering orgasm. As her lover pulled his long snake from her wet pussy, Mom reached under and between her legs to catch most of his sticky load in the cupped palm of her hand and proceeded to slurp it all up. "Mmmmm, baby, that's delicious," said my mother. I was getting pounded by DeSean and I could feel him getting ready to cum himself. His cock had grown very big and hard and his thrusts had quickened. I looked back over my shoulder at him and said "c'mon baby, give me that giant black load; fill this white pussy up." He did just that, as he spurted several warm gooey cumshots into my open cunt.

After catching my breath, I looked over to see Mom's lips wrapped around Marcus' huge dick as she swallowed several inches of him down her throat. "Who's ready for another one?" he asked. Mom withdrew his cock from her mouth and muttered "I want it, please; fuck me, Marcus!" I didn't say a word but reached back around to my ass cheeks and spread them apart to reveal my freshly fucked cunt which was still dripping milky cum from the load that I just took. Without hesitation, Marcus walked behind my mother and continued around until his big, hard black cock was hovering just behind my sloppy pussy. Marcus then grabbed my soft, round ass and pulled me back onto his cock as it slid smoothly into my fuck canal. "You fucking bitch!" said my mother quite disappointed.

Me: "Oh yeah, fuck me hard and fast Marcus... give it to me good. Uhhhhh, I want to cum all over your big black dick."

After Marcus pounded me for a few short minutes, I came just as I felt him flood my well-fucked pussy with a series of creamy spurts. It was beautiful and so sexy. I quickly put my clothes back on and headed out of my mother's bedroom to go check on Lexi and the other guys.

Winter Break from school started on that Monday. Lexi would be spending the holidays with our Dad and Heather and Holly's parents both worked during the day. That meant that we had two houses in which to hang out and have some fun for 2 weeks. I saw Heather and Holly quite a bit over the break. I also saw a lot of black cock... EVERY day, in fact. So that the neighbors didn't catch on to our shenanigans, we alternated hanging out at each other's houses where we had hours-long gangbangs almost every day. On the weekends, we hung out either at the football frat house or at my house. Mom joined in on the fun on the weekends.

By the time the New Year had rolled around, I had enjoyed a good share of fun with the high school boys but I needed and wanted to experience more. Heather and Holly explained about subtle ways of letting older black men know that I was into the lifestyle; that I was down for Big Black Cock. For Christmas, they bought me my first 2 pieces of jewelry to help me get my message across. One was a beautiful necklace with the 'Queen of Spades' symbol and the other was an ankle bracelet with the identical charm. The sisters told me to wear the jewelry to school when we returned from break and they would introduce me to our Math teacher, Mr. Jackson.

Math was my 4th class that day and I had already gotten quite a few looks from other kids in class or in the halls beforehand. When I walked into Math class, Heather and Holly were each sitting on the desk already talking to the teacher. When the girls saw me, they waved me over. "Mr. J, this is our new friend, Brie," said Heather. As I extended my hand out to shake his, my necklace slinked down my neck with the charm coming to rest perfectly nestled between the upper cleavage of my perky round 36C breasts. As he shook my hand, I noticed his gaze land and focus in on my tits.

Mr. Jackson: "Hi Brie. You're the new girl whose family just moved here, right? I've heard a lot about you."

"Hopefully only good things," I replied with a sexy wink. "Really good things," said Mr. Jackson.

Throughout the week, Mr. Jackson paid much more attention to me than he ever had before. I had a lot of fun reciprocating with my own flirtatious behaviour. Then, at the end of class on Thursday that week, he asked me if I could come to his classroom after school the next day to go over some of my studies. I knew exactly what this was an invitation for so I dressed extra slutty for school that Friday.

I walked into Mr. Jackson's room after school and he got up from his desk and locked the door behind me.

Mr. Jackson: "I'm not going to waste your time here, Brie. I think you know exactly why I asked you to come here today. Heather and Holly have told me all about you. I think we're both looking for the same thing here."

With that, Mr. Jackson sat back down in his chair and ordered me down onto my knees in front of him. He then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and barked "suck my dick slut!" Mr. Jackson's cock was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. "Holy fuck, how big is this thing?" I asked. "Why don't you measure it," he replied as he opened up his desk drawer to retrieve a wooden ruler. I placed the ruler firmly at the base of his shaft and laid it along the length of his long black cock. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the head of his cock extended a few inches past the end of the ruler. "OMG, I have to take a picture of this, do you mind?" I asked. Mr. Jackson's cock was also exceptionally thick and I did the best that I could with this monster as I went down on him under his desk. I could only manage to get a few inches of him inside my mouth. I sucked his beautiful black cock and licked his large, heavy balls for about 10 minutes; with him periodically pulling his dick from my sloppy mouth and slapping it heavily across my face. At one point, he pulled off my top and undid my laced bra to fuck my tits. I almost came from the sight of my necklace wrapping around his enormous cock as he slid the massive shaft between my breasts and into my open mouth.

"Now, get up, turn around and bend over my desk," ordered Mr. Jackson. "I heard you like to take us bareback," he continued. Before I could respond, he yanked my panties down to my knees and took me aggressively from behind. As turned on and as wet as I was, the pressure that I felt, as his humongous black cock filled up every cm of my stretched out cunt, was immense. This was, by far, the biggest cock that I had ever taken and it had my pussy opened wider than it ever had been before. I guessed that my teacher was around 16 inches long and probably 8 or 9 inches around. As he pushed deeper and deeper up inside of me, my pussy gripped him tighter and tighter. I quickly texted the picture that I had just taken to Heather and Holly.

Heather: "Looks like you're getting to know Mr. J. Get you some of that good black dick, girl."

Holly: "He can fuck! You're not going to be the same when he's done with you... in more ways than one."

Mr. Jackson pushed my mini skirt up over my waist as he continued to relentlessly hammer my loosened cunt. He must have been pounding me silly for a half hour straight without ever switching positions or changing his pace. At one point, he kicked out my feet to get my legs wider so that he could get even deeper inside me... ripping my panties that were still around my knees. It seemed as though I could feel his powerful thrusts all the way up into my stomach. I couldn't take much more of his gigantic black cock ripping me apart.

Me: "Oh God, fuck me! Please cum inside me, Mr. Jackson. Make this white pussy all yours!"

Moments later, Mr. Jackson grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me back onto his powerful deep thrusts as I felt his hot creamy cum completely flood my worked out womb. The entire moment was so fucking hot that, as my black teacher pulled out over 13 inches of his cum-covered cock from my dripping wet pussy, I squirted all over the front of him. My sloppy cunt was so loose from being stretched out by this behemoth of a black cock that the huge load that he had just pumped up inside of me came pouring out and into a large puddle on the floor. I spun around, got on my knees and licked up the combination of our fluids from his cock and balls. "Now, clean up the rest of your mess bitch," he ordered. That was it for me. This was the day that I would be fully converted into a black cock whore. As I lapped up the gooey puddle of cum from off of the floor, I decided, at that moment, that I was going ALL BLACK and I was never going back. I would go on to have weekly 'appointments' with Mr. Jackson every Friday after school for the rest of the school year.

As I walked out to my car in the student parking lot, I saw my sister, Lexi, hanging out with a couple of black guys. I didn't know their names but I had 'made their acquaintance,' quite a few times, actually, over the holidays.

Lexi: "Hey big sis! What are you still doing here so late on a Friday?"

"Oh, ummm, I was just putting in some extra work with Mr. Jackson," I replied.

Lexi: "Oh, Mr. J? I love him."

Lexi had taken notice of my new necklace that I had forgotten I was still wearing. As she looked at the charm in the palm of her hand, she said "sooooo pretty, Brie; is this new?" Grabbing it from her hand, I answered "ummm, uh yeah, my friends Holly and Heather got it for me."

Lexi: "Oh, I know them. Well, I love it!"

Before I rushed over to my car, I asked Lexi if she needed a ride home.

Lexi: "No thank you, sis. We're heading over to DJ's house to hang out."

We were approaching the end of the school year and I began to notice that Holly was going home sick a lot or missing days entirely. I asked Heather if everything was okay and she told me that Holly was pregnant. Heather said that her sister was dealing with morning sickness and she was trying to hide everything from their parents. Holly had no idea who the father was but she had decided that she was going to have the baby. She was about 16 weeks along and she really just wanted to make it to graduation before telling her parents. The baby was going to be black and she knew that her Dad would kick her out of the house or disown her entirely.

Our Senior Prom was right around the corner and over the weeks leading up to Prom Night, I had been asked to it by countless boys at school. They all knew about my loose and easy reputation and so they figured it was a sure bet that they would get laid. I wasn't a one guy type of chick and so I politely declined each one of them. Besides, Heather, Holly and I had made a pact that we weren't going to go as anyone's date but we would be offering ourselves up that night to any of the black boys who wanted to end their senior year with a bang.

We had booked adjoining motel rooms for the after party and the 3 of us had bought identical see-through white dresses to wear along with our lifestyle jewelry and undergarments. I had purchased the same 'I ❤ BBC' white panties to match those of the sisters and we each wore them under our dresses. Holly was also wearing her 'BBC ONLY' navel ring and it was the perfect accompaniment to her pregnant belly and really helped finish off her whole look. She looked sexy as hell with her fitted dress perfectly accentuating her visible baby bump and she received a good number of looks throughout the night. We all got quite a few stares come to think of it. The sisters and I had a blast at the prom that evening... dancing, singing, chatting and flirting but we all were really just looking forward to the fun we would have later back in our rooms.

We had also rented a limo and the party started almost immediately on the ride to the motel. Holly had been dancing and flirting with one of the football players at prom and she desperately wanted to fuck him. She could hardly wait. As soon as we all loaded into the limo, she pulled down her panties to her ankles, hiked up her dress, straddled his tall erect cock and sat down on it until it completely disappeared up inside her. She rode her stud the entire ride to the motel while Heather and I sucked the dicks of the 2 other guys. I watched as Holly's pregnant belly bounced in unison with her enlarged breasts and swollen nipples as she slammed down onto the upward thrusts of his thick black cock. As we pulled into the parking lot, the 2 boys that Heather and I were sucking unloaded their gooey goodness into our open mouths. Without hesitation, we started to make out... swapping the sticky strings of cum from our tongues until Heather finally swallowed it all. Seconds later, the guy that Holly had been riding reached around and clasped both of his strong black hands around her bulging white belly and pumped her full of his giant steamy load. It was so hot and the perfect way to kickstart our post-prom festivities.

12