Lilith's Emporium: Demon Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"I... this is..." he said looking up at her "Lizeth, you're so beautiful." He said staring into her eyes.

She smiled at his comment before she said "I am yours now, you will call me Janice in public, but I will be a better wife than she ever was to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said with a devilish grin as she continued to stroke his hair and letting him rest his head against her breasts as she admired her new mate. "By the way, I just love the statue you bought, it is a nice addition to the living room." She said with a giggle as he passed out in her embrace with her legs still wrapped around him.

---------------

Later that night after the party had ended the custodian was headed for the maintenance closet to get the cleaning supplies he needed to clean up after the guests. He took out his keys when he noticed the lock on the door handle had been melted a little and he couldn't get his key in. Curious he grabbed the handle and it turned opening the door as it was not lock. The room was dark but there was a strange smell like something was cooking. He turned on the light and gasped backing away when he saw something that looked like a burnt corpse leaning on the pipes that came out of the wall. Smoke was still rising off of him as the custodian ran to call 911 shocked and disgusted by what he had just seen.

When the fire dept got there and saw the burnt mangled corpse. What was strange was the only thing not burnt was his penis which was fully erect and dripping as if he had recently cum which didn't make any sense as the rest of his body was burnt to a crisp. When they checked his wallet it turned out to be an employee there named Tim. They checked the cameras to see when he went in there and what had happened but they had all seemed to go down at the time and they never discovered how he got in there or how his body got so burned.

A few weeks later an associate of his which had actually turned out to be the last person he called was also found in his work shop burned alive as well with the same circumstances. His cock was unscathed and fully erect dripping with what looked like spit and cum. They started to believe there was some sort of serial killer on the loose but no other bodies were ever reported and no DNA results ever came from the saliva samples.

Months went by and John was happier than he had ever been. He wasn't sure for a long time if this demon who had replaced his wife was actually telling the truth but he soon realized that she was a better companion to him than he could have ever asked for. Within months she had taken over the company she worked at and told him not to bother working anymore. Every night they found passion in each other's arms as she was constantly showing him new and erotic forms of pleasure and all he had to do was love her which he did more and more each day. She never shied away from letting everyone know he was her husband and would even frighten the ladies sometimes with a growl if they showed an interest in him.

They were sitting on a beach in Hawaii enjoying a vacation after having the company jet fly them out there. He was nursing a drink as he looked over at the beautiful woman in a bikini next to him staring at the sunset. A thought came across his mind that he had wondered about for a long time but wasn't sure how to say it.

"What is it my Love?" She finally said taking his hand in hers.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"John, tell me whats on your mind."

"Well it's just... what did you do to Tim. And the former owner of the company, how did you kill them?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I feel like I need to know."

"Okay then, for starters I burned Tim alive!"

"Oh, um, may I ask how?"

"Tim and his associate, the one he hired to kill you, I sucked their dicks while the rest of their bodies burned up. It's a nice little trick making someone feel pleasure as they burn alive."

"Wow, you can do that?"

"I'm a demon of lust, how else would you expect me to kill someone?"

"True, I just didn't think they deserved to feel your lips around their cocks, it's too good a death for them."

"You may be right about that, but it's what I am, you don't have to worry about me doing that to you, you know that right?"

"Never even crossed my mind."

"Good, now the old man was easier, I just gave him a tease and he died of a heart attack."

"Oh, yeah I can see you doing that, so what happens to someone when you kill them?"

"I thought I just told you?"

"No I mean, where do they go?"

"That's a question better left unanswered, but I will tell you this, their lifeforce gets sent to the owners of Liliths Erotic Emporium."

"What do you mean their lifeforce? Wait that redhead who sold you to me, Nessira, she wasn't human was she?"

"Of course not, she is a succubus."

"Oh, so she gets the life force?"

"Some of it, most of it goes to the couple that owns it, Rick and Victoria."

"Oh, so they are also?"

"Incubus and succubus, lovely couple though."

"Interesting, so even Janice?"

"She was the first, I'm sure they enjoyed her as Rick hates killing of innocent people, do you miss her at all?"

"I... I feel bad sometimes about what happened to her, but honestly she had it coming, I wouldn't change anything if that's what you mean." He said making her smile a little.

"Well now that you know all of this, does it bother you?"

John sat silent for a moment staring at his drink before he looked up at her beautiful face. He looked her in the eyes and smiled before he said "not at all" and leaned over to kiss her pulling her out of her chair and into his lap so they could watch the sunset together.

For some of her lover's years ago it may have felt like slavery and sometimes he even questioned his own morals but he finally got to show his romantic and caring side to someone who truly appreciated it. Yes she was a demon whose methods were questionable at times but there were also times he forgot what she was as she was always kind and loving to him showing him a life he had never thought possible. He felt sorry for anyone who crossed her as she had a way of making people fear her but it was never anything he had to worry about. All because one day on his way home he stopped by a little store called Lilith's Erotic Emporium and bought a beautiful statue that changed his life forever.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers