Lila, Freeuse Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knees," he said curtly but not unpleasantly. I dropped to my knees, knowing where this was going. He unlocked the hobble chain, brought my wrists to my ankles, and used the locks to fasten them together so I was held in my kneeling position with my hands immobilized. He pulled off his T-shirt to expose a well-muscled chest, then dropped his jeans and stepped out of them, exposing a tented pair of briefs which he pulled down and off. A very alert erection popped out, looking at me with its one snaky eye.

I opened my mouth and his penis went in. When I'd signed up, one of my screening exercises was to demonstrate that I'd mastered my gag reflex by taking a huge dildo all the way down my throat and holding it for twenty seconds before pulling it out to gasp some air. I was glad I'd passed that test, because Edward enjoyed shoving his cock so far into my throat that his trimmed pubic hair tickled my nose. I love sucking cock, and Edward was certainly giving me a fine workout, holding the back of my head firmly and thrusting his cock balls-deep and holding it before pulling back to let me grab a breath.

I can't say that sucking cock is my very favourite sexual activity. Unlike Linda Lovelace, I don't have a clitoris in my throat, and I don't cum that way. But I get a lot of erotic pleasure out of feeling a penis slide deep into my throat and out again. I have to confess that I also get off on the feeling of having some control over a man's sexuality, feeling his arousal gradually rising as I do nice things to him with my lips, tongue and throat.

Edward interlinked his fingers behind my head and started pistoning like he was drilling for oil. Even for an experienced cocksucker like myself, this was a bit much, but I put up with it and tried to give him his money's worth. When he held his cock balls-deep in my throat, I gripped it as tightly as I could with my throat muscles to ramp up his pleasure.

After a while, he had his head tipped back and his eyes screwed shut, and that look on his face that men get when they're about to cum. I prayed that he would pull back into my mouth rather than shooting his load right into my throat, which is always a near-death experience when I don't have a chance to swallow properly. He did pull back, and my mouth filled with salty, slightly bitter semen as he shot a huge load into it. I tried to hold it all so I could swallow it, but I could feel a little squirting out the corners of my mouth. It was just coming too fast for me to control completely, especially with his cock-head still taking up most of the space. I suspected that this guy hadn't gotten his rocks off in quite a while.

He finally pulled his softening cock out, and I used my tongue to clean up as much cum as I could reach around my mouth. He staggered to a chair and collapsed into it, panting. "Fuck, sister," he finally managed to gasp out. "That was one hell of a ride. You give excellent head." I just smiled and thought to myself that his sentiments had better be reflected in my tip.

I wondered if he'd just unlock my cuffs, give me my tip, and send me on my way. Not so much.

He unlocked my cuffs from my ankles and locked them together again behind my back, then said, "Come on. Time for a change of scene." I got to my feet, a little awkwardly since I couldn't use my hands, and followed as he towed me by the leash to what looked like the smaller of the two bedrooms.

I was expecting a bed, or maybe some dungeon furniture -- a spanking bench, a St. Andrew's cross, things like that. Instead I saw that most of the room was taken up by a hot tub.

As Edward peeled the cover back, I marveled. "Wow! Does your landlord really let you have that thing in here?"

Edward smiled and replied. "I am the landlord. I own this building and I can do what I want in it. And since we're on the bottom floor with no basement under us, there's no danger of the weight of the water making the whole thing go through the floor.

"OK, this next part might get noisy, and I don't want to disturb my tenants." He rummaged in my purse and brought out my gag. It was a black neoprene panel gag, wide enough that it needed a scoop under the nose to make sure the wearer could breathe. Attached to the centre was a large, soft stuffer ball. I knew from experience that the stuffer would hold my tongue down firmly, making articulate speech impossible, and that the panel would take care of any sound I tried to make around the stuffer. Being a bit oblate rather than round like a conventional ball gag, the stuffer is comfortable enough that I can wear it for hours, a feature I've been obliged to test on a few occasions. I love that gag -- it makes me feel so totally helpless.

Edward held up the gag by one strap and contemplated it. "Now that's a gag," he said in a not-bad Crocodile Dundee voice. "A lot of women just carry a plain old ball gag, but this thing really means business." He came around behind me and presented the stuffer in front of my mouth. I opened wide and he pushed it in, then buckled the strap behind my head. I felt the soft neoprene mold to my face, a look that most clients find unbearably sexy.

He unbuckled my crotch strap and removed the belt from my waist. The vaginal plug slid out fairly easily with a gentle pull, but the big butt plug resisted. The lube that had helped get it in hours ago was mostly absorbed, so it wasn't pleasant as the flare forced my sphincter wide open. Finally he got the widest part past my sphincter, and the rest of it slid out easily. I'm sure it didn't make an audible "pop" as it came out, but it seemed like it should have.

He handled my pussy, fully revealed for the first time. He ran his middle finger between my lips, sliding it up and down my vulva, teasing my clit, and then sliding a couple of fingers as far into my vagina as they would go. I had to admit that it felt good to feel live fingers in there as opposed to the silicone plug that had been occupying it all day.

"OK," he said, flicking my leash. "Get n." I climbed awkwardly up the two stairs into the tub and climbed over the side. He held one elbow firmly to make sure I didn't fall head-first into the water as I clambered in no-hands. The perfect gentleman, I thought.

The hot water felt soothing as I settled into it and felt it climb up my skin over my pussy and then over my breasts, which floated up from my chest alluringly.

"Turn around." I turned to face the outside wall of the hot tub. There were two rings set into the top, a little over a metre apart, and I didn't need to be told what they were for. He unlocked my wrists and I spread my arms wide so he could lock them to the rings. There were two more rings in the floor of the tub, and he went into my bag again for my fourth lock so he could secure my ankles to them. Now I was spreadeagled on my knees in the hot water, waiting to see what he would do now.

There was no way to spank or flog me under water, but he made up for the lack of impact play with a pair of vicious nipple clamps with tight springs and metal jaws, each with a large weight dangling from a short chain. When he clamped them in place, the sudden pain sent rockets of pleasure radiating from my screaming nipples all the way through my body. He picked up the weights in his cupped hands and then let them drop again suddenly, and even though their descent was slowed by the water, the pain when they reached the end of their chains and yanked abruptly on my nipples was excruciatingly glorious.

Then he picked up a remote control. There was a big-screen television facing the tub, and he fired it up. Then he put the remote down and massaged my breasts, slippery from the water, from behind, working around the clamps.

"Just relax and enjoy the show."

The show, not surprisingly, was a porn compilation, possibly a personal video mix. Now, I like porn, including torture porn, but this was really extreme. It certainly wasn't the sort you see on Pornhub, with women making polite little yelps as they're swatted with floggers that have so many tails they look like feather dusters. This was the sort of stuff you have to dredge up from the darker corners of the dark web, and usually pay handsomely for. No polite yelps here. Rather, full-throated screams of agony. I hoped it was fake, but the production quality didn't suggest an outfit fancy enough to do the kind of CGI that would make those whip cuts look real.

This stuff was way past my porn comfort level, but I didn't have much choice. I just hoped that Edward wasn't using this as inspiration for what he intended to do to me. He would violate about seventeen clauses of his license agreement if he did, but that wouldn't make me feel any better at the time.

Fortunately, he just seemed to be using his porn collection as a means of getting hard again. I looked behind me to see how he was doing, and he seemed to be semi-hard already as he gently massaged his cock under the water. Some men I've been with in a hot tub get a sort of steamed-noodle effect from the hot water and have to wait until they get out to do anything interesting, but that didn't seem to be one of Edward's problems.

I would have been glad to reach back and help him out in his quest for hardness, but I obviously couldn't, and with the gag in my mouth, I couldn't even suggest that he unlock one hand for a submarine handjob. But he seemed to be making out all right by himself. I just tried to relax in the hot water and enjoy the show as best I could.

Even though it was definitely not my taste in porn, the images of women being hardbound and flogged mercilessly were having an effect on my masochistic personality as well. I kept imagining myself in their predicaments, and my pussy, finally freed to express itself fully, was juicing freely. The helplessness I felt being securely locked in place with my mouth totally stuffed and blocked was having its effect too. I was starting to wish that Edward would hurry up with the preliminaries and fuck me with something somewhere.

Once he had it stiff, his cock was really long, but not especially big around. Not the most effective pussy-filler, but an ideal shape for ass fucking. My asshole enjoys being stretched, but it quickly reaches a point where the stretch is just painful rather than erotic. On the other hand, my rectum loves to be probed deeply. Some of the best and most sensitive clusters of nerve endings, especially my A-spot, are really far up my vagina, and it takes a pretty long cock to massage them properly through my rectal walls. I hoped that he would choose that hole when he finally got around to filling something.

Eventually he seemed to be hard to his satisfaction. He froze the video on a particularly sadistic image, reached around me from behind, and started working my pussy, especially my clit. He was a pretty good clit-rubber, too. He didn't just saw away on it. At first he teased it, running his fingers around it and occasionally over it without really touching it much, and taking frequent side-trips to fondle my labia, my vagina, and my asshole, as well as all the territory in between.

Even though I couldn't talk to him, he seemed to be reading my body for signals about what got me particularly hot. Since I was his slave for the time being, it didn't really matter much what I liked, but he seemed to be one of those clients who prided himself on getting his sub off as well as himself. Would that there were more of those, and fewer of the stick-it-in-right-now-and-pound kind that were more common.

After a while I was breathing deeply and making little squeals behind the gag. I guess he took that as a sign that I was properly warmed up. He took a generous pump of lube from a bottle that was sitting on the side of the tub and rubbed a big helping around and into my asshole, and then on his cock. It felt like silicone-based lube, which was good -- it would stay put under water.

I felt a cock-head press firmly against my asshole. Good. I love anal sex even more than vaginal, and I was more than warmed up and ready for it. The hot water had my muscles relaxed and the foreplay plus over-the-top porn had my libido through the roof. I bit down on the stuffer in my mouth to deal with the burning pain that always comes right at the beginning, when my sphincter is first being forced open. The pain evaporated as soon as his glans popped past my sphincter and started sliding up my ready-and-waiting back passage. He stopped playing with my other equipment to concentrate on his job in my rectum and to hold my hips so he didn't float away, but I didn't care. I knew that shortly, my G-spot and my A-spot, and everything around them, were in for a great massage right through my rectal walls.

The first few times I tried anal -- in first-year university, if I remember correctly -- I couldn't stand having more than the tip of a penis up me. Now I reveled in the sensation as Edward slid his long cock slowly but firmly all the way into me until his pubic bone was pressing against my asscheeks. When he started thrusting in long, steady motions, pulling almost out and then ramming his full length all the way in, I was in heaven.

I braced myself against the side of the hot tub to keep from being rammed into it as his thrusts got more and more vigorous. I felt the orgasm building almost immediately as the water sloshed back and forth with the intensity of his pounding, muffled "mmpphs" of pleasure coming through my nose as the gag tried to hold in the pleasure-noises the persistent cock was wringing out of me. The feeling spread from my ass through my clitoris and all through my pelvic region as my rectum clenched hard around the intruding organ that was causing all this sensation.

As I started to scream behind the gag with an explosion of pleasure, Edward held his cock still and tight inside me until I began to settle down and regained control of my breathing. Then he gently started moving it again to notch me up once more.

After three or four mind-shattering orgasms, I could tell from his ragged breathing that Edward was almost ready for his second orgasm of the day. Since it hadn't been long since his first, it took him a while to work up to it, but I didn't mind a bit. I was having a great time on the journey, and the silicone-based lube was indeed incredibly persistent, keeping the action nice and smooth. When he finally came, he didn't shoot as big a load up my ass as he had into my mouth a while earlier, but it felt warm and satisfying nonetheless. As he slid out his limpening cock, I just relaxed in the hot water, thoroughly warmed inside and out.

Edward snuggled up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck and keeping his arms wrapped around me. When I'm in Freeuse mode, I expect to be fucked senseless but not necessarily pampered, but I had no problem accepting this blissful moment. A warm feeling of contentment flowed through me, no doubt from the endorphins flooding my brain after all those magnificent orgasms, but also the relaxing water and the strong, loving-feeling arms around me.

Finally Edward finished blissing out and let go of me. He removed the clamps from my nipples, which screamed anew as the blood rushed back into them -- one side effect of the hot water, I was discovering, was that blood rushes were even more intense than usual. He unlocked me from the rings and unbuckled the gag, peeling it off my face and rinsing the saliva-covered stuffer in the water. As he got out of the tub, he looked at the floor.

"Shit. I'm glad we left at least some of the water in the tub. Mop time tonight."

Edward handed me a towel and I dried off, thankful that I didn't have to deal with various drying sex juices the way I usually did. The water had taken care of that. We walked out into the living room and we dressed in the various items of clothing we had left scattered around.

"Lila, that was great. Your mouth knows all the right moves and your ass is so tight. You seem to really enjoy your work, not just looking off in the distance and pretending you're somewhere else like some of the Freeuse women I've hailed."

"I aim to please," I said again as I folded my gag, rolled up my leash, and stashed my locks back in my handbag.

"Maybe we'll do this again another time," he said as I headed toward the stairs instead of the elevator since I was now unimpeded by a hobble chain.

"Looking forward to it," I called back over my shoulder as I started to mount the stairs. Hr had my information, and if he wanted to, he could book me in advance rather than just hailing me on the street.

As I opened the outer door, my phone dinged. I checked the Freeuse app, and shit! A $250 tip. $50 was pretty standard, maybe $100 for a really good performance. My anal fuck wasn't really a performance -- an asshole is an asshole, and I pretty much just had to kneel there and take what he shoved up it. My blowjob maybe had more craftsmanship to it. But from what he'd said at the end, Edward seemed most impressed by my whole attitude to my work.

He was right -- I do love what I do.

12