Lilly's not a Demon

Story Info
Lilly's night goes wrong and she ends up somewhere strange.
4.2k words
4.37
1.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheBook
TheBook
2 Followers

Dark pine trees labored by under wind and rain. Around the twisting road a dinner's lights flickered like a neon island struggling to stay above stormy dark waves. Large parking lot, few cars.

Hunched men looming quietly over coffee and overcooked eggs, illuminated by their phones, coldly quiet. Alone together with the noise of lashing rain and wind against dinner's castle windows.

Tired waitress finishes her shift, Lilly. Elbows on counter, eyes closed, fingers rubbing temples, long day. Deep breath, shouted good byes.

"Goodbye"

"No, I can't sorry I have prom."

"Next weekend sure"

"I will, you too."

Practiced hands take apron off and grab rain coat. With tired anticipation she walks to the door.

"Where you going darling? It's raining out, can I give you a lift?"

Startled at the broken silence of mutually unwanted conversation Lilly looked at the hunched shape now staring at her. Unkempt beard, purple circles under hungry yellowed eyes, a crooked smile broke his face showing equally yellow teeth. Something about him scared her more than the storm outside.

"I, uh, I'm okay." Twisting away, walking quickly to the door she pulled the hood of her raincoat up and clutched the thick material around her.

Shaky hands touched cold door handle, shoulder to door forced the storm back as she stepped outside. Release, slam shut. Howling winds replaced kitchen frying, tv news anchor's cheerful indignation and trucker's rejected grumblings.

Lilly took a second to let the fresh rain wash away her shift's fatigue. Small breath. Then as she grew more cold than tired she turned and walked to her bicycle. She felt comfort holding the handlebars. A gift from her father, a friend that had carried her safely home many times.

With a practiced grace she pushed off from standing and used the forward momentum to swing her other leg across the bike. Already head down and peddling before she settled into the seat.

Biting rain forced her face down but her body carried her around each corner, leaning into familiar turns.

Her thoughts wandered. Hungry, prom, that guy in the dinner, Mark and would he kiss her, what would happen next? With a small giggle she pushed those thoughts away, time to focus. Pushing harder at the pedals Lilly sped up, not long now. Scrunching her eyes against the rain she looked up, almost home.

But those yellow eyes still haunted her. Wait, not eyes, headlights! Shit, Fuck! Wet breaks, skidding, crashing impact, pain.... wetness, water ran over her naked body.

Or she ran with the water, for she was one of many. The river was full of flowing helpless people. Who were they? What were their names? But it was unimportant for they didn't need names anymore. They were all done with that now. All there was to do was flow with the river. The river and the Boat-man.

Him, one jagged shape that cut a path against the rivers flow. Hands and mournful cries would reach out to him but his eyes never looked down. The girl who was once alive and excited for girlish things felt a need to reach out to the man. To grab onto something that could bring her back to all that had meant so much to her.

Memories already washing away by the river and the bodies pressed against her as they flowed downstream.

She did not know how long she drifted for. At times breaking the surface, at times covered by black waters and the other dead. She did not know where she was going. She didn't care to know, it was Lilly who had known things, and she was no longer her, so now she knew less and less.

Drifting, time passed as mournful turned into numb. And then something. A bright spark of pain. Something had come to bite her, what was it? A hook, yes she knew this. Like her uncle had made when fly fishing, what was an uncle? Ahhh the pain shot through her body like the breaking of a frozen lake. But she held it.

Clung to this burning as it woke her up. Then it pulled at her and she rose. As her body started to break the rivers current bodies around her turned. Pale faces looked on blankly but those who had yet to lose them selves showed desperation, jealousy, anger, hope. Cold arms reached out for her.

Lilly started to scream and kick. Fingers wrapped around her arms, her legs garbing clawing, hook pulling, ripping. Then screaming, she broke the rivers surface and flew. Through jagged breaths she saw the Boats-man turn to her, his yellow eyes startled.

... then, hardness. Spluttering she reached out and fumbled against it. Rough to touch, pressed against naked skin. Wood, wooden floors. Shocking realization startled her closed eyes open. She was right, glancing around, dark room, wooden floors, dust and around her a ring of candles.

She was out of the river, crying, laughing she hugged herself as droplets of water traced their way down collar bone and over her breast.

"Why art thou wet?" Broken silence, Lilly screamed and turned, the unfamiliar sensation of a heart beat raced in her chest. There beyond the circle of candles and chalk drawn symbols was a boy. Similar to her own age but different in every way. He seemed to be dressed like he was going to a Halloween party or school play.

"Where am I? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?"

"Silence Demon, thou shalt obey me for I have summoned you."

"Demon?! What the-"

"Silence!" Lily blinked at the boy. Who the fuck is this kid? Why is he shouting at me. He stood with an air of untrained authority, chest in the air but breathing rapidly.

"I summoned thee so thou shalt obey mine commands and not trick me as to take me back with you to damnation. I have read the books, I know what I'm doing!" His voice broke a little at the end. His demeanor slipping, eyes darting.

It was too much. "I am not a demon!"

"Yes thou is."

"Shut up, no I'm not."

"Yes! that's why thou doth speak in a foreign way and " Coughing "why thou wears this body, it is to trick me but I shall remember I am thine master!"

"Body..?" She looked down. She shriek and jumped back covering herself. She was naked. She twisted one leg to up and had to use two hands to hug her breasts. Perched precariously she glared at this boy.

"YOU LITTLE PERVERT!"

"Silence! and -"

"Silence?! Silence? My fucking ass, get me some clothes before I call the police!"

Fear flashed across the boys eyes "Police, what are police?"

"....what?"... What's going on?

The boy brushed his hand through his hair and started pacing. "Demons? I hath caused mine own ruin? Stupid, dullard! No, the circle." He turned to her, face set in fragile determination. "Listen Demon, thou shalt not trick me nor call ruin upon me. We both know the power of the circle."

Pointing to the floor with a shaking finger.

Lilly looked down. "What?" She wobbled a bit, her legs ached, her whole body was cold. "Listen, hey, look just get me some clothes okay."

The boy coughed nervously. "I shant"

"Shant? What the fuck is shant?"

"I like thy choosing Succubi and... and I wish to look upon it. Thou shalt unveil thine self to me!" Voice cracking, face reddening the boy held her gaze for a second before sheepishly glancing at the floor.

Lilly didn't know unveil but she understood his intention ".....ewwwwww, you little perv...there's no fucking way!" She curled up tighter.

Indignation flashed across the boys eyes. "Demon! I...." With a huff he turned "the book.. AH here!"

Lilly started to back up, but her back hit something. She turned, nothing there but chalk and candles. She put her hands out and they hit some invisible wall. No, No, no. She beat against it. Tears started to well.

"Okay Demon."

Anger flared and then, as she turned, faltered.

"OMG W...T...F?"

The boy stood much as before but this time in his hands he held an old book... and he had removed his clothes. Lilly stared in shock. Bellow where she had full and plump breasts, bellow were her hips curved softly this boy had a cock. It was big and it looked angry.

"Well, don't stare. Thine false modesty makes me uncomfortable" Muttered the boy.

"what, the fuck, are you going to do with that?" Lilly pointed with a shaking hand.

The boy shifted nervously, his free hand bouncing around with uncertainty before settling into a false statesman like position on his hip.

"I shall quench it unpon you Demon, for this is mine command."

"Shall you fuck!"

The boy muttered, with narrowing eyes he turned to the book and started thumbing pages. "Negotiation, no. Compulsion... no. Punishment, ummm yes."

"What punishment?" Her voice nervous.

The boy turned to her. His face full of intent. He raised one hand to her and started talking in a language she didn't understand.

Lilly started pushing her body against that invisible wall. Nervous of the change in the boy. Then it reached her. Like a trickle at first. A heat. It stroked her skin. She rubbed her arms as if to ward of the weird sensation, whilst looking at the boy. His eyes held a grim confidence.

Then the heat started to build, she felt herself begin to sweat. It built and it focused. Her heart pounded as she absently rubbed her thighs together. Then the boy shouted and she fell to the floor. Writhing as she felt things she had never felt before. Clawing at her skin, her breasts, pinching her nipples, fingers diving between her legs. In a whimpering fetal position she pushed fingers inside herself, discovering new depths of her body as her pussy flooded her hand.

Then as suddenly as it started the feeling left. Slowly the world settled around her, she sat up and as she slid her fingers from inside her, she shudder. Awkwardly rubbing the wetness on her thigh.

"What was that? What did you fucking do to me?!"

Her eyes met the boy, his face full of curious wonder. "Oh gross eww." She curled up again as she saw his hand was gripping his dick.

"Si...Silence, Demon. Avail thine self to me again or I shall punish thy once more."

"Punish?"

The boy raised the book doubtfully, his eyes searching hers. Memories of pleasure flooded her again and she shivered.

"Unless.. thou liked it?" The boy said with a hit of mischievous glee.

"No, I didn't! Shut up, you did."

The boy raised the book again along with his eyebrows. For a second Lilly's heart fluttered and her hands clenched. "What do you want?"

"I wish, I wish to gaze upon thine whispering eye."

"My what?!"

The boys eyes nervously flittered to her still wet fingers.

"Oh ewwwwww, no never."

"This book can do many things Demon! Things less enjoyable."

"I didn't enjoy that!" Lilly tried to shout but it didn't come out quite right. ".... fine." Slowly, reluctantly she shifted herself. Resting the weight on her hands behind her she spread her legs for the boy.

"Happy?" Sarcastic.

He didn't answer. He stared deeply and unashamedly right at her pussy. Lilly blushed and started to bring her knees together.

"Wait, Demon." The boy said, hand outstretched, eyes still locked between her legs. Lilly closed her eyes, this was mortifying, how the fuck did she get here. He could see everything! She sat for a few second before slowly opening one eye. The boy wasn't looking at her, or not her face.

His hand was holding his cock again and now he was pulling at it. OH ewww. She quickly looked at the ceiling. But slowly, her eyes drifted again. He wasn't looking at her, she could quickly look. How come it's so big? How does it stand up like that, isn't he hurting it?

With surprise she started to feel that heat prickle her skin again. Then panicking at the coming wave, she backed up.

"What aret thou doing? Come back" His voice angry.

"You...?"

"I did nothing" His voice quizzical.

A pause of shared confusion.

Slowly, she started to crawl back to the boy. What had that been? She was lost in thought before she realized she had regained the same position.

"Why is it bare." The boy said curiously.

"What is?" She followed his eyes, looking down. Oh. She closed her legs. "I... shaved it, it's prom soon."

The boy blinked at her. Then he straightened. And waved his dick at her. "I wish for thou to play with this like a lustful barmaid now Demon."

"Play with that?!? I can't!"

His face hardened into frustration. And he reached for the book.

"No, please. I just.... I don't know how I have never." Lilly finished in a small voice.

The boys hand froze. "I like thine modesty Demon, it is becoming."

"I'm not a demon." Lilly quietly pouted.

The boy slowly walked towards her. Oh god. She froze. His swinging cock stopped with her face. Lilly openly studied it. "I have never.." She whispered. It was as long as her face and thick. How does he keep it in the air? Top as red and glistening.

"Touch it now Demon"

"Please?" Lilly muttered bitterly.

"Please touch it.... Demon." The boy said quietly. Lilly looked up in surprise. His eyes reflected a wariness she hadn't seen before.

She raised her hand slowly, not breaking eye contact. Her palm found it, fingers wrapped around, it was warm, like steel wrapped in velvet, the weight felt right in her hand. The boy gasped and broke her eye contact. It was funny, and it felt powerful. The first time in what felt like a life time that she had some impact on her situation. A mischievous memory floated unsummoned across her memory and she started to stoke at his cock like she had seen, then down and up slowly. The boy was shuddering now. Maybe she was good at this?

She speed up, enjoying the boy writhing and starting to moan. Then his hand grabbed hers.

"No wait."

"Wait?"

"Thou art too powerful and I wish to feel the sweet kiss of thine mouth."

"You want me to kiss you?" Some how this made her feel more shy.

"Yes" and his hand moved to the tip of his cock. "Here."

Oh. "...I don't do that."

The boy looked at her silently and she at him. Then slowly his hands reached down and grasped her head. Not hard, like an embrace and she felt held for the first time in ages. Slowly he pulled her head towards him, she didn't resist and as his dick came to her lips, she opened her mouth and took him in. Eyes closed, forehead scrunched cutely, cheery red lips wrapped tightly, wet tongue searching. A salty tang filled her mouth. The first clear taste since some now forgotten cold place. She found comfort in this warm earthly flavor and suckled at it.

With her mouth salivating and head bobbing, Lilly was lost to the boy's moans his twitches. In a moment of ambitious hunger she pressed her mouth down hard taking him, tasting him further, more. Then like the jolt of missing an expected step she coughed and spluttered as his cock banged into the back of her throat. She half fell back, gasping for air.

"Wow."

Panting she looked up. His face was full of wonder, he looked kinda silly, it was almost cute. She shuffled towards him again on her knees.

A muttered "c'mon then". Hand to warm cock again, cock to mouth, sucking again, this time with a speed and rhythm imparted from slight practice. Lilly hummed. And then whimpered softly as she felt his hands brush her hair. Then let out an indignant hmmff as she felt him pushing her head down a bit further with each stroke. That made it hard to control and she was actually enjoying this.

"Ahh, that's it. Good Demon."

"mmmmmhmm"

"Look, at me." Dark bobbing eyes flickered up over a succulent mouth.

The boy looked down at her, his breath froze for a moment as he caught her eyes. Then looked up, hands tightening in her hair before pulling her mouth hard down over his cock.

Lilly's eyes bulged, her arms flew up to balance herself. His cock rammed against the back of her throat hard, she gaged, spluttered, strained and then with a move of her jaw and a desperate gulp she felt a pop and the boys cock slide deep into her throat. Suddenly her nose was pushed up against his belly, she could feel his balls against her chin, dimly all she could see was his skin. She desperately gagged for air, her eyes stinging and watering, saliva coming out of her nose.

The boy seemed to pull backwards and Lilly welcomed the retreat from rude intrusion, but before he reached the popping point he rammed forwards again. This time water ran from her eyes, but it came again and again. With a fevered intensity the boy pounded away stretching Lilly's throat in a way she had never imagined. Her whole world a serious violent encompassing waves. A crushing drum beating through her throat and blinding every other sensation, but that of being opened and intruded upon, stretched and suffocated again and, bang, again. Fast, deep, hard.

All this until with a shudder and a roar the boy changed from pounding her throat to a great twitching insider her, a far of yelping and then a flood. Lilly could do nothing but flirt with closing darkness as she took wave after wave of thick cum down her throat. Then just as the stars seemed to fill her eyes the boy let go. She fell to the floor gasping and spluttering.

Headache, heart pounding, panic fading, dizzy. Lilly sat up nursing her throat, still coughing. She turned groggily to the boy, and awareness flooded back. Some how the concerned look on his face angered her more. She rose unsteadily to her feet, breasts swinging as she gestured angrily at him.

"You..." Coughing "fucking little shit!" Wiping nose "How fucking dare you! What the fuck are you trying to do? KILL ME?" Ouch, her throat hurt when she shouted. Tears welled up in her eyes, she hated that. "I do what you want, I fucking sucked your dick, and you just jammed it down my throat like you want to KILL ME!?" Her leg stumbled and she nearly fell, she realized she was walking towards him, fingers, claws out stretched.

The boy had a panic about him now, fidgeting, backing up, eyes racing, relief, and then he dashed to the side. Lilly followed his gaze and saw him pick up the book.

"Don't you fucking DA--"

Unfamiliar language, familiar rush of heat. Lilly again collapsed in ecstasy. Her nipples burnt so she squeezed them, twisted and pulled. Her throat ached so she pushed her fingers deep, unaware of gagging her self, uncaring. Her other hand found, or discovered her virgin clit and she rubbed at it furiously. Unaware she was in her back, uncaring of the boy staring down at her. She spasmed in frustrating unquenchable ecstasy. She howled.

Then it ended. She was on the floor again, her body wept at the leaving pleasure, she found her fingers in her mouth and sucked them, her other hand absentmindedly twitching and rubbing between her legs.

"Art thou okay?" Came a nervous voice. "I had to, you were about to put a spell on me."

Lilly didn't move, beyond the soft caresses and suckling. Then slowly as the silence drew out.

"Ahhh---hain" She mumbled.

"ummm What."

She removed her hand from her mouth and turned to the boy, resentful determination in her eyes.

"Again, blast me again."

The boy froze for a second and then blindly fumbled for his book. Lilly was on her back rubbing her clit before the wave even hit, when it did she lost herself fully. She rolled in it for what felt like an eternity.

Fading, desperation, darkness, eyes closed? She opened them, she was on her back, legs spread apart, the boy was between her legs, kneeling above her, reaching down. She looked down, her hand was in her pussy, she desperately started to rub, to penetrate quickly, to feel. But the boy's hand caught her

and pushed it away, she tried to fight it, to claw at him with her free hands, he wrestled with her before pinning her hands above her head.

"Noooooooooo, I want it." She whined.

The boy was fumbling with something. Her legs were wrapped around him but she didn't kick him off, she stroked and pulled at his hips.

"The book, the book!"

Grunting the boy sat up kneeling again. No book.

"Blast me, blast me again Human!" She reached for him, her hands were tied up. Anger, desperation.

TheBook
TheBook
2 Followers
12