Liliah Willowmist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are too big! Feels like...like you filled my body with blades! Let go of me!" Liliah continued swatting at him as his words registered through her outrage, eventually going still in his arms, her expression still twisted into one of anger as she glared up at him.

As she stilled, and he realized she wasn't going to cause herself more pain with her struggling, his embrace turned from one of restraint to one of comfort and reassurance as he struggled himself, fighting against his own urges and forcing himself to remain still inside of her. He tried to ignore the feeling of her around him, but she was so tight he had nearly lost himself as he had pushed into her, and he was having trouble keeping a grip on himself despite his intentions. Focussing on the task at hand, he brought his hand up gently wiping away the tears he had caused and brushing his lips gently over her cheeks and forehead.

"This one is sorry for the pain he caused, little one...the first time is always painful, and more so with a Khajiit" he explained gently, rubbing the soft fur of his cheek against her face.

The anger in her face faded somewhat as she met his eyes, replaced by confusion and curiosity, "What do you mean?"

Zan looked at her a bit sheepishly clearing his throat nervously, "Khajiit men are...barbed...It hurts even for one with experience, but it is a good hurt usually and not one that causes tears..." he gave her an apologetic look, brushing her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"B-barbed?" she asked, her eyes widening slightly with a look of alarm. He felt her squeeze around him then, exploring. As Zan felt her squeeze, the fit growing even tighter, he dropped his forehead to hers, closing his eyes, a low rumbling growling sound coming from low in his throat. Unable to keep himself still any longer, he rolled his hips slightly drawing a sound from her as well, a sound filled this time with more pleasure than pain as a slight tremor went thru his large frame. As he struggled to keep control of himself he felt Liliah loop her arms behind his neck and felt her breath stirring the fur near his ear.

"You did tell me there would be pain... it was..more than I expected...but you also told me it would fade.. and it has..." Taking her cue from his previous reaction, she squeezed down around him again, the act drawing pleasurable sounds from both of them and causing him to roll his hips again, giving a couple of short deep thrusts, carefully not pulling back in order to keep the barbs from hooking into her as deeply.

He knew she was okay when she drew her thighs up his hips once more, locking her legs around him and holding him close. Gripping her hip gently in one large hand, the other under her and cradling her close, he started rocking his hips using a slow deep grinding motion and focusing his stroke on not pulling back.

Liliah had not expected the nearly blinding pain when he had pushed into her, a combination of feeling like it was splitting her open with the size of him and sharply abrasive in texture, but he had spoken true about the pain fading and as her body got used the intrusion, a different sensation had taken hold of her. It still hurt a little, the texture of him inside of her, but the scratching sensation, rather than causing pain was adding to the sensations of pleasure, of having him filling her, and pressed deep. She found her body moving of its own accord, searching for release, her hips rising to meet his thrusts and her legs drawing him deeper into her, craving a fuller stroke and a faster pace.

Zan was keenly aware of the mer beneath him, and saw the moment in her face where she grew accustomed to him inside of her and started to enjoy the feeling. Letting her guide his movements, he followed her cues as she began rising to meet him, increasing the speed as she prompted him with the thrust of her own hips and the grip of her legs around him. As he felt her begin to grow impatient beneath him, reaching for a release that was still yet unknown to her, he knew that she was ready for him to stop holding back and pull her to the edge.

He started slow at first, pulling back slowly and drawing most of the way out of her, letting her feel the dragging scratch of the barbed head of his shaft slowly down her walls before pushing slowly back in, watching her face as he did for her reaction. He was not disappointed. As he pulled out he saw her eyes flutter and her mouth fall open, her head rolling back, and her fingers gripping tightly in the fur at his shoulders. Once he pushed fully in again, she seemed to almost try to climb him, gripping and pulling, grinding her hips against him. Unable to restrain himself any longer with her pushing him for more, he gave her what her body was demanding from him, slow full stokes increasing in speed to match her insistence, until he was driving into her fast, hard and deep.

Zan could feel his control starting to slip away, his own desires roaring for release and knew he wouldn't be able to maintain the pace long. He leaned over, an action of instinct as much as anything, gripping her shoulder near her neck with his teeth, and as he did, he felt her fall over the edge and find her own release, gripping his fur tight in her little fingers and crying out, her internal muscles spasming and gripping around him sending him over the edge also. He thrusted forward burying himself to the hilt as the spasm claimed him tearing a low gasping groan from his throat, holding her tight and holding himself deep inside her, giving a few last thrusts as the ecstasy peaked. Spent, he braced himself on his elbows, resting his forehead against hers for a moment trying to catch his breath, carefully keeping his weight off her. She was nearly motionless below him, nothing but the rise and fall of her chest with her rapid breathing as she laid with her eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

Zan nuzzled her cheek lightly with his lips, tickling her face with his whiskers, and taking a swipe with his tongue over her shoulder where he had held it with his teeth. He had not broken the skin, but there were impressions of his canines left behind. Pulling himself carefully out of her and wincing slightly when the barbs raked the skin as he resheathed himself, he nudged her cheek gently with his nose and asked softly.

"Are you alright little Liliah...did this one crush you by mistake?"

At the sound of his voice, she slowly opened heavily lidded eyes and smiled at him "No...i am quite happily un-crushed...A bit sore perhaps, but i can't say i regret getting that way." She smirked crookedly up at him and winked, drawing a chuckle from Zan. He rolled off, settling in right next to her and slipping his arm under her, drawing her in close to his side, her head laying on his shoulder. She wrapped her arm around his middle, her fingers lightly trailing through the soft fur on his chest and abs.

Zan'virr held her close, his hands sliding slowly over the skin of her side and hip, enjoying the afterglow of their passion as their breathing returned to normal and the spent feeling settled into place making him sleepy. A sudden thought snapped his mind back to alert, the idea of sleep abandoned when he remembered that this lovely creature's owner would be around to collect her come the sunrise. He looked down at her resting peacefully with her head on his chest, her arm around him, and one of her tan legs tangled with his, her fingers and toes both playing in his fur sleepily and felt a sharp stab of guilt..His mother had risked everything to smuggle him to freedom, and was yet still a slave herself to his previous master, and here he had just taken the innocence of this enslaved woman, as payment for services he should have taken gold for instead, to attempt to buy his mother's freedom.

Her voice, softly whispering, and fanning her breath gently across the fur on his chest pulled him from his brooding.

"I wish that i could freeze this moment in time, that the sun would not rise.." she murmured, betraying that her thoughts had fallen to the same path at nearly the same time as Zan's.

He drew her closer reaching up to brush his hand over her hair gently,

"Golden cage feels less like a luxury and more like a cage when one wishes to leave it" He said softly, "This one knows, he was once a slave. His mother yet remains behind..bound in service."

Liliah ponders that for a moment then asks almost hesitantly "How did you find your freedom?"

Zan smiled slightly, an expression of bittersweet, remembering the last time he had seen his mother. "Zan's mother smuggled him away in a grain sack...She risked a great deal to ensure this one escaped. Zan has not seen her since that day" he added softly.

Lilli propped herself up slightly to peer back at him "A grain sack? Hard to imagine you fitting into a grain sack.." laying her head back down on his chest, she added thoughtfully "Your mother must have loved you very much to have risked so much to make sure you lived free"

Zan heard a somewhat bitter tone in her voice, and recalled what Lady Hlaalu had said about Liliah's father. Where Zan's mother had risked her very life to ensure his freedom, the Bosmer's father had traded hers for his own skin, and his heart went out to her. Squeezing her a little tighter, he finally asked in a low voice.

"What is it you wish little Lili....Would you have this one free you from your cage? We could leave Balmora, Zan will take you where your mistress will never find you, just whisper the word.." he said, wondering if she would simply run away with him.

"T'is not that simple, she would find me no matter where I go," she replied glumly. She then reached up and hooked her thumb around a smooth, highly polished silver band around her neck that Zan had mistaken as jewelry. It bore a green Crest of Hlaalu, and the circumference was engraved with delicate, ornate scrollwork. Zan'virr sat up part way to look at it more closely, hooking a claw around it carefully and using his thumb to spin it, rotating it fully twice in his examination before spinning it back to the proper position with the Hlaalu crest centered at her throat.. Try as he might he could not spot a seam where it could be opened, and as he touched it, he could feel the charge on the metal that dampened the casting abilities of the one wearing it in addition to a powerful tracking spell. He probed it gently with his gift, feeling the threads of magic he directed at it roll off ineffectually. Zan made a soft hissing noise and shook his head.

"A tracking spell, would seem your mistress is concerned you may wander off" He said with a certain tone of disgust.

To this, he felt Liliah shrug against him "Hard to say, I have worn that collar since I was eight years old...thought for years it was simply...to mark me as belonging to house Hlaalu. I tried to run away once, and thought I had escaped. Then the necklace started to glow and a portal opened and there she was...It was then I realized that even though I could see no leash at the end of my collar, it did not mean it didn't have one" she said, and though he didn't ask, Zan wondered if she had been punished for trying to run away. As if she had heard his question without him asking it, he heard her continue, barely loud enough for his sharp ears to make out the words.

"For three days after that though, I saw the leash. I was denied any clothing and towed around on that leash behind her like...a pet guar as punishment for trying to run away," she said softly, and Zan felt a tear land on his chest as her voice dropped to a whisper. "She dragged me thru the market all three of those days... The third day her father returned from his travels and rescued me from her..asked if I intended to run from their household again, to which i promised I wouldn't. He gave my clothing back to me and...took me from her for a week as punishment for mistreating me...I have been true to my word and have not tried to run away again."

Zan listened as she told her story saying little but holding her protectively close, hooking the bedding with his toes and pulling it up over both of them as she snuggled in closer. Finally he suggested

"Perhaps this one could speak with her, maybe for the right price, Zan could buy your freedom.."

Lili sat up slightly peering at him, searching his face for hint of insincerity, "You would do that for me? Some slave you scarcely know?"

Zan nodded somberly, meeting her gaze with seriousness" One as lovely as you should be free to live, and to find love..."He paused a moment, then added "Even if it is born of foolishness to hope you would find love with Zan."

Liliah smiled at him, the secret shared smile she had first given him when they shared names, replying, "No more born of foolishness than a slave who would dream of freedom to find that love." she said softly brushing her cheek over the fur on his chest.

TO BE CONTINUED...