Like Silk: Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see him sitting on a short wall, facing away from the fire exit he'd propped open with the hydrant. Wow, real fire safety there, Luc. He was tearing a leaf to pieces and throwing the bits on the floor.

"Trade you a light for a smoke?" I said, and he jumped, swiveling round. He looked shocked to see me but smiled quickly and muttered "You made me fright. Yes please, you have a lighter? You can have this cigarette."

He pulled one from the pack and stood slowly, placing it between my lips. He took the lighter gently from my hand and cupped his other around the end of the cigarette, lighting it for me.

"My grandpapa always say, you never let a lady light her own cigarette" he muttered, lighting his own and placing the lighter on the wall.

"Why?" I asked, feeling the familiar rush of nicotine in my system, and relaxing a little.

"I have no idea. Maybe because my grandmamma was always threatening to set fire to him" he said, deadpan, and I sniggered. "You have a cute laugh Mrs. Galloway" he said, staring lazily at me.

"How do you know I am married?" I asked.

"You are wearing the ring, Andi." He said simply. I'd forgotten to take it off to keep up the game, and after a few drinks I'd forgotten the game, and after a few more drinks I'd forgotten about Oscar. "Now I have question for you. Why do you bring such a teasing pair of pants to a hotel without your husband? Or is he in there, for a secret visit?" Lucien's eyes sparkled.

"No, nobody in there but me" I sighed.

"You are not happy?" He asked, concerned.

"I don't know" I responded. "I have a nice enough life"

"That is not how you must be!" Lucien seemed shocked. "You are very clever and good-looking little Andi, in the communications department. Who will one day be big Andi, when she stays at Façade forever, and becomes my senior communications manager!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe" I moaned, stubbing out my cigarette. I was blushing at the compliments and turned away.

"Why are you so shy?" He asked, sitting next to me on the wall. He took my chin between his hands and looked into my face.

"I never used to be. Honestly, I didn't realize I'd become shy." I shrugged, looking down.

"You are so mysterious" Lucien muttered. "I can't figure out if we are friends or no."

He stood and walked slowly to the door back into the hotel.

"It's getting cold, you'd better come in. we are up early." He said softly over his shoulder, and I followed. He allowed me to pass before him into the dark corridor and closed the fire exit as softly as he could behind us.

"You are not tired either are you?" He whispered.

"No..." I stammered.

"Come here" he breathed, almost inaudibly, and reached his hand out to me. I raised mine to meet his, shaking, and he caressed my fingers. "Come closer" I heard. I took a step towards him, and his fingers crept up my arm and onto my collarbone. I heard him breathe deeply. He took the brief step it took to be in front of my face in the darkness, and I saw his shining eyes fully for the first time as he pushed his spectacles up onto his head. My breath caught, and I felt both at once like a trapped mouse and a caged lioness.

The tip of his nose nudged mine and I took a step back.

"Mr Bisset, I am a married woman" I whispered, trying to sound strong, but sounding like a whimpering child.

"You have been making a little game of pretending you are not, Mrs. Galloway" he smirked. "Why stop now?"

I stared at him in the gloom. Barefoot in baggy grey joggers, with a thin white t-shirt on, he could have been that fuckbuddy from my youth. My heart ached for Young Andi. Andi Mayall, before she was Mrs. Galloway. Before she was shy, before she was wondering where her sensuality had gone.

"Andi, I will go away now if you are truly telling me to" He whispered, never breaking his gaze. "But I want to know you. I can hear you, and feel you, so please, let me know you."

My feelings numbed as I took the step back towards him, and placed my hand on his chiseled, rough jaw. He smiled softly at me and placed his arms around my waist. I moved to kiss him, but he nudged my head with his, and placed his lips on my collarbone. I shivered, and I felt those strong lips smirk. He nibbled softly at my skin, and I broke out in a tingle. His hands moved to my shoulders, and then traced the top of my chest lightly while he gently sipped at my neck, and swirled down my breasts, gently cupping them. They ached for him, and I moaned gently. He pressed his thumbs a little harder and brushed them over my nipples. I felt wild and evil, but I also felt like I was home.

He kissed lower and undid the third button of my shirt so he could kiss between my breasts, and I sighed. He undid the fourth and moved to my midriff, and I gasped, trying to stay silent was proving difficult. I looked around the dark hallway, what if somebody came out during the night? He understood and looked up at me, as if to say, "Who cares?" and gently pushed me backwards. I staggered, until my back was flat against the wall. He undid the next button, and his tongue circled my navel. I dizzied with the unlikeliness of the situation; the fantasies I'd had becoming real. I'd known all along I could make this happen; the choice became ultimately mine from the moment I heard him outside.

I wove my fingers into his black curls and clutched at them as he undid the final button, which rested beneath my hips. He let the white linen fall aside and kissed my left hipbone, then my right, and I felt myself moisten and throb. He looked once more up at me, and smiled, rummaging in his pocket. He pulled out a tiny minibar bottle of whisky and popped it open. He sipped half, then passed it up to me. I willingly took it and held it to my lips. He gently lifted my leg and hooked my thigh over his muscular shoulder and my eyes widened.

"Go on!" he whispered, a smirk playing around his face, and I tipped the bottle up. As I felt the burn of the single malt my throat, I felt his own strong tongue push against my slit and force my lips aside. I gasped; my mouth clenched around the bottle. He must have done it to keep me quiet! The liquor burnt my nose and my pussy throbbed at the touch of his mouth, kissing my parts with ferocious passion. His hand grabbed my thigh and squeezed hard, stretching my skin taut and causing me to tense up with the next wave of pleasure. His remaining hand stroked a finger torturously against my entrance; collecting beads of desire that made him slip around dangerously. I moaned, mouth closed and trying to make as little noise as possible, and he hummed back, sending little vibrations tenderly through me. Like silk, he slipped two fingers inside me, and I wilted against the wall, my breath catching in my chest. He stroked my walls with such firm dexterity that I started clenching around him, whining for my sanity.

He clenched me tighter, holding me firm against the wall and let me convulse freely, eventually falling apart at the sliding of his tongue on my climax.

He slowed, and massaged me through the waves of electricity, until my vision cleared, and then he let me slide slowly down the wall to curl up into his lap. I could feel him below me, rock solid, pushing through the grey cotton. I reached for him, bleary eyed, but he whispered "No" softly in my ear, brushing my hair behind it, and scooped me up into his lean, brown arms.

He padded silently, carrying me as if through a lake, to my room, and I fished my key card out of my pocket and opened the door. He laid me on the hotel bed and wrapped my nightshirt back around me, before leaving, silently and without looking back, closing the door softly behind him.

6)

My alarm sounded at 8.30 and I faded into the room, exhausted. I couldn't move for a few moments, then the blood in my legs warmed and I stretched. I felt more tired than I could remember feeling since, well, being young. Wait, I am young.

I rolled over and switched the alarm off. An email, and a text flashed on my screen. The email was an itinerary for the day.

Breakfast buffet -- 9am.

Conference and sharing - 9.30am.

Break - 11am.

Departure -12.30pm.

Please bring your suitcases to the foyer where the concierge will load them onto the coach.

Sent at 4.40am. Wow. Lucien really did not want to sleep last night. I felt a jolt as I recalled his eager mouth probing between my legs. What would the expectations be of me from now on? Had I resigned myself to a life of on-call sex with my boss for fear of exposure and losing my job, or my marriage?

I showered listlessly and threw on my new tights, not before checking them meticulously for snags, and my smart blouse and skirt. I tried to fight it, but I felt oddly emotional. I'd done such a bad thing. Adultery was grounds for divorce, surely, but what were the odds of Oscar finding out, or, if he did, actually caring? I swept over to my handbag and made sure my notebook was inside, and then triple checked that no rogue underwear was in it. My stomach tightened at the memory of the silk fluttering to the floor, of my colleagues around me, and of the worry when I couldn't find them. I resolved to bin them when I returned home. I picked up my phone and remembered I had a text; something sleazy from Lucien no doubt.

No! It was from Oscar. I felt a pang. I hoped, deep down, that it would be something wishing me a good day, or asking how yesterday was, but felt a little sad when I read it.

"Can you grab some more dishwasher tabs on your way back please. O x"

It looked like I wasn't being missed at all. I sauntered down to the breakfast hall to find many of my colleagues seated already, so I picked a couple of pastries and sat next to Gary Brent, who I knew would not feel very much like chatting this morning, and thankfully let me eat and ponder in silence. Lucien was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he'd finally fallen asleep; I wondered how many sleepless nights he must spend, pacing around, wondering what to do with these floundering companies. I found some coffee and drank several cups. The cups at conferences were always tiny.

Once people started drifting into the presentation suite, it took all of my will to follow them, but once I reached the double doors I realized why Lucien had been missing that morning. Hundreds of brightly colored paper shapes littered the walls of the suite, whilst around fifty helium balloons bobbed against the high celling. Fluorescent plastic footballs rolled around on the floor and caused chaos whenever somebody tried to step through them.

"Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a really super night of sleep and are ready for this morning's session of craziness!" He bellowed, beaming, and tossing a football back and forth between his fingers. He looked like a cool breeze in a heat wave in another casual day suit, smoky gray with a pale pink open top shirt, and a matching grey wool tie today. "Here is the plan. I am putting you in groups of three, which will not be departmental. You are going to all work together to find and make a plan of action that will make Façade a stronger unit. There are clues around the room to help you do this, so good luck! The best team will win a magnum of champagne"

Lucien read out the groups while we stood around starting blankly at the colorful wonderland that fluttered, rolled, and bobbed around us. We exchanged wary glances as we were teamed with people we'd never had a coffee with and wondered what we were supposed to do.

Sophie raised her hand and asked "Mr Bisset, um, Lucien, how do we do it?"

"I am not helping you with this, guys, you have to make a plan!" Lucien called, before carrying on with his list of groups.

It dawned on me then; Lucian had never booked a room, he didn't sleep, he'd gone straight through. His little smoke break near my room was the only time he would have had to himself around decorating this room for us.

Daniel and Rosie were my group, and we quickly realized that written on the footballs were our own messages of what needed to change about Façade, and that on the paper was written customer-based solutions. We also realized that some of them were linked together, and that we had to rummage through many chains of paper shapes to find some that correlated well, but once somebody guessed that inside the balloons were staff solutions, the argument of how to retrieve them became the focus of the room. Many of us were in stitches of laughter watching people launch pens at them and trying to stick tape lassoes to them unsuccessfully. The shoulder carries proved most effective, and once the group knew sobered up to remember what they'd written the day before, they started looking for their own submissions.

"Well done everybody," Lucien applauded us after we'd presented our Frankenstein combinations of strategic solution development in our groups, still giggling, and flushed from the physical chaos. "The best thing you have learned to do today is to share your ideas with one another, and work together to find not one solution, but often multiple. Once you realized you'd have to pop a few balloons to get to a few ideas, you were happy to pop them all and it just goes to show you that leaving no stone unturned is usually the best way to solve things, even if it looks like you will have to spend a lot more energy! Now, it is time for us to get ourselves onto the coach where yours truly will be bringing round some more nice coffees, so make sure you are ready! Have a think about this trip guys, I think now we're all friends we have a better chance of getting this company back off the ground."

A few people even cheered, and I wasn't entirely mortified.

"Why did you start working outside of your groups, Daniel?" Called Lucien.

"I think a few of us realized that a magnum of champagne was enough for everyone to enjoy once we'd solved the problem, so we weren't too bothered about sharing with the other groups."

"Precisely!" Trilled Lucien who beamed a thousand watts at us. "You all realized that the team glory was the real prize, and that the champagne was for everyone. This is how it should work. Do your best for your department and let the departments work together to share the reward! Recruitment, you can learn from social media. Communications, you can learn from human resources!"

Everyone filtered away to make sure they'd picked up a sandwich and visited the facilities before the drive back to Façade, slapping each other's backs and reliving the most ambitious balloon retrievals.

Friends. It's nice to have them.

7)

"Wait!" Lucien called as I quickly ran to the bathroom in reception. I wanted to wash my face before getting on the coach; the lack of sleep was starting to eat away at me.

"Hi" I coughed, not wanting to face any awkward questions. "Is there something I can do for you Lucien?"

I tried to make it sound professional, but it came out with unintentional attitude, and he grinned. I faced the floor once more.

"Don't be embarrassed, Andi, what happened last night was totally natural. Nobody will ever find out so please don't worry about Mr Galloway!"

I flinched at the mention.

"You are feeling guilty?" he quizzed.

"Maybe. I don't know. It was different for me; I just don't really know why it happened." I murmured

"Sometimes beautiful moments must happen because we want them to Andi" shrugged Lucien.

"Great. That's great. Well, as long as we're both agreed." I went to move reluctantly away, but he cut in.

"You never answered my question!" He smiled.

"What question?"

"I asked you, what makes you bring such underwear to a boring work conference if you're not planning to sneak your husband in. Are you secretly not so shy?"

I could not believe he was asking me this, in broad daylight, next to the reception desk.

"I dropped them in my handbag by mistake, after I was unpacking some old clothes!" I whispered, fiercely. "Will you forget about them!"

"Sorry, sorry!" He held up his hands in mock defense. "I cannot help it; I just really like silk! They are very tasteful!"

"Don't you mean tasteless?" I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"I don't know what I mean, ok! Give me a break, your language is a total mess" He nudged. I laughed into his sunny expression, and he took my hand. "So, we are for sure friends?" He asked, eyes wide and knowing.

"Of course, then, friends" I cemented back.

He glanced around us, and then pushed me against the door of the restroom, and I could feel his hard cock pushing against me. "Oh my god" I squeaked, clutching at my bag.

"Tell me you don't want to!" He whispered, with his usual devastating smirk. "I can smell you; you're wet from me talking about your panties again, you naughty woman!"

"The coach is leaving soon!" I gasped.

"Is that you saying no?" He sulked, popping out his bottom lip.

"No. It's not" I hissed. "Just hurry the fuck up, ok?" Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that to my boss. Andi Mayall had woken up somewhere inside me and wouldn't go back to sleep. His eyes popped.

"Nobody has ever dared to talk to me like such a piece of shit!" He growled, and I felt his manhood twitch against my thigh. "I love a little lady with a smart mouth!"

He pushed me through the door of the restroom suites and onto the counter under the mirror. He ripped the chair from under the powder table and thrust it against the door, blocking the handle.

My mouth hung open.

He bushed his hand through his dark curls, then removed his glasses and delicately placed them on the counter next to me. He took my hand in his and placed it on the knot of his necktie.

"Remove this for your boss please," he almost whispered, and I felt the warm air of his breath on my lips. "Don't take too long"

I unraveled the knot slowly and he closed his eyes to enjoy my touch, slowly pressing himself towards me. I could feel him below and my body screamed out for his length.

Good girl. Now tie it round your head." "What?" I spluttered. "Shhh... just do as I say" he crooned. I eyed him suspiciously as I wrapped the wool tie around my head and tied it into a little knot. He nodded and slid it down over my nose, tucking it neatly into my mouth and tightening it.

I understood.

"Now, turn around" I nodded, now mute, and eased myself off of the counter and turned to face the mirror. I stared at myself, red faced, tousled, and gagged with Lucien Bisset's high end neckwear.

He smiled over my shoulder and gripped my thighs. "Girls with a smart mouth need to learn a lesson" he chuckled, and slowly raised my skirt up, exposing my backside.

I could feel his erection leaning on my tights.

"Pull them down" he instructed, and I nodded, reaching around, and wiggling my tights down as far as I could. His knuckles caress my bare skin softly, and I shivered with longing.

"Hold on" he said, and I gripped the side of the counter firmly. With a sharp clap, he stuck me across the buttock and my breath caught.

"That is for never showing up to work." He delivered another, to my other cheek.

"That is for running around late last night, when you should have been in bed" he massaged my hips.

"Do you think you have paid your penalty?" He asked, glinting at me in the mirror. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head. He laughed. He spanked me harder this time, and I grunted with satisfaction.

"That is for loitering around an open fire exit, smoking cigarettes" I laughed through the wool.

"...and this next one is for acting like a little slut and letting your sick manager eat your pussy when you should have been preparing for important meeting." He struck firmly me once more and I felt my excitement seep through my cotton thong. I let my head roll back and Lucien took a handful of my hair, tugging it gently.

"I think you need to do a little extra work to catch up today, don't you?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded, flushed from the sensation of his breath on my earlobe. I nodded once more.