Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 03

Story Info
As good times are had Brandon learns some things.
3.8k words
4.67
18.6k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were nothing short of amazing. She tried many different things to please him which he enjoyed immensely. All in all, Brandon had never been happier with Sapphire fulfilling his every sexual desire but he began to feel a little bad. It was strange but he was beginning to feel as if he was taking advantage of her even though it was the sex that nourished her just as she said it would.

However, Monday came and he had to return to work which he was not looking forward to at all but he got up to the sound of his alarm and headed into the office not releasing Sapphire at all as he didn't want any sort of sexual activity to cause him to be late.

Brandon sat at his computer and he hadn't even been there five minutes or so before he had been given a stack of paperwork to put in. He quickly began going through everything trying to get his work done but it was a lot and he was beginning to stress out a little.

About an hour or so into his shift he was not in a good mood as the piles of work kept coming and he knew he had to get it a done. He was wishing he was back home doing something with Sapphire but he knew he still had a job to do. He kept going until he felt something weird.

He was typing in a report when he felt his cock begin to twitch. It only happened once at first and he went back to typing but then it happened again and continued to happen over and over. It felt strange as his penis moved around in his pants before the pink smoke began to flow from him.

"No no no!" He said under his breath from inside his cubicle as the smoke began. He looked around and did not see Sapphire anywhere which was odd until he felt someone unzip his pants from under his desk. "Oh shit," he said trying not to attract any attention as he suddenly felt Sapphire's soft lips wrap around his cock.

He wanted to talk to her and maybe even tell her that she couldn't do this sort of thing when he was at work but the sensation he was feeling right now was so good that he couldn't do anything but enjoy it as she was so soft and delicate with his cock.

He heard her let out a low moan as he looked around again. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention as to what was going on over at Brandon's cubicle which he was thankful for as she continued to massage his balls with her fingers and suck on his cock.

"Shit!" He whispered to himself as he was not able to type anything or concentrate on his work.

She was good at knowing exactly what he wanted and he eventually just closed his eyes and let her do her thing. As he felt the cum begin to bubble up inside his cock he grabbed his pencil biting it as she began to work even faster sucking on him like crazy until his cock finally bursts and he blew his cum into Sapphire's throat as she swallowed every last drop.

Taking a deep breath he felt a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock before she giggled and burst into smoke again flowing back inside him. He felt his underwear adjust back to normal and his pants close themselves up. He slid his chair back taking a look under his desk making sure she was gone and everything was in order before he went back to work. Oddly enough he was much more relaxed and was able to finish his work.

-----------

As Brandon got home from work he rushed inside his apartment and pulled out his dick rubbing it a little until the smoke came pouring out of him. He let out a moan enjoying the sensation as Sapphire formed in front of him. Smiling as she stood there he tucked his cock back in enjoying the after-effects of her summoning.

"Hello Brandon, I hope you had a good day," she said with a smile.

"What was that, I didn't summon you earlier?"

"I could tell you were stressed, and I wanted to make you feel better."

"I appreciate that, but you can't do that at work, I could get in trouble."

"Don't worry, nobody could see me, I would never do anything to make your life more difficult."

"Thank you, but I don't want you to just..." He said as he stared at her body.

"Here, let me improve the view," she said removing her golden chained bra and panties. "Is this better?"

"What... What am I going to do with you?" He said getting hard again.

"I could give you a few idea's, in fact, you still seemed stressed, why don't I help you relieve some of it?" She said walking up to him and kissing him passionately. "If I have been a bad girl, maybe you should punish me, Master?" She said as she headed to the bedroom.

As Brandon walked in behind her he saw her bent over on the bed with her wrists tied to the headboard. She looked back at him with a smile as she spread her legs a little giving him an amazing view of her ass.

Brandon walked over pulling down his pants and taking off his shirt as he examined her closely before she said: "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"What?"

"Everyone should try anal at least once in their life, now please shove your cock into my ass Master Brandon."

"Wait, this is... I don't know if I..."

"Brandon," she said as he looked up at her. "I know what your cock wants, probably better than you, trust me," she said with a grin.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had reservations about anal his whole life but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up as he got into the bed with her after sliding off his underwear. His cock was throbbing with anticipation before he slid it between the amazing cheeks.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled out as her asshole clenched around him before he began sliding it in and out of her.

It was far more intense than he was expecting as he moved his hips screaming out his lust as she moaned in the bed as well feeling him shove it deeper inside her. It didn't feel anything like he expected but it felt amazing as his cock was lubricated by her magical genie ass.

He knew it wouldn't take long for him to cum but she had ways of keeping him going as long as he wanted. He was starting to wonder if she was trying to pleasure him to death or truly fulfill his every desire. These thoughts quickly subsided as he felt the pressure begin to build in his balls and couldn't hold on much longer.

"Fu... Fuck!" He yelled out as he emptied himself into her perfectly rounded backside before leaning over and resting against her back. "That was incredible."

"Thank you, I can tell that was quicker than you wanted, but no matter," she said snapping her finger as he felt his cock get hard again. "Now, have your way with me," she said with a smile as the night had only just begun.

---------------

Every afternoon all week long was amazing. Sapphire stopped interfering at his work but would do something to help him relax after a long day. Sometimes as he walked in the door his cock would erupt with smoke and she would be standing there ready to relax away all the hardships of the day and he loved it.

It was finally Saturday again and he awoke to the sun shining as he was in an amazing mood. Looking down he saw his normal morning wood and began to think about what exciting things he could try with Sapphire today until he suddenly realized he was very hungry. With all that sexual activity the past few days he hadn't eaten much so he wasn't surprised as he hopped out of bed and took a quick shower.

After drying off and getting dressed he was about to head to his favorite diner down the street but then a thought crossed his mind. He used to go out to breakfast on the weekends with Tammy so he was wondering if Sapphire would be interested in having breakfast with him. He unzipped his pants and gently stroked his cock a little which felt nice until pink smoke began flowing out of him just like it had every other time. He couldn't help but moan a little as the smoke billowing out of him felt incredible.

"Good morning Brandon," Sapphire said standing there with a smile wearing her jeweled coverings. "What do you desire this morning?"

"I um... Wow, you are so beautiful," he said making her blush again. "I uh, do you want some breakfast?"

"Breakfast, is that a euphemism for something?" She said getting close to him.

Brandon took a deep breath trying to calm himself down as he considered bending her over his dresser and fucking her right there which didn't sound like a horrible idea but still he resisted. Ge cleared his throat as Sapphire could see how much he wanted her but was curious about his question as well.

"No, I mean I am going to get breakfast and wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?"

She tilted her head as if confused by his request before she said: "this is an odd request, you do know I am a sex Djinn right?"

"I'm sorry, my ex and I used to get breakfast together sometimes on the weekends, I guess I gotta get used to eating alone, forget it."

"Wait, I would be happy to accompany you if that is what you desire."

"I don't want to make you do anything that you don't want to do."

"Breakfast sounds lovely, let's go," she said with a smile before walking towards the door.

"Wait, um..."

"What's wrong?" She asked turning back around.

"You can't go out looking like that," he said referring to her mostly naked body.

"Oh, I guess you are right," she said looking around a little.

"Maybe I have something you can wear?" He said unsure of what he was going to do.

"How is this?" She asked as he turned back around and saw her standing there wearing heels, black Jean's, a loose t-shirt that showed off her cleavage and a leather jacket. "Does this work?" She added as he noticed her ruby red lips.

"How did you...?"

"I looked at this book you had," she said picking up a metal music magazine with one of his favorite singers on the cover. "I thought maybe you would like this outfit on me?"

"You look amazing," he said looking her over. "You ready to go?"

"After you Brandon," she said before he lead her out into the hallway.

-----------------

Sitting in the diner he began to look over the menu. He noticed Sapphire was confused by her options as most of the items on there were new to her. He watched her with a worried look on her face for a while trying not to laugh.

"You need help?" He finally asked.

"I... what are pancakes?"

"They are amazing," he said with a slight chuckle.

"I see fruit, maybe I will just get that because I know what it is unless fruit has changed?"

"As far as I know fruit is still the same as it was long ago, should I just order or us both?"

"That may be best, most of these words are unknown to me."

"No problem," he said before the waitress came over. "Can I have the number 2 and a

She'll have a large pancake and a bowl of fruit."

Sapphire smiled at him as the waitress walked away. "Will I like this pancake?"

"That's why I got you fruit to go with it, just in case."

"Thank you so much, I look forward to trying it," she said before she sat quietly just looking around at the building and the people. "Many are staring at me, is it the clothes?"

"Probably because you are the most beautiful woman in her, the guys want you and the women probably hate you."

"Why would they hate me, I have done them no harm?"

"Just the way people are, you could have any man in this room, and most of the women have to try harder."

"That is a shame. Everyone deserves to be happy and be with someone."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want?"

"To please you."

"Well yeah but, I mean at the end, what happens when... I mean can you die?"

"Only if I am released."

"What do you mean released?"

"Just the classic Genie story I guess, my master has to release me from service, then I am free to do as I please."

"And nobody has ever released you, why?"

"I guess they never had a reason to, many of them have their fun with me until they get too old and die, or find a mate."

"But why wouldn't they just choose you as their mate?"

"Because I lose my powers and become mortal, guess I am not very useful to them without my magic."

"That's insane, you are beautiful and kind and, any man should be happy to have you as his girlfriend or wife even."

Sapphire smiled at his compliment but didn't say anything more. Brandon sat there taking in what she was saying. The look on her face when she said nobody finds her useful without her powers broke his heart a little bit. He actually began to think about releasing her and making her human. Even if she didn't have her powers anymore he couldn't deny that he was starting to feel something for her and either way she deserved better than to spend eternity serving men who don't truly value her as a person.

Before he could say anything else the waitress came back over with their food placing it down in front of them. Sapphire's face lit up seeing the large round pancake in front of her.

"What is this?" She asked examining the warm flaky disc.

"Here, allow me," Brandon said pouring some syrup and cutting a piece for her before holding the fork and letting her eat it from it.

"Wow, this is amazing!"

"Told you, best breakfast food in all of..." he stopped as he watched her take down the rest of the pancake in mere seconds. "Wow!'

"That was delicious, breakfast has improved much over the years."

"I'm glad you like it, I'll try to finish mine up so we can..." he said looking down at his full plate.

"Take your time," she said with a smile before he suddenly felt her foot gently rubbing the front of his pants.

"Woah, wait, not here," he whispered despite how nice it felt.

"Don't worry, they can't see anything," she said referring to the other people in the diner.

Before he could protest anymore he felt his pants coming undone as if by invisible hands before he felt her naked toes gently stroke his cock. He took a bite of his breakfast trying to hide how good this felt as Sapphire just sat there with a grin on her face.

She suddenly reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a banana which Brandon thought was a little odd while still feeling her big toe gently rubbing the tip of his cock. She peeled it slowly still playing with his cock under the table with her foot which he was enjoying very much but nothing could prepare him for what was about to happen.

As she wrapped her lips around the tip of the banana Brandon almost choked on his french toast. Somehow she had made it so every time her lips or tongue touched the banana he could feel her mouth around his cock.

"Fuck!" He whispered as She continued to eat her banana slowly.

He was worried what a bite would feel like but that was soon quenched when she bit the tip and he felt nothing but pleasure. Her foot and apparently her mouth were having their way with his cock under the table and he just dropped his fork and covered his mouth as he enjoyed the sensation trying very hard not to moan or make any noises as to draw attention to himself.

"I see you are enjoying your breakfast?" She said teasing him a little before returning to her banana.

Brandon couldn't take it anymore as he just stopped eating altogether and let her finish him off the best she could. He could feel himself ready to blow at any moment and grabbed the table cloth clenching his fist as he was one good suck away from orgasm.

"Shit!" He blurted out before covering his mouth again as his cock erupted under the table.

Sapphire kept the banana in her mouth almost as if she was swallowing his cum because he felt none of it hit his legs or hear it hit the tile floor. After a few moments, it finally stopped and he took a deep breath staring at her as she finished her fruit.

"All done?" She asked with a grin.

"Oh... you..." he said pointing at her as she just giggled.

He felt his pants close back up on their own as he breathed a sigh of relief. He finished his breakfast and quickly as he could without saying a word as Sapphire sat there confused watching him eat. He paid the check before they left the diner and headed out.

Once they were outside he stopped and looked at her before he said: "okay, you say you're a Genie or Djinn or whatever but I didn't ask or wish for anything so what the hell was that?"

"Brandon, as I told you before you know I will obey your commands if you want pleasure but I also give you what you need at the time, I can sense it, just like at work the other day, and you have been aroused since you awoke this morning so I relieved your discomfort."

"And what did I tell you about doing that?'

"Are you angry with me?" She asked confused.

"Yes... Well no, it's just..." he said not sure exactly what to say. "That was amazing but we need a set of rules or something because that was just too risky."

"I told you no one could see what was going on, my magic is set so only you can see and enjoy it."

"Yes, but I was making faces and moans in a room full of people and it was not cool."

"Back in the day, we use to have public orgies all the time."

"But not here or now, we don't do that anymore," he said getting a little stern with her.

"I... I'm sorry master," she said putting her head down with a saddened look in her eyes.

"I told you not to call me that, but it's fine, I'm sorry it's just..."

"What is it?"

"When you and I have sex I want it to be intimate, private, no audience."

"Really, that is all you want?"

"Yes, just the two of us, maybe even some candles, just a romantic evening..." he said taking her hand for a moment. "I mean um... sorry I am used to being in a relationship, this casual thing is strange to me."

"It's okay, I will do whatever you wish of me, an intimate evening with candles sounds amazing," she said with a smile still holding his hand. "What's wrong?" She asked wondering why he was just staring at her.

"Oh, it's nothing," he said not even sure why himself. "I just... I want you to stick around, for a while I mean."

"I am enjoying your company as well, and as I said, I am yours for as long as you desire me."

"Do you desire me?" He asked curious of her response.

"You are my master."

"That's not what... if I wasn't, where would you go?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, I am yours until you are done with me, I love you, Master Brandon."

"You... you love me?" He asked as his heart raced almost getting excited.

"Of course, I have loved all my masters, you are no different."

"Oh, oh I... I understand," he said with disappointment in his voice.

"I'm sorry, have I said something wrong?"

"No, no it's fine, just..."

"I did not mean to offend, as I told you before you have been the kindest Master I have ever had, and I am happy to be with you, I do not wish to leave you."

"Thank you, just sometimes I forget you are not my..."

"Not your what?"

He was quiet for a long time not sure how to respond as his heart sort of sank in his chest a little. He suddenly felt like he truly was using her. To find out that she loves him but because of some stupid ancient magic that makes her love her masters just almost seemed to ruin what they had together.

"Forget it, this was fun though," he said changing the subject and trying to hide his disappointment.

"Well, in that case, thank you for breakfast, I hope you enjoyed yours, and I will see you later," she said kissing him on the cheek before disappearing in a puff of smoke back into his pants.

Brandon stood there for a moment as nobody on the street seemed to notice what had just happened which he was thankful for. What she had just said was still ringing in his head and he was reminded of the truth that she wasn't his girlfriend and if he were to release her she would probably leave him and never return. It was a hard pill to swallow but he had always been like this, he never had any friends with benefits because he would become attached too easily.

He tried to think of something else as he turned the corner and continued down the street towards his apartment building. When he got home he walked over to the box that Sapphire's jeweled cock statue came in and dug through as he remembered seeing a card in there before. Moving some paper around he found it.

12