Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 05

Story Info
Lil & Zac's first time.
5.6k words
4.67
11.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~ Zac ~*~

Ok, I said to myself as I sat down at the table with the phone and a phonebook, time to start planning. I rang the funeral home and booked a time so now I had to inform the rellies. I got through the phone calls to my grandparents and as I hung up on my Dad's big brother, my uncle I started crying.

It was for real; he wasn't coming home.

I put my head in my hands and cried. I didn't hear the door open, or Lilliahna come in. I wasn't even aware someone else was in the room with me until arms circled around me and a kiss was placed on my head.

"Baby, shhh, it will get better. I know it hurts now, but in time it will stop hurting so much," she said. I stood up, breaking the hug and turned to face her.

"I can't do this Lil; I cannot call another relative, another family member, and tell them about the funeral and hear their sympathetic voice over the phone. I know it's selfish but I just can't do it." She grabbed me and pulled me to her.

"Baby, I hate seeing you so upset, I wish there was something I could do to take away this pain, but there isn't and it hurts so much," She told me. I was crying so much that I couldn't say anything so I hugged her harder. When the tears finally stopped and I let her go, she told me what was going to happen. It was my turn to be looked after for a change.

"Ok, write down the names and numbers of the people you still need to call. I'll be back in a minute ok?" She said as she headed for the kitchen. I wrote down the names of my aunties and uncles that said they would come over for the funeral, as well as those of a couple of friends he had left. By the time I had done that, Lil had returned.

"OK," She told me. "We need to go shopping, you have nothing in your fridge that's edible; everything was slimy so I threw it out. Well go and do that soon ok, but I want you to go and have a hot shower while I work out what we need. Do you have a certain limit of what you can spend?" she asked me. I shook my head.

"Ok, of you go, have a nice hot shower." I nodded but didn't go anywhere; I was still in shock that she was doing all this for me.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

After a few minutes, Zac still hadn't moved so I decided to help him.

"Come on baby," I said, taking his hand and pulling him to his feet.

"Let's go." There was no resistance, so I took him to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. He was still just standing there. I pulled his shirt over his head and undid his jeans. Nothing. So I completely undressed him and my breath caught in my throat.

Zac had a great body, he was turning me on fast, and he wasn't even trying too.

"Baby?" I asked him as I kissed him. "You alive?" He nodded and shook his head, as if he was bringing himself out of a daydream.

"Um...?" he looked down and what he was wearing, or wasn't wearing, and looked at me.

"What are you planning to do to me Lil?" he asked, reaching for me, obviously getting over his shock.

"Put you in the shower and take you shopping. Oh, and to look after you of course," I said cheekily as I let him draw me to his naked body. I kissed him, wound his hair through my fingers and pushed my body hard against his. I was so tempted, but there wasn't time right now. I could feel him becoming hard, pushing against my thigh, pulling me closer to him. Breaking the kiss was hard, but I had to.

"Shower, now," I said, gently pushing him away. "Wash your hair, and then come and find me ok. We need to get some food for you, along with other stuff."

"Babe, there isn't shampoo, or conditioner, I used it all. In fact, there isn't anything. I haven't been shopping in that long. You don't even want to go in the laundry, there are that many clothes stacked up in there," Zac told me as he stepped under the hot, steamy water.

"Ok, so we need to get lots?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but it's ok, I have the money, and while we are at it, what did you parents say about us?" he turned to look at me.

"They said it was fine, they sent me here to look after you." His face said it all.

"Ok, enough talk, I'm gunna go and finish your calls and then we are going to the shop." I went out of the bathroom, closed the door and headed for the dining room.

~*~ Zac ~*~

When I got out of the shower, and had put on the cleanest clothes I could find; I went to find Lil. She had just finished the last phone call as I walked into the dining room.

"Ok, everyone is coming and I said they could all stay here. Your house is big enough." I nodded, with four bedrooms, an office with a fold out sofa bed and a rumpus room I'm sure we would find room for everyone. I looked at the time. It was six o'clock. Good thing it was late night shopping tonight.

"I hope you don't mind baby but I went through all your rooms to work out what we need to buy," she told me hesitantly. I shook my head and laughed.

"You know, I was thinking, I want this to be your house too, so when we are down the street will also buy all the things you girls need, just so you have them here ok?" I told her. She hugged me, not saying anything.

"Baby, let's go and have some fun," I said mischievously.

We took Dad's car down to the mall, as it would make it easier to get everything back here.

"Where to first?" I asked her as we got out of the car.

"This may sound silly but I want to get new sheets for your parents' room and a new everything. So we can sleep there. Is that ok?" She asked me. I just nodded, but didn't say anything. It had caught me off guard. It would be good though, with all the family coming.

"Are you sure Zac? I mean, we don't have too," she said uneasily.

"Yes, baby. We'll get whatever you want ok. Don't worry about the cost." She grabbed my hand. After the new sheets, in soft pink and a chocolate brown quilt cover, new pillows and a new quilt, we put it in the car and headed for Woolworths.

"This will take a while babe," Lil said as I grabbed a trolley.

"Lilliahna, I'm gunna push the trolley, you get whatever you think we need."

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

Wow, Zac really gave me a lot of room to play here. But I only got what we needed, toiletries, laundry detergent, food plus everything else. The trolley was practically over flowing when we left the store an hour and a half later. We loaded up the car and I rang Mum on the way home.

I let her know what was happening and she said that I could stay the night, since there was a lot of work to be done. She also said she would come around in the morning with Issy and help. I thanked her very much.

When we got back, Zac unloaded the car while I found the laundry. He certainly wasn't joking about the clothes. Thank goodness he had a dryer. I sorted out the clothes and put on a load before finding Zac, who had just finished unpacking the last bag. I looked at the time.

"Hungry honey?" I asked as I turned on the oven and pulled the lasagne out of the fridge.

"Yes, but not for food," he told me, coming over to me.

"Go and put these in the normal bathroom, and these in the en suite," I said as I handed him the many bottles of stuff I had put in the trolley. He sighed and went to do what I had asked him. Once the lasagne was in the oven and the salad had been made I went to find Zac, who hadn't come back.

I found him sitting on the floor of his parents' room. "Babe?" I asked as I paused at the door.

"Hey, let's change these sheets so we have somewhere to sleep tonight," he told me, putting the photo back on the dresser. I didn't argue. Once the bed was made, I went to check on the clothes and tea.

"I think we will go through this stuff tonight before we go to bed, I want to get my stuff in our room baby," Zac said as he came into the kitchen.

"Yeah bub, come on, tea's ready," I said handing him his plate and taking my own into the dining room.

"Lilliahna, I'm so sorry you have to go through all this," he said as he sat down.

"It isn't fair on you, but I really appreciate it."

"Don't be silly it's fine," I told him. The rest of the meal was eaten in silence and I did the dishes while Zac went to sort out the room. He had boxed up all the clothes by the time I went in there.

"That's all I'm doing for now, I'll sort the rest out later ok?" he asked, taking me in his arms.

"Yeah, um, Zac, I have a problem," I said, pretending to be serious.

"What?" he asked me, noticing the smile. I moved my head so my lips were almost touching his ear.

"I didn't bring pyjamas," I whispered.

"That's a problem?" he commented as he kissed me. He pulled me close to him, so are bodies were pressed hard against each other.

"Baby, I want you closer, I want to be inside of you, I want to show you how much I love you," he whispered, gazing into my eyes and running his fingers through my hair.

"I want it too Zac," I replied, lifting the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head for the second time that night. As I dropped his shirt on the floor, I began to kiss him again, slipping my tongue into his mouth. A soft moan escaped his lips and he pushed his mouth against mine harder. I slid my hands down his chest until I found his nipples, before kissing a trail to them. I ran my tongue around one and began to suck on it gently.

"Lil, don't tease me, please...." Zac groaned. I started to kiss a trail down to the button on his jeans. I paused while I undid the button and then placed my hand over the bulge that had formed in his pants. I felt myself grow moist between my legs, and knew that there was no turning back now.

I slowly unzipped his fly and teasingly pulled down his jeans until they were crumpled on the floor around his feet. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. I gazed up at him, looking into his eyes as my fingers slipped into his boxers.

"Lilliahna, I love you so much," he said as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me again. I slid down his body until I was kneeling on the floor. As I looked into his eyes, I pulled his boxers down, allowing his erection to stand freely. He was perfect. I reached out for him and heard him gasp as my fingers enclosed around his shaft.

"Kiss it baby," he whispered. I touched the head to my tongue, felt its hardness, smelt his musky scent and suddenly wanted more. I pushed him into my mouth, until my lips touched my fingers enclosed around the base.

Zac moaned softly and I knew he liked it. I slowly slid him out of my mouth until only his head was still in there and swirled my tongue around him. I gazed up and met his eyes; he smiled and tangled his fingers into my long brown hair. I kept eye contact as I slid him in and out of my mouth until he closed his eyes and let his head fall back, momentarily overtaken with the pleasure I was causing.

"Baby, you had better stop that before I come," he whispered, gently pulling me to my feet and kissing me hard on the lips.

~*~ Zac ~*~

She was so close to getting me off and I didn't want to come just yet. I wanted to wait, I wanted to tease her, pleasure her, make her feel the way she had made me feel just moments before. I didn't care about me anymore; all I wanted was to please her.

"Lilliahna," her name rolled off my tongue easily as I unzipped her jacket and slid it off her arms. She gazed at me so intently that I suddenly wanted to rip off all her clothes, felt that I couldn't wait a moment longer, but I held myself back. I wanted to take it slowly for her sake, not mine. I wanted her first time to be special. I fingered the hem of her shirt before slowly pulling it over her head, kissing each bit of newly exposed skin.

As the shirt fell to the floor I reached for the zip on her school skirt, undid it and pulled it to the floor, running my hands along her smooth skin. I took a step back and gazed at her. She had on a black lacy bra and a small black G, and looked so incredibly sexy that I felt myself grow bigger at the thought of what was contained under the material.

"Zac baby," she murmured as she reached out for my hands. "I want you, stop teasing me. Please, it isn't fair," she whispered as she placed one of my hands on her boob.

They were so soft, so perfect. I reached behind her back with my other hand and undid the clasp of her bra, she let them fall to the ground and I bent my head and kissed them, swirling my tongue around her nipple and sucking it gently.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good," she moaned as she pulled my head to her closer. I sucked harder and she shivered.

"Are you cold?" I asked her. She shook her head and put her arms around me. I kissed her while I scooped her up in my arms and gently sat her on the edge on my bed. I ran my fingers down her sides until I reached her hips. Looking into her eyes, waiting for a sign that she wanted to go on, I hooked my thumbs in her G.

She nodded and so I swiftly pulled them down. She was cleanly shaven, and looked so good. I could see the moisture between her legs and smell her sweet musky smell. I bet my head and laid a kiss on her, breathing in her smell, never wanting to stop.

I kissed my way down her and used my fingers to spread her apart, I ran my tongue along the length of her pussy and heard her cry out softly. I found her clit, swollen and hard, and swirled my tongue around it. I slipped a finger into her as far as I could.

I wanted more of her, it was as if something had started deep within me and I couldn't get enough. I buried my face in her, pushing my tongue into her as far as I could, tasting her, I could feel her grow moister as I found her clit, this time with my finger. I made small circles over it while I pushed my tongue in and out of her. Lilliahna had fallen backwards on the bed and raised her hips, trying to get more of me, I felt her muscles tighten around my tongue.

"Baby, oh Baby," she cried out as she came.

When her breathing returned to normal, she reached for me. I stood up and moved her onto the bed more, where she would be more comfortable.

"Zac, that was amazing, you made me feel so good," she said, in between her kisses.

"I want to show you how much I love you Lilliahna, if you still want to," I said. She ran her fingers down my stomach and took hold of me. "I do baby, I want to so badly. Make love to me Zac," she cried out as I began to kiss her boob again.

She was getting impatient, so I slid my hand down her tummy and took hold of myself.

"This may hurt baby," I told her. She nodded.

"I know, just go slowly ok?" she asked.

I rubbed my cock against the opening of her pussy, feeling the moisture, feeling the warmth. Finally, I found the right place and guided myself there, pausing on the edge, waiting for her to be ready. She nodded and I pushed against her, feeling her stretch to allow me in. I stopped once I was just inside her, and started to slide out again.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"Getting you used to it baby, taking it slowly," I bent down and kissed her as I again pushed myself into her, deeper this time. I was about a half way in when I felt some resistance.

"This is the part that will probably hurt," I said gently. I slid myself almost out again before pushing back into her harder this time. It paused slightly at the spot of resistance, her hymen I knew, so I gave a bit more pressure and it slid past.

"Ow," she cried out softly, tears in her eyes.

"Baby," I said, quickly pulling out and pulling her to me.

"No, don't stop, please," she begged.

"I don't want to hurt you Lil, I never want to hurt you," I told her, kissing her forehead.

"I want you to make love to me, I want you to do it now, please," she asked, pushing her body against mine and kissing me. I felt the moisture between her legs, felt the urgency in her kisses, and I knew she was ready. This time she guided me to the place, and as I collided with her softness, she pushed up off the bed, sliding me into her. Still, I wanted more.

"Deeper baby, please, go as far as you can," she said. I slid out and thrust forward with all I had, stopping when I physically could not go any further. I continued to thrust in and out until she cried out.

"Baby, I love you," she said, her breathing shallow and fast. I knew how she felt, my breathing matched hers and I felt myself on the verge of coming. I stopped thrusting and stayed still, trying to gain some strength to stop myself from coming. I wanted this to last, for both of us.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

"What are you doing?" I asked, I was so close and then Zac just stopped.

"I want this to last Lilli, I was so close to coming, I want to wait a bit longer," he told me. I kissed him.

"Roll over," I said, wanting to control what was happening for a while.

"Are you sure? I'm happy doing all the work baby," he said.

"Please Zac," I said pushing against him. He did and as we rolled over, he fell out of me. I knelt over him, one knee either side of his hips.

"Hold him up baby," I said. He did and I slowly sat down on him, pushing myself down as far as I could possibly go. I got faster and faster, moaning as this new position hit all the right places. I felt myself grow close.

"Come with me baby," I sighed.

"I can't Lil, I'm not ready yet," he said. "Nearly but not yet, go baby, let yourself go, you can come again after, you'll enjoy it."

He looked up at me as I cried out, I let my head fall back and my eyes close. I could feel my muscles tighten around him as a wave of pleasure rocked my body. I lost the motion while I orgasmed, so Zac pulled me towards him and rolled over, still in me this time.

I was still on the outsides of my orgasm when Zac started thrusting into me, this time with an urgency. It felt so good that I was almost going to come again.

"Baby, I am so close, wait for me," I murmured into his lips and his body began to tighten.

"I don't know if I can," he replied.

"Try for me baby, try for me please," I begged him as I reached between us and started rubbing my clit. He wanted to help me so he started to massage my boob, I felt myself grow closer.

"Baby, nearly, harder, faster, bring me over the edge," I cried out. He abandoned rubbing my boob as her went as hard as he could, shaking the whole bed but we didn't even notice.

"I can't keep this up babe, I'm gunna come," he moaned. "No Zac, a few more minutes, please, please don't stop just yet."

"I'm trying so hard Lil, I'm holding myself back, but I don't think I can last much longer," he said as he pushed himself into me hard.

That was it, I was about to come, I could feel it building up.

"Not long now baby, please, a few more...come with me baby, come with me now," I cried as I felt myself explode.

Moisture ran down my legs, Zac thrust once more and I felt his body tense. Warmth flooded inside of me, filling me up. My whole body tingled and Zac collapsed on me, panting, trying to catch his breath. I slid my arms around him and pulled him to me.

"I love you, Zac, I really, really do." I kissed him hard and he kissed me back.

"Let's clean up," he said as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. We just made it onto the tiles when our come ran out of me and went everywhere. I just stood there in the puddle, looking at him.

"Never mind baby, at least it will be easy to clean up," he said as he turned on the shower.

"Baby, I just realised something," I said walking over to join him in the shower. "You weren't wearing a condom."

"Oh shit, I wasn't, I totally forgot. Shit babe, shit." He pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

"It's alright, well figure it out. We'll be ok. I promise, no matter what happens ok?" I nodded and started kissing him, the warm water running over our bodies, I felt him again begin to swell and become hard against my leg.

"I'll be back," he said leaving me there. When he returned a condom was over him.

12