Lilly Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part to a chance encounter...
4.2k words
4.67
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/13/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keystryker
keystryker
14 Followers

"Law?" Lilly looked spooked, and I didn't blame her. Police dragged these dusty back roads all the time looking for people just like me. Lucky for us I know these dusty roads like the back of my hand.

"Its showtime, Darlin." I said, and tossed my cigarette out the window.

My big block roared as I floored it, aiming for the next crossroads before the police got there first. I made the turn onto the dirt road and punched it, leaving a cloud of dust behind us. Then a little ways up I made another quick turn and tucked us into an open gateway.

The spot was big enough to let tractors cross from one field to the other, so there was plenty of room, and the corn was tall, so there was no way they'd see us from the highway. I shut the K5 down and watched the dust settle all around us. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I kept it oh so cool.

Lilly looked terrified, still grabbing the dash.

I turned round in my seat thinking my ass end was hanging out in the dirt road. But we were tucked in nice and cozy.

"Ain't nothing to be scared of Lilly." I told her, "You watch, they're gonna roll right on past us." In the distance, you could hear those police sirens wailing away and getting louder and louder as they got closer.

Lilly slid across the bench toward me, and I held out my arm to let her get cozy. She wrapped herself around my chest and her hair smelled like perfume and dust and sweat. Between the rising sound of the police sirens and that sexy thing nestled up on me, I was starting to get turned on.

When the sirens sounded like they were right on top of us, she whispered into my chest.

"Don't let 'em find me."

And then they sped right on past, just like I said they would. Their sirens were getting quiet again and all was right with the world. I took a deep breath and let it out slow, keeping my eye on the scanner.

After a minute or two, the Bearcat squawked up again.

"Car two and eight east on 92 crossing 192 toward Osceola."

Goddam.

"Goodbye turkeys." I said.

I went to start up the K5 and Lilly sat up, asking me to wait.

Her forehead was scrunched up and she was squirming in her jean shorts. "I need to pee so goddam bad." She popped her door and hopped out.

Then barefoot down the dirt gateway she went. Her shorts were cut so high you could see her ass cheeks popping out the bottoms. Without turning around, she undid her shorts and peeled them down off her round white ass. Then she hunkered down to piss in the dirt between two corn rows.

I figured she could've easily picked one row over where I couldn't see, but I wasn't about to complain. Her ass looked so fine, like an upside-down white heart, and her long blond hair was almost brushing against it.

My jeans were getting tight just watching her.

She stood up after and turned 'round toward me. I watched her pull those cutoffs up over her hips, saw her blonde bush disappear behind the zipper. Then she was walking on tip toe, back to the K5, with those hips swinging ding dang dong.

Once she'd climbed back in she said, "I damn near pissed myself from fright when I heard them sirens." She grabbed my hand and put it inside her vest, right over her left tit. "Feel that? My heart's still going a mile a minute."

I didn't feel nothing 'cept for her soft skin and my jeans getting even tighter.

I told her, "Well, there ain't no need for worry now Lilly, them police is long gone." I fired up the K5 and backed out of the gateway, onto the dirt road. About an eighth of a mile up I turned back on 92 and off we went like nothing happened.

That little detour set us back about ten minutes, but I wasn't worried. I was still making good time. Thinking back to Lilly's sweet ass swinging out there in corn, I could have stayed for another ten minutes easy. I lit up two more Winstons, and passed one to Lilly.

"Thanks Handsome." She smiled, and put her feet back up on the dash. I was thinking, so far this girl was pushing all my good buttons. I wouldn't of minded her sticking around.

When I looked at my gas gauge, I saw there was a quarter tank left. But I knew there was a farmer co-op coming up soon. I'd pull in there and fuel up, maybe get a couple Cokes while I was at it.

The filling station was on the right. One of those general store, farmer supply ones. I pulled up to the pumps, and heard the bell ding inside the shop. Some pump jockey, maybe twelve years old come running up to my window and I told him to fill it up. Told him there was a dollar in it for him if he washed the windows and fetched us two Cokes. He started filling and ran off back to shop.

Goddam it was hot. The K5 was cooking inside, we were like ants under a magnifying glass.

"That was some pretty slick driving back there." Lilly said, fanning her chest with her hand, "What are you, some kind of movie stuntman or something?"

The pump jockey come running back, and passed me the two Cokes. I handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"Maybe in another life Darlin." I said, passing her one of the bottles. The Coke was ice cold and went down so nice. Lilly was wiping her forehead with the cold glass.

"Lord, it's hot." She said. The pump jockey wiped down my mirror, then ran around back to the canopy window. Lilly's chest was shiny with sweat and I could see beads of it running down her legs from behind her knees into her jean shorts.

The pump jockey ran around her side and wiped down her mirror, then grabbed a stool and started on Lilly's side of the windshield.

She slipped the bottle of Coke down the top of her vest, right in between her tits. She put her head back and let out a little sigh of relief. Then she caught that boy red handed, gawking at her through the soapy window.

"Goddam it, hurry up little boy!" She yelled, smacking the glass. He looked away real quick and went back to cleaning.

"Little pervert." She said. I laughed. Could you blame the kid?

There was a little breeze blowing through the windows, but hell, if it still wasn't a hundred degrees at a standstill. I could feel the sweat trickling down my back.

The boy ran back around my side, finished up the windshield and handed me my change. I handed him the dollar I promised, fired the K5 up and tore out of the co-op.

Johnny Cash was blaring on the radio and we were jumping back on the highway.

I was watching Lilly sip Coke from that glass bottle. Watching her little lips wrap around the opening as she tilted it back for another drink. Her hair was flying all about her head in the wind, absolutely wild. Goddam what a sexy thing she was. I could feel my cock twisting around in my jeans again.

It was then that it dawned on me.

"That was three guesses.." I said, staring straight down the highway. I could feel her looking at me all funny, like I was talking French or something.

"What was three guesses?" She said all gamesy and smiling. I had the feeling she knew the whole time. I took a long, cool sip of Coke.

"You asked if I was a stuntman," I said, "and I ain't. Before that you asked if I sold insurance, which I sure as hell don't. And before that.." I paused to look over at her sitting there, her titties bouncing away inside her leather vest.

"Go on." She was either playing dumb, or coaxing me along..

"..Before that you asked if I cruised around tearing the clothes off young ladies." I said. "Y'know.. having my way with 'em."

"Don't forget the chopping up and burying part." she added. Then she put a finger between her teeth like she'd done before and asked, "So what happens now, Law?"

Goddam. My cock was like a crowbar in my jeans, but I had to play it cool.. Lilly brought her feet down from the dash, tucked them under her ass and sat back on her heels.

"I saw your eyes light up when I was peeing back there." She said, reaching for her vest. Starting from the top, she popped the buttons one by one. Lord have mercy. "And don't think I ain't noticed you staring at my tits, neither." The last button was undone, and I was having trouble keeping straight on the road.

Lord have mercy. If Id'a known a bottle of Coke had this effect on women I'd keep a case of it under my seat.

She was grinning ear to ear. "So were you gonna stop the truck and let me out?" She said, holding her vest closed, "Or did you have something more creative in mind?"

"Lilly, if I was gonna let you out, I'da done it at the co-op." I said. "But I'm guessing you knew that already." She laughed. Yeah, she knew it the whole time.

Lilly opened her vest and her fantastic tits hung there loose, bouncing away. I damn near drove the K5 off the highway and into the cornfields.

I asked her, "Goddam Lilly! How is it the less you got on, the more beautiful you get?" I couldn't take my eyes off them. Her nipples were pink, about the size of quarters and they were all puffy. She gave them both a little squeeze and I almost died.

Then her smile flashed away, "Law," she said all serious, "Picking me up back there was the most important thing anyone's ever done for me.." She lost me there, but goddam, if she wasn't the sexiest thing under the sun. "..and for whatever reason, you've been a true gentleman this whole time."

My cock was pushing against my red tabs with a fury. She crawled under my driving arm and into my lap, then started fussing with the top of my jeans. Goddam, she was gonna jump me while I was driving! The button popped and she pulled my zipper down. I felt drunk.

"Only a blind fool'd drive by an angel like you Lilly," I said, running my fingers through her long blonde hair. "But I'll be honest, being a gentleman's killing me right now." She fished her hand into my jeans and pulled out my cock. I can't tell you how good it felt to have it out, all loose and hard with the breeze blowing on it and her soft hair all around.

"You boys think all us girls are angels." She said, looking up at me while stroking my dick in her little hand. "But I been wanting to do this since you first called me Darlin."

A great George Jones tune started playing on the radio and Lilly started sucking on my cock right then and there. Her head was bobbing up and down, so I wrapped my fingers in her golden hair and held tight, trying as best I could to steer the K5 straight.

"Goddam Lilly.." Her mouth was so wet, and the way she was dragging her teeth on my shaft was unreal. She took a breath and looked up at me with a string of spit hanging between her mouth and my cock head. Those eyes were blue like the horizon we were aimed at.

Her voice was thick, "How bad do you wanna empty these balls?" She asked, sliding her little fist up and down my throbbing dick.

The road was getting hazy, and the cornfields on either side were passing by all blurry like.

"If you keep sucking I'll show you.." Cum was already leaking out my dick, and running down my shaft over Lilly's knuckles.

"I'll go you one better," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Why don't you pull over and fuck my brains out in one of these fields?" My heart was pounding in my throat. I couldn't think of anything I wanted more than doing just that. But even though most of my brain blood was in my hard-on, I still managed to keep my wits about me.

I told her, "I got a thing I gotta do aways up the highway, we can-" She squeezed my balls in her hand and I couldn't help but stomp the gas pedal in response. Lilly yelped and got tossed over on her back. Then she was looking up at me, her titties jiggling with every little bump in the road. My cock was wrapped up in her blonde hair.

She was giggling, "Sorry, Handsome.." She said. Then she arched up them hips and peeled her jean shorts off her ass and down over her knees. She let them drop to the floor board beside her blue leather bag.

She looked up at me. "D'you ever think that maybe I'm the one that's been prowling.." She said, smiling. "Tearing off clothes and having my way?" Lilly's hand was sliding down her belly and into her sweet blonde bush. I could hear her fingers squishing into her pussy from where I was sitting.

"Well now, that would be quite the twist wouldn't it?" I said.

Lilly rolled over onto her knees, then dipped her head into my lap and started sucking away on my cock again. Her smooth round ass was wagging back and forth, so I reached over and gave it a squeeze, then slid my hand down her crack into her wet muff.

When I sank two fingers into Lilly's dripping wet box she started sucking extra hard on my dick, like there was something in there she just had to have. My head was spinning and I figured I was a second or two from giving it to her. I pumped my fingers into her, and she shivered. Then she came up for air.

"If you ain't pulling over.." Lilly swung her knee across my lap and squeezed her ass between me and the steering wheel. She caught me by surprise, and I swerved the K5 into the other lane.

I yelled out, "Have you lost your mind Darlin?!" There was a tornado of freckles and gold hair in my face and I could barely see the road, til she she tucked her head to the side. Her smooth ass hit the horn like four times and I had to fight to keep the K5 from spinning off the highway and crashing into the cornfields.

Lilly was reaching down between us, her breath was hot on my neck. She was clawing at my cock and when she found it, she dragged it through her dripping blonde slot til it clicked home. She looked at me with those sky blue eyes.

I said, "What the hell'r you waiting for Darlin?" and Lilly sat right down on my crowbar of a dick. I reached under her ass and dug my fingers into her lips, opening her up so she could slide all the way down, down until my whole cock was inside her sexy body. Lilly's breath in my ear got loud, and she started riding my crowbar slow.

She was kissing on my face, and down my neck, breathing wet and heavy in my ear while she fucked me. We were belly to belly and those tits were pressed up on my bare chest. Anyone driving by would'a had an eyeful, that's for damn sure!

The fields gave way to the town of Arnold, and we drove straight through it with Tammy Wynette singing 'bout loving all the way. Me and Lilly were doing just that. I don't think I touched the brakes even once.

'Bout two miles outside of Arnold, Lilly picked up the pace, and started slapping her sweet ass down hard on my cock. I was damn near out of breath, she was fucking the life out of me, and my legs were starting to get numb.

She was panting like a dog, "Oh fuck, Lawrence, oh fuck, oh fuck.." Her pussy was squirting all over my lap when she came, and she was squeezing my shaft so hard it was fitting to snap off inside her.

I couldn't take another minute of it.

I saw a dirt pullout on the side of the highway covered in trees, so I cranked the wheel and plowed right on into it. I grabbed Lilly by her hips and threw her off me onto the bench.

"Law?"

Lilly sat up and watched me while I got out and rounded the K5 holding up my redtabs. Then I tore her door open and reached in, grabbing at her ankles. She was scooching back, trying to get away.

"What the fuck Law.." Goddam, if she was surprised now, wait until I got my hands on her..

I caught both ankles and dragged her naked ass across the bench 'til it was hanging off the edge. Her blond lips were puffy from fucking and she was bright pink right up the middle. I pushed her legs back and buried my mouth in that wet muff until my chin was dripping like a tap.

I looked up Lilly's belly, past her tits and into her face, her eyes were closed tight and her pretty mouth was an O shape. Her belly was rising and falling with all her heavy breathing and that sweet sweaty ass was sliding around on the leather bench with her trying to fuck my mouth.

"Laaaw.." Lilly was moaning my name, probably starting to come again, but I was done eating her pussy and she knew it. I reached into my mouth and pulled out a blonde hair, then I dropped my jeans and spat on my cock.

She whispered, "Oh yes.." I lined it up with her red hole and slid all the way inside her, right up up to my balls.

Lilly fell back and moaned, "Oh my god.." and I started lacing into her, over and over and over again. All the way in and all way out. She put a foot up on either side of the door frame and I gave her long strokes of dick, letting my balls slap her ass for good measure.

"You're so fucking beautiful right now.." I said to her. She was squeezing her tits and pinching the pink nipples.

She said back, "Fuck my brains out.."

So I held her hips and started wailing on her pussy, and she just lay there limp, taking all the fucking I gave her. Then she tensed up and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in while she rode out a hard cum. I was getting light headed, but I just kept thumping my cock into her while she twitched and moaned and twitched some more.

Lilly's pussy was so hot and wet that after two more strokes I was shooting myself into her without any warning. I pulled out and shot another loop onto her belly, the rest of it ran out of her, dripping into the dirt between my boots. I staggered back and took in my handiwork. Her eyes were on me and she was smiling, her belly rising and falling.

"Goddam, Handsome." She said. "Where'd you learn how to fuck?" She slid down from the K5, and I had to catch her before she wiped out on them Bambi legs. Then she knelt down in the dirt under those trees and sucked my cock clean. Sucked it til it was hard as steel again.

We must've fucked each other for another two hours under those trees. The sun set fast and the stars were out by the time we were done. We was laying in some tall grass half drunk on love and lust when I finally came to and realized I was gonna be late getting to Valentine.

Lilly was asleep on my chest. Her freckly face was so gorgeous.

I shook her awake, "Lilly, Darlin.." She woke up yawning. I scooped her up and carried her to the K5, laid her down on the bench. I tore out of there, back onto the highway and didn't stop til the filling station in Thedford. Luckily, the old man who ran the place was still there and got us full and on our way.

Lilly slept right through to Valentine, her head on my lap. I'm not ashamed to say, but that angel was weighing on my heart something heavy, and I was wondering what her plans were after I finished my business. I left her in the K5, let her sleep a bit while I grabbed the money bag and walked up to the house.

The fellas I was dropping off for were mean fuckers, the kind not to be crossed if you catch my drift. There were six Harleys parked out front their place, and when I knocked on their door they made a point in letting me know how late I was. Fool I was, I left my pistol in the truck, but reflecting on the situation after the fact, it wouldn't have done me a lick of good anyway. They all had guns tucked in their belts, and the one big dude sitting on the couch had a shotgun.

I didn't get my back up. I reminded myself I was a professional, that I was there representing Mr. Hazleton. Once I handed them that bag full of cash they calmed down some, but they were still plenty pissed. Four of them took their cut and rode out of there like thunder. I took my leave shortly after, apologizing for my tardinesses, promising it would not happen again.

When I got to the K5 Lilly was sort of awake, sort of asleep. I guessed the bikes woke her up. She pulled her vest over her shoulders and curled up with her head in my lap.

I sat there behind the wheel for a minute. Part of me wanted to just keep on driving. Out of this town, out of this state. Wherever Lilly was going. I had no clue as to where she might be bound, but I was quite certain she wouldn't be keen on heading straight back the way she'd just come. Was she wanting to push north into South Dakota? She didn't seem like the Wyoming sort of girl.

keystryker
keystryker
14 Followers
12