Lilibeth's Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With time slipping past him like vapor, and with Beth's banshee cries in his ears, Marty almost couldn't believe it when Tracy was cumming, his mouth having lifted her there, her legs trembling.

"I want to fuck you again," he said.

"Yes," she sighed, holding her body the same way until Marty's cock went deep, then she put her wrists down next to her shoulders on the sleeping bag, and Marty's hands pinned them there, her tits thrust upward like nipple-peaked mountains. "Fuck yes!" she whimpered, her thrilled voice all stuttering breath, and Marty fucked her so deeply and for so long, until her tits were wobbling in circles and he and she were both cumming like hot-lava volcanoes.

Marty, totally spent, the way any middle aged man would be in these circumstances, lay his weight on Tracy, his hand and his face on the warmth of her tits. And he dreamed. Oddly blurry, this dream was nothing but swirls and muted colors, odd sounds and...yes, a chirping bird. Tracy cradled his head with her arms, breathing so deeply she wondered if Marty could hear the air in her lungs right though her breast. She figured he could, and her eyes were closed like his, and she shared his swirls and colors as time whispered over them like vapor again.

It was Beth who came to his rescue, or maybe his dream had come to hers, her hand now touching his shoulder.

"Maybe...do you think we should go?" she quietly asked, her eyes and demeanor bashful. "I'm so hungry, maybe we can get dinner somewhere on the way."

Marty heard Tyler's voice. "You guys wanna crash with us? We can just sleep on the sand. We can party all night."

"No, we should go," Beth said to him, smirking. "And remember what I told you. Nobody talks about this, right? There'll be trouble all around if..."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Tyler assured. "No, that's done. We're not saying anything."

With Beth already wearing her t-shirt and pulling on her panties, Marty felt fully naked all of a sudden. "I guess we're leaving," he said to Tracy, his body just now pulling away from her warmth. He leaned in close, whispering, "I'll never forget you."

Tracy, with a rush of heat tingling through her body, looked at him with the most amazing eyes, eyes that told him she felt the same.

Out on the road again, Marty drove, the windows down on this nice warm early evening. After some silence, he broke the ice. "Wow, that all happened fast, huh?"

"It sure did."

He glanced over at Beth. "You got...really high."

"I know," she said. "So did you."

"How do you...feel about...everything?" he asked.

Beth kept her eyes aimed out the windshield. "I was hoping you'd tell me first, how you feel about it."

"Yeah, well...it was kind of awesome. Is that okay?"

Beth turned her head, looking at her husband of twenty-seven years, her face blushing with proper but not overwhelming embarrassment. "It is if you're okay with me saying it was kind of awesome, too. Oh my God, Marty. That was...insane. Too much like a dream."

"Yeah, I thought maybe you were living a fantasy or two, even back at the bar."

"You too, probably," Beth said. "Those girls. God, do you think they all have Daddy fantasies? I'll bet Tracy does."

"I don't know. Maybe. I know one thing, though. Tyler and his buddies are all into the MILF thing. I can't say I blame them. Do you know how sexy you are sometimes?"

Beth smiled, blushing even warmer. "I do...feel that way, sometimes. I like it, when I feel it. Do you?"

"Do I like it when you're sexy? Yeah, Beth, of course. This might sound crazy, but...watching those boys with you, it...didn't bother me. I don't know why. It made me really proud. Proud to be the husband of a woman as sexy as you."

Beth smiled, feeling the nice mellowness of her high again. "That's how I felt, watching you with those cute girls. I guess maybe we're that kind of couple. I always thought they were just in stories."

Marty smiled. "You're all mine when we get home, you know. You'd better be ready."

"Oh, I'm ready, Mister. I want you to sixty-nine me, and I want you to fuck my tits and cum on my face. And I don't even care if we wake up Mrs. Olson next door."

Marty smiled, driving past the biker bar with the big sign out front.

BEST PIT BAR-B-QUE

--

WET T-SHIRT TODAY

--

$500 PRIZE

"Maybe we can find another contest for you, a little sooner this time," he said, eyes on the road, driving carefully.

"Out of town," Beth said. "We'll stay in a hotel."

Marty smiled. "Is there more to this fantasy?"

Beth's eyes focused out the front window again, watching the road. "Another woman in the contest, she has a handsome man at the bar. We...buy them a drink, maybe. After."

"After he's watched you."

Beth nodded, her face reddening deeper, the blush warming her.

At sixty miles-an-hour, the scent of Lake Ontario is in the air, the sunlight flashing through the trees.

--

Wednesday night is Wine Club night, a loosely organized weekly gathering of seven of the neighborhood women friends, getting together at a different house each time, as much for the fun gossip as for the tasting of week's new type of wine. On this summer night, the gossip flowed aplenty.

Janet Chandler, Tracy's mom, wasted no time bringing up a subject that some had already heard about -- the already widely circulated rumor that a woman from the neighborhood was gang-banged by some of the neighborhood's older teenaged boys, and that the woman had wanted it. As a few of these women had already heard, the identity of some of the boys was supposedly known, but none of those boys was talking.

"My daughter Tracy is friends with them. I just don't know what to think about it," Janet said, shaking her head in worry.

"Janet, give me a break," Beth said, showing mock disgust. "She's your daughter after all. That means she's nowhere near a virgin anymore, and she knows a thing or two about sex. I mean, think of all the fun things you've told us about your single days."

"Yeah, and your not single days, with Frank," another added, smirking.

"Hey, I'm not the slut who let a gang of teenaged boys fuck her," Janet said. "Not that I'd...totally mind, or anything."

Giggles erupted all around, some of them nervous sounding. The women were all fascinated by this topic of gossip, the wine-fueled banter about it suddenly rapid-fire, all of them having something to say:

"God, what would it be like?"

"How many were there?"

"Who are they, can I get their names?"

"Does anybody know how long a teenaged boy's cock stays hard?"

"My husband's good for about ten minutes. Then..."

"I'm guessing an hour."

"Just an hour?" said Mary. "A teenaged boy? Oh my God, I was thinking much longer. Don't you think? I mean, I've heard mine masturbating, and it's not quick. Maybe he's just..."

"Gifted?"

"I think it depends on the boy, probably, right? Don't some of them have...premature ejaculation? Is that what they call it?"

"Not the ones we're dreaming of. They go all night."

Beth jumped in, knowing she shouldn't. "Maybe it wasn't at night. Maybe it happened during the day, so she could see them all."

"Oh my God, I forgot it was a gang...bang."

"How many boys was it?"

"I don't know, I don't think anybody knows."

"Does four qualify as a gang?" asked Beth.

"Just me and four teenaged boys? Hell yeah, to me that's a gangbang."

"You starting to like the idea, Lisa?"

"I'm blushing, does that give away my answer?"

"I probably shouldn't say this, but I heard the rumor, too," Beth said, surprised at herself for not shutting up. "Supposedly it was on the beach. A nice summer day."

"Oh my God! That's...making me all hot inside."

"Have some more wine."

"I think we all need some."

"Wine, or boys?"

"What else did you hear, Beth? Spill it."

Beth, blushing, wondered if the pinkness of her face was noticeable. "Just...the beach, the sun. They were fully nude, I guess. Not worried about anyone seeing them. Turned on by it."

"Oh my God, I was picturing a pants around their ankles kind of thing, but it was wilder than that. Can you imagine?"

"Sounds like you can."

"I know! Am I horrible?"

"Martha, we're all imagining."

"Even you guys with son's that age?"

No one said a word.

"Wow, that silence was interesting."

"Beth did you hear how old the boys were?"

"Nineteen, from what I heard," said Beth.

"Yeah, that's right," said Janet. "I mean, if the whole thing is true, I know the boys."

"Well you're the MILF-iest MILF of all of us, Janet. Maybe you should schedule a little beach time with them. There's plenty of nice days left this summer."

Beth interjected again, wanting to steer the gossip away from so close to home. "The way I heard it, the woman lives in that village up by the lake, you know, where those nice antique stores are."

"Really? I heard she's from right here in the neighborhood," Janet said. "I mean, hey, maybe it's one of us."

Another sudden silence overtook the women.

"That was always a fun place to go when we were younger," Janet said to Beth. "All the bars were kind of seedy but I think maybe it's better these days. Tracy and her girlfriends were up that way just this past weekend, camping."

"On the beach?" asked Martha. "Maybe they saw the...gangbang. I can't believe we're all using that word so much tonight. Janet, do you and Tracy ever wear bikinis together on the beach? I'm sure my husband has always wondered."

"Yes, mine too."

"And Mine."

The group all giggled, Janet blushing. "A big chest is nothing to wish for," she said. "My back hurts all the time."

"Yeah, from the way Frank rails you."

"Rails me? What are we, teenagers now?"

"Ooo, teenaged boys. I almost forgot about them."

Marilyn smirked. "Those of us who are mothers of them are hoping you all will forget about them."

"Beth did you hear anything about how long it all went on?" asked Janet. "I mean, if they were all naked it wasn't a quickie, right?"

Beth nodded, trying to think of how to answer. Her feeble attempt at steering the conversation a different way had failed, her mind now full of memories of that recent afternoon on the beach, the four boys all fucking her so gloriously persistently, so many different ways, with the supernatural energy of youth. No, it most definitely was not a quickie. "Maybe they were high," she said. "Marijuana's legal now, you know. Maybe she got so high she couldn't think of anything else. Maybe awesome sex was all there was, like it was her whole world at that moment. Did you ever get that way, when you're doin' it? When it's so fucking good that...nothing else matters?"

"A few times."

"Yeah, I know what that feels like."

"Yeah, I've been there."

"Yup."

Janet nodded in agreement, her eyes twinkling. "Oh hell yeah."

Beth nodded, glad she wasn't alone, glad that at least some of her friends understood the once-in-a-while need to let your deepest inner desires run wild and free, even if just for an hour or two, as if nothing else matters.