Lilith's Emporium - The Dark Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm not Nessira, the ugly hag is probably hiding in the woods somewhere."

"Oh, she is not ugly, in fact, if she was here now you would probably be on your knees begging her to feed off of you."

"What? What kind of guy do you think I am?"

"It's not that, she is a succubus, she would seduce and kill you leaving you a soulless corps with a smile on your face."

"That bitch!" He said trying to lighten the mood as Gwyneth actually chuckled a little. "Sounds like she deserves you vengeance but can a succubus be killed?"

"Of course they can, there are ways."

"So you are just going to kill her, and then what?"

"Then... my journey will end."

"What does that mean?" He asked concerned what she meant.

Gwyneth began to feel the small stone tablet in her pocket. She knew what it would do and she knew it would destroy her as well but it was a fate she had been preparing for a long time. It had to be done to avenge the people she had lost.

"It's nothing you need to concern yourself with."

"Okay now you have me worried, what are you planning on doing?"

"Why do you care anyway?"

"Because I believe in fate, I believe I found you for a reason, and I want to help you, I really do," he said placing his hand on her to her surprise.

"I think you are just experiencing after effects from my spell, it will pass soon."

"You are a beautiful woman, you could start a new life here, have a family and let go of your horrible past, everyone deserves a second chance in life, don't throw yours away."

"My Beauty is only skin deep, I am a witch, you think I haven't used magic to make myself more desirable, it's what we do?"

"Well, in that case, you did a good job."

"See, you only see my magic," she said before getting up to walk away. "But maybe you are right, I still need to rest."

"Well, you are welcome here as long as you like," he said happy she wasn't rushing off just yet.

"Thank you for the coffee, but I would like to not be disturbed for a while," she said looking back at him.

"You gonna cast another spell on me?" He asked.

"I don't think that will be necessary do you?"

"Not at all," he said with a smile. "If you want something to eat let me know."

"Thank you, for everything," she said shutting the door to the bedroom as Gary stood there not sure what to do now.

A little while later he did check in on her as she was sound asleep. She slept most of the day away which he figured she needed. He was conflicted because he wanted to help her but he had a feeling that she was heading for her own death. When she said her journey would end it made him sick to his stomach. He had to stop her but he wasn't sure how.

Hours later after the sun went down she finally emerged from the bedroom. She smelled something very good and walked over to see Gary in the kitchen preparing dinner as she walked in. She watched him cooking as he mixed ingredients and prepared what appeared to be chicken. If she didn't know any better she would think he was an alchemist or something the way he used ingredients.

"Good evening Gwyneth, wine?" He asked before handing her a glass of red wine.

"My my, you do know how to treat a lady," she said with a smile taking a sip. "Unless you are trying to poison me?"

"I would have done that with the coffee, it's cheaper."

"This is very good wine, nice to know some things have improved over time. What is that you are cooking?"

"It's a surprise."

"Well, it smells delightful."

"Well have a seat, my dear," he said pulling a chair out for her.

"Why thank you good, Sir, is this how you seduce all the girls?"

"Seduce, if I were trying to seduce you it would feel a lot more awkward."

"Well, then continue impressing me Gary," she said folding her legs and getting comfortable still drinking her wine.

"Almost done, and here we go," he said bringing her over a plate with what looked and smelled like an amazing dish.

"Well, this looks delicious, I haven't been treated this nicely in a long time."

"A woman like you should never be treated any differently."

"You sweet talker you," she said taking a bite. "Wow, this is very good."

"Thank you, my mother taught me to cook."

"I see, well she taught you well." She said as they continued to eat and chat.

After dinner the went to the living room sitting on the couch together. He had brought the wine and was glad to see her laughing and smiling as it was a side to her he had not witnessed yet. There was a light in her that brightened the room that had been buried under years of pain and he was glad to see it come to the surface.

"So you live here alone, no wife, or children?"

"Yup, never found the right woman I guess, plus I like the peace and quiet sometimes."

"It is lovely here," she said glancing out the window.

"So what about you, no husband or children yourself, or were they...?"

"No, nothing that horrible, I have had my relationships, but I cannot have children, most men don't seem to like that."

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"I tried for many years to find a way, even Nes... a friend of mine tried to find a way to fix it so I could bear a child, but nothing worked, but it is fine, time has changed things I guess."

"Time, can time really fix that?" He asked as he remembered one of the dreams of him and her standing out in the yard as she held a baby in her arms.

In the dream, they were a couple with a child living happily in his home. It only happened once as most of his dreams were either erotic or just the two of them enjoying each others company but that one stuck out in his head after hearing her talk about children.

"Oh, I am much older than I look." She said snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, so you're what, like 30?"

"Did your mother not teach you to never ask a woman her age?"

"I didn't ask, I guessed."

"Well you guessed wrong, I am 132, actually, add the years taken by the time travel and..."

"That's... wait what, there is no way," he said shocked by this.

"Magic has given me age and perfection as you said."

"Well, I said beauty."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Do you not find me perfect?" She said with some attitude before gulping the rest of her wine.

"Well, that depends."

"Depends on what?" She said loudly.

"Well I mean, you are very beautiful but you missed some spots with your magic." He teased thinking maybe he had too much wine and prayed she had a sense of humor like the woman in his dreams.

"Excuse me?" She looking at him with those glowing green eyes again.

"Well, I mean your nose has a cute little crook at the bridge," he said as she covered it for a second. "Also your left shoulder seems a little higher than your right."

"How dare... How are... What kind of man..." She said as she noticed him trying not to laugh. "Oh you snake you, you tease your guest, maybe I should point out all of your imperfections."

"Go ahead, I'm sure I have plenty, I mean unless you have more yourself hiding elsewhere."

"Hiding Imperfections, I am Gwyneth the dark witch of the north, men have a lust for me for many years, these little imperfections you speak of have been lost on them, behold!" She said standing up and snapping her fingers as her clothing suddenly disappeared completely leaving her there naked in front of him. "What imperfections do you see now?" Gary's jaw was on the floor as he stared at her. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was as she seemed to literally be showing off to him. "Get a closer look if you like," she said as she got closer to him. "Now show me yours," she said zapping him causing his clothing to disappear completely as well.

Gary was shocked as he tried to cover himself but to no avail. "I think maybe you are drunk?" He said trying to hide his arousal.

"Do not change the subject, do you see any more imperfections?" She said as she leaned down close to him while he was still sitting on his lap.

"You are... like a dream," He said as her face was inches from his.

"You've been so kind to me," she said with a whimper in her voice but before he could respond her lips were suddenly pressed to his as her body came to rest on top of him.

He was confused for a second but he soon gave in as their passion grew. Her tongue slipped between his lips and into his mouth and his hands slid around her back pulling her tighter against him. She smelled amazing and tasted just as good as his senses absorbed her.

She pulled her lips away and pulled his hand lifting him off the couch. As she pulled him close they fell back and landed on his bed in the other room. "What the... How?" He asked confused as she just kissed him again.

The fact that she was a witch basically answered his question for him as he focused his attention back on her lips. He began to trace them along her neck making her moan a little. He worked his way further down stopping at her breasts which were perfectly shaped not being too big or too small as be began to suck on her nipples making her squirm at his touch.

Before he could move any further she grabbed him and rolled him over kissing him again. She began to tease his hardened cock with the lips of her waiting pussy. She didn't seem to want to wait for foreplay as she just wanted him now lowering herself onto him. Letting out a moan of his own as she began to gently move her hips he pulled himself up towards her kissing her again as his hands slid down around her smooth ass. She closed her eyes and let out little whimpers as his lips explored her skin again.

This was the first time in a long time she had felt this good. She felt comfortable here with him, she felt safe but in the back of her mind was still the fact that Nessira needed to pay. She owed it to everyone that had been lost in her rampage to finish her mission no matter the cost.

As these thoughts grew Gary stopped as he saw tears streaming down her face and asked: "what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," she said trying to hide her sadness.

He placed his finger under her chin lifting it slightly to look into her eyes. "You can tell me anything."

"Just... Let us focus on tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, make love to me all night long!"

"I... Will do my best."

She suddenly zapped him again with something making him feel strange. "As will I," she said before kissing him again and pushing him down to the bed.

Whatever she had done to him made him last for hours. He had lost count of how many times he had cum but every time was amazing. Her body glistened with sweat making her look more beautiful than ever. He heard her cries of passion every time he made her cum as well. She was like a wild animal in the bed that he never would have expected given their short time together. He had never had a better night in all his life.

As the sun came up he was asleep as Gwyneth laid there holding him for a while. She didn't want to leave him but she knew she had a job to do and she knew she couldn't live with herself if she didn't do what needed to be done. She gently released him and slipped out of bed. She made her dress reappear as she looked back at him asleep on the bed. She walked over and kissed him on the forehead taking one final look at him as another tear ran down her cheek.

"Thank you, for everything," she whispered in his ear before kissing him on the cheek and headed for the door shutting it behind her.

--------

Nessira was opening up the shop as Shadow was examining some new items they were putting out. Nessira smiled watching her daughter as she wore glasses while she worked.

"Why do you wear those things, you have better eyesight than anyone here?"

"Superman wears them to hide his identity, so I figure nobody would expect a nerdy girl with glasses to be a wild beast, plus Kevin thinks they are sexy."

"Well, your father looks good in his so, I get it," Nessira said before she turned around and saw a raven-haired woman standing there. "Gw... Gwyneth."

"Nessira," she said standing there as Nessira wasn't sure how her old friend had gotten there.

"You're alive?"

"No thanks to you!" She said as she pulled out the small stone tablet that made Nessira suddenly very fearful.

"What are you doing?"

"This is for everyone who was lost because of your reckless violence, every witch, every good person, everyone I cared about, all because of you!"

"Wait, it wasn't her fault, Baphomet she..." Shadow said jumping to her mother's defense.

"No Shadow, it was me, I summoned Baphomet, I allowed it to happen, but your issue is with me, leave my family out of it."

"Family, after everything you've done you get a family?" Gwyneth said as tears rolled down her face. "I lost everything, and you get to live a peaceful life with a child, how is that fair?"

"It's not, but it is also not there fault either, please let her go."

"I insist!" A man's voice said behind her as Patrick showed up in his wizard clothing ready to attack the intruder.

"Stay back Patrick, she has a mortem tablet, if she drops it we all die."

Patrick stood there not sure what to do as he wanted to protect his wife and child but any move he makes could kill them all.

"Everyone just relax, what is going on here?" He said trying to defuse the situation.

"You get a husband too, no, you shall not live happily ever after you horrible creature!"

"Gwyneth please, calm down and let's discuss this."

------

Gary awoke with a smile on his face as he rolled over. He was expecting to see Gwyneth laying there next to him but the room was empty except for him. He was confused before jumping out of bed as he ran out and searched the house in a panic only to realize she was gone.

"No!" He said quickly starting to panic. "Fuck no!" he added getting dressed and running out the front door. "GWYNETH!" He yelled out before running to his car.

He pulled out and headed for that Lilith's shop they spoke of. He wasn't sure where she had gone but he knew that was his best bet as he headed up the road.

------

"I will give you a choice, Nessira stays, the rest of you are free to go, but if you stay then we all die together."

"I won't let you!" Patrick said.

"You can't stop me, you don't understand what she has done!'

"Yes we do, we know everything she has done, and we forgave her," Shadow said stepping forward.

"Of course you did, you're her family," Gwyneth said.

"Yes, we are, we love her, she is not a monster, but if you go through with this what will that make you," Shadow said as Nessira pulled her back.

"What about my friends, our friends, what did you do for them, you only sound like a selfish woman to me Red witch!" Gwyneth said ready to drop the tablet. "The body count you created can't be buried under good deads."

"Gwyneth!" A man's voice yelled as Gary came bursting through the door. "Oh my God, Gwyn, don't do this." He said as Patrick moved aside confused by who this was.

"Get out of here Gary!"

"No," he said running to her and stepping in front of her. "Please don't do this, it's not worth it, put the stone down, and come home, with me."

"I told you this was the end of my journey, last night was just meant to be an amazing end, and your reward for helping me, nothing more."

"I don't believe that, and it doesn't have to be like this, I found you on that dirt path, this happened for a reason, don't ignore it."

"You don't know what you are talking about Gary, you don't know me."

"Yes I do, I know enough, and I want to know the rest, everything, good and bad, I want you to cry on my shoulder every time these horrible memories fill your head."

"Once this stone hits the floor, everyone in this room dies, including me, and you if you don't leave."

"Then I'll die with you, you don't deserve to die alone in a room surrounded by your enemies."

"Yeah, open to other suggestions!" Shadow said from behind him.

"Please Gwyn, don't do this, I love you, and I can't let you do this, at least not alone, you deserve a better ending than this."

"You what?" She said with wide eyes staring at him.

"I... I love you, I have been dreaming about you for months, before I found you in the woods, I know you because I saw you coming."

"What, how?"

"Every night I would see you in my dreams, I would see the life we could have together, this can't be the end, it just can't be, there is a reason we met, a reason I found you, we could be together, we could be happy together!"

"Don't do this, please," she said struggling to keep her emotions in check. "I don't deserve the life you speak of."

"Yes you do, you deserve it all, and I'm not just saying it, you can turn me back into a frog if I'm lying, but please stop this, come home with me, let me take care of you."

"You love me... why, it doesn't make sense?"

"Because love doesn't make sense, it doesn't have to, I've waited for you for a long time and I cannot let you go, let me give you the life I saw in my dreams, let me make you happy."

Nessira, Shadow, and Patrick all stood there hoping Gary could talk some sense Into her. Patrick wasn't sure who this woman was or what had brought all this on but all he saw was an enraged witch trying to hurt his family and he would do what he had to if necessary.

Gwyneth stood there looking at Gary and still holding the stone which was glowing and ready to burst. Even he wasn't sure what she was going to do until she began to ball her eyes out uncontrollably and wrap her arms around him. Gary held her tight and let her fall apart in his arms not caring about the others in the room, he was just glad he was able to get through to her.

Nessira watched as the stone eventually stopped glowing in her hand as everyone else in the room let out a sigh of relief. Gary still held her trying to calm her down as they collapsed to their knees together and he let her continue to cry in his arms before she dropped the stone on the floor. Because she had canceled the spell it just hit with a tap even though Shadow and Patrick jumped a little.

Realizing the threat was over Patrick walked over and picked up the dropped stone. He did not know who these people were but Nessira seemed to have a look on her face that she did and gave him a nod telling him it was okay.

"And I was just starting to think how boring it had been around here lately," Patrick said as he showing the stone to Nessira before giving her a kiss happy nobody was hurt as he checked on Shadow as well. "You both alright?"

"Yes, we're fine," Nessira said as tears began to fill her eye's.

"A friend of yours Mom?" Shadow asked as Nessira stood there feeling horrible as she was reminded of the terrible things she had done.

"You dreamed of me?" Gwyneth asked as Gary still held her.

"I did, I don't know how or why, but I saw you, and our life together, every night, and I can't let it go."

"Gwyneth, I am truly sorry," Nessira said walking over to her old friend.

"I have nothing to say to you," she said letting go of Gary and returning to her feet. "This isn't over Nessira, I am not through with you yet, you're going to pay for what you did, you hear me!" She yelled as she began to cry uncontrollably again as Gary pulled her back.

"It's okay Gwyn," he said pulling her back as hugged him again letting the sadness was over. "Forget about her, okay, let's just go home," he said making eye contact with her and trying to calm her down placing his hand on her cheeks. "Please."

"Home..." She said almost as if the word was unfamiliar to her.

"Yes, home, come on."

"You... You are such an idiot," she said with a slight smile on her face stopping him by the door. "I hope you know what you are doing," She added before she kissed him.

Nessira watched her old friend in this lover's embrace and it made her smile a little. "Take care of her Gary," Nessira said to him as he walked her towards the door. "I really am sorry about all of this."