Lilith's Emporium - Date with Lilith Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilith can't seem to stop seeing Chris, nor want to stop.
5.3k words
4.85
11.2k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers

The weekend came and went and Monday Chris was back at work. Once again he hadn't seen or heard from Lilith at all but he knew the rules and went about his day like usual. It wasn't until about Wednesday that he was starting to have a tough week.

Chris worked in an office in the city but he hated it. It was a decent paying job but it was all that was available when he finished college so he was just going through the motions until he could figure out what he wanted but today was a day that really tested his patience.

Everything was going wrong from the printer not working to his computer going down. He began to think about Lilith and how he looked forward to their next hook up because his day was just going really bad. It wasn't until his boss came walking over and Chris had to take a deep breath before he turned to him.

"Hello Mr. Perkins," he said with the best smile he could muster.

"Chris, the new head of human resources is here and she wants to see you personally."

"What? Why is she here, is something wrong?"

"She wouldn't tell me anything, but she asked for you by name."

"Dammit, could this day get any worse?" He thought to himself.

"Well don't just stand there, she is in the backup office down the hall," he said before he walked away.

"Great, just what I fucking needed today," Chris said as he head down the hall to the unused office this woman was occupying at the moment. He opened the door and stepped inside as the chair was facing away from him and out the window. "You asked to see me?" He said nervously.

"Close the door, Mr. Anderson," a voice said that he didn't recognize.

"Mr. Anderson, there must be some mistake, my name is..."

"Sorry, I've just always wanted to use that line," she said as she spun the chair around and he saw Lilith sitting there wearing a business suit and glasses.

"Lilly? What are you..." he stopped before closing the door behind him. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you, and I got the impression you were missing me as well?"

"I am always happy to see you, but this is my work, so we can't..."

"What was rule 3?"

"Huh, oh, to trust you?"

"Exactly, and right now it doesn't sound like you trust me," she said getting up and walking around the desk towards him.

"No no, I trust you," he said watching her come closer. "It's just, I'm at work and..."

"And you don't want me to make your day better?" She asked as she was suddenly right up against him.

"Oh God, you even smell pretty," he said staring at her.

"You do know how to make a girl feel welcome," she said pulling him in for a kiss until she was up against the desk. "Oh and um, short skirt, and no panties," she said with a grin before she turned around and leaned over across the desk.

Before Chris could enjoy the view his pants seemed to unbuckle themselves before his underwear slid down releasing his cock. With ease, he slipped right inside her letting out a moan as he collapsed against her back. He began to thrust but every motion was pure heaven as he fucked her from behind against the mahogany desk.

Lilith leaned back lifting her arm to his head as she turned her to kiss him. She never took off her glasses almost as if she was fulfilling his sexy teacher fantasy he spoke of during her last visit. He grabbed the front of her shirt pulling it open happy to find no bra underneath but just her firm breasts. They were soft in his hands as she bit her lip enjoying the sensation.

Chris had forgotten where he was and didn't even care as he just enjoyed himself until the door suddenly opened and he froze in a panic. "Is there anything else you need Mz. Lillian?" He asked as if he didn't notice that Chris was fucking this beautiful woman right in front of him.

"No Mr. Perkins and I would rather not be disturbed until I am done here with Chris."

"Of course, my apologies," he said before he closed the door and left.

"What the fuck?" Chris asked confused by what had just happened.

"I told you to trust me remember, what he saw was me sitting across the table and you sitting here like we were having a conversation."

"How did you... that is crazy," he said not realizing she could do that.

"Talk about it later, for now just keep fucking me will you?" She said before pushing him back and then throwing him down on the desk and climbing on top of him letting his cock slide back inside her. "That's a good boy," she said as she moved her hips.

Chris was laying on the wood surface but was a lot more comfortable than he was expecting as he placed his hands on her waist and enjoyed himself. They were making a lot of noise and she even yelled her lust a few times. Even though she had the power to hide what they were doing he was still a little worried about being caught which somehow made this more erotic.

He sat up to Lilith's surprise and buried his face into her chest. He grabbed her breasts squeezing them before sucking on her nipples a little making her moan as she ran her fingers through his hair. She was like this as he was being a little more assertive and wasn't just laying there the whole time. He continued to lick her nipples while his hands slid down around her ass giving her a little lift which made her squeak a little which he thought was adorable but continued to work.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah," she moaned out which really turned him on. "That's right, oh Chris, Oh FUCK!"

At this point he didn't care if she was faking it or not, the fact that the Goddess was yelling his name during sex was music to his ears as he thrust his pelvis trying to get further up inside her. Her moans became more rhythmic and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer so he squeezed her ass tighter and bit his lip.

Lilith grabbed him and looked him in the eye. The didn't seem human as he stared at them but more like a wild animal ready to pounce. They were filled with lust and was getting him, even more, aroused the longer he looked at them.

"Just fucking do it," she said before pulling him close and connecting her lips with his as his cock suddenly blew inside her.

His whole body shook as he filled her with his cum. Each orgasm he had with her was amazing almost as if it was too much but just when he thought his body was going to explode it was like she grabbed hold of him and kept him in once piece. It was such a strange but amazing feeling as his tongue played with hers inside her mouth until his cock finally relaxed again.

"Shit," he said resting his head on her shoulder and holding her. "Wait, sorry, I was..."

"It's okay, just rest for a moment," she said stroking his hair letting him rest against her. "I never said we couldn't cuddle," she said almost laughing a little. "It adds to the intimacy, and lets me take a little more from you."

"Take, wait, what are you taking from me?" He asked suddenly concerned for his well being.

"Relax, I feed off your sexual energy, just keep up a healthy diet and you'll be fine."

"Oh, okay," he said before resting again.

"I learned long ago how to feed off of beings without taking their lives, what I can survive on, needless to say, it makes the sex better," she said still letting him rest.

"Lucky me."

"Oh you have no idea what I can do to you, but I hope I get to show you," she said as he looked up at her seeing a rather sinister grin on her face.

"Wow, looking forward to it, but I really should get back to work."

"If you want, or I could have Mr. Perkins fire you so we can spend the day together and fuck in a more comfortable place?"

"That is very tempting... Very tempting," he said actually considering it for a moment. "but I got bills to pay," he said truly tempted by her offer.

"If you insist," she said giving him another kiss before she climbed off of him and slid off the desk.

He watched her button up her shirt and slide her skirt back down getting her professional look back. "Do you have a phone number or something?" He asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Just, I mean, is this just a situation where we fuck when you feel like it?"

She looked at him for a moment before she just smiled and said: "Whenever you want me, just call my name, I can always hear you if you need me."

"You like making me yell your name don't you," he said jokingly.

"And sometimes I just know you want me, like today, you were having a bad day and were thinking about me, and here I am."

"Wow, that seems like an invasion of privacy," he said with a smirk.

She walked over to him and leaned in towards him. "Last time I checked, you like it when I invaded your privates," she said before giving him a gentle kiss and heading towards the door.

Chris was aroused just by her words but slid off the desk and pulled his pants back up before she opened the door and left looking back at him with a wink. He followed her out only to see that she had disappeared somehow which confused him a little but didn't surprise him. All in all, he was in a much better mood as he returned to his desk to find his computer working properly again.

-------

It was a sunny day and Shadow was running the counter at Lilith's Emporium today. Nessira had been busy lately and Shadow had no problem taking on the responsibility as usually, it was quiet. The only time anyone came in was when they needed something of a sexual nature, but she was starting to think the store had a mind of its own and would do things to make people come there.

She looked up when she heard the chime of the front door. She went to say her usual greeting when she noticed it was not a customer but Lilith walking in wearing glasses and a woman's business suit.

"Lilith," she said with a bright smile.

"Come here my darling," She said as Shadow came over and gave her a hug.

After a few moments, she let her go and asked: "what are you wearing?"

"Oh, I was doing a little roleplay with my current boy toy, he likes the sexy teacher look but I went with head of human resources."

"Boy toy huh, how old is he?"

"Old enough to know what he is doing," she said with a grin before she examined some items on the counter.

"You like this guy?" Shadow asked noticing a glow about her.

"Well, of course, I like him, he is delicious."

"No, I mean do you like him, you seem to be glowing right now," Shadow said noticing how happy Lilith seemed at the moment.

"I always glow after a meal."

"Well yeah, but you just seem more glowy than usual is all I'm saying.

"Hey Mom, why are you glowing?" Nessira asked as she had just walked into the room.

"Oh my God, don't you glow after sex?"

"With Patrick all the time, but you seem happier than usual."

"Happier, really?" Lilith said with a smirk.

"You do, but that's good isn't it? I really want you to be happy Mom, at least whatever that means for you."

"Enough about me, how is the wedding planning coming along?" Lilith said trying to change the subject.

"This is a nightmare, it's bad enough planning a normal wedding, food, guests, and so on but I have to worry about some of my guests eating the other guests!"

"Don't worry, everything will be fine, at the end of the day Patrick will be your husband, that is all that matters."

"Husband, right..." Nessira said as she suddenly had an odd look on her face.

"What's wrong Mom?" Shadow said lightly rubbing her arm.

"I um, well it's just," she said with a lump in her voice. "I can't do this," Nessira said as tears began to roll down her face.

"What are you talking about?" Lilith asked. "You love him."

"I do, more than anything, but I don't deserve this, I don't deserve to be happy, or to be with Patrick, I've put his life in danger so many times and..."

As Nessira began to fall apart Lilith rushed to her and embraced her. "Now stop that, you are too hard on yourself."

"But I'm not being hard enough, I am a horrible person, even before I was under that spell, I've done terrible things, and no matter what I do going forward will never change what I have done."

"That's not true," Shadow said standing next to her. "Mom you are in tears right now because you feel guilty and unworthy of a happy life with Patrick, that guilt you are feeling is exactly why you deserve all of this."

"Shadow, I killed Kevin back when he was just an innocent customer, I'm the reason Patrick and I have to share a heart, and I tried to kill you recently, remember?"

"But you didn't, and besides if I remember correctly I kicked your ass," she said with a little smirk. "I am here, Patrick is here, we are all fine because you broke free and saved us, remember, you gave Ror'gon the ass-kicking he deserved and more."

Nessira tried to hear what Shadow was saying but she was still a little messed up from being under that crystals control. Lilith held her tightly knowing it must be hard for her after everything she had been through being controlled by Ror'gon and used against her will, but Lilith also knew how strong Nessira was. If she could overcome her darkness and learn to love again as she has then she should be able to get through this as well.

They all turned as the front door suddenly opened and Patrick walked in. "Okay so I went to the town hall and reserved the area on top of the hill that you wanted so that is all set, went to the tent rental place and put a down payment on that, a friend of mine hooked us up with tables and chairs they use all the time through their church so I hope that is not an issue but at least our guests have a place to sit and I still... everything okay?" He asked noticing his fiance with tears in her eyes and Lilith and Shadow seemingly trying to comfort her.

Nessira let go of her mother and quickly walked over to Patrick throwing her arms around him and planting her lips on his. Patrick dropped the bags he had been carrying and embraced her almost not caring about his soon to be mother in law and adopted daughter watching in the background as he enjoyed his lover's embrace.

Shadow leaned into Lilith and whispered: "she's gonna be fine," as Lilith smiled at her comment.

Nessira pulled her lips away from Patrick and said: "I love you so much," before she kissed him again and then buried her face into his chest sobbing again.

Patrick was confused but held her in his arms and let her cry for as long as she wanted. He looked up at Shadow and moved his lips silently to say: "what happened?"

Shadow just smiled and shook her head as if to say "not to worry about it" before she walked back around the counter.

Lilith watched Nessira still sobbing in her lover's arms and smiled. Despite everything Nessira said and felt about herself, Lilith knew her daughter deserved all of this and more as she still remembered the lovely young woman she was before her darker years.

"This has happened a few times now," Shadow said to Lilith. "She's doing better but it still weighs on her."

"I know, but she is a strong woman and has good people around her, she just needs time," Lilith said.

She began to think about what Nessira had said earlier about wanting her to be happy. Seeing her with Patrick and how his presence just seemed to make her better within moments put a smile on her face. She then thought about Chris and how much fun they were having but now she was starting to wonder if maybe it was a mistake to keep seeing him.

"You okay Nana Lily?" Shadow said seeing Lilith with something obviously on her mind.

"Yes, sorry, was just thinking about something, but I will see you all soon?" She said as she turned towards the door.

Shadow smiled and said: "any time Nana."

--------

As Friday came Chris had just gotten home from work and was exhausted. He wasn't sure when or if Lilith was coming as he was learning to not try and guess when he would see her. He noticed his shoulder was sore and he just felt beat so he decided to take a shower. He figured the warm water would feel good on his neck and back after a long day of staring at his computer.

He stripped down and looked at his phone not really even sure why as he knew she wouldn't text or call him like a normal woman. Placing it on the counter he stepped into the shower. The warm water hit him and he let out a sigh enjoying the feeling. He put his arms on the wall trying to stretch a little as the water his face.

Lilith appeared in his apartment looking for him. She heard the shower running began to consider just leaving altogether. She had thought about this for a few days and knew she should end this before he gets hurt. Even though Nessira insisted on her trying she just had a feeling that this was a bad idea. The longer she stood there the harder it got for her to leave. She thought about him standing in the shower naked and vulnerable and she just couldn't resist.

Chris continued to wash when he heard a voice say: "Need a hand?"

"What the hell?" He said as spun around and wiped his eye's a few times before he saw Lilith standing in the shower with him. After a moment of admiring her wet naked body, he asked: "where did you..."

He tried to find the right words but instead, he stepped forward and kissed her. He didn't care where she came from or anything else as he placed his hands on her waist pulling her close. His kiss became a little more passionate as she threw her arms around his neck.

"I see you missed me," she said removing her lips for a moment.

"I always miss you, I look forward to seeing you."

"Yeah I'm sure you do, but um, look Chris I've been thinking," she started to say before she saw him flinch a little in pain. "What's wrong?"

"Huh, oh just a little sore, long day."

"I see, well this won't do, turn around," she said as he turned towards the wall.

Chris suddenly felt her hands on his shoulders gently rubbing them. He knew how good her fingers were elsewhere on his body so he wasn't at all surprised by her talents in releasing the tension in his neck and back. He also noticed a stiffening sensation between his legs but is never surprised by that whenever Lilith is around.

"How does that feel?" She whispered in his ear.

"I love... um, I love it," he said quickly trying not to make things weird.

"I can see that," she said looking down at his erect cock. "Want me to relieve some pressure elsewhere?"

Suddenly her hand slipped down around his wet body before she gently caressed his member. Chris let out a breath enjoying her touch. Her fingers danced along his shaft sending shivers through his body before she gently cradled his balls a little too smiling to herself as she loved seeing his reactions to her touch. As much as she knew it would probably be a good idea to stop seeing him she almost couldn't help herself, she was horny and wanted to fuck his brains out and that seemed to be overriding her logical side.

Chris couldn't contain himself any longer as spun around. Lilith was a bit surprised by this as he gently pushed her against the shower wall and kissed her. He suddenly stopped as he realized he had just been a little forceful to a Demon Goddess but she let out a moan and began to nibble on his bottom lip a bit as her hands slid around his back. She seemed to be into him being a little more aggressive so he just ran with it. He began to suck on the skin on the side of her neck. She let out another approving moan as he continued to move his lips even lower.

He tasted her skin all the way down her chest. He focused on her breasts for a little while working on each nipple making little circles with his tongue while Lilith just enjoyed the touch before working his way down her stomach. Every inch of her was just pure perfection. Her skin was flawless and her breasts were perky and round but didn't look at all fake. Her stomach was firm and tight as he slid his tongue down its center teasing her belly button a little when he got there. His hands wrapped around her ass which was firm to the touch before he continued down.

maestro84
maestro84
1,678 Followers
12