Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 09

Story Info
Hotel fun with Crystal.
13k words
4.9
8.2k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both kind of giddy as we enter the upscale hotel. I'm feeling a bit awkward about being here but Crystal seems fine. I don't know if my punky/gothy new girlfriend is more used to these places or if she has more confidence. Probably both.

There's a lot to look at in here. The place is modern and classy but kind of quirky in a way that says wealth. It's fun but I feel sort of out of place. I glance in a large artfully placed mirror in the front lobby to see how we look in here.

I'm about 6 foot tall and moderately good looking with my thick brown hair and hazel green eyes. I don't go to the gym but I try to stay in shape and my job is physically demanding. My lean frame represents that. I've been told I'm handsome by girlfriends and I believe them, even if I don't exactly see it. My skin is also on the pale side, more prone to burning than tanning. That's nothing compared to Crystal though.

She's very pale with light blue eyes and neck length asymmetrically cut straight black hair. I'm not that big but she almost seems half my size at barely 5 feet tall with a lean athletic body on a naturally slender frame. Her breasts, firm C cups, look a lot bigger on her because of her petite size.

I knew she was a good person and good looking anyways, but after this evening I more fully appreciate how beautiful she is. And not just her slender elfin face and sexy body. She's a genuinely nice person and seeing that shine through makes her all the more attractive to me.

We hold onto each other like the new lovers that we are as we approach the check-in counter. "How can I help you?" The fairly good looking guy asks us with a dazzling smile. He clearly has tons of charisma.

"We're, umm, here to check in." I answer somewhat awkwardly.

The clerk definitely notices our lack of luggage and clothes that are different than the norm in here. While I have new fairly nice clothes that fit in, my old shoes definitely do not. Crystal is in her black tank top and small black shorts with combat boots. The ripped fishnets she had on earlier got ripped even more and had to get tossed. She's also holding my hand and has been leaning against me since we stopped.

Like a professional he ignores all of that, "Do you have a reservation?"

"Umm, yes. Somebody else made it for us." I give the clerk David's name.

"Ahh, yes. He just called a few minutes ago about this. You have a suite reserved." I nod as he starts typing on his computer. I have no idea what the difference is between a room and a suite. Bigger probably? "Can I have your ID to confirm things?" I open my well used old wallet and hand him my driver's license.

"Thank you." He says as Crystal's hand slides down my body. "Just one moment." If he notices Crystal putting her hand in my pocket, he doesn't say anything.

"Take your time." Crystal says politely while looking up at me. I jump slightly as my horny girlfriend grabs my cock with an impish grin. The clerk pauses briefly before returning to typing. My girlfriend keeps her blue eyes on me as she starts rhythmically squeezing me. I think she's trying to pay me back, or get me back, for playing with her in public. That or she's egging me on to do something else to her in public. Or both. That seems the most likely option.

"Do you have a car?" The clerk asks politely looking down at us. There's no way he hasn't noticed what Crystal is doing.

"Yes, I do." Crystal answers. "It's in the garage across the street. Is that ok?"

The clerk nods, "Yes, I'll just need the license plate, make, and model." He slides a form across the counter.

"Can you take care of that?" Crystal asks, stopping her teasing. "I, uh, always write it down wrong." That would probably be her undiagnosed minor dyslexia. You'd think that would be easier than her getting her ADHD diagnosis.

"Sure, happy to." I grab the pen and paper and look at her. She rattles off the info quickly for the junkheap she somehow keeps running. For the color she insists I put down rainbow/multi since every door is a different color and none of them match the body.

"Great, thank you." The clerk says as I slide the paper back to him. He pauses again when I jump slightly. Someone decided to start squeezing her small hand again.

He carries on without a hitch, "The restaurant is closed for the night but it opens at eight in the morning for weekend brunch, served until three. We don't have a pool but we do have a fitness center open 24/7. It's busiest early morning but typically empty after midnight." That's kind of odd to me but maybe he's just on autopilot with the usual customer service speech.

He continues with a slight glance down at the slim hand moving in my pocket. "We have a nice enclosed courtyard down here with access to the street. Just use your key card to open the fence. We also have a rooftop terrace with a fairly nice view and comfortable lounge chairs and couches."

"Umm, thanks?" I say somewhat confused.

Crystal rolls her eyes and bonks her head against my arm before looking at the clerk. "Thank you for the excellent recommendations. They're very informative. This one," she points at me with her free hand, "can be a bit thick sometimes. And inexperienced." I almost can't believe she said that.

The clerk turns on his dazzling smile again, "You're welcome. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay." His eyes flick to the side to make sure his closest fellow employee is far enough away, "And sometimes men being a bit thick can be a nice thing." He subtly winks.

I suddenly realize he was basically telling us public places where we could fool around. "Oh!" Crystal giggles and squeezes me harder, making me jump more, making her giggle wickedly. To his credit the clerk manages to keep a straight face.

"Here are the key cards to your suite." He slides over a pair of small envelops with a room number written on them. "If you need anything else or other... local recommendations just call me here at the front desk."

"Thanks!" Crystal says happily, pulling her hand out of my pocket to grab one of the keys. I grab the other and we turn to leave. After a few steps Crystal nudges me in the side and whispers, "Hey, can you do something to help him?"

I nod and use Lillith's magical stopwatch to stop time. I'm not sure what to do for the helpful clerk. While I think I absent-mindedly caress the tops of Crystal's expose pale cleavage. When my fingers start slipping under her top I have to force myself to stop before I get too carried away.

Walking back to the clerk I think I might know how to help him. I put my hand on his shoulder, "You'll be professional and helpful at work, excelling and succeeding in your career. You'll also help people have sexy fun whenever you can without you or them getting in trouble." That should help him professionally.

"You'll also be a great lover and sex partner. You'll learn how best to pleasure others and you'll enjoy that at least as much as you enjoy receiving pleasure." That should help his sex life but I don't want him to possibly be a terrible person. "You'll be a compassionate and caring person and not bigoted at all. You'll treat others with respect."

Figuring that should be good I rejoin Crystal. After her deliberately playing with me in front of people I figure I should return the favor. It seems like she wants that anyways and it'll be lots of fun for me.

Grinning at my sexy pale girlfriend I run my hands over her body, caressing every square inch of her that's not covered. I make sure not to grope her pussy though. Or her breasts anymore. I get a thrill out of teasing her like this. And I like touching her smooth skin and beautiful body.

I rejoin her, getting back in her frozen embrace before restarting time. She moans and stumbles, dropping her key card as she grabs me to steady herself. "Woah, fuck!" She breathes out, trembling slightly. "That is fucking amazing and fucking annoying." She glares at me, but with a half smile, "You did that on purpose! Touching me some but not nearly enough. Ooh, so frustrating!" She stomps a booted foot.

The lobby is mostly empty except for the pair of clerks and a middle aged couple walking to the elevator. A trio of people about our age, I'm 25 and Crystal is about the same, and dressed to go out exit the elevator when the doors open. "Do you want more?" I ask her. She looks around the swanky lobby and nods eagerly so I stop time again. Before I start I pull out my magical phone, also a gift from the succubus calling herself Lillith, and hit the auto record button before propping it up on the floor.

This time I don't try to stop myself as I run my hands over her sexy lithe body. With a quick movement I push her tank top and bra straps off her slim shoulders and down her arms until her beautiful pale breasts are revealed. She has larger than average nipples centered on her areola, both of them a sexy vibrant pink.

Leaning down I kiss and lick and suck on each breast in turn, loving how her firm flesh and silky smooth skin feels. I like all parts of women but I've always really loved boobs of all kinds. As I suck on them I drop my hands down to her shorts, first grabbing her sexy rounded butt before moving my hands around front.

I pull the zipper and tug her shorts down an inch or two. It's enough to barely fit my hand under her panties. I try to finger her but the angle is really awkward so I give each breast another lingering kiss before going around behind her frozen form.

It's much easier to get into her shorts from this position and in a few seconds I have a pair of fingers inside her very wet pussy. She's definitely aroused. My other hand reaches around to a bare breast and starts massaging and kneading it while pulling her body against me. I even lean down to kiss and nibble on her slender pale neck, partially for my enjoyment and partially because I'm sure she'll like it.

I keep playing with her long past when I think she would orgasm because it's incredibly sexy and and arousing for me as well. I mainly stop when I think I'm close to losing control and fucking her right here in the lobby. That would be fun but it's not what I want to do right now. Maybe later.

Breathing heavily I force myself to step away from her. It's incredibly tempting to do more but I catch my breath and slowly get her clothes back in order. She wanted more so that's what I gave her. I have an idea to give her a little something else.

I know she gets really turned on by public stuff. She was also very excited about the supernatural aspect of things and that seems to turn her on too. I want to try telling her to do something while time is stopped. Earlier in the back of the ice cream shop she said I could do nearly whatever I wanted to her and I really hope she likes this. I think I'll start with something less wild though, all things considered.

First I tell everybody in here that anything sexual Crystal does is acceptable and they should feel free to watch her if they want to. I announce that loudly, practically yelling it, just in case there's somebody nearby I don't see. That takes care of everybody else. A previous time with the stopwatch I told Crystal she would hear and understand what I told everybody else but she didn't have to follow my directions unless I specifically address her.

Groping one of Crystal's breasts, I was going to touch her shoulder but my hand automatically redirected itself, I talk directly to her now. "Crystal, when time starts again and you orgasm, don't try to hide it." That should be fun.

I give her breast a good squeeze and add a little something extra, "After you finish your orgasm pick up the key card. When you do bend over at the waist with your butt aimed at the clerk. Make a sexy show of it. You won't realize you're doing it until you actually pick up the key card."

Giving her breast another fun little shake I let go of her and get back to approximately where I was. I'm in position to support her if I need to before I restart time.

"Oh fuuuuuck! Holy fucking fuck fuck fuck! I'm cuummmmmiinnnnnng!" Crystal says loudly, her voice rising in pitch until her loud moans echo throughout the lobby. She's not exactly a screamer though, instead it's more like extended loud moans of pleasure. She grabs onto me tightly to keep from falling and I gladly support her.

Everybody is staring at her, which she starts to notice after her orgasm crests. That seems to send her right back up, knowing that she's orgasming in a very public place with an attentive audience. She starts shaking again and her moans briefly increase.

When she goes from gasping for air to just breathing heavily she finally finds her words again, "Holy fuck that was amazing! That's one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had and I don't think you even had your dick in me." She glances at me with raised eyebrows.

"Nope. At least not this time." I answer as she steadies herself. I watch with fascination and growing arousal as she spreads her legs to shoulder width and arches her back some. She slowly bends over while slowly swaying in place to give the clerk the best view of her slender legs and sexy rounded butt in her tight black denim shorts. She even turns her upper body slightly to show him, and everybody else, her perky C cup breasts. She's basically doing an exaggerated pin-up pose.

She slowly stretches her hand out to pick up the key card and as soon as her fingers touch the small paper envelope she gasps. She stands up quickly with another little moan and grabs onto me. "Oh, fuckfuckfuck. I didn't think that would turn me on so much. I mean I did but I didn't. Not like that and not that much. Mmmm, that was... was..."

It's kind of funny and unusual for her to be flustered like this. I lean down and give her a quick peck on the lips, which seems to refocus her. She grabs my head and pulls me down firmly to give me a passionate kiss before hugging me tight.

Despite her obvious arousal she's also trembling. "I know I told you that you could do things to me and what you just did was amazing. A part of me, umm, sort of freaked out though. It's because of stupid stuff in my past I can talk about later." She hugs me tighter, almost painfully, and I wrap my arms around her.

"Can you," she buries her face against my chest, "maybe use the stopwatch to have me not freak out. I don't want to, not anymore. Not with you. I just want to have fun."

"Are you sure?" I don't know what's in her past that would trigger this kind of reaction and I hope she can open up and talk about it someday. "I don't want to change you but I will definitely try to help if I can." I give her a gentle squeeze, "What can I tell you that would help? I don't want to screw it up."

She laughs and sniffles some, "I knew you were a decent human. You have a chick telling you to use your bullshit magical sex powers on her and your first thought is how you can help."

She looks up at me with her piercing blue eyes, "Can you tell me that... that..." she thinks about it before continuing, "that my system won't have a triggered automatic fear or panic response when you do anything with me that I'd otherwise enjoy." She's looking less aroused and more stressed out and her hands are less holding me tight and more desperately clinging to me. "Just... just use those exact words please."

I freeze time and look at the woman who started out as a coworker, turned into a friend, and is now my girlfriend and enthusiastic sexcapade confidant with the magical succubus stopwatch. She's even been magically enhanced in a similar way to how Lillith enhanced and upgraded my body.

I have a much stronger reaction to help her and be there for her than expected. More and more I realize how much I like her and care about her. I think we might have had something anyways but after Lillith fixed and upgraded Crystal's body it feels like we have an even deeper connection.

I gently kiss her forehead and repeat her exact words back to her, "Crystal, your system won't have a triggered automatic fear or panic response when I do anything with you that you'd otherwise enjoy." I pause before adding, "I'll be here for you whenever you feel comfortable talking about things. Take your time though. There's no rush and no pressure." I gently kiss her forehead again and restart time.

It takes a few seconds but she slowly relaxes in my arms. "Thank you. For that second part too. It, umm, kind of takes a load off me as well, not having that pressure there. Wow! I... I really don't have that pressure. Wacky! Weird! Kinda scary how powerful that succubus magic is. See, I knew you were a good person." She gives me a lingering, sensual kiss.

"Oh wow, without all that hanging over me I'm even hornier now." She breathes as her hands grab my butt. "I promise I'll talk about serious stuff later but right now I want to play! Can you have me do something again? I want to feel it without the stupid stuff getting in the way."

I stop time and think about what to have her do and predictably I focus on her breasts. "Crystal, you'll flash your breasts to the clerk and everyone else in the lobby." The middle aged couple and the mixed gender group heading out all stayed to see what was going on. "You won't realize you're flashing them until your nipples have been exposed for five seconds." I figure this should be a good test.

I try not to grin when I restart time, "So, what do you want to do?" I ask her as she let's go of me and grabs the bottom of her tank top.

"I don't know. Maybe bending over again?" She pulls her top up and grabs the bottom of her bra too. "Maybe flash my panties?" She pulls her clothes up to reveal her beautiful pale breasts and bright pink nipples. "Maybe even mooning or something?" She hops in place to make her breasts bounce before cupping her hands under them to display them better. "Maybe something... OH FUCK!" She exclaims and grabs her breasts firmly with another loud moan.

She looks around wildly at everybody staring at her before turning on me, "This is fucking amazing! Oooohhh, I'm so turned on right now!" She squeezes a breast and grabs my hard cock through my shorts. "Let's go to the room right now. Once we start fucking I don't want you to have to stop."

"Sounds great to me!" I'm not about to turn down the prospect of what's almost certainly going to be very intense sex. "I'll just have to fuck you down here later." I say, mainly teasing her as she roughly pulls her top back down.

"I'll hold you to the promise." She says as she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the elevators. There's some slight awkwardness from the others there but since I told everybody anything sexual Crystal does is acceptable nobody says anything about it. The trio about to go dancing starts walking off while the middle aged couple just stares at her.

I'm tempted to stop time again and do something else but the elevator doors open. Crystal basically drags me inside while talking to the middle aged couple, "Sorry. I really need to get naked with this guy. Only come in here if you're Ok seeing sexy stuff."

The pair looks at each other and quickly joins us. Crystal hits the button for the top floor while they are somewhere in the middle. My girlfriend immediately yanks her top up again and backs into me. She grabs my hands and places one a bare breast and the other at the front of her shorts.

"Oh my!" The older woman says while staring at Crystal, "That brings me back. I haven't seen breasts in person like this since my college days!"

The guy, presumably her husband, stares quickly back and forth between his wife and a moaning Crystal. "What?"

She's staring at Crystal, "Oh you knew I fooled around in college. What do you think happens in all women dorms? Mmm, she reminds me of the girl across the hall from me." It's like she's trying to etch the image of Crystal on her memory as the doors open for their floor. This time I use the stopwatch almost without thinking about it.