Lilith's Emporium: The Sorceress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers

"Back to your prison you abomination!"

"Noooo!"

Nen-Sala returned to the floor with a small statue of the dragon Nekozar at her feet. She looked over at the terrified woman still chained to their tables before she waved her hand releasing all of them before the all jumped to their feet and huddling together in fear.

"You will all return to your homes and your lives with no memory of this, I am sorry for what you have endured, now go!" She said as her eyes glowed putting them all in some sort of trance as they left the apartment and went back to their homes.

She walked back over to her fallen lover who was still clinging to to life even though he was coughing up blood from his wounds. She took his hand in hers and held it tightly to comfort him before she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"It is alright my love, we will be together always." She said as tears began to stroll down her face before she kissed him on the forehead.

---

Stephanie opened her eyes but could barely see. Her head was pounding as she tried to focus on where she was which was difficult because there was wooden tables and broken walls all over the place. She soon began to realize she was in her own living room but had no idea what had happened. She looked to her left and saw Colin unconscious and bruised on the floor.

"Oh my God, Colin!" She said getting to him as quickly as possible picking him up and resting his head in her lap. "Oh god, please wake up Baby, please" she pleaded scared he might be dead.

Suddenly Colin let out a cough and Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief. She held him in her arms letting him take a breath and try to gain his bearings for a moment.

"Steph?" He said looking up at her.

They were both naked covered with dust and a few scratches and bruises. Her hair was still dark and her breasts were still plump. His body had some muscle tone to it as well. He looked down and saw his cock though soft also seemed larger than he remembered. They both looked at eachother confused over what had happened to them.

"Steph is it you?"

"Of course it is, what the hell happened?"

Colin looked around and saw the dragon statue on the floor by his feet. Next to it was a statue he had not seen before but it appeared to be Nen-Sala with a man in her arms and they were staring into eachothers eyes with a look of love on their faces.

"I think we need to return those statues to where ever you got them."

--

Nessira was staring at an empty shelf where the statue of Nekozar used to be and was confused. She didn't sell it to anyone and nobody would be powerful enough to steal something from her shop. She stood there staring and confused when she heard the door open and saw Stephanie come walking in but she had dark hair and her body looked a little different as well. She was holding a bag that seemed to be a little heavy.

"You're back I see?" Nessira said watching her.

"Yeah I want to return these, if possible?" She said taking two statues out if the bag and placing them on the counter.

Nessira examined the statue of Nekozar for a moment before she looked over at the Nen-Sala statue which was different. It was her in the loving embrace of a man she didn't recognize but soon began to understand what had happened.

"No problem, I will take these off your hands for a full refund."

"I don't remember ever taking the dragon one but knew I recognized it from here so..."

"Not a problem, are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you seem a little different, and your husband?"

"He, we are both amazing actually, not really sure whay happened."

"Well I'm glad it worked out for you both, here you go." Nessira said handing her her money back.

As Stephanie turned and left the store she took the Nen-Sala statue and brought it into the back room finding a nice place to put it. She smiled as she looked it over feeling the happiness that seemed to be emanating from it before she went back and took the statue of Nekozar and placed it in a box after wrapping it up and sealing it.

"Yeah, I think you should go back where you came from." She said before making a label to send it back to the friend she had gotten it from.

maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers