Lilith's Emporium - Cock of Koldak Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean was already covered with sweat as Fyrana walked to the end of the bed and began to crawl onto it. Jean still wasn't sure about this but couldn't deny the lust within and wanted relief. Without really thinking about it she spread her legs a little giving Fyrana easy access to her new organ.

"That's a good girl, you must really like this one Koldak," Fyrana said with a smile before she reached out and gently caressed Koldak's testicles.

"Oh...... shit!" Jean said never having felt that sort of sensation before. "This is crazy!"

"Oh Honey, you haven't seen anything yet!"

Fyrana stuck out her tongue which was longer than normal and lanced at the end. Jean lay there choosing not to struggle or protest as, despite the fact they had just met, she trusted Koldak and knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. If he trusted this demoness then she should as well.

Fyrana began to gently run her tongue along the shaft, starting at the base and working her way up to the tip. Koldak let out a moan as Jean's whole body jerked at the sensation. It was strange as she could feel Koldak's lust on top of her own as she processed these new sensations. It was almost too much for her but she didn't want it to stop.

Fyrana continued to tease them both with her tongue for a while before she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the cock completely. Jean was shocked Fyrana could fit that much of Koldak in her mouth but soon didn't care as the feeling was amazing. These new nerves attached to her body were giving her sensations she didn't think were possible as she clenched the bed sheets beneath her while this sexy demoness had her way with the cock of Koldak.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves?" Fyrana said releasing the cock from her mouth.

"This is........ wow!" Jean said still trying to process these sensations.

"Like music to my ears, not often I'm in a situation like this one," Fyrana said as she crawled up towards Jean a little letting Koldak rub against her breasts before she heard them both moan. "Oh, you want to feel these too?" She asked with a smile before grabbing her breasts and squeezing them around Koldak's shaft.

She was having fun watching Jean squirm at what she was doing. She and Koldak had known each other a long time and had had a lot of fun together. The fact that he was doing all of this for Jean told her that she was special. Koldak had done a lot of things to a lot of people but Fyrana could tell he really liked this woman.

"You two like that?" Fyrana said squeezing her breast's harder as little beads of black ooze dripped onto her chest. "No that's the stuff," she said rubbing it into her skin a little before licking the rest of her fingers. "But I think we have tortured this poor girl long enough don't you think?"

Fyrana released the cock and crawled up on top of Jean who was in such a lustful haze she figure she'd give little resistance to anything she wanted to do. Fyrana leaned down and kissed Jean, letting her taste her tongue. As she expected, Jean shoved her tongue into the demoness's mouth before placing her hand on her cheek. They were full-on making out as Jean didn't care about any of the factors at the moment, who was male or female, she just felt lust and had given herself to the feelings.

Fyrana began to rub her pussy on Koldak's head not letting him enter just yet. She enjoyed teasing them both hearing Jean's desperate moans beneath as these alien sensations made her body quiver.

"Are you ready?" Fyana whispered in her ear before lowering herself and letting the cock of Koldak slide deep inside her.

"FUCK!" Jean yelled out at the top of her lungs feeling her new sexual organ inside this demoness's tight pussy.

It was something Jean had never felt before or could even imagine but was loving every second of it as Fyana moved her hips milking Koldak as she got to enjoy it as well. Fyana knew Koldak's touch all too well and let out a few moans of her own as the Cock Demon always hit the right spots inside her.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, I can't..... this is........ God!" Jean said between breaths as she squirmed under Fyana placing her hands on the red girl's ass trying to buck her hips and get deeper.

"That's it, just have fun," Fyana said enjoying what she was seeing and feeling as she moved her hips faster making the bed beneath them start to squeak as the metal frame moved around.

Koldak was enjoying himself as well as he could feel everything Jean was feeling while they were connected like this. This was a gift that he desperately wanted to give her and more if he could as he didn't want to return to the emporium or Nessira. If he could he would stay here forever.

Jean squirmed as she was pinned down to the bed. She could feel the demoness's pussy tighten around Koldak, increasing the pleasure as she didn't know how much more of this she could take. For a moment she could feel Koldak's mind as if it was one with hers. Visions of other beings raced through her head and the pleasure Koldak shared with them. She saw a powerful woman who she assumed was Lilith, but then she saw another face. She was beautiful and she could feel Koldak's feelings for her.

She felt herself living through Koldak's body and memories as he fucked this beautiful woman. She knew it was Felora, the woman Koldak loved and spoke of earlier. The pleasure was intense but then something strange happened.

As Jean looked through Koldak's eye's the woman no longer looked like Felora. She was suddenly looking down at herself as Koldak fucked her unmercifully. It was strange but somehow she sensed that she reminded him of his former lover.

"Is he...... in love with me?" She asked herself before she was back to the situation at hand with this lusty Demoness milking her wildly.

"Are you ready?" Fyana asked as she squeezed her pussy around Koldak's cock.

"FYANA, KOLDAK.......... FUCK!" Jean yelled out before she felt the cock start to twitch and the black ooze slide up the shaft before squirting into Fyana.

The orgasm she was feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced as her body desperately tried to process it. She did not breathe the entire time as she clenched her eye's shut and let the fluids flow out of her like a tidal wave of insane pleasure. Koldak did everything he could so Jean could feel the vest she possibly could through this whole process.

"Holy shit!" Fyana said as she had never felt Koldak cum this hard the whole time she knew him.

Even she was blown away by how good this felt inside her as her body shook with orgasmic delight before she finally collapsed on top of Jean. Koldak was still erect and inside Fyana as she laid there against Jean who had thrown her arms around the demoness and held her tightly. Fyana was comfortable and did not protest what was happening.

"Are you okay Jean?" Fyana finally said resting her head against Jean's shoulder.

"Don't move," Jean said struggling to catch her breath. "I need...... I need you to stay, right where you are," she said as if trying to hold herself together thinking she would fly apart if she let go.

Fyana smiled before getting more comfortable with Jean and said: "I'm not going anywhere," as Koldak finally slid out of her and started to relax before the three of them fell asleep together.

----------------------

Jean awoke a few hours later not even sure what time it was. The sun was down and Fyana was no longer in bed with her. She sat up and looked over seeing the sexy Demoness getting dressed a few feet away while Koldak had detached himself from Jean and was just lying in the bed.

"Oh, you're leaving?" Jean asked as Fyana looked over and smiled.

"Afraid so, got places to be, this was fun Koldak."

"Thank you for your help Fyana," Koldak said thanking his friend.

"Sorry, about before," Jean said blushing a little.

"What do you mean?" Fyana asked.

"The whole, cuddling thing, my body was craving intimacy, and Koldak is just....."

"No problem, I get it, it's hard to cuddle with a severed penis," the demoness said with a smile.

"So, will I uh," Jean said blushing a little as if almost ashamed to ask what she wanted to ask. "Will we see you again?"

Fyana looked up at her and smiled before she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Any time you guys want," she said before she leaned forward and kissed Jean giving her some tongue and reminding her of how much fun they all had together. "Okay, you be good to her Koldak," she said before opening the portal and leaving.

"Wow, that was insane," Jean said falling back against the mattress still reeling from what had happened.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself Jean, there is something I have been meaning to say to you, however...... I am afraid."

"Afraid?" Jean asked confused as she sat back up. "What is Koldak afraid of?"

"Well, now that you have made that remark about the lack of intimacy we share....."

"Koldak, that doesn't mean I don't want you to stay."

"Still, there is something I want to tell you, but it is something I have not told anyone in a very long time."

Jean smiled thinking she knew exactly what he wanted to say to her but before he could she suddenly heard a loud knock at her front door. "What the, who the Hell could that be this time of night?" She said rolling out of bed and grabbing her robe.

Koldak was silent but he could sense something was not right. "Jean?"

"It's okay, I'll be right back," she said opening the bedroom door.

She noticed her phone which she had left on the counter. She picked it up and saw she had over twenty missed calls, all from her ex-boyfriend Troy. Seeing this and then hearing the loud banging on her door again she began to feel a little nervous. She approached the door slowly and looked through the peephole and saw her drunken ex on the other side. Luckily the chain was up as she cracked open the door to face him.

"Go home Troy!" She yelled at him.

"Let me in Jean, we need to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you, go home and go to bed!"

"Bitch! Open this door right now!" He commanded punching the door.

Jean was starting to get scared as she tried to shut the door but Troy gave it a good kick breaking the chain and knocking her back. She quickly tried to get to her phone as he entered the apartment.

"Get the fuck out of here Troy, I'm calling the police!" She said backing away from him.

"You think you are so special like you're suddenly too good for me, what makes you better than me?" He said getting loud as he approached her. Jean was shaking at this point and finding it hard to dial 911 as Troy jumped at her knocking the phone from her hand.

Koldak could hear what was happening from the bedroom and became very worried about Jean. When he heard the hit that knocked the phone out of her hand he got very angry as the cock began to twitch on the bed.

Back out in the kitchen, Troy had grabbed Jean's wrist as she slapped him across the face. She was able to pull her hand away and get to the other side of the island keeping the counter between the two of them.

"Oh, look who's tough all of a sudden," Troy said mocking her as he began to follow her around the island.

"You're drunk, you're always drunk, that's why I am too good for you, now get the fuck out, now!"

Jean suddenly saw something in the bedroom door behind Troy. Her eyes grew wide as the black smoke she knew all too well had formed behind him with those two glowing red eyes looking very angry. Troy noticed her looking past him as he turned around seeing the large dark thing looking down at him with red eyes.

"What the fuck?" He said before two tendrils sprouted and wrapped around Troy's neck lifting him in the air while choking him.

"You will not harm her!" Koldak said in a voice that shook the room as Troy kicked trying to break free before Koldak threw him across the room and into the living room against the back of the couch.

Jean watched what was happening as Koldak flew over towards Troy who was on the floor struggling to catch his breath before the black smoke flowed into his mouth and disappeared.

"Cough, what the Hell is going on?" Troy said as he suddenly had a strange look in his eyes. He quickly put both his hands on his crotch falling over to the floor. "What is..... happening?" He said as Jean heard his pants begin to rip and suddenly a large demonic cock she recognized all too well had ripped through Troy's pants and was pulsing.

Troy's eyes were wide as he let out a moan. Jean couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure as the cock twitch violently before erupting with what looked like normal white semen all over the floor. It seemed to happen over and over again while she stood back and watched, hearing Troy scream over and over again.

"What the fuck is happening?" Troy yelled out unable to stop it.

"You won't need any of this again!" Koldak said as Troy came one more time but the white semen turned black towards the end. "You were going to kill her?"

"What, no, I wasn't!" Troy screamed.

"I can see into your mind, you were going to kill the woman I love, this is unforgivable!" Koldak yelled as the cock began to twitch again before black ooze started flowing out of it, but instead of spilling on the floor and began to cover the cock and then move up and engulf Troy completely.

"Jean, help me...... Help!" Troy yelled as the black ooze cover his mouth and face.

Troy struggled a few more moments before he stopped moving. It was silent for a moment until this black creature stood up in front of her. Jean could see the body start to change as if the black ooze was a cocoon of some sort turning Troy into something else but she didn't know what. The creature fell to its knees as if struggling or in pain. Jean stepped forward until Koldak put his hand up as if telling her to stay back.

The black slime hardened and began to crack. Koldak was on his knees as pieces began to fall to the floor off of him but underneath the shell was no longer Troy. Jean had seen this man before, in a dream the first-night Koldak was here. He was muscular with brown hair and at least six feet tall, but the most noticeable thing was the large demonic cock hanging between his legs as he pulled himself to his feet.

"Ko....... Koldak?" She asked the man standing where her ex had been moments ago.

"I'm sorry Jean, he was going to kill you, I..... I couldn't let him," he said as he fell back to his knees as sadness came over him. Jean rushed over to him falling to her knees as well. "I killed a man, something I swore I would never do, but I couldn't......." he said as tears filled his eyes. "I love you, Jean, I would do anything for you."

"What did you say?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"I love you, and I haven't loved anyone in a very long time, but you, you are special, I..... I don't want to be anywhere else but here with you."

Jean was shocked by what she was hearing. She looked over this new man in front of her as many different thoughts and emotions ran through her mind all at once. She finally placed her hands on his cheeks lifting his face to look her in the eye before she threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately.

Koldak wrapped his arms around her. For the first time, he was able to hold her in his arms. It was a feeling he had missed for a long time as he savored the flavor of her lips against his.

"Wow, this is all, I mean, you killed a man to save my life?" Jean said pulling her lips away from his.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't want to, but I had to."

"I love you Koldak!" She said with tears in her eye kissing him again as they fell to the floor together.

"Well well, this is an interesting twist?" A woman's voice said as they both quickly jumped to their feet before they saw a blonde woman sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"Madame Lilith," Koldak said standing in front of Jean. "I am sorry, I know I shouldn't have killed that man, but I...."

"Oh I heard you, you did it to save the woman you love."

"Yes, Madame Lilith."

"That's Lilith?" Jean whispered to him, looking this beautiful woman up and down.

"And you must be Jean," Lilith said standing up and walking over to them both. "I see, Nessira said there was something special between you two."

"She did?" Jean said before she blushed. "I'm sorry, Ms. Lilith, or Madame Lilith, I didn't mean to....."

"Relax, I am not the angry vengeful Goddess I once was, besides, you two look good together, and that Troy character was a waste of human flesh."

"Still, I shouldn't have...." Koldak started to say before Lilith raised her hand.

"You defended the woman you love, there is nothing nobler than that, besides, I think you have served us long enough."

"What are you saying?" Koldak asked confused.

"I'm saying, go and enjoy your life, most of the old gods are gone now, including the one who cursed you, so you are still in my service, and honestly, I don't have much use for you anymore," Lilith said.

"But then, what will happen, in the end, will I?"

"I guess you'll have to wait and see, but do what Felora wanted, move on and be happy," Lilith said, gently caressing the side of his face. "You look good," she said before glancing over at Jean. "Take good care of him."

Lilith smiles at the two of them before she vanished. "Wow, Lilith is Hot!" Jean said shocked by the beautiful woman who had just been in her kitchen.

"She is, but she is not you," Koldak said before turning towards Jean. "I am not like most men, and it may be difficult for me too, to adapt to this life, but I want to..... I want to be with you," he said as she smiled up at him. "You are the most amazing woman I have ever met."

"Stop it, I'm just an average woman, probably below average. My last boyfriend was a piece of shit, as you've seen, so my taste in men is questionable."

"Then let me show you a new flavor," he said before he pulled her up towards him and pressed his lips to hers.

"Oh my..... your body is so, wow!" She said feeling the muscles after releasing her lips from his.

"Is it too much?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"Too much? You're a..... I mean you could be.......... just kiss me," she said pulling him down and tasting his lips.

He lifted her up in his arms as she let out a shocked squeak and carried her back to her bedroom placing her gently down on the bed. She was excited for him to have his way with her and was surprised at how gentle he was considering his body felt like it was chiseled from stone. He smiled at her before he gently spread her legs and lowered his face down between them.

"Oh..... Koldak you...... Holy shit!" She said as his tongue teased her clit. "Fuck, how the......... FUCK!" She screamed as if she had never felt such a talented tongue before.

"I was made to please God, but now I just want to please you," he said removing his lips from her dripping slit. "Are you ready?"

"I........ don't hurt me," she said jokingly."

"Never," he said as he crawled up towards her, letting his cock rest right outside her pussy, letting it gently tease her entrance before sliding it inside her, slowly.

"Shit...... SHIT!" She moaned feeling him enter her.

She had felt his cock inside her before but this time was different. The fact that he had a body and she could feel him on top of her, feel his hands caress her body, feel his lips as they kissed her skin, it was an incredible sensation. Every touch he gave her was euphoric as he gently slid his cock in and out of her making her moan even louder.

"Oh Koldak, don't stop....... don't ever stop fucking me!" She said as she grabbed her headboard and screamed her lust!

His body was warm and powerful as his cock touched all the right spots inside her. It felt so good that when she tried to scream, only silence came out as she went cross-eyed with pleasure while Koldak moaned on top of her seemingly enjoying himself very much.