Lilith's Emporium - Cock of Koldak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I um..." He said confused as his cock seemed a little bigger than he remembered but there was no sign of Koldak.

He looked over on the table and saw a statue of a demonic penis and suddenly realized Koldak was no longer inside him but had returned to his prison. As he looked down at his penis he thought it was a little strange it was bigger than it had been originally.

"Peter, what is going on?"

Before he could answer he heard a strange voice in his head that he recognized as Koldak before he said: "I am sorry for everything, enjoy my going away present," he said referring to Peters new larger sex organ. "Also I know how you feel about Lauren, don't let her go, in fact here is something to get you started."

"Koldak, what do you mean?" He asked as he looked over and saw Lauren suddenly starting to sweat as she was fanning herself.

"Oh shit," she said with a confused look on her face. "Oh fuck, come here." She said getting up and grabbing Peter kissing him before falling back on the couch with him on top of her.

-----

The next day Peter walked up to the front door of Lilith's Erotic Emporium with a bag in his hand. He saw Nessira behind the counter looking at a magazine as he stepped closer and placed the bag down. Nessira looked up with a confused look on her face before she finally smiled.

"Peter, I didn't recognize you without your mailman uniform."

"Hi Ms. Ravenhill, um, this fell into my Mailbag the last time I was here apparently." He said taking out the large stone demonic penis statue from the bag.

"So that's where he went."

"Yeah."

"Oh my, so how did it all turn out?"

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't cause a problem did he?"

"Well, it was an interesting experience."

"I am so sorry, sometimes things in here have a mind of their own."

"It's fine," he said adjusting his pants a little.

"I see he left you with a little present, well maybe little isn't the best word for it."

"Yeah, well my girlfriend isn't complaining."

"You have a girlfriend now? Oh, this is so juicy, when you started your vacation you said you were spending it alone." Nessira said placing the statue of Koldak in a box and taping it up before placing a prepaid label on it.

"What are you... I am still on vacation."

"I know, but it would mean a whole lot to me if you could bring this to the Safari for me."

"I dunno, I have plans today and..."

"Please, I promise you won't regret it, besides would you rather I give this to Frank?"

"Oh shit, that's a good point, alright, for you Ms. Ravenhill, I will."

"There's a good boy." She said handing him the box with a smile on her face. "Oh before you go, which dress do you think would make my boobs look better?" She said holding up a bridal gown magazine showing him two different dresses.

Peter looked at the dresses that didn't look at all like normal wedding dresses. He began to imagine her in either which was making him sweat a little thinking about it. Before he could answer he felt his resized sex organ starting to react as he began thinking about what an amazing wedding night her fiance was going to have.

"Uh oh!" He said out loud.