Lilith's Fall: Eden's Rise Ch. 01

Story Info
A new futa and her angel build a life on a new planet.
10.4k words
4.66
11.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers

Spoiler Tags: Male to Futa, MtH, Monstergirl, Femdom, Bondage, Restraints, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Transformation, Futa on Female, FH

It was surprisingly simple to walk off Earth and onto another plane, just a quick step through the starry-skyed portal and, instead of crumpled grass, red dirt crunched beneath my feet. The dust spilled up into the breezeless air from where the duffle bag had slid to a stop. The craggy landscape did little to fill me with confidence.

"Where have you taken us?"

"As far off the beaten path as possible. If- No... When they find a means to follow after me, after us, it should take them a fair bit of time to find us here."

"They are going to be chasing us?!"

"Yeah. God takes deserters kind of personally. Once he figures out what happened, he's going to get hot under the collar and send out one of his tracking squads." A small smirk crossed her face as Helal imagined such an event. "I wish I could be there to see his expression. Doubly so if he realizes what a jewel I snatched out from under him." Expecting her to be talking about one of the artifacts, it surprised me when I saw her affectionate eyes locked on me.

Speechless, I bashfully ducked my chin, still digesting the fact that we were going to have someone hunting us.

How is she so calm? I guess she must be used to this kind of stress.

"Let's get going, I want to get away from the inflection point in case something slips through after us while the membrane between planes is still weak with our passage."

"Is that a possibility?"

"Remote. But it is there. Now let's move." Shouldering the duffle bag, she took my hand and began marching, towing me along for the first couple steps.

The landscape was one of rolling dunes of rich red earth. It looked much like a desert but without the dry heat. The temperature seemed to hover within a comfortably warm range even as the much larger sun crossed over the peak in the sky. Helal seemed tireless, forging ahead, always scanning the horizon. There was no foliage or fauna to be seen, the only things breaking up the dusty red ground were slate-colored stones that occasionally poked free of the ground. We walked and we walked, stopping to take a drink from a canteen and nibble on some dry but fairly tasting rations.

But mostly we walked.

Eventually the silence became too much and I began to ask questions, anything to break up the interminable march. "So, what are we looking for?"

Helal stiffened at the sound of my voice. "Sorry, what was that?"

I repeated the question.

"Any place that is fairly defensible. Somewhere I can leave you comfortably so that I can take to the air and get a better look at the plane." A thoughtful look crossed her face. "Sorry about the quiet. You must be bored out of your mind, not being used to this sort of thing."

"I mean... a little. Is it okay if we talk?"

"Sure. I don't see it being a problem."

The miles slid beneath our feet as we quietly chatted and shared stories. Creeping closer to each other emotionally, glancing against each other and drifting apart whenever we touched on a sensitive subject. Like my slavery, or the reason her people came to my plane. Or my feelings about being seperated from my family. We stayed in the safer section like what she'd wanted to be when she was growing up: a dancer. Or what it was like living and working at a farm: boring but rewarding. So it was that before I knew it, we'd stumbled upon a likely place that had everything Helal was looking for.

It was one of the slate gray rocks, an enormous one, slanting through the ground and air. It looked like it was liable to tip over at any moment, but the buried portion kept it elevated as it continued an unknown distance into the earth. It's shadow concealed a small lee that the two of us could slip beneath if we hunched down on our knees. The dirt smelled surprisingly loamy for the prodigious dust that was kicked up with our motions.

"This will do nicely," Helal judged, unshouldering the duffle bag into the pinched recesses of the small cave. "It will protect us from distant eyes and anything that might see us from the air. It'll provide some relief from the sun if it gets hotter and hotter. This was a lucky find."

I couldn't really see what she was talking about. To me it looked like a cramped normal cavern, but I couldn't disagree with the points she made.

"Alright, what do we do now?"

Helal poked her head out and looked to the sky. "Seems like there's still some daylight left so I'm gonna scout around, make sure there's nothing that could threaten us."

"Okay. What should I do?"

Her hand patted against my shoulder. "Take it easy. Make yourself at home. I know that march couldn't have been easy for you. We'll discuss a more encompassing plan when I get back."

"Okay," I said, putting on a brave face despite the unease that settled into my gut.

With that she was gone, turning and settling into a miles-eating jog that quickly took her out of sight. A short while later and a shape that gleamed with sunset fire took to the sky.

Although I'd agreed with her analysis, the walk hadn't been as hard as it should have been. The exercise easily accomplished by my changed body, my soft feminine frame concealing surprisingly capable athleticism.

Unwilling to let myself be a burden to her, I looked around, trying to think of what I could do to help. I looked up at the 'ceiling' that quickly sloped into the back wall as the overhang of the enormous sheet of rock continued into the ground.

Not a whole lot of space in here.

I kicked my toe through the sparsely packed dirt, creating a small furrow. Snapping my fingers, I began to look around.

That's it.

Spotting, a palm-sized flat stone, I snatched it up and got to work. Using my new tool, I broke up the ground in small sections before scooping the loose soil up with my hands and tossing it over to the side slowly working my way down to give us some more headroom within the alcove. I settled into the mindless rhythm of the work, allowing my body to work on autopilot.

Everything had happened so fast since the binding rune had broken that this felt like the first time that I'd gotten a chance to sit down and think about things. I did so as I worked, the frown working its way deeper into my face as my hands worked deeper into the earth. My thoughts reached one horrible conclusion.

I'd ruined her life.

I tried to bury the thought. Kill it. Strangle it before it could take root.

But, like a tenacious weed, it kept poking up through my mind. I worked harder. Worked faster. Until the rock I used to break up the ground crumbled in my hand. I clawed at the dirt like a madwoman. Discordant thoughts clashing in my head as my need for her warred with my love for her.

It's not about me. It's about what's best for her, my brain urged, but my heart wasn't having any of it.

Falling to my knees, my fingers ached as the barren plain around me took no pity on my pulped heart. For how long I stayed like that I couldn't say. Eventually, I hear the sound of running footsteps and the voice I cared about more than any other in my ear.

"El? El! What's wrong?!" My girl slid up next to me where I knelt in the dirt. Pulling my chin to face her, she quickly scanned me for injuries. "El, what happened."

I wiped my dripping nose on my forearm and instinctively reached for my slate message board; which, or course, wasn't there.

Right, I'd forgotten it.

I looked around, spotting the loose dirt I'd tilled and scooped. Patting it, it became packed enough that I thought I could use it to write. I began to sketch out my message with my finger as my writing utensil. "You shouldn't have-"

"El, you're words," she interrupted me softly, laying her hand gently over mine. I hugged her.

My voice came out thin and shaky. "I just- It's just-"

She swallowed my body with hers, spilling around me like a warm blanket. "Take your time. There's no rush, El. We've got all the time in the world. In several worlds, even. If we don't like this one, we can move on to the next."

You aren't making this any easier sweet woman.

"I made a mistake."

"We can fix it-"

"I shouldn't be here with you, La"

Helal reeled back as if I'd struck her. "What?"

Now that I started, I couldn't stop or I'd lose to those discordant sensations in my brain that were telling me that this was wrong. I clenched my fists so hard that my nails bit into my palm. My eyes focused on nothing, the red-toned environment blurring into muted shapes. "I love you, but it was a mistake to come here with you."

"El... What... What are you saying, El?"

"I can't-" My throat closed up for a moment and tears spilled from my eyes. "I can't knowingly ruin your life like this."

"What?" Helal's fear transformed into confusion.

"You were important. You'd accomplished so much. I saw the way people looked at you, talked about you. You'd earned that respect. To go throw it away for a stupid farm-boy turned slave... It's beyond." Helal froze and I continued on in her silence, reasoning things out for the both of us. "You're honorable and righteous. I know you feel guilty about the rune and what happened to my body. But it was an accident. You shouldn't have to lose everything trying to fix a mistake that wasn't even yours. If you go home quick enough, you might be able to explain everything. Don't worry about me, I used to go camping with my dad back in the day, so I should be fine..." My voice trailed off as I witnessed unbridled rage that spilled out from Helal's eyes.

"How dare you!" Incredulous pride and anger bolstered her voice.

I cowered reflexively. My insides quailed, turning into a bubbly soup of uncomfortableness.

Her volume reduced to a reasonable level. "The absolute gall. How are you this clueless? What God is doing is wrong. I've known this for a longtime. It was only inertia and fear of change that's kept me from splintering away earlier. El..." Her voice softened and I was afraid to look up at her.

Afraid of what I might see.

Anger or pity? I don't know which might be worse.

So I kept my head down, safe inside the cocoon of my inky black hair.

In here I don't hurt or disappoint anyone. I may be useless, but at least I'm not being a nuisance or actively harming those I care about. Why can't she see that she'd be- My chest ached, but I forced myself to finish the thought - she'd be better off without me.

"El... El... El..." Helal repeated softly, the noise slowly intruding on my destructive thoughts. I got the feeling that she'd been patiently saying it for some time.

My chin jerked, just a little, but it was enough for her to notice.

"There you are." She squeezed me against her plate-armored chest. "I'm not leaving you here alone. I'm done with the fear and the honor and the duty. I was tired of doing what I was told at the expense of doing what was right." She cupped my chin and I allowed her to gently guide my head up. Her thumb gently brushed away my hair so she could see my weeping eyes. "Oh, El. You are right. Together with me. Here or somewhere else. It's not pity or obligation. I care about you so much that my heart races when I think you are in danger. So, no more talk about me leaving, okay?"

I pinched the sobs off in my throat, a fresh wave of tears flooding my cheeks. My fingers dug into her back and all I could manage was a small nod of agreement. My heart thudded with relief that she wouldn't go anywhere, even while the shadows of my brain quibbled that I was being weak.

If I'm weak... Maybe I just need to be strong. Maybe I can become strong enough to create a home for her. For us. Filled with happiness equal to that which she sacrificed to me. I don't care what she says. She abandoned her life to save me. All her friends, her family. Does she even have family? I'll have to ask her sometime.

My tears slowed and I was more than a little tired and weak after the hysterics. Filled with newfound resolve, I forced myself to pry my fingers off of her. Brushing away the crusty trails of salt with my knuckles, I put on a brave face. "How did the scouting go?"

I could tell she was both concerned and relieved, so she let the incident pass. "I'll tell you later, after we've both had a bite to eat and set up our bedrolls."

Not in any place to argue with her decisions, I let myself drift safely into the headspace I'd had when my rune had still been active. Helal gave me gentle commands that I followed eagerly, my composure soothed by the gentle bursts of feel-good chemicals ingrained in my body. By the time we'd had our food and set up the sleeping arrangements, two well-worn furr pads with thickly woven blankets, I was a zombie on my feet. Helal tenderly guided me under my blankets, placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

Half-asleep already, I murmured up at her sleepily, "Love you."

I missed the consternation on her face, as she laid down next to me, close enough to touch. Her mind far away, consumed by a different plane and past wounds that still wept. Sleep did not come as easily for my angel as it did for me.

The next day was draining for me, as I walked on eggshells around her all day. For her part, she seemed reluctant to leave me alone for any period of time. Going on short excursions with frequent trips to swing by and restock on my energy. The day after, I told her I would be fine, and that she should return to further scouting sessions so we could get a lay of the land and see if there were any dangerous indigenous species or even settlements. She reluctantly agreed, and I managed to keep my mask on until her flapping wings of fire took her out of sight.

It didn't get any easier each time she went away. Out here in the open like this, I didn't have the comfortable semi-familiarity of the four cloth walls. The loneliness pressed in on me, like a cold wet blanket that enfolded me with it's presence, weighing me down and making me lethargic. My brain kept skipping to thoughts of her. Her warmth. Her teasing smile. The way those beautifully unique eyes watched me as I messed around in the kitchen. Her obviously fake cough she used to disguise her distaste when one of my experiments in cooking didn't work out quite right.

I miss that. Being able to cook and provide for her that way.

Kicking up a red cloud of dirt, I looked distastefully at the half-eaten ration she'd left for me.

Not much around here in terms of culinary delights. At least she located that stream of water, although boiling it is a pain in the ass. But she spends all that effort in hauling those darker blue rocks for fuel for the fire and the water itself... I'm such a whiny little bitch.

Fisting my hair in frustrated hands, I gave it a painful tug.

She's out there working her tail off and I'm here complaining that we don't have good food to eat. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Plopping onto my ass, I curled my arms around my knees, looking out onto the hazy horizon.

I just miss her.

My need for her clawed at my insides.

I hope she comes back soon. Just so I can see her again.

Shaking my head, I brushed away wetness that hadn't quite matriculated into tears, and got back to work.

I probably would have gone crazy, if it wasn't for the one thing that could pull my attention away from thoughts of her.

Magic.

It was real, and I could access it.

Kind of. A little. Almost. I was still getting a grip on it.

But I'm getting better. Learning little by little. Figuring things out. If little Lilith could see me now he would think...

I looked down at my boobs and feminine form for a bit.

... he would probably think 'what the fuck?' But he would love the idea that magic was real.

Taking breaks from my slow excavation into expanding our cave, I experimented with grasping and using my powers. Starting small, I tried to reproduce the small plant I'd accidentally created the first time. If I focused I could catch glimpses of those ethereal whisps flitting through the air, little indistinct portions of white, almost like those eye floaties that sometimes drifted through my field of vision. It was surprisingly easy to reach out and touch the things. They almost seemed drawn to me, clinging to me, little magnetic flecks stuck to my metal skin, following my motion like a ponderous after image. Once I had them in my grasp, however, I couldn't figure out what to do with them.

After a few fits and starts, I managed to successfully grow a little wiggling vine of green. It didn't disappear when I set it on the ground after I left it alone. Although, without roots or leaves, it quickly withered under the warm light of the overly large sun. Then I began trying other things. My attempt to create fire like Helal ended in abysmal failure, the closest I could come was a large puff of smoke. So I went back to plants. I was more comfortable with that area.

Less likely to accidentally blow myself up.

My most successful thing I managed was a small potato plant I tucked into a small depression in the shadows off to the side of the rock that made up the lee that we resided within. I carefully tended and watered it and it seemed to be growing well. Almost too well.

It should not be growing at this sort of rate. Although, maybe that's normal for magically created plants. I'll ask Helal once it's ready for harvest which shouldn't be too long.

Maybe a week passed in that manner, practicing magic, digging at the ground, and desperately staving off loneliness while trying to hide my inflating neediness from Helal, unwilling to put any greater burden on her. I could tell the tension was wearing her thin. Etching themselves onto her face by way of the growing bags under her eyes and the worried frown that was becoming more and more commonplace. I begged her to stay home for one day and rest. She began to refuse but something in my worried expression managed to convince her.

I managed to get some food and water into her before she flopped into her bedspread and immediately began to restlessly nap. Filled with conviction, I plopped down on the top of the leaning rock to play sentry and make sure that nothing happened to the two of us while she rested.

Bored out of my mind, I sketched little figures into the slate stone, occasionally glancing around to survey the mostly featureless landscape. Two hours in and I noticed a speck of something, a small blip of color that seemed to slowly bounce in the distance. Prudence won out over my concern for Helal, forcing me to wake the person better suited to deal with something unusual. Helal rubbed the sleep from her eyes and followed me to where I pointed out the blip that was growing larger as it worked its way towards us. The tiredness vanished from Helal. Drawing her sword, she pulled me behind her, protecting me with her body. The creature crested the last ridge before our cave, giving us our first real look at it.

The creature had two thin looking wings, like a butterfly but without the brilliant colors. A smudgy reddish-brown, similar to that of the bare earth, painted its wings. About three times the size of a similar winged insect, it was deceptively larger than I'd first thought. It also had a carapaced stinger that swung threateningly through the air beneath it. Even so, it had a bedraggled sort of charm to it that I found endearing. Therefore, when my girl stepped out in front of me and drew her sword of fire, I was concerned about what fate she had in mind for the poor creature that was just trying to live it's life.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,053 Followers