Lil Slice of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Respectfully, she pressed, "She had her own time and marriage of 30+ years to do that for herself. What she did was her choice. This is our marriage now... not hers. Just you and me."

"Also, I am not a naïve woman. I see how your mother looks at you because you look and sound just like your late father... and I know you both put yourself up to take on his place as a young man..."

He started to get a little uncomfortable, turning a bit flushed.

"... if she would like my help to find some companionship or sexual release, I am more than willing to help her. I know she's a simple gal and a lil' shy and todays society can be so complicated. I want her to be happy. But you are not required to be her replacement. You couldn't be, even if you tried... Nor, is it her place to make that choice. You're already taken. By me." She said firmly.

Sean was soberly nodding in agreement, wanting to take a big swig of his beer. She puffed a draw on her smoke for a minute and calmly said,

"The only time I would find acceptable sharing you sexually is if it were one time episodes, that we both agree on, that can be discarded with out emotional ties. That could never be possible with your mother. There is too much invested in our relationship and that would eventually cross our boundaries. She is grandma now and that position has it's own special place. We all have to agree for it to work."

"I want US to be respected..."

"I want to be respected."

".. and I, I honey, NEED and WANT you."

She gave a big sigh and quietly sat.

Looking a bit shocked and thinking a few moments, Sean finally said,

"Well now that THAT cat is out of the bag, I ought to say my peace. I love you and I love my mother equally. I would do anything for either of you. No one compares to either of you. But... I think you make a loving and logical point, that fulfills everyone's needs. And I would be a fool to not let you help put things in place just where they belong. Work your magic baby. I'll talk to mom in my own time. Alright?"

Sean added, "Thank you so much for understanding our unique situation baby. Most people would get scared and just leave. I'm so glad I can trust you."

He just noticed she was crying a little from worrying about his response.

She looked over at him with her perfect earthy, baby doe eyes. He brushed the tears away.

She softly said, "I'm so glad you feel that way honey. I know trust isn't something that comes to either of us easily. But that's what a TRUE marriage is about. And I really do think we can find a way to make your mom happy, with out compromising our relationship."

Looking deeply into her eyes with total honesty, he said,

"you and me baby girl."

The couple embraced pressing their shabby cloths against each other.

He could feel her tits turn rock hard from all the exposed talk. She pushed back to slowly take off her shirt and expose her gorgeous rack with out a bra. One breast had a soft freckle by the tit which were a tan blush color.

"We needed this for a long time coming. Now were really getting naked with each other." Being the strong & silent type, he nodded gently, creasing a slight smile.

She could feel him starting to get hard again, rubbing him through his pants. She took off his shirt, kissing his chest as he touched her arms gently.

Then pressing her sensitive buttons against his naked chest, she started rimming his lips and neck with her tongue. His head was buzzing.

She then turned around and bent over, with her hair splayed over the ground, slowly pulling her pants down.

The spot where her cunt was, had already soaked through from no underwear. They slid over her voluptuous apple bottom, uselessly trying to grab at her crease, finally exposing her deep yearning in between.

She squeezed, spitting out her cream, making it kiss in his direction.

He dipped his finger in her hot pink excitement, and licked it off. It was like nectar.

The way she looked bent over the earth looked so sexy to him.

She turned around and unzipped his pants. Kissing and licking down his front, she helped him out of his. They were both aroused, just in boots. He leaned back on his elbows.

She faced him straddling his leg, letting her pussy suck on it. Running her hands through his hair with her mesmerizing nails, they looked at each other deeply, holding gaze. Both silently said,

"I love you"

Suddenly.. one of the fishing rods rang!!

"Dang!!" he said "can't supper catch itself?!"

She hurried to reel the first one in a stop and go manner, finally hooking it in. Soon the other line rang.

He got up, swinging out all balls and dick.

They both reeled in some magnificent rainbow trout. His was slightly bigger, befitting the fire he made himself this time. She was the one proud of him for a change. He was handling everything very well.

That night they let the fire burn bright and slept under the stars. Just the two of them.

Chapter 3

Sean woke up to the sound of Ava getting coffee ready to make over the grill pit. She stoked the fire to get going again.

It was early morning and they would get ready to hunt some small game.

"Good morning sunshine! Get up, it's game day!"

He grumbled, yonning. Getting up in a flat minute he walked by her and pat her back side.

"I'll get the packs ready babe. You finish that"

"Thanks honey"

Soon they were off in the morning chill to sharpen their skills. They crossed over a shallow bridge about a mile down, into a ridge that started the other canyon wall at a head, and opened to widen into more rolling valley terrain further ahead. They had been hiking about a half hour when they found an underbrush good enough to make a fox hole. Settling in Sean patiently taught Ava how to put the mount and scope back on, re-sighting the scope.

They waited about half hour and heard a rustle out in the clearing. It was a Dusky Grouse.

Sean's first fire. A Miss. Damn it.

Waited another 30 minutes. Sean got one.

He handed the Ruger to Ava. Patiently waiting about 15 minutes.

She spotted another Grouse, but it kept picking right behind a branch. Patience. Patience.

...Bam!! As soon as it took flight it was down. That makes two.

Sitting for nearly an hour in silence, Sean sighted a ground squirrel. Kept shooting, but the damn bastard was too quick.

Finally.. after another half hour Sean was ready to move on to change up the trail and scent.

Just then, Ava spotted a cotton tail near its hole. She looked carefully. No others. Breathing out, she pulled her shot and missed, while it scurried back in its hole! They sat there and waited another 15.

The rabbit finally resurfaced. With a deep steady breath again, she pulled another shot. Bam!! It hit it's leg, just skimming it, but enough to stop it.

She ran over to the critter. Immediately she held the head and body in separate hands and stretched it's neck in one foul swoop. Not a scream from the little one, meaning a quick death.

Swiftly running back to the fox hole, she brought her prize with her.

Upon arriving they congratulated each other.

Sean said, "After you my huntress,"

She replied in a little British accent...

"No, After you, good ol chap! I say, lovely weather out side we're having today. Aye?"

He let out a snarky laugh.They were perfect dorks.

They had not expected such a successful first trip.

Sean rung the birds together and Ava carried the rabbit. They headed back to camp with a warmth in their heart that only the happiness of a gun could bring. They knew how to hunt meant they knew how to provide. But with all things practice takes time.

As they were drawing closer to the bridge to go back, they stared looking around for a tree to hang their game. Both had to go pee. They found one, set their gear down and proceeded to a sandy inlet around a boulder by the river. Sean finished before Ava and headed back to the packs.

It was quiet at first, then she heard some heavy rustling moving closer. It didn't sound like Sean. He would announce himself. Pulling up her pants she started to come back up around the giant boulder carefully, but was greeted too quickly by a brown bear.

It had a gamey smell she would never forget, with it's wetted down, matted hair and slobbering mouth.

It snarled and spit immediately, roaring. She knew it could smell the game on her. She tried calling out for Sean, but no answer. The bear roared in retaliation. She didn't have her jacket as she left it by the tree and she was on the down slope, so she couldn't size the bear up and scare it.

She felt herself cowering quickly.

She yelped as she fell down into the river, stepping backwards from the bear. It quickly proceeded to chase her and she folded down into a ball covering her head, like Sean had taught her.

She felt the freezing cold splash of water right up next to her, feeling the bear moving in hard. It shoveled rocks out of the way like a bulldozer with its heavy weight, swiping at her, tearing at her arm.

Screaming, it was all she could do to kick it in the mouth out of automatic fear. It got pissed.

It lunged at her face, as she quickly turned away.

Instantaneously, she heard a shot fired and the bear fell forward landing on her, burying her face in the

river, suffocating.

That was the last moment before she blacked out.

Like a shot to the head, Ava woke up with a searing pain on her left temple and broken right ankle.

Coughing up water, She was bleeding and still in the river. She dragged herself to the waters edge.

The bear, AND Sean were nowhere.

Feeling confused, she took a minute to get her bearings. She must have been there for a while, because she was shaking copiously with hypothermia.

She tried hopping in place to get blood flowing again. She felt her self quickly fading again and stopped to sit down. After what seemed like an eternity of deep breaths, she crawled up the bank, slowly grasping in her weakness.

She remembered this feeling from her dreams. No matter how hard you try, EVERYTHING was in slow motion. She began to cry and shake. ... finally making it on top. Her Marlin was lying there at the top, with two unused rounds.

She tiredly picked up the equipment. Thankfully, both were dry.

She started hobbling past the tree, noticing the game and Sean's pack was gone. Only her stuff was left.

She carefully looked around and didn't notice anything. As quick as she could, she changed out her cloths in the wind and evening sky. Her ankle was making her surge with gasps of pain by now. She put her jacket back on.

She HAD to get a fire going. Then she could radio Larry or Rene to head up with the ATV's and hitch her back. But first... make it to camp.

It took 15 minutes with her stiff legs.

When she got back, she noticed everything was abandoned in its original placement. She laid down the rifle behind the supply shed and leaned against it taking a few breaths. It was starting to get very dark.

She called out for Sean... No answer. A sense of panic was overtaking her. What was going on? Had Sean called for help or gone back? If so, why wasn't anyone here yet? Surely several hours later there would be.

She started moving toward the front of the shed, leaning to it. She had lost a lot of blood, feeling steadily dizzy now. She was worried about attracting more critters with her spilt blood. She limped into the shed and closed the door. She turned on the battery lantern. She was warming up by now.

She finally reached for the radio and called for help. No reply. What the fucking hell?? If no one answered, she would have to take the kayak down the mountain the next day.

She lay in the corner, randomly trying to make the call again. Every time, no answer.

Call .. call.. call.. call.. call... call.. Fading into the night.

Chapter 4

"Creeeeeek. SLAM!!" She heavily awoke to the sound of someone closing their door.

She could hear several voices in the distance, but none of them familiar. She slowly got up to look out the top mesh of the shack. She was too short. The voices were drunken and loud.

Not a good sign.

She was about to open the door when... "wooom" The door flew open suddenly. It was still night time and a scraggly man looked at her inside and said, "Hey Hoss! I found your princess!!

He grabbed at her dragging her outside, smacking her broken ankle on the ground in his drunken stupor.

She let out a scream, "You fucking idiot!#!" My ankles broken! What do you want?"

She now lay at the foot of a group of 5 men, surrounding the fire pit. Every thing was lit up with their equipment. The leader who could only be referred to as "Buck" spoke up.

"Why hello princess indeed!!" He said, squeezing her face. "Yup, she'll do!"

He was a tall man, well built, with a 5' o clock shadow. He had a tattoo of a hula girl on his wrist.

She laughed at him, looking at it, asking "Who made you their bitch? Ahhhh haha haha.. ahhhh..."

WHAK!! She got smacked. Oh boy...

"Get the guy, now!" he yelled out. Two of them went back on the trail and came dragging Sean back, bound and gagged, but alive and well. She was relieved and scared at the same time. He looked at her with all the love in his heart as if to profusely apologize that he wasn't enough to keep her safe alone.

"I must say, princess. You're one pretty cupcake. When we saw you two here last night fondling each other, I couldn't help but get the idea that you would be hospitable to me too!" He said with a deep, aberrant laugh.

"But when we saw how you guys took down that bear, we just couldn't pass up the chance takin it into town, especially when we thought you was dead... We even cleared out your mans stuff to place all bets on him. But low and behold: fuckin zombie bride," they all joined in copious laugher.

She remembered the rifle on the side of the shed. She knew what was coming. If she could only...

Her attention was directed back at Buck. He almost smelled just as bad as the bear.

"You're one tough bitch! You know that princess? Not many people get mauled by a bear and live to tell about it. But well see if you survive tonight."

Forcefully sitting her upright, he tore her shirt off exposing her tits over the torn fabric. Kissing her with his skanky breath and slobber, she KNEW now he was going to be worse than the bear.

"Rip her pants off!" he commanded two of the others.

Yanking her pants off, she hurt her ankle again.

This time she was crying.

"Oh princess, you have no idea..." Buck said wiping her tears.

He yelled in her face "Suck your man! I want to get hard watching you do your bitch work!"

A few of them got Sean to sit up and pulled down his shit. Buck grabbed Ava by the hair and drug her to Sean's lap. "Suck!" he headily barked at her.

She looked up to see Sean's eye's, lovingly encouraging her to do whatever they will to save her life. He didn't want to see her suffer anymore. God, what he wouldn't give to slaughter every one of them!!

She willingly went down, trying to lift her man up. "Deeper!" Buck griped. She started to gag on him.

She still, in the midst of all the haste, produced copious amounts of weeping fluid. She never could turn it off

She came up for a breath, but Buck shoved her back down. She finally fought back, and with the best of her fiery nature, she turned around and spit in Buck's face screaming "Is that good enough asshole?"

He lost his shit and smacked her pussy hard from underneath. Squealing some, she pushed her head down into her lover's lap. At least he would never do this to her.

"I don't know whether to fuck you, fight you or eat you!!? You'll regret that!!..."

"...Go fetch a stick mutt? I believe those were the words, right Princess?"

God, had they been watching them the whole time?

Buck ordered them to fetch two of the biggest sticks they could find. They came back quickly. Buck got out his knife and began shaving at the end of both sticks. "YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE FOR PRINCESS? THEYRE YOUR CROWN JEWELS." After a bit, he finally finished. "WANNA TRY?" he said.

He picked her up with one foul swoop and bent her over log bench at the fire pit like limp doll. He inserted one for each hole and began force fucking her, making her scream out in agonizing pleasure.

Her fluids were gushing now on the dirt ground, making mud.

...suddenly one of the men told Buck he thought he heard another vehicle approaching rapidly, finally coming to a stop. "Well, get up there and take care of it!" Buck screamed at the drunken Bastards, looking just as bewildered as he was.

It was Larry and Rene. Rene called out to Ava as she cried back. They both cocked their guns and fired off some shots at the idiots trying to scramble up the boulders.

Coming from behind the shed, came her grandparents, also fully loaded and clearing a path. Her Grandmother gasped, finding Ava and Sean in their condition. She vehemently charged at Buck like the bitch he's been waiting for his whole life.

He got knocked The. Fuck. Out

The family helped them return to composure and dress, wrapping them up, taking them home finally.

Grandma said "Don't you worry honey. Rest now. " she told her dearest Ava.

The next morning Ava awoke in bed to some bandages and the smell of the wood fire for breakfast. Her favorite thing in the world. Everyone was outside, except for Sean.

Sean was lying next to her up in the loft, watching her sleep all night. She smiled back, grateful for her place with him. Right there, right now.

He kissed her gently on the forehead and moved his hand down on her slit. She gently nodded. He secretly rubbed her out to climax in under a minute. "Oh God, what love is this? " She said. He laughed and kissed her again politely saying "That's payment for last night".

They both slowly got up and made their way down and outside to the breakfast table. Everyone exclaimed how happy they were to see her well, but she needed to go into town today.

"Let me get you some coffee and biscuits princess!" Rene exclaimed. Both Sean and Ava looked at each other and laughed. Ava said "That's my name, don't wear it out! Say, where are those bastards?"

Grandpa put his hands on Ava's assuredly " All 5 are being detained in town. They have enough prosecution to put them away for years. And don't worry about retaliation. Grandpa might be old, but I still have enough for a reputation. They don't call be 'BUTCH' fer nothin!"

She finally eased up.

Larry went on to explain "None of us had our radio's. They all suddenly disappeared in one day..."

He continued, "so your grandparents and I decided to come up and check on you because we heard these boys did some nasty stuff to the Kelly's down the road, but no one could find them. We thought they had left. But when we started seeing unusual signs like that new fire pit, stuff missing and killed game, we knew somethin was up. And when we saw the truck in the distance, we divide and conquered. Just have to listen to your gut sometimes."

"I am sure as hell glad you did" Sean exclaimed over everyone. "I have my wife back. Thank you!"

Everyone got a bit choked up until grandma chimed in chuckling " ...she sure did take it like a champ though! Why, I remember when I was your age... well never mind." She blushed looking at Grandad.

"Anyhow, you best get goin before I spank both of ya." She said with a smirk.

12