Lilly Clarke at High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really am absolutely fine Miss Brownbill," I said desperately. "Mary and I need to get home so I guess we'll just get go..."

"Nonsense," she said. "This will take no time, better to be safe than sorry. Mary, go and sit on the gym mats please and Lilly dear, lie down on your stomach."

Mary jumped up and moved aside and, sighing silently to myself, I swung around and lay down on the camp bed, burying my face in the musty old gray pillow that had been there since Adam and Eve. Miss Brownbill knelt down beside me and I felt her hands on my upper thighs.

This was what it was like in the sixties. Students did what they were told. And Rosetree Girls High School was a particularly authoritarian school. We did what the teachers asked without question.

"One can never be too careful with a fall like that," she said. "These big muscles here..." (she ran her hand from the back of my knee up under my little skirt) "...are your hamstrings. If they get strained you will be no good to me at all for volleyball till next season..."

"I'm very sorry Miss Brownbill," came Mary's forlorn voice from the other side of the room. "It was a complete accident..."

"There is no point in apologizing now Mary," said our teacher curtly. "You've done the damage. All I can do is try and fix the problem you've created."

"A rubdown while you're still warm can make all the difference Lilly," she said to me in a concerned motherly sort of tone. "Come here and watch what I do Mary."

She lifted the little white pleated skirt up over my bum exposing my panties and grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands.

"These big muscle here are her Gluteus Maximous," she continued in her teachers lecturing tone running her hands over my pert round ass. "Are you listening girl?"

"Gluteus Maximous," parroted Mary.

"And this is the Adductor Magnus muscle," she said sliding a hand between my legs to show Mary my upper, inner thigh where she 'accidentally' rubbed the gusset of my panties. I stifled a gasp. My pussy was so sensitive...

"Adductor Magnus," repeated Mary.

Miss Brownbill's hands felt so good. They were warm and firm - moving over my body with authority. Without even thinking about it I was spreading my legs a little.

One leg at a time she began rubbing my thigh with two hands, up from my knees to my crotch and then over the big muscles in my ass. I could feel my panties were riding up between my ass cheeks.

"D... do you see what I'm doing girl?" she asked a little breathlessly. "I do hope your paying attention..."

"Oh yes ma'am," I heard Mary say. "I sure am..."

She was treating Mary very badly, calling her 'girl' and deriding her at every turn. Oddly Mary didn't seem to mind, in fact, she seemed to be responding to the offhand treatment. She really does seem to like being pushed about, I thought to myself...

Our big butch teacher was rubbing my bum with one hand while the other casually ran down between my legs to fondle my sensitive pussy through my knickers. I couldn't help but spread my legs further apart, lifting my ass up a little off the mattress.

Miss Brownbill sighed. "Mmm, yes, good girl... good girl... just relax and let Miss Brownbill make it better..."

"I've noticed Mary and you are very close," she said as she fondled my cunt. "I think you're very special friends, am I right Lilly dear?"

"Mmmmmm, y... yes ma'am," I gasped into the pillow. "Mary and I are v... very good friends..."

"That's good sweetheart," she said as her expert fingers rubbed me more and more demandingly. "We girls need to stick together..."

She kept this up for several minutes until all pretense was gone. Her hand was cupping my crotch, rubbing my sensitive wet pussy as only another woman can.

"Do you t... touch Lilly here girl?" she asked huskily.

"Y... yes Miss Brownbill," said Mary in a hoarse voice. "We... we do that all the time..."

"That's good... very good..." she said thickly. "I'm glad... very glad... you're such good friends"

"Lift your bottom up more you beautiful creature," she croaked.

Following her direction, I lifted myself up onto my knees and with my face still pressed into the pillow, felt her pulling my knickers down.

"Mmm... oh my, oh my... Lilly has a lovely ass doesn't she girl?"

"Oh yes ma'am," babbled Mary. "Her bum is magnificent... Please Miss Brownbill... I love Lilly's whole body..."

"I'm sure you do," said Miss Brownbill as she rubbed my pussy, sliding fingers inside me, teasing my clit. "A plain girl like you should be honored to be in this goddess's presence. I don't know why she puts up with you... I really don't..."

A delicate finger slowly traced over my swollen pussy lips and up over my ass and then Miss Brownbill was pushing a finger against my butt hole. It felt so good I could have wet myself.

"Come here stupid girl," she said cruelly to Mary. "Do you see how your beautiful friend likes her bottom hole played with?"

"Y... yes ma'am," said Mary in a small voice.

The tip of the big woman's finger was inside my ass and the other hand was rubbing my pussy.

"Do you see how she likes my finger in there?" she asked Mary, "...pushing in and out? Do you see girl?"

"Y... yes ma'am," she gasped.

"I want you to use your tongue instead," she said. "Come on... over here... that's right..."

Before I knew what was happening I felt warm breath between my legs. Mary's tongue was replacing Miss Brownbill's invasive finger. My darling licked up the crack of my bum and over my puckering asshole.

"OOOO Mary..." I gasped. "Ooooo MARY..."

Mary's clever knowing fingers teased in between my wet inflamed pussy lips as she licked my asshole, pushing her tongue deep inside. She sucked and tongued my anus and fucked my pussy with her fingers, pumping in and out just how she knew I liked it...

"Ahhhh...ooooo... yesssss," I gasped happily. "Oooooo... I love you soooo much my Mimi... "

"I wuv yu to Wiwwy," she said, her tongue in my asshole making her voice garbled.

"Mmmm, oh my, what a pair of delightful little sluts you are," said Miss Brownbill from a thousand miles away.

"Both of you stand up and face me," she commanded suddenly in her stern teacher's voice. "Stand up straight, arms by your sides... that's right... that's right..."

When I turned around I found Miss Brownbill had taken the chair from behind her desk and sat it down beside the bed. Sitting in front of us she watched our performance hungrily, devouring our young bodies with her eyes.

We stood directly in front of her like good little soldiers.

"Mmmm... lovely..." she muttered. "You, Mary, pull your knickers down like Lilly. I want both of you standing up straight... that's right... with your panties around your knees..."

Miss Brownbill's legs were spread wide and she was rubbing her crotch through her baggy track pants watching Mary pull her white underpants down her thighs so they matched mine.

"Undo the b... buttons of your t... tops," she croaked, her hand even more obvious and insistent between her legs...

Shaking with excitement I unbuttoned my blouse and, clipping my sports bra, let my big tits fall free. This elicited a sharp intake of breath from Miss Brownbill.

"Lovely Lilly," she whispered to herself. "Perfect tits for a perfect body..."

Then I helped Mary. When she'd unbuttoned her blouse I stood behind her and unclipped the clasp of her bra. Two lovely big mountains of soft white flesh fell out, so much bigger than mine.

"Oh yes, yes, yes... What lovely creatures..." she gasped.

Miss Brownbill pulled the drawstring knot around her waist and slid her hand right inside those loose gym pants.

As she rubbed her pussy she studied us closely.

"S... stand here in front of me," she directed. "Yes... yes... that's good... close together... mmmm yum..."

"Sh... shall we p... play a little g... game girls?" she asked as she frigged herself. "W... would you like that?"

I felt myself nodding dumbly and assumed Mary was doing the same.

"Okay. First, take the... the hem of your skirts between th... thumbs and forefingers..." she said, "Very good. Now slowly lift your skirts up for Miss Brownbill..."

"Slow... very s... slow," she directed, leaning back in the old wooden chair and spreading her legs wide. Here hand was bouncing about inside her baggy pants like there was a little animal in there.

"... that's right... th... thumbs and forefingers... slowly, slowly..."

Her bizarre request didn't seem at all strange to our overexcited teenage minds. We stood as she instructed, side by side in front of her, delicately holding the silly short white tennis skirts up for her hungry gaze.

"Lovely, lovely," she groaned.

She ogled our fresh young teenager titties, our sweet hot wet cunts, inflamed and begging for attention, our panties stretched between our thighs, our sparse neat pubic hair, mine blonde and Mary's black...

"Stay like that," she commanded as she got up and turned to her desk. We stood still as statues as she hunkered down, rummaging in the bottom drawer.

The contraption she brought out and dumped on her desk didn't look like anything I'd ever seen before. Not that that says much. We were both so terribly naive back then. It looked like a pair of big black cocks, each about eight inches long, attached to some sort of leather harness.

Before she stripped off, Miss Brownbill double-checked the door was locked. When she was sure we would not be disturbed she discarded her shapeless sports gear.

Unzipped her tracksuit top down below her navel she released her massive mature woman's tits. They were seemed gigantic to my young eyes - big saggy basketballs with long blue veins and big hard dark nipples on the ends. I had no idea they were so big. She kept them very well hidden. Away from the pervy eyes of men I suppose.

When she pulled the pants down I got my first look at an older lady's cunt.

Being a sports teacher she was athletic and trim, especially compared to my mom. Her tummy was a little plump, her hips wide and her ass was huge compared to ours, like two big round globes pressed together but, all in all, she was super sexy - like a brunette Marilyn Monroe. In the junction of her legs was a thick dark brown mass of pubic hair.

Naked, she paused and turned to see our reactions and smiled happily, reveling in our admiring gazes. Mary and I were so desperately horny we were jiggling about as we held our skirts up, trying to create some friction between our legs.

"You look b... beautiful Miss Brownbill," said Mary hoarsely.

"That's sweet dear," she said as she picked up the contraption off her desk. "For that lovely compliment, I'm going to fuck you first!"

In excited fascination we watched her step into the apparatus like a weird pair of leather knickers. The two big black cocks were attached on either side of the gusset, one on the front where a man's dick would normally be, the other was on the inside...

We both gasped at the same time when Miss Brownbill flicked a switch or turned a knob or something and both the big rubber cocks started to pulse and hum. They began wobbling around madly as if they had minds of their own and the drone of the two powerful motors filled the quiet office. It was like a pair of miniature biplanes were dogfighting each other.

As Miss Brownbill pulled the harness further up her thighs, she guided the inner one into her big wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... so good girls... soooo gooood..." she gasped as she pulled with one hand and pushed with the other, deeper and deeper, the sound of the vibrator becoming muted...

When it was all the way inside her she managed to tighten a strap and adjust the gusset before her legs gave way. She fell, rather than sat, down on the timber desk chair in front of us, gasping as the dildo inside her got shoved deeper...

"AAAHHHH... Mmmmm... I'm o...okay... it just... takes a minute..." she gasped.

Neither Mary or I had ever seen anything like this before. The sex crazed woman lay draped on the chair, her head thrown back gasping and babbling as she strove to function with the huge toy throbbing inside her. Her big pendulous tits were drooping down over her tummy and that big hard cock reared up rudely between her wide spread legs.

I thought she looked terribly hot. I wanted that big prick inside me as well. I saw that Mary was fingering herself.

"Mmmm... You g... girls," gasped our teacher. "I n...need you to r... rub your hot little twats for me... I want to w... watch you..."

Mary and I were used to this. Masturbating with each other was as normal as breathing - though having Miss Brownbill watching us was even hotter than just the two of us alone. We sat down side by side on the camp bed and, with legs spread and leaning back against the cinder block wall, rubbed our hot little cunts.

Touching my hard clitoris sent waves of pleasure through my body. My pussy was already soaking wet... We both groaned aloud at the same time and, just like we do when we play like this at home, we sort out each other's mouths. I love kissing Mary when I masturbate...

Our lesbian teacher was obviously enjoying us. She was levering the big cock sticking out of her crotch like a car jack. Apparently, when she moved it up and down like that it moved the one in her cunt in and out as well.

"M...Mary, you must lie down on the bed," instructed Miss Brownbill in a husky tone, "and L... Lilly, you are to get up on top. I want you l... licking each other..."

If there was one thing Mary and me loved more then anything in the world it was 69ing each other. It's the absolute best thing...

Mary stretched out on the mattress and I straddled her head, grinding my cunt onto her face. Then, leaning over her, I hooked my arms under her thighs and buried my face into her steaming hot wet pussy.

Mmmmm the taste of those familiar juices - nectar of the gods.

We greedily ate each other out. I lapped inside her, nibbling and sucking on her big hard clit and I felt Mary's talented tongue inside my cunt as well. We are so good at this. With practiced ease, we lapped each other's juices and worried each other's clits. I ground against her face and she humped against mine. It simple magic what we can do to each other...

Pretty soon we were going to cum. Our moans and groans of pleasure and our tensing bodies gave us away. Right on the brink of our orgasm, the mistress cried out, "STOP!"

We pulled ourselves apart, panting with lust, our faces dripping wet, and looked to our teacher for her next instructions.

Miss Brownbill was madly driving the big black vibe in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Flushed and excited, the fire in her eyes was like a lioness about to leap on a pair of gazelles.

"W... what a pair of delightful little whores you are," she ruminated. "Kiss again... like before..."

I looked at Mary and she at me. Her face was covered in my juices like she splashed water on her face and I would have been the same. Without any hesitation we kissed each other deeply, tasting our own cunts in each other's mouths.

"Oh yes, yes, yes... I'm going to fuck you now girls," Miss Brownbill reiterated, falling to her knees in front of us. "And you must not cum until I tell you. Is that understood?"

"Yessss Missss Brownbill," we sighed in unison.

We were both close to cumming so her order was going to be hard to obey. I was edging myself, gasping with pleasure, precariously keeping my orgasm at bay until Miss Brownbill brought me off but I could see Mary was losing control.

Sensing this was the case, Miss Brownbill took up a position between Mary's legs and, bringing the big black cock up to Mary's cunt, pushed it firmly inside her. Watching Miss Brownbill sliding the big dildo inside my friend was so exciting I had to stop rubbing myself and close my eyes. The long guttural moan from Mary almost sent me over the edge.

"Oooo...mmmm," she groaned. "Oomph..mmm, yessss Miss Brownbill, oooo fuck yesss..."

When it was all inside her our teacher started to fuck her. Long slow strokes, the vibrations adding to the sensation inside my darlings pussy. I knew she wasn't going to last long.

"You like my big cock don't you girl?" said Miss Brownbill rhetorically.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh..." yelped Mary each time Jenny Browbill drove the big dildo home.

The randy old woman fucked her faster and faster until Mary's panting cries turned to long drawn out sobbing...

"OOOOHH MISS BROWNBILL," cried Mary. "MISSS... I'M GUNNA... I'M GUNNA..."

"Yes... yes... yes... little slut... you can cum now..."

Mary immediately started to orgasm...

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH YESSSS..." screamed Mary. "AHHHH GODDD..."

A great gush of juice squirted out over Miss Brownbill's big rubber cock as she drove it in and out, just like when Mr. Hambley fucked her...

"Mmmm... yum... good girl," gasped Miss Brownbill enjoying Mary's body flexing against her.

When Mary had quite finished Miss Brownbill turned to me.

Holding the massive cock just like a big black guy would hold his real one, she watched me tentatively rubbing my big erect clitoris.

"Ahh, Lovely Lilly, you're very close aren't you?"

"Mmmm oh yessss ma'am... I w... wanna cum too p... please..."

She absently rocked the toy up and down, pushing the vibrator in and out of her sodden cunt.

"Mmm yesss... I do too dear... soon..."

"Can... I... p...please?" I begged.

"Mmmm... yes dear..."

Like she'd done to Mary she kneeled down between my legs and pushed the huge black cock into my tight young cunt.

"Don't you cum yet little slut," she said softly. "I'm going to fuck you first..."

And she did. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. It was heaven for a nymphomaniac like me. The massive dong filled me completely. I could feel every inch of it pistoning inside my tight, super lubricated cunt and it was vibrating as well... the pulses sending electric shocks of pleasure through my system...

"Do you like it slut?" she panted as she fucked me.

I threw my arms around her...

"OOOOHHH YESSSsss. Please... please Miss Brownbill... oooohh... please make me cum..."

"Ahh yessss... gorgeous girl...," she sighed, looking down at my beautiful squirming body. How she did love making me beg. I learned so much about the pleasures of dominance from Miss Brownbill.

I could feel myself losing control. I started rubbing my clitoris again as she fucked the big black dildo into my wet cunt with a shloop, shloop, shloop sound.

"Oh, Miss Brownbill ... I'm gunna... you're gonna make me..."

"Yesss... sweet girl... all right... now... now..."

"OOOOO YESSSSSS... OH YESSSSS... AHHHHH..."

She slid into me and held the throbbing toy inside my spasming pussy.

"OOOO MISSSS BROWNNNBBBIIIILLLL..."

I convulsed against her, holding her tight. My legs were locked around her back and I kissed her, open-mouthed, as the waves of my orgasm buffeted me.

Sobbing and spent Mary and I watched Miss Brownbill undo the buckle of the strap-on dildos. Gasping loudly she removed the huge pulsating vibrator out of her sodden cunt and a gush of her juices followed.

"There there girls," said our sexy teacher calmly, turning the sex machine off. "It's just a little muscle relaxation ... our little secret dears..."

"You'll need a shower and then I'll drive you home," she said. "I'm going to enjoy watching you clean yourselves up."

Unlocked her office door she led us through the deserted sports block, all three of us were naked, carrying our clothes. The whole school would be empty by this time. There wasn't a sound anywhere except the pat pat pat of our bare feet on the smooth concrete.

The shower block was cold and empty but the last rays of sun filtering through the high hopper windows was still enough to show us the way. Mary and I stepped onto the concrete cubicle and turned the water on and Miss Brownbill sat down on a toilet seat opposite where she could watch us.