Lilith's Emporium Pt. 14: Wedding Day Ch. 01

Story Info
As Nessira gets ready, Patrick tries to change the future.
6.7k words
4.89
10.3k
12

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers

"Woah Woah, one more time? You got a message from yourself from over a hundred years in the future where Shadow is dead and Nessira has destroyed the world after taking revenge on mankind, who apparently killed her, but you are trying to protect the humans and fighting her, but you still love her, and you killed yourself to send a message back in time to today?"

"Yup," Patrick replied to Kevin as they drove down the road.

"This sounds like a sci-fi movie."

"I don't quite understand it myself but something happens today that starts a chain reaction that leads to not only Shadow's death but also yours, the demons Nessira has released and the rest of mankind."

"Fuck, so where are we going?"

"My parent's house."

"Oh, okay why?"

"Because this started with my mother, I'm not sure how or what but she has done something to start all of this."

"Great, and why am I here?"

"Because I need your help, have you not been listening to a single thing I've said, do you even give a shit about Shadow?"

"Calm down, you know how I feel about her."

"I thought I did, but you have been sitting in your room since the ordeal with Ror'gon, time to get off your ass and do something useful or god help me I will send you to a dimension worse than hell!"

"Look, I know I've been a bit of a shut-in lately, it's just..."

"What?"

"The most interesting thing I have ever done with my life is die, Shadow has saved my life twice now and, I dunno, I just am not sure about anything anymore."

"Shadow told you about my heart right?"

"Yeah, how you and Nessira share it?"

"Well, the reason is when I first met her we spent two amazing nights together and then she wiped my memory."

"Why?"

"Because she was afraid of falling in love, she even removed her own heart to try to stop the pain of feeling emotions."

"Damn."

"Then this warlock named Joshua kidnapped me and long story short he stabbed me in the heart, the only way to save me was for Nessira to place hers inside me."

"No shit?"

"That was when we decided to finally be together, and then when we went to save her from Ror'gon I was taken out of the game early."

"Yeah, but you weren't killed."

"No, but I was just someone else you guys had to rescue, that is why I am learning magic, I don't want to be a burden to Nessira or Shadow."

"I see."

"And right now you appear to be a burden to my daughter, so you better figure out what you are gonna do and soon!"

"Alright, I got it," Kevin said pondering Patrick's words. "so anyway what's the plan?"

"Talk to my mother, find out what she has done, stop it from happening, and then get to the wedding on time."

"Sounds doable, ish."

"We'll do it, we have to succeed."

"You're serious aren't you?"

"I am."

"Okay, alright let's do this!" Kevin said trying to concentrate. "So you saw your last day before you died?"

"Yeah, it was strange, dreaming of the day of your own death."

"So, what else happened?"

"What do you mean?" Patrick asked

"Did Nessira give you end of the world... You know?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Sorry it's just, my condition gives me dirty thoughts."

"So focus them on Shadow... no wait don't do that."

"Sorry, but I had to ask, I mean Nessira is a fox."

"And I may hit you, you are dating her daughter."

"I would never do anything like that, you know that, it's just, what I am trying to say is, good for you!"

'"Yeah thanks, but we're here."

Patrick pulled up to his parents home and quickly for out of the car with Kevin in tow. They ran up to the door as he began knocking a few times as Kevin just looked around as he suddenly felt a bit paranoid. Patrick looked over at him seeing then worry in his face.

"You okay?" Patrick asked

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm good, good good, just always a little nervous when I am out in public."

"Concentrate on the task at hand and you'll be fine."

"Patrick? What are you doing here this early?" His father Jerome said as he opened the door.

"Where's Mom, Mom!" He yelled out walking past his dad and walking into the house.

"Oh hi, I'm Kevin." He said shaking Jerome's hand.

"Patrick?" Diane said as she stood in the kitchen in her bathrobe. "What are you doing here?"

"Mom, what did you do?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you don't trust Nessira and you did something about it, what was it?"

"Patrick I don't..."

"Listen to me, I don't care that you did it I just need to know what it was, who did you talk to?"

Diane was silent for a moment before she finally said: "I spoke to a private investigator and asked him to follow Nessira around."

"Oh, God."

"He was supposed to get back to me with what he found before today but I haven't heard from him."

"Do you have a card or any info about him?"

"Let me check my purse," she said as she began digging around inside it. "Ah, here it is." She said handing him his business card.

"Thank you." He said grabbing it before he and Kevin ran back to the car.

"But wait what are you going to..." She said as they both left in a hurry ignoring her.

"Really Diane?" Jerome said shaking his head at his wife.

---

Shadow had just cleaned herself up and was wearing the little red bridesmaid dress she had picked out for the wedding. She walked into Nessira's room seeing her mother sitting on the bed in a bathrobe while her white dress hung up nearby. Nessira turned to see Shadow standing there and was taken back by how beautiful she was.

"Oh my, Shadow you look perfect."

"You think so?"

"I know so, you will be the best looking girl in the place."

"Well, second best."

"I'll settle for a tie," Nessira said smiling at her daughter. "Ugh, am I ready for this?"

"You know you are, he's the best."

"He really is isn't he, did he say anything to you, in the hall earlier?"

"Just that I shouldn't be afraid to call him Dad."

"Is that what you want to call him?"

"It feels right, I mean, he is my Dad, as far as I am concerned."

"I tell you Shadow, how did we find such a great guy."

"Technically he found us."

"That is true," Nessira thinking about that for a moment.

"Was he acting weird this morning or something?" Shadow asked.

"He woke up from what seemed like a nightmare and looked at me like..."

"Like what?"

"Like he wasn't expecting me to be there, like he hadn't seen me in years or something."

"That hug was kind of the same way with me," Shadow said watching her mother deep in thought. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm not too worried about it."

"Why is that?"

"Because I love him, and I know whatever he is doing right now is for the right reasons."

--

"This looks like the place," Patrick said scoping out the small office building in a rather rundown part of the city.

"So what's our plan?"

"I go through the front, you sneak in through the back."

"Sneak through the back, right, wait how?"

"Oh my god, have you forgotten how to use your powers?"

"Oh, yeah that, I gotcha."

"Kevin, Shadow's life is in danger, I need to know you can do this," Patrick said grabbing his arm.

Kevin looked at him feeling his hand on his arm before he said: "I got this." And headed out running down the alleyway.

Patrick got out and headed for the door. The building was a bit beat up but there were offices in use as he walked through the front. It looked like a very sketchy area but he held his composure as he headed up the stairs to the room number 302. As he approached the door he heard a voice inside as if he was talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I tried to e-mail them but the connection here sucks. I'll bring the flash drive to you now, once these pictures are released we gotta make sure there isn't a panic. Who knows how many of these creatures there are. I don't care about the woman who hired me, this is bigger than that. Okay, I'll see you in an hour."

Patrick reached up and knocked on the door. He heard the man inside suddenly stumble as if he wasn't expecting someone to be there. He waited hoping he didn't make a run for it or if he did Kevin was there to stop him. Eventually, he heard him heading towards the door opening it a little.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes, are you Private Investigator Thompson?"

"I am, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you about a job?"

"Um, I actually have an appointment that I need to get to?"

"Well you see," he said pushing the door open and walking inside past him. "I think my wife may be cheating on me and I've heard you are very good at following people so what are your rates?"

"Look, Sir, I really have somewhere to be so if you don't mind we can make an appointment for sometime next week?" Patrick glanced around looking for an envelope full of pictures when he suddenly realized it was the 21st century so it was probably on a flash drive. He looked over at the computer and didn't see anything in the USB port so he assumed he had it on him. "As I said Sir, I really need to get going."

"Okay, plan B," he said looking back at the investigator. "Did a woman named Diane hire you to follow a redhead around?" The investigator stared at him for a moment before he turned and ran out the door and down the stairs. "Dammit!" Patrick said as he began running after him. "Kevin he's on the run!" He yelled hoping he could hear him.

As he ran around the corner he saw him pointing a gun firing off a shot. Patrick ducked back around the corner a bit shocked this guy was willing to shoot him which only meant what he feared.

"Get back you freak!"

"Freak?" Patrick said to himself hearing him run out the front door.

As he ran to his car opening the door and climbing in he thought he was in the clear. He went to start the engine when he suddenly heard something heavy land on the hood of his car. As he looked up he saw a man who wasn't Patrick suddenly punched through the windshield with a hand that was suddenly black clawed and furry swiping at his coat.

He pressed the gas trying to shake Kevin. He climbed around the side pulling off the door and swiping at him some more. The investigator pulled out his gun and began to fire wildly. Kevin dodged the best he could but eventually felt a sharp pain in his arm before he fell to the pavement hitting it hard rolling a few feet as Thompson took off taking a turn up the street.

Patrick pulled up in his car getting out and running over to check on Kevin as he asked: "Oh shit, are you okay?"

"I have road rash, and I think I've been shot but I'll live." He said standing back up as Patrick could see the pain in his face.

"Well, nice try but the fucker got away!" Patrick said getting angry.

"Yeah he did, but it's alright."

"How the fuck is this alright, we have no idea where he is going or who he is bringing those pictures to."

"You mean these pictures?" Kevin said holding up a flash drive with pieces of the coat in his hand as well.

"You... You sneaky bastard!"

"Only took a bullet."

"Hey, you know what, you just took a bullet for my daughter, so good work!" Patrick said patting him on the shoulder.

"Ahh, yeah, still hurts."

"Sorry, but hey let's head back upstairs and make sure there's no backup copy."

"Sounds good, but your driving," Kevin said getting in the car as they head back to the office.

Patrick and Kevin looked at the computer which turned out to have better security than they hoped for. They both tried a few different passwords and nothing worked which was making Patrick a little aggravated.

"Dammit!"

"Why don't we just break the computer?"

"Because I need to be sure, there is too much at risk here," he said before he began to think a little. "Wait a minute,... reserare!" He said waving his hand over the screen hitting it with a green light as suddenly the computer was unlocked.

"How did you do that?"

"I'm studying to become a wizard."

"Nice, now let me in."

"What for?"

"I am great with computers, just trust me," Kevin said sitting down and putting in the flash drive.

Patrick began to look around a little before hearing Kevin make a sort of shocked noise. "What is it?" He asked turning towards him and the computer.

"Dude, what's the deal with Nessira and that Sasha cat lady?" Kevin said scrolling through the pictures.

Patrick saw pictures taken through a window from when Nessira last stopped by the Safari seeing a kiss before things got a little more steamy. The curtains were drawn but not all the way so he was able to get a giid view. He knew about their relationship and even though he wasn't a big fan of it he knew what Nessira was and the world he had gotten into. Even if he had to occasionally share her with some other creatures he knew where her heart truly was. Looking over to see Kevin pulling up a video file of Nessira standing there as Sasha slowly peeled a black dress off the Red Witch. The two making their way back to the bed as Sasha actually tears off her own clothes.

Nessira moves forward and straddles the beautiful blonde, the camera revealing the last shreds of clothing being removed from both of them. They then turn over on the bed so that Sasha was on top as they begin to move against one another, Sasha's ass tightens while grinding between Nessira's thighs. The beautiful succubus slowly reverting back to her demonic form while fur begins to grow out along Sasha's spine. Eventually pulling apart, both of them half transformed into their beastly forms as Nessira begins to passionately suck on the Rak-Sasha's impressive member.

"Damn, this is so weird but also... Wow is that a..."

"Okay, that's enough," Patrick said pulling out the flash drive.

"Sorry, it's just, I mean did you know?"

"Yes."

"And you're okay with it?"

"It's not about... Look you're new to all of this but Nessira is a sexual creature, I'd be foolish to believe that just I could keep her satisfied."

"Well yeah, I guess, just, I dunno,"

"Well, you're not the one marrying her."

"Yeah but I'm in love with her daughter, and I don't know how I'd handle that."

"Look, there are bigger things to worry about right now."

"Right," he said as he extended his tail and shoved it through the computer screen. "There we go."

"Maybe get the tower too genius."

"Oh yeah," he said swinging the whole computer against the wall. "That works, now just the flash drive."

"I wouldn't do that." They suddenly heard a woman's voice say as they turned towards the door.

"And you are?" Patrick asked this brunette woman holding a gun.

"My name is Jiless, and right now I could nail you in the heart killing both you and your lovely bride to be."

"Jiless, I remember, you turned the woman into a succubus, made her fuck her husband to death and then tried to make her your minion."

"Yes, I had made a new friend and Nessira just had to show up and ruin everything, so now it is time to return the favor."

"By showing off pictures of her transforming and tell the world, that won't end well for you either."

"No, I'll release just enough to the right people which should be enough to ruin her life."

"This is stupid, you know what she is capable of."

"Which will only make her look worse."

"You haven't thought this out, this is going to lead to an apocalypse where millions of people and demons will die."

"Yeah well, omelet, breaking eggs, I'm not too worried about it."

"Well you should be, and I am not going to let you do it."

"I don't think you are in any position to stop me." She said pointing the gun.

Kevin suddenly felt weird as he saw Patrick go to attack before he saw her pull the trigger which seemed to be happening in slow motion. He watched the bullet come out of the gun but it was like time had slowed down and he could see everything happening. He ran over grabbing a book and blocking the bullet with it so quickly neither Jiless or Patrick were sure what had just happened.

"What the... How did you?" Jiless said before she pointed the gun at Kevin and began shooting sporadically towards him.

Patrick put up a shield blocking any stray bullets as Kevin rushed around and suddenly grabbing Jiless by the throat and getting around behind her holding. She dropped the gun confused why this young man had a clawed hand that she was unable to break free from.

"What... What are you?" She asked.

"I don't know, but you smell amazing." He said breathing in her succubus scent. "I have heard that no one can survive my species," he said as his tail wrapped around her leg sliding up her thigh.

"Let me go!" She choked out as Patrick watched on not sure what was happening.

"I don't think you want that." He said as his tail suddenly wiggled into her underwear and inside her.

"Oh... Oh, fuck! You don't know what... You are doing." Jiless said trying to hide the fact that she was actually enjoying what was happening.

Patrick saw a red glow start at the base of Kevin's tail as it slowly worked it's way down toward the tip which was inside Jiless. Her moans grew as his tail wiggled around inside her sending waves of pleasure through her body. As the light reached the tip and entered her, her whole body jerked before she let out a scream of pleasure.

She ripped open her shirt sending buttons flying as she began rubbing herself. The pleasure she was feeling was intense as Kevin pumped her full of this strange energy he and Shadow had that caused both extreme pleasure and also death. Kevin was getting aroused feeling this succubus squirm in his arms as she moaned louder and louder.

"Oh fuck! Oh... God!" She yelled as her body began to glow the same red color as his tail had been. "No, it's too much... FUCK! Too much!!"

She wiggled and writhed feeling an amazing pleasure sweep throughout her entire body crawling from her skin to her nerves until her eyes began to glow even brighter. A look of satisfaction came across her face as she began to break apart flying apart like burnt leaves in the wind until Kevin stood there with his tail sticking in the air and the dress she was wearing fell to the floor.

"Shit, I was wondering if it could kill a succubus," Kevin said retracting his tail.

"That was, weird? But it looks like your bullet hole has healed.

"Oh nice, Yeah, sorry about that."

"No no, that was, I mean you killed her?"

"I would kill anyone who threatened Shadow's life, wouldn't you do the same?"

Patrick turned towards the window seeing Mr. Thompson's damaged car return and park outside as they were assuming he thought Jiless had killed them both. "Yes, I would." He said as he formed a flaming blade from his hand destroying the flash drive as his eyes began to glow.

--

Nessira was sitting alone in the dressing room of the tent that had been set up. It was all set up at the top of the large hill behind the shop where there was a large clearing and a beautiful view. She had always loved it even though she hadn't been up there in a long time.

"Hello?" A woman's voice said before she looked over and saw Victoria peaking her head through.

"Victoria, what are you, I mean I thought you weren't coming?"

"We weren't, but I felt I needed to."

"You don't owe me anything, I've done horrible things to you."

"But you also saved me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nessira, believe me, it has taken a long time and many bottles of wine for me to get to this point but, yes you did horrible things to me, I mean you made me kill those virgins, and even kill the man I love, then possessed my body and fucked him, you almost killed some friends of ours and..."

"Okay, I get it, you're just proving my point."

"But then when you asked me to save a man's life by giving him your heart, that day I saw you differently."

"I am still a monster Victoria."

"I am sure there are plenty of people here who would argue with you about that, but if it wasn't for you I would be dead in a ditch somewhere with a broken heart, despite all the horrible things you've done, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met Rick, and we wouldn't be married now."

maestro84
maestro84
1,673 Followers
12