Lilly Clarke at High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
776 Followers

"Well?" he rumbled. "What are you girls doing?"

Thinking quickly I jumped in with the first thing that kind of made sense.

"Mary was a little scared sir," I explained. "What with all the rain and thunder..."

"Yes, yes, that's right," chimed in Mary. "Its terribly frightening Mr. Hambley."

She sounded really upset and I think he was genuinely taken aback. He stared in at us still holding each other tight, our big boobs outlined through the thin cotton fabric of our nightgowns and our legs intertwined.

"Well okay then," he said gruffly. "Carry on..." and he disappeared to check the other girls, retying the tent flap as he went.

Giggling helplessly we picked up where we had left off.

The second time he popped his head in he found us in an even more comprising position. As we were not expected to see him again we were French kissing and humping our cunts against each other's legs.

There could have been no doubt in his mind what we were doing unless his mind just couldn't accept it. Whichever it was he played innocent.

"Are you feeling better Mary?" he asked solicitously in that sexy deep voice he had. "Is Lilly looking after you?"

We actually exchanged looks before responding.

"She still seems a little frightened I think Mr. Hambley," I said lamely. "She's been shivering..."

"And I'm not cold...," said Mary inanely.

I felt his gaze on us and felt my nipples harden. He stood there with his head poking into our little pup tent, his ass out in the rain, for what seemed ages.

"Are you going to be alright my dear?" he asked uncertainly. I rolled away from her and without thinking flashed my long legs and my pussy.

Mary raised herself up on her elbows and her huge breasts filling the front of her thin white nightie to busting point.

She looked at him with big innocent eyes. "I'm really not sure sir," she said breathlessly, spreading her legs a little as well, as though by accident.

"M... maybe you g... girls would like to sleep in the b... big tent? he said softly staring down at our exposed pussies. "If you're both very quiet you can come along..."

When she looked at me I gave a quick little nod. "That would be for the best I think sir," I said looking up at him as if he was saving us from an unfortunate situation. "It's very very kind of you..."

"Not at all," he said kindly. "Come along. We'll make a dash for it."

He looked around the dark wet campsite quickly before letting us out and we ran as quickly as we could for his tent. The rain was pouring, soaking our chemises to the skin. Twigs and grass were damp under our bare feet as we followed his big hulking form through the night.

Apart from the silly hat and a pair of bright yellow gumboots on his feet he was wearing an incongruous red tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows and nothing much else that we could see.

He ushered us both into his tent and tied the flap closed. It was much bigger than the other tents. There was even a central pole so you could almost stand up. A gas lantern over near his bed role lit up blankets and pillows wedged between stacks of boxes and bags.

It looked warm and cozy.

Mary and I shared another secret smile. We'd had vague sexy ideas about this man for a long time but there's no way we could have imagined this in our wildest fantasies. An unscheduled thunderstorm was giving us the opportunity we were looking for.

"Now dry yourselves off girls," he said solicitously handing us towels. "I'm afraid I cannot provide privacy, circumstance being what they are. I'm afraid you will have to forgo modesty and try extra hard not to be shy."

He watched us shedding our clothes, stripping off the sodden linen and dropping it on the canvas floor until we stood naked in front of him.

"... I am your teacher after all," he said hoarsely looking our hot young bodies up and down. "And I have nothing but your best intentions at heart..."

His eyes were popping out of his face as we dried our sexy young adolescent bodies...

"I'm sure we can m... make this work just fine," he continued shakily.

...rubbing the course brown towels over each other's hot horny flesh well after we were both totally dry.

Naked and wanton we took our time enjoying his lustful gaze.

"For goodness sakes," he said in mock exasperation. "Hurry up. We need to get to sleep at some point tonight..."

"Sorry sir," I said. "We're almost done..."

Our pussies and bottoms seemed to need a lot of drying. I bent over and Mary rubbed the towel between my legs over my aching pussy and my ass and I helped her with her massive tits, lifting them to dry underneath dragging the course towel over her huge hard nipples.

"I've never understood why it takes soooo long for women to get ready for anything," he moaned. "A man can be ready for bed in five seconds flat."

He kicked off his silly yellow boots, threw his hat into a corner of the tent and dropped his old tweed smokers jacket over a crate of oranges.

He turned back to us with a big smile. "There," he said with his hands on his hips. "I'm ready to sleep."

Mary and I just stared. Here for the first time in our young lives, we were looking at a man in his underpants.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of white wide-front briefs and a tight white Bonds singlet that hugged his masculine physique like a glove. I noticed he arms were much more heavily muscled then I'd expected and there was a thick bush of black chest hair spilling over the top of the singlet. He had long strong legs but more importantly...

There was a huge bulge in his underpants...

It was like a massive polish sausage...

A lovely big hard cock...

As we watching him clear a bigger sleeping space, stacking boxes and bags out of the way, spreading blankets out and digging around for pillows, Mary's hand stole into mine.

Finally, there was an area just big enough for three - altogether I noticed. There was no question about where we were to sleep.

The idea of it made me so desperately horny I found my wet pussy and rubbed the sensitive flesh. I could see Mary doing the same. She looked at me, her face flushed with excitement. She was feeling like I was.

"Now this is how I think we'll do this," he said standing up and looking at us. "Mary should be between you and I Lilly because she's the scared one. Do you agree?"

I found myself licking my lips and, embarrassed that he'd seen me rubbing my pussy, turned to my girlfriend

"Oh... Y... yesss sir... "

Mary nodded. "Yes, Mr. Hambley..."

"Good good," he said. "That way you girls can still cuddle you see..."

"I can't begin to thank you, Mr. Hambley," said Mary, putting a little catch in her voice.

"Oh Mary," he said holding his arms out. "These are just the sort of problems that we teachers face every day."

Mary let herself be engulfed in his big embrace. He held her young naked body close, both arms around her.

When Mary tentatively put her arms around his waist - I watched his big hands slide down her back and onto her shapely round ass.

"I'm just glad I was here when you needed me."

I watched him groping Mary's bum. The hands on her hips slid around and under her perfect big bubble butt, holding her magnificent ass cheeks in his large coarse hands.

His big mature mustached face looked at me kindly as I rubbed my pussy. I just couldn't help myself.

"Now it's time to get some sleep," he said, patting Mary's fat behind. "It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

He got down on the makeshift bed over to the left - near the gas lamp. Stretching his big muscular body out he leaned up on one elbow and patted the blankets.

"Come on ladies..." he said. "Plenty of room..."

We lay down, stretching out naked beside him, Mary closest and then me. He pulled the blanket up to cover us.

"There now," he said. "We're as snug as bugs in a rug."

None of my usual glib remarks came to mind. I found myself desperately excited. I was pretty sure Mr. Hambley was going to fuck us both.

"I think you'll sleep really well now Mary," he said and, leaning over kissed her chastely on the forehead.

He swung around to turn out the light. "Goodnight girls".

"Good night Mr. Hambley," we said together.

We were plunged into darkness, all lying together, side by side, listening to the rain pelting down against the canvas, the teacher and I were like two pieces of bread with Mary sandwiched between us.

The sexual tension was enormous.

I could hear Mr. Hambley and Mary breathing and Mary's body pressed against mine. With a stab of green jealousy, I realized she'd be squished up against Mr. Hambley's muscular arm.

My fingers found my cunt was sodden and my clitoris was achingly hard. I flicked it back and forth with my thumb.

After a while, my eyes grew accustomed to the little bits of ambient light filtering in from somewhere and I saw Mr. Hambley sit up in the dark and pull his singlet off. Then he was shuffling around under the blanket that covered us. With a thrill, I knew he was pulling his underpants off and he was naked as well.

We lay like that for ages, in our own little worlds of pleasure, all three of us, naked and desperately horny. I can't remember a time in the fifty years since that moment when I'd been in such suspense. Such a wonderful blend of apprehension and excitement.

I do remember I couldn't stand it any longer. I rolled towards Mary and ran my hand over her body. She jumped and gasped. Her nipples were hard buttons and when I reached her cunt, my beautiful darling arched her back and moaned as my inquisitive fingers delved inside her.

That was when the light came on again.

He leaned up on an elbow again and drew the blanket down, watching us with his big gentle eyes. His face was flushed and his black mustache twitched.

"You girls look out for each other don't you?" he asked in a husky tone.

"Yes sir, Mr. Hambley," said Maria breathlessly. "Lilly looks after me when I get... frightened..."

I leaned over, kissing my darlings slutty mouth with my fingers inside her lovely wet quim. We knew he was watching us but we didn't stop, couldn't stop. I was so horny and I could tell Mary was about to cum.

What a sight we must have looked. A brunette and a blonde schoolgirl tangled naked together.

Mr. Hambley got to his feet and stood naked over us with his huge hard cock sticking out in front, bouncing around like an animal released.

"Oh my, oh my," he muttered rubbing his dick. "You really are the most sensational sluts aren't you?"

We looked up at him wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Neither of us had ever seen a penis before - let alone this gigantic erect monster.

Massive, hard and pulsing we looked up at it in wonder. So this was what all the fuss was about. I had nothing to gauge it against but it looked huge, long and veined with a big dark purple head. Black curly pubic hair was nestled at the base and continued up his muscular abdomen and chest. His big hairy balls hung down between his legs.

"Now who shall be first?" he muttered to himself. "The blonde Amazon with the amazing figure or the plump little brunette with the huge tits?"

He rubbed his cock as he spoke, pointing it at Mary and then me as if he was playing 'Eeny, meeny, miny, moe'.

I was hyperventilating I think. I wanted that cock in me so bad. Mary, with my fingers still rubbing her pussy, had the presence of mind to just ask.

"Oh me, me please sir," she begged. "Please sir... please put it in me..."

"Mmm... Marvelous Mary it will be then," he said grinning widely.

I watched him kneel down between her spread legs and play with her body like it was a toy, all the while wishing it was me. His hands roamed all over her, touching intimately.

His big hands cupped her big boobs and pinched her nipples. I masturbated as I watched him grope her, madly frigging myself.

Then Mr. Hambley's big brutish fingers were between her legs, pushing in and probing her cunt.

Mary was humping against his hand, moaning and groaning as he fingered her. Two big course digits were in her pussy and his thumb was expertly flicking back and forth over her clit.

"You like that little slut don't you?" he muttered.

His cock was standing up hard and pulsing between his legs. It looked like a huge hard snake with one eye looking at me and I couldn't resist touching it.

I shudder to think how inexperienced I was, stroking its big purple head like I was petting a pussycat. It reared up happily though, just like a cat that wants more attention.

"Good girl Lilly," he said thickly, as though I'd got good marks in a test. "Now hold it like a tennis racket and rub it up and down."

I felt like I was going to get a gold star. It felt rubbery but hard and his body tensed as I stroked it.

"Mmmm, good girl... that's very good... I'm going to fuck you good in just a minute sweet child... mmmm... but Mary is first, aren't you Mary?"

My girlfriend's eyes were closed. She was panting and groaning as he frigged her. The regular motion of his fingers was bringing her off. I could see she was so close...

Then Mr. Hambley lay over her, supporting his big strong body with his muscular arms. His massive erection lay warm and ready, pressed against Mary's plump belly.

"Now Mary," he croaked. "I'm going to put my cock inside you."

He leaned forward so that the big purple cock head was almost engaged between Mary's puffy wet pussy lips.

"Now Lilly," he gasped, instructing me like the born teacher he was. "I want you to guide my cock... into Mary's pussy. Do you... do you think you can do that sweetheart?"

"Oh yes... yes sir," I said immediately.

I held his cock carefully with my left hand, my hand wrapped around it just under the big purple helmet. With my right hand I gently spread Mary's pussy lips apart.

Right on cue, he leaned forward and the monstrous thing was in the opening. Slowly, slowly he pushed it in.

Mr. Hambley groaned and Mary cried out briefly, biting her lip. Hopefully the rain and thunder outside covered up her brief moment of pain as the big mature man took her cherry.

"Mmmm oh god girl," he groaned in his deep voice. "What a lovely tight cunt you have..."

He lay his big body over her and buried his big cock deep inside her.

"Oooooo yessss Mr. Hambley... ooooh yess..."

I watched his ass start moving up and down like he was doing push-ups or maybe some strange repeating yoga move...

Mary gripped his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his lower back, locking him in.

"Oh yesss sir... oh yesss please sir..."

He fucked her more quickly as she demanded it, hammering her cunt. Mary was starting to lose control.

"Oh Mr. Hambley," she groaned digging her fingernails into his shoulder blades, "you're gonna make me..."

"OOOHHHH... OOOHHHH... YESSSS..."

Mr. Hambley kept fucking her as she orgasmed and scratched his back at the same time. She left several long welts on his back, drawing blood.

The big handsome teacher screamed and rolled off her and lay beside her breathing heavily.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph girl," he cursed. "How will I explain that to the wife?"

Mary was beyond caring. She lay on her back, sobbing with the effects of her first fuck. "Oh Lilly..." she gasped, grabbing my hand, "it was sooo good..."

Mr. Hambley's big hard cock was still rock hard, sticking up perpendicular and covered in Mary's juices.

This was my opportunity.

Before he'd drawn breath I'd straddled him and, pushing his big barrel chest flat on the blanket, lowered myself down onto his massive throbbing erection.

Like Mary, there was that briefest of moments when the big invading penis broke my hymen but it was nothing to speak of. Pretty soon Mary and my juices were mingling inside my hot wet cunt as I moved up and down on that lovely phallus.

God, it felt terrific. I remember like it was yesterday. My sexy teacher lying on his back with a stupid shit-eater grin on his face, the discomfort of his scratched back completely forgotten.

"Ah yesss..." he sighed. "Lovely Lilly..."

I bounced up and down in a trance. I'd hoped it would be good but never in my wildest dreams had I expected this. My untried innocent pussy felt completely jam-packed by him. I felt every ridge and pulsing vein.

He held my hips, helping my rhythm, slowing my mad bouncing to a pace that suited him.

When I leaned forward the angle was perfect to grind back and forward against the nub of my clitoris. I found myself kissing him passionately, groaning into his mouth. His flesh smelt like Old Spice and his mouth tasted of tobacco...

Like Mary, I was soon on the brink.

"Ohhh. Mr. Hambley... it feels sooo goooood..."

"Yes sweet child," he said gallantly. "My big cock is going to make you cum..."

On my knees straddling him he held me close and started really fucking me hard, bucking his bum up and down, driving his wonderful big dick in and out like a steam train.

It felt so incredible I found myself making unintelligible sounds and drooling with pleasure, dribbling onto his face...

When I found I could roll my body from side to side over the shaft, grinding my clitoris back and forth I knew I could cum at any moment, controlling the exquisite feelings till I was ready...

I felt myself losing control...

"Ooo Mr. Hambley... oooo Mr. Hambley...

"Good girl..." he said encouragingly. "You like this big cock don't you Lovely Lilly?"

Even as I was cumming I felt his body tense. He was going to shoot his load inside me...

"Mmm oh yes," he murmured in my ear. "You're an amazing little slut girl aren't you Lilly? I bet you'd like my seed up inside your lovely cunt wouldn't you?"

"Mmm oh yes sir..." I begged. "Shoot it in me... Oh Mr. Hambley... shoot it in meeeee...""

At that moment I was ready to have his babies... he could leave his wife... his family... his career... and he will take me instead... I'd be his slave... he could do me every night...

"I'M GUNNA CUM MR HAMBLEY," I cried..."YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME...

And I did. Big rolling waves of pleasure battered me. My tight young cunt contracted spasmodically around his lovely thick shaft.

"OH FUCK... OH FUCKKK... OH FUCKKKKKKK..."

I fell forward onto his broad chest and lay there panting. He held me close in a bear hug on the brink of his own orgasm. With his back arched I could feel his massive hard member quivering deep inside me.

Something must have stopped him. Common sense returned.

"Oh no no no Lovely Lilly," he said soberly. "That's how babies are made."

Our big handsome lover got shakily to his feet and stood over us, his body glistening with sweat. Looking down at us he rubbed his massive dong.

In a lazy post orgasmic funk, we lay naked in front of him, watching him jerk off, one hand pumping up and down the other fondling the big purple head. It was mesmerizing. Without really thinking about what I was doing I got to my knees and sucked the tip, tasting the syrupy sweet liquid seeping out.

It was good.

I started sucking like it was a big thick straw stuck in a milkshake.

"Oh Christ almighty girl..." mumbled Mr. Hambley.

Instinctively I took the big bulbous head into my mouth, tasting the rubbery helmet.

"Let me have some Lilly," said Mary desperately as though I was hogging it all to myself. Reluctantly I let her have a turn. My clever friend managed to get it a fair way down her throat and, moving her head up and down, began to suck him off with a natural easy grace that made me jealous.

"Ooo let me try that Mary," I demanded.

Holding his cock around the base I carefully took more and more of it down my throat, trying to outdo Mary. There was a strong urge to gag but I stopped, took a deep breath, and let it slide right down until my lips were touching my fist. So another first in my young life... my first deep-throat!

peteh57
peteh57
776 Followers