Lilith's Dark Tales of Whoredom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under her leadership the clan grew more powerful than it ever had. Stories of her feats in battle often struck fear into the other clans, forcing them to bow to her as their new ruler. Many took to leaving macabre tokens at her throne, usually severed heads, in hope of gaining her favour.

As tales of her martial deeds grew, so did those of her sexual prowess. It was said that no man nor woman of her clan had failed to bed her, that she ceased wearing clothing, so frequently she partook of her lusts. She also personally tended the sacrifices to the idol, rather than plunging a dagger into the victim's heart she sated her lusts on them and tore them apart in an orgy of blood at the moment of release. But still she went to that idol late at night when alone, pressed her body against the cold gold and yearned to be ruined by the thing that was said to dwell within. She grew weary, at times, of being chief and tired of the same sexual acts over and over. She would still hear whispers, comforting voices promising her the violent release she desired. Promising that there would be a time when she could finally surrender to her lusts outright.

It was at the height of their power that a new people came to Eriu. They became known to the Gaels as men of the cross. Armed with better steel they began conquering much of the land, despite Anann's best efforts. She personally interrogated one and was horrified to learn of their ways. That sex is a sin and woman has no place on the battlefield. That she should choose but one man and be subservient to him. Learning the man had one such woman Anann made a point of seducing then despatching the prisoner.

The men of the cross took more and more of the land and soon came the eve of what all knew would be the final battle. That night Annan stayed pressed against the idol, listening to the whispers until she fell into a trance. It was then she finally made out what promises those whispers had to say.

It was said she charged into that final battle joyously the next day, killing more than she had at any battle before. She learned that night the living paradox those men of the cross are. They speak of devotion and morality but they all yearn for a release to what they are. When she placed herself at the head of the army, her naked body yearning for what she had long awaited for, she saw the lust in the enemy's eyes and she eagerly awaited the vile things they would do to her.

When a group of those self-denying men overpowered her and forced her down, she wondered how she ever thought pressing herself against that lifeless idol would have helped her. Whilst her clan were killed or driven off she screamed in pleasure as they forced themselves into her every hole. Every battle she had entered before she had been terrified, not of death but of not dying in the way she so yearned. But at last she had what she desired, to be ruthlessly savaged and knowing that once they are sated they would kill her like the worthless whore she wanted to be. At last she was a chief no longer but a slut to be used and disposed of. Never had she felt so thrilled, she was dragged by her hair back to the camp and passed around. Long into the night she worked to pleasure as many men as she could. Many were surprised and horrified by her willingness but eventually they grew weary of her and throttled her to death.

As her lungs ached and the world turned darker, she heard the whispers welcome her and promising more delights yet to come. She felt her loins explode in a powerful orgasm, and then she fled her body to the realm beyond.

This tale is seldom heard today, the church did not want to inspire lusts by tales of naked warrior women and the stories of the few Gael survivors were warped and made into the stuff of legends. Yet it is said warriors can call upon her this day, and that if they feel her touch whilst they sleep, that it is a sign that Anann favours them.

The Holy Woman:

Jillbraska, or Jill as most knew her, was doomed to the cloister at birth. The bastard daughter of a renowned noble, the father was good enough to recognise her. But it was only to send her to the nunnery that he may gain favour with the church. So she was sent to far northern England, and raised to learn the sterile ways of the nun.

Of course it was not long before she learned of the sin of fornication, and whilst all the tales she heard were cautionary the act of it fascinated her. As she lay awake in her chambers one night, she thought she heard whispers in the darkness. Lightly afraid at first, it also began a warm, pleasurable sensation in her loins. Before she knew what she was doing, she felt her hands slip down and her fingers glide their way into her. In and out they went until she trembled in pleasure, yet she was not content by this and knew not what to do. She wept, knowing she had committed sin, and yet part of her was joyous at the rebellious nature of it.

So her early days were spent looking forwards to the comforting voices of the night and the feel of pleasure between her legs. Yet never did the ache really leave her. She dared not tell anyone of her nightly activities, fully aware that she would be chastised and forced to turn rosaries. Yet as she listened to the prayers and lectures, all she could think of was the next night.

One day it was announced they would parade around the town with prayers and incense in hope of protecting everyone against the plague that began blighting the country. Jill was both terrified and excited, not having been out of the cloister since she was but a child. She watched the solemn faces as they made their way around the buildings, but it was the brothel that set her loins flaring. She was amazed by the brazen women, nearly fully naked, on the terrace, a few sending jeers at them. She had heard of these sinful places but she had never imagined it to be so alluring. She wanted to tear off her habit and be one of them, showing her body and damning her soul for a few coins.

Eventually they returned to the cloister and her normal life resumed. But always was Jill's mind on that brothel. Her loins grew more demanding as her fantasies grew more immoral until her fingers would no longer suffice. Each night she heard whispers telling her to go to that brothel, having masturbated much of the night and finding no release, she realised there was only one way to find the truth that she sought.

She spent the next few days planning her escapade, her loins growing more impatient all the while. But she struggled to muster the courage, her religious teachings ever stopping her.

One night she could take it no longer. She used the vines in the garden to clamber over the wall. She took off her habit and hid it under a nearby hedge. Completely naked and desperate to be used like one of those whores, she strode through the town, taking pleasure from the leering and distasteful glances roving her. Taking a deep breath, she walked into the brothel and demanded to be made one of the whores there.

At first thinking her a young and naive girl, the mistress was about to shoo the foolish girl away. But one look into her eyes showed she was more than that. The mistress grudgingly agreed, on the condition that she worked for free tonight to show she was worth keeping on. That she would have to take on those the other girls did not want.

Delighted, Jill surrendered her virginity to a fat, hairy man that wanted to pretend she was his daughter. Gleefully she played along, as she did with many more that night. Although not as much as she hoped, her burning loins subsided with each man she pleasured, no matter the manner she did so. The mistress agreed to take her on, but was both confused and annoyed when Jill said she had to leave by day, but would be back each night. Thinking she did not want to shame her family and was keeping it secret, the mistress agreed. Jill fled to a nearby stream to wash the fluids from her, retrieved her habit and dressed, then snuck her way back to her chambers. She heard the voices congratulate her and she knew then that she was meant to be a whore. Surrendering her body and soul so that others may placate their lusts excited her greatly. She could not wait to damn herself further, she never realised how good it felt.

So she was the devout nun by day, the shameless whore at night. Occasionally she would not appear that she could rest, but when she did she was the most notorious and mysterious: a young girl who would appear naked at night and perform the most debased acts for the pleasure of her clients. She soon befriended a mature whore named Lisa, whom she saw as a sort of incestuous mother, teaching her the ways of her craft.

She earned a small fortune from her prostitution, but she had no use for coins in the nunnery. Often she would toss them away in the gutter, stream or woodlands as she made her way back. To be thoroughly defiled by so many is all the payment she wanted.

As the days wore on Jill grew disillusioned. For no matter how debased an act she did, never was the fire in her loins quenched. Still the voices goaded her on, drawing her back there and promising greater acts to follow.

She began to notice changes in the cloister, as the comforting voices to her at night grew stronger and lulling, everyone else began to seem more worn and fevered. She feared the plague had reached them at first, but her time as a whore revealed that everyone was suddenly struggling to contain their lusts. The crossing and uncrossing of legs, the lack of focus during hymns, all were clear signals to her. Jill was glad she had found some form of release for her desires, perhaps it had always been like this for the others.

One afternoon she accidentally walked in on one of the more senior nuns taking the priests member in her mouth. They took her trembling as fright, but she was racked with desire. They forced her to sit down and tried to convince her to tell no one what she saw. Smiling, she agreed on one condition, she then stood and removed her habit.

That night at the brothel seemed dull after being taken by both the priest and nun. That rebellious act had excited her like never before. As she lay spent that night in her chambers, enjoying the comfort of the whispers, she put the pieces together and knew what to do.

She saw that everyone was visibly struggling during the sermon the next evening. The nuns were sweating, twitching, trying hard to ignore the feeling between their legs. Jill watched the obvious lump of the priest's erection through his robes. He tried to begin the sermon, but could not finish despite several attempts. Jill knew it was time. She stood and made her way up the altar beside the priest. She removed her habit, displaying her nakedness to them all. "Look at you all, constrained by these dusty tomes and grey, lifeless words. It is time to release yourselves from the manacles of society. Surrender to your darkest lusts and be free. There is but one truth, and it is this." Her speech done, Jill gently pulled up the priest's robes and took his member into her sweet mouth.

The suffering cloister needed no further encouragement. The religious sermon cascaded into a fervent orgy the like of which had not been seen for centuries. Habits were torn and cast aside, religious relics used to inspire pleasure, the book thrown to one corner.

For a whole day this lasted, but still Jill was not satisfied. The priest lay dead, spent after so many women. The only ones present were women, and nuns who had spent many years here. They lacked the imagination she had and she often needed to show them more depraved ways. She listened to the voices as an elderly matron ran her tongue over Jill's body. She had an idea.

She led a new procession around the town, she swung the incense as before but this time none of them wore clothing. They called for people to join the festivities at the cloister, proclaiming it a new brothel where no payment was required. Jill knew well what would happen from doing this, but cared not, only the attaining of further depravities mattered.

There were those god-fearing who kept well away. But a surprising amount attended the event. Those from the brothel, recognising Jill, were the first to come, including Lisa. Jill greeted her adopted mother with an intimate kiss. Lisa groaned as Jill's fingers found their way between her thighs.

For days Jill worked to damn herself further through carnal lusts until, at last, the witch hunters arrived. Lost to their desires, many retaliated and were cut down. Many more were led away and were tortured with their interrogations. These rarely lasted however, and many were executed swiftly, for there was nothing to hide. Jill was proud of her achievements.

They accused her of witchcraft, using a blasphemous spell to possess the cloister and villagers to her whims. She was dragged to the nearest city and tied with many of her followers to the stake. As one was led out, she tried to dash for an escape, distracting the crowd with the commotion. It was then Jill felt her bonds slacken and felt Lisa's sweet breath in her ear, "Goodbye, we shall meet again soon my daughter."

Elated that she had escaped, Jill nodded and watched her mother flee into the crowd. Once the attempted escape was suppressed the crowd returned their attention to her, shouting curses and throwing rotten food at her. As the torches lowered to set the wood ablaze, Jill laughed. Revealing her cut bonds, she tore her rags from herself, took hold of the pole she was tied to, and lifted her legs, spread apart, for the crowd to see her most cherished organ.

Thinking she was about to cast a spell, a knight waved the torches aside, leapt up and ran her through with his sword. Jill felt pain and pleasure like never before as the thing slid through her. She felt an intense climax that had her squirting her juices down her fair legs. Just before she died, she heard the voices congratulating her and welcoming her to the place she truly belonged to.

Dead before the flames could claim her, her corpse was taken down to be quartered and buried in separate parts of the country. However the militia had to fight the surge of people trying to get at her body. It is said the sight of her shamelessness did something to them and drove them to a momentary insanity. Though Jill may have argued it was that they glimpsed true release from societal constraints. Many were killed in the struggle.

Rumours abounded after the event. It was said some got to the body and managed to collect vials of the vaginal juices still leaking from Jill's body. That those who were so much as near it were inspired to great acts of debauchery. It is also said that not all broke out of the claimed insanity that day, and there are those who hold secret cult meetings dedicated to her. Others claim they saw Lisa there, weeping and laughing as she watched her daughter die.

It is also whispered that Lisa went on to own one of the most depraved and secret brothels in the country. That at the top of the brothel, carefully and securely locked away, she has the last remaining vial of those fluids. The tale claims that the most proficient whores find their way there, never to return. But if the place still exists, if it ever existed at all, it has yet to be publicly found.

The Prey:

Michaela was exposed to the world of depravity at a young age. Daughter to a wealthy businessman, she lived in the time of the internet, a wonderful outlet for those such as she.

Spoiled by her often absent father, she had the best computer and became fascinated by an animation on the internet showing naked women being raped and a torn apart by monsters. She knew she should be disgusted, but she was thrilled by the sight and yearned to be brutally murdered in the same way. She began to see herself as prey for such carnal beasts to abuse. She frequently searched for similar things and secreted them away to locked files.

Being beautiful, wealthy and eager, she was the most popular girl in school with many followers clinging to her popularity, that they may be desired themselves. Yet often she would hear the envious talk cast behind her back, the word frequently being attributed to her was 'slut'. But this merely sent a wave of pleasure through her, for she considered herself as such. Whilst most found it abhorrent, she enjoyed getting drunk and spreading her legs to whomever might be around. She was always invited her parties by the men, her dresses (or lack thereof) never staying on her for long.

Her most notorious moment was when she posted explicit pictures of herself online, offering all that saw them to come and put her to use. She called it a party, but it was little more than a thinly veiled gangbang. To Michaela it was one of her proudest achievements.

Yet the inevitable time came when school drew to an end and she was expected to get a job or become the wife of another rich and influential man. In despair that she could be a slut no longer, and her dream of being prey never fulfilled, she began to hear soothing voices at night. It was one such night she decided to make the most of her last days of being who she was.

Using daddy's money, she convinced her shallow friends to go to Faliraki for a farewell holiday. An island known for its clubs and loose people, her friends giggled at the plan of getting very drunk and sleeping with as many men as possible.

They had barley arrived when they began drinking and attending the clubs, Michaela wearing her famous slutty dresses. But she proudly outdid her friends. Where they would get drunk and take a man home for the night, Michaela would move on to another until the clubs turned them all out. Even during the day she would disappear to the toilets or back alleys with whatever man accosted her, to the annoyance and scandalous whispers of her friends.

It was on the fourth night, as Michaela walked back to the clubs, having just finished with her fifth man that night, when a group of men aggressively grabbed her, blindfolded, bonded and gagged her, then threw her into the back of a van.

For hours they led her around, being commanded in harsh, accented English. When she was released and the blindfold removed she found herself in a room with other tearful women. She managed to find one woman from America like her, who informed Michaela that they are human traffickers, and that they would be sold into prostitution. Although acting sympathetic, there was joy in Michaela's heart, she had never been sure what career she should have and now the ideal was being laid for her.

After a few more hours they were all led out and led to a room, where a man forcibly injected them. Michaela learned from the other girl that they would get them addicted to drugs so that they would prostitute themselves more willingly in the hope of getting another shot. This worried Michaela, she wanted to be fully aware when men ploughed her. She resisted, was slapped for her efforts, and was about to be injected when the man with the syringe looked into her eyes. He shook his head and said something in a foreign tongue to his comrades, they all looked at him surprised and began to argue, but he had none of it. Drug free, Michaela was moved on.

She was shipped with the others to another country, though she knew not where. She learned from a German victim who spoke garbled English that she would likely be ransomed, since her father is wealthy. Michaela feared that such would be the case, until the German girl said that once paid, they keep their hostages anyway. As she lay there on the ship, she would listen to the voices and feel her lust surge in anticipation.

So she was put to work and she eagerly began her life of prostitution. She would be given a small room with a bed and a red tinted light. The glass door would allow all potential clients to see in, examine her and decide whether to bargain or not.