Lilith's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It isn't right El," she said, matter-of-factly.

Not right? She's a woman and I'm a... mostly a... slightly a man.

...

I guess I see how she could have a problem with what I've become.

In my emotional state I didn't realize the foolishness of this thought, because I still hadn't told her the extent of the changes that'd been wrought on my body, projecting my fears of her future reaction onto the present.

Wilting, I grasped at her arms, covering them with my own and pinning them to me.

"Us... We can't..." Her voice was anguished, the words refusing to form cleanly.

Suddenly, her touch was too much. Turning on me, her embrace turned into fools gold, sparkly to they eye but having no deeper substance or value. Squirming, I sought to free myself but Helal only gripped me tighter.

Stretching, I snagged my board. "Let me go."

"No," she said, her voice sullenly, almost petulant.

"Please. It hurts too much."

She released me like I was on fire.

Spinning me around with a tango-esque move, she examined the places she'd held me. Although her closeness thrilled my flesh, I was less enthusiastic than I might have been, considering what I had to tell her.

"You seem fine," she said after finishing her diagnosis.

"It's not that kind of hurt." Tears made a mess of my vision but refused to fall, hanging off the edge of my eyes with fat droplets.

"Oh." She seemed to crumple like a pop can placed under a vacuum. "Oh," she repeated quietly. She considered that for a moment and took another step back, nervously playing with her wrist. "I think I might be able to fix that... If you want... With a command I mean. Although maybe my personality is doing a good enough job of poisoning your attraction for me," she said, chuckling without mirth at her own lame joke. Her eyes looked haunted, like a mouse backed into a corner.

Chalk squealed as it lost chunks to my furious writing. "Don't. You. Dare!!" Knuckles white where they gripped the slate, I stabbed my communication device through the air at her face.

She took another step back, retreating before the venom of my approach, unnerved by the heretofore unseen passion in my eyes. Somehow, despite raising my ire, she seemed to relax a little.

Using my palm, I swiped away my writing. Raging emotions bade me to continue writing." I normally like your commands. But I couldn't forgive that one."

I'd been so incensed by the thought of her stealing my attraction from me that I didn't realize the admission I'd made until I saw her astonished smile.

"You like being commanded by me?"

Bashfulness replaced passion with astonishing celerity. I paused for a long minute before wilting beneath her silent, inquisitive gaze. "I mean... a little," the final words tiny enough that they forced Helal to squint to read them.

With predatory glee, she flashed her teeth at me, her brown eyes smoldering with reflected lamplight.

Then her fire flickered.

"It's still not right," she echoed her words from earlier.

"Why not?" I wrote. At this point, I was fairly certain it was not a lack of interest, judging from her recent reactions. "I want you, you want me. Why can't we see where we can go together?"

"It's too dangerous."

"For you?"

She scoffed. "For you!" She yelled, her frustration finally reaching the boiling point, spilling forth from her brain to her vocal chords, bypassing her filter. Brown eyes flashed gold, as she clenched her hand. A gleaming hilt of sunlight began to pour into an unseen mold, the blade following shortly thereafter. My eyes were locked onto the dangerous looking edge and for the second time in her presence, I felt very real fear.

"I can't help myself around you. I yearn to possess you El. You have no idea. I've seen the looks you've sent my way on the sly, how could I not. That doesn't make it right. Obsessed. That's the best word for what I feel towards you. But every word I say is a potential noose around your neck. One wrong move at the wrong time and you're gone. Do you know what kind of burden that places on me?" she cried. The molten yellow orange blade was maybe a foot long and flared with every impassioned word, light spilling out into the room and illuminating it like the midday sun.

"Fuck. Now it sounds like I'm blaming you for my worries and the sins of my race. No. It's not only the sins of my race. They're my sins too. I'm complicit. I'm the worst sort of hypocrite, wailing about the unfairness of your imprisonment but profiting from it all the same." She finally looked at me seeing the fear in my posture and the blade clasped in her hand. "No..." she said, banishing the blade. "I didn't mean to..." The damn burst and she flopped onto the couch, "I never meant to scare you," she sobbed into her hands.

Conquering my fear at her inadvertent posturing, I moved forward and sat beside her. I was at the same time horrified and honored that I'd reduced this proud woman to this quivering wreck. Patting her leg, I frowned as I left behind a white handprint on her cotton leggings. She didn't seem to notice, reaching for my hand and taking it firmly into her own, threading our fingers together.

"The truth is I'm sweet for you El, but everytime I think of doing something about it I start to consider all the ways this could go poorly. It hurts... but I need some space. I can't think straight when you're this close to me." The fabric of her shirt wrinkled under her grasp after she gently disentangled from my grasp.

No. Don't...

"Head to your room. I need a clear head while I think about how to handle our... situation," her voice was flat and lifeless. Turning her head away, she looked like a death row inmate facing execution.

The sigil on my head sparked, preparing to enforce her command. Only to fizzle, a candle fighting against a hurricane as the magic finally ran out. My despair stained my tongue with a bitter taste as I prepared to fight against her command. Throwing my arms around her waist, I buried my face in her stomach, wishing for just one more moment of her sweet aroma.

I shake my head, for the first time in our relationship refusing to follow an order.

Then it hits us, the realization of just what that meant.

She blinked.

Then I blinked.

Then we blinked together as a slow smirk curled across her lips. It didn't quite graduate to a full fledged smile as I launched myself up her torso, catching her lips in my own, my hands falling on her waist while hers caught my face. A laugh, high pitched and delicate, like moonlight spun into musical notes, slipped from my lips, magic no longer rendering me silent. Once more we freeze, astonished by the events that were happening. Lips parted, I trace my upper ones length with a finger, the soft flesh strange to me, much like the sound I'd made.

Helal's eyes were disbelieving as she brushed a lock of violet-black hair back from my eyes, whose glittering jade irises refused deviate from hers for even an instant. She draws me close, kissing the skin of my forehead delicately. My eyes find the chalky handprint I'd left earlier, and I nervously used my thumbs to clean the fabric.

"How long?"

"I don't know. Just now," I whispered. My voice was light and feathery, an clear elfin chime that was pleasing while at the same time being deeply unnerving when compared to the memory of how I used to sound.

"You don't have to follow my commands anymore..." Helal traced the threads of the logic to their inevitable conclusion.

I was reeling almost as her, answered as if she'd said it to me. "I mean... I don't think so."

"Which means I get to do this." Her brown eyes flashed brightly. Squeezing my shoulders she spun me around, pinning me to the couch, looming over me with predatory hunger. My awareness shrunk until it was just the two of us, nothing else existed in the world but us.

"Let's see how well you can resist. I'll reward you if you're able to deny my orders. El, undress me." Her eyes promised delectably indecent acts.

I whined. A thin plaintive sound that slipped from my lips. My fingers itched to slide between cloth and skin before parting the two, revealing her velvet skin. The sigil may have been gone, but it's influence could still be felt, my body indoctrinated by my time spent under its control, urging me to follow her command, promising sweet sensations in payment.

"Not fair," I pouted. I found my fingers reaching out without my explicit consent, forcing me to sit on them to keep them honest. "I'm too far gone. I ache for you. Please stop this torment."

Helal chuckled. "This is not torment. You just stay there El, we'll see how much torment you can take." She had the same excitement as a child whose just been told it's finally time to unwrap their christmas presents, and she intended to peel my clothes off with the same amount of joy. Fingers ran under the edge of my top, teasing the skin on my stomach, forcing me to gasp. Peering through the gap between our breasts, I watched with naked anticipation as she slowly walked her hand up my navel, bunching the fabric as she went to reveal a swath of my overly hot skin.

"Stay quiet." She bounced her eyebrows, reminding me of her promised reward if I didn't do what she dictated.

It's a very naughty reverse Simon Says.

My gasps were feminine and wanton, but I couldn't bring myself to care as my body continued to work itself into a higher gear. Dipping her arm, she lowered her head to lick and nuzzle at the sensitive skin of my neck. Her movement had the additional effect of bringing our breasts together, my nipples made plump by the tightening of cloth against their delicate nerves.

"So good," I whispered plaintively. "Too good. You're too good for me. Don't deserve this. Don't deserve you."

She frowned at me, dominance flooding her posture as she hunched over me, fingers digging into my skin, nails biting on the verge of scratching. "You're. Wrong. You're too good for me." Sparks of liquid light began to arc out of her back like plasma from the sun, snakes dancing in and out of her flesh in undulating waves. The unseen potential built in the room, magic growing in tandem with the sexual chemistry that built like vinegar dropped in a middle school science project. Then her hand reached the edge of the wrap I used to bind my breasts flat to my torso. She stilled, puzzlement obvious as her fingers explored the frayed edge of the bandage.

"What's this?"

"Nothing," I murmured while trying to catch her hand with my own.

She dodged effortlessly, and began to tug on the wrap, making it come free. Whimpering, I arched my back, pressing my sex firmly into her body while pressing the cloth into the couch, making it harder to continue unwrapping me.

"Up. Now," she said in a tone that brooked no argument.

Her tone sent shivers through my spine, my fight or flight response sitting up and taking notice, dragging arousal right along with it like an excited sibling. I stopped resisting as she slowly removed the tight wrap after she pulled my top off of my head. Anxiety ran through my veins while my modified body was examined for the first time.

They feel really big. I bet they're too big. There's no way she could be attracted-

"Amazing," Helal whispered to herself. A hand cupped supple flesh, sending a curl of pleasure through my body.

"Exquisite," she continued, her other hand joining the party. She planted a chaste kiss on each of my nipples and a thin whine slipped from my lips, the tender touch of her tongue only enough to whet my appetite, not anywhere close to satisfying the need that was rising with the force of the tide through my body.

Her eyes wandered southward and I found a heavier dose of anxiety flooding from the instinctive part of my brain that fired the warning claxons, trying to alert me to imminent danger. I was only able to start the motion to cover up with my hands before she stopped me cold with a single glance and associated eyebrow arch.

Her smile froze on her face as her fingers explored all the secret, sensitive nooks and crannies that burned in the damp darkness beneath the cloth. A tender hand caressed around my penis and it throbbed, constrained as it was in the tight confines of my underwear. My pussy weeped when Helal's nail teased the bundle of nerves that crowned its top.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you."

That's not the reaction I was expecting.

"You're not mad. Or... turned off?" I asked in a small voice, hiding my face behind my hands.

"No sweet one. I am not turned off by your body's seemingly endless ability to astonish."

"It's just, I happened to experience your sexual stone, and I understand that this isn't your preference."

She stilled again. "That explains a few things. Also, that means someone was naughty," she purred the word sensually, like it was a good thing, and I felt my knees go weak. "Poking around where they don't belong. And my preferences, as you say, are more than capable of encompassing both your rod and flower." She rolled the r on flower and it made me shiver. Strong fingers slid my pants and underwear off in one smooth motion, tossing them into the air to fall to the rugs on the floor.

Spreading my fingers, I peered through them at Helal, her stance predatory looming over me from the edge of the bed. It struck me how similar this situation was to the one I'd experienced during my interaction with her gem. Only instead of forcing herself over me like what I'd done in the vision - something I would relish - she went to her knees, stimulating my penis with slow strokes while she kissed my sensitive inner thigh. The spot her lips touched throbbed with warmth and she moved down my leg, away from my needy sexes that burned for attention. Another kiss seared my skin and she continued moving toward my knee. It wasn't until the fourth kiss that I realized that the heat didn't leave my skin. Everyplace she'd kiss pulsed with each subsequent one. A landing strip that strobbed with warmth as it led to my promised land. Mute with anticipation and need, I watched as she continued her steady seduction of my body, my flesh yielding contentedly to her touch. Anticipation buzzed excitedly after she finished a kiss on my knee, ascending back toward my groin where her slow stroking hand continued to play across my erection. A warmth built in my gut, vying for attention with a familiar tension that came from Helal's relaxed handjob. They didn't seesaw back and forth, instead rising together towards a crescendo that I wasn't sure I could survive. She murmured unseen words, planting a too soft kiss on my sodden labia before laying her lips on my other thigh, a mirror of the one that pulsed steadily. She continued her tapestry, every kiss accompanying a stroke. I groaned piteously, my fingers fisting the comforter as I writhed. Eventually, she judged me sufficiently softened, like butter left on the countertop, and she returned to my folds.

"I'm going to enjoy this. See that you do to," she said with flashing eyes, leaning to the side to peer around my dick.

"Of course- Unngghh." Whatever I'd been about to say was lost. Abandoned in the feeling of her tongue slipping between the lips of my pussy, teasing me in just the right way. She played by body like a beloved instrument, reverently, with care and attention. Her fingers were her tools and she conducted a symphony the likes of which I'd never previously felt.

For her, I sang.

With stuttering fits and uneven starts, an entwined orgasm sputtered through my body. It built and built, growing larger with every second, my eyes wide, pupils dilated, staring at the ceiling as I wondered just how far this would go and whether or not I could survive the onslaught.

"That's right. Exquisite," Helal whispered proudly, drawing my eyes downwards. Green met brown, and I could feel her pride in the culmination of our one sided tango. That encouragement was all I needed, my mind finally relaxing, surrendering to the partially alien orgasm she'd wrung from both my sexes. "Sweet like honey." She licked my juices off her lips with relish. Exultant in forcing my release, she was radiant.

Literally.

Giant golden wings of her light spread wide from her back, nearly touching the edges of the tent fully outstretched as they were. Feathers were laid out in organized rows along the muscular appendages, yellows, oranges, and reds that overlapped into a shining mosaic that backlight her luscious hair like stained glass in a church catching the morning sun.

The entire visage was nothing short of...

Angelic.

That was the only word I could think of to describe it. Helal didn't seem to notice the appearance of her bird-like appendages, so focused was she on my release that only now unclasped its grip on my body, allowing the tension to unwind. I melted bonelessly into the couch.

A hand traced the sweat soaked valley between my breasts, Helal either unwilling or unable to spend a moment not lavishing her attention upon my body. I swooned under her care, allowing my hands to stroke her unfortunately still clothed thighs as the straddled my own. Shuffling from the bed, she retreated, tossing her mane of hair behind her shoulders with a deft shake of her head. She smirked at me and began undressing. Clothing abandoned, she stood before me in all her svelte muscled glory.

Just like the vision.

Shaking of the intense déjà vu, I was struck by how exposed I was, laying in this pose. Obscuring my mons, my fingers curled through the course patch of hair.

Sauntering toward me, Helal waggled a finger in the negative. "Tsk tsk tsk. We can't be having that." She smiled at me and I shivered with renewed arousal. She crossed her arms under her tantalizing breasts and stood there, waiting. It took a moment for me to understand what she was waiting for. She started tapping her toe, eyes darting once to my crotch before returning to my face.

Oh.

My fingers waggled with uncertainty as they uncovered my feminine sex. The comforter bunched between my fingers.

Her eyes came alive in obvious appreciation of the view, but her stance didn't change. "Better. But I think you can do more. I'll give you another present if you do your very best."

"But you didn't even give me a..."

She arched a brow.

"Oh. Oh." I weighed my shame and modesty against the feelings she'd elicited from me with her fingers and tongue.

It wasn't even close.

Shy fingers traced the lines of my hips up to cup the sensitive swell of my breasts on their way to tease my locks. Demurely shading my eyes, I focused on the keeping my movements slow and seductive.

Blurring with incredible speed, Helal leapt on me. Capturing my wrists in her hands, she peppered my face with multitudes of kisses. "So lovely. You don't even know. Exquisite." She rained compliments upon me in between her kisses. Slyly, she maneuvered my arms until I was spreads out wide. Her eyes glinted with the expression I recognized as the one she used when channeling magic. Taking my bottom lip between her teeth she tugged on it while she retreated. Breathless, I went to touch the aching spot only to find my movement restricted. Lithe muscles crafted under Helal's care bunched in surprise as I tested the restraints. There was no give to them and an animalistic thrill flooded my brain when it realized I was trapped.

Her fingernail clinked against the metal around my neck. "Nowhere to go, little El. Now you're all mine." Reaching back, she poked the tip of my dick, which throbbed under the attention. "Stay with El, we're in for a wild ride." Then with a lithe roll of her hips, her wet pussy swallowed my erection. A groan of delight slipped from her lips as she stilled atop me. Her wings manifested, twin golden patchwork masterpieces lighting up her silhouette with biblical majesty. Then she was off to the races, her pussy slicking wetly, lewd noises accompanying every slap of her flesh into my own. There was a part of me that wanted to make this experience last.