Lily and Jordan Spent Time Together

Story Info
Jordan wants to brighten up Lily's day and night.
1.7k words
4.42
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lily comes to the door, she opens it to find Jordan holding a package of Kroger cupcakes, and Jordan nervously laughs. She tells her, "I tried to bake some for you, but uh.. I think I messed it up. They're all black. I knew you were having a bad day, and I knew I was going to bring cupcakes, but this was the best I could do. I hope you still like them."

Lily gives Jordan a big hug.

Then she sees Jacque walking up the stairs too with a tray- "Lily!" he calls, "And Jordan, too, excellent. I heard things weren't going so well, so I baked you some fresh cupcakes."

As Jacque comes closer, he sees Jordan's Kroger cupcakes, and stops for a moment. There's silence.

Jacque breaks the silence when he laughs, saying "I guess great minds think alike, right? The more the merrier!"

Jordan sighs, but smiles, and calls out jokingly, "Quit showing me up dude! You're gonna turn my girlfriend straight!"

Everyone laughs, and goes inside for some lovely, tasty cupcakes.

After Jacque has left, and Jordan and Lily are full of sugar and happy, Jordan puts her hand around Lily's shoulder, and lets Lily lay her head down on her chest. Jordan strokes her hair gently, and it's peaceful for a little while.

Then Jordan speaks up, saying, "You know, I'm really not good at baking. I can see that. But do you know what I'm reallllly good at? Eating."

She licks her lips when Lily looks up at her, and runs a hand along Lily's thigh, before slowly sliding it under Lily's pants, into her panties, and running her fingers along Lily's sensitive skin, making her shiver with anticipation.

She helps Lily strip down and move into a more convenient position, with her legs wrapped around Jordan's neck, and Jordan pulls her close. Lily can feel Jordan's hot breath against her mound, before her warm, wet tongue touches it cautiously. When Lily jumps, Jordan holds her still, and presses her tongue harder up against her, letting it slide around the area until it finds the clitoris.

Jordan closes her eyes as she wraps her tongue around it, and rotates it gently, letting the stimulation wrack through Lily while still holding her steady.

As Lily begins to leak, Jordan opens her eyes back up, and lets her tongue run down the labia, agonizingly slowly, before pressing her tongue up against Lily's open vagina. Without too much force, Jordan lets her tongue push in, and she licks at the walls carefully, gauging Lily's reactions.

After a few minutes, she pulls her tongue out, cum still on it, and tells her, "You're so cute when you get eaten out. I love how much you're enjoying it."

When Jordan wakes up in the morning, she sits up and stretches her back, cracking it satisfyingly. She looks around- Lily's not there, and neither are her clothes. However, she can hear the shower running. She stretches her arms above her head, before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom door- not locked. Perfect.

She quietly steps into a room full of hot steam and the sweet, flowery smell of shampoo and body wash. After she closes the door behind her, she calls out, "Lily, I'm joining you in the shower."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know!" Lily replies, even as Jordan opens the shower door and steps inside. The hot water initially feels like it's burning her, and she steps back- before her body gets used to it, and she steps closer. Gently, she puts an arm around Lily's torso under her chest, and holds her close. With her other hand, she runs a fingernail down the back of Lily's neck, and then down her spine, eliciting a long and pronounced shiver.

Jordan giggles as Lily moans, and she takes the bottle of body wash after withdrawing her hand. She squeezes some onto her hand, and then rubs her hands together, coating them with sweet strawberry-smelling foam, before putting her her hands on the small of Lily's back. Lily has to hang onto the wall for support as Jordan smoothly runs her hands up her back, rubbing her thumbs deep into the muscles to relieve tension.

"Does that feel good?" she asks, in a quiet tone, smiling, not stopping her massage, not giving Lily a chance to answer in lieu of her moaning.

When Jordan reaches the shoulders, her massage pattern moves to the sides, rubbing out into Lily's shoulders and her upper arms, and Lily feels as if she's melting under the somehow both soft and firm touch.

After a minute of massages, Jordan steps away from Lily to let hot water wash away the soap- after a second away, she steps up close behind Lily, pressing her breasts into Lily's shoulders and neck, running her hands down Lily's arms, and then back up them, before letting her hands wander onto Lily's chest. She cups Lily's breasts in her hands gently, and uses a finger to tease each nipple, feeling them become erect quickly. She smiles mischievously as she pulls her body away from Lily for long enough to lean down, and put her tongue on Lily's neck.

Lily shivers uncontrollably, but Jordan keeps her still with solid arms, as she wraps her lips around the side of Lily's neck, and licks it, sucks at it gently, even nibbles on the skin. Jordan moves her mouth around to the back of Lily's neck slowly, and then to the other side, before finally letting it go, and licking her lips. She slowly runs her hands down Lily's torso, along Lily's sides, letting the sensual feeling fling Lily onto cloud nine, before finally letting go.

"I should probably actually get myself clean," she says, taking the shampoo, before she stops.

"Or, you could help me, and I could help you in a different way~"

Lily nods vigorously, and Jordan smirks.

"Okay, my kitten. Go ahead and wash my hair for me. I'll get on my knees so that you can reach me."

Jordan carefully kneels down, making sure not to trip or to unbalance Lily. When she is stable, Lily takes a handful of shampoo and begins rubbing it together with her hands, before running her hands through Jordan's hair, starting at the base and gently pulling on them, running her hands to the ends of every hair. Jordan shivers, enjoying herself immensely, but forces herself to think clearly enough to wrap her arms around Lily's waist. She licks her lips, and kisses Lily's mound softly, almost causing Lily to collapse, pinning her hands against the back of Jordan's head. Jordan forces her to stay upright with constant strength on her, even as she runs her tongue down, swishing over skin, warm but refreshingly so after the steaming hot water.

Lily takes a deep breath, and tries to regain concentration, running her hands up Jordan's nape and to her crown, letting her fingers flow through soft platinum locks until they reach the end, and the beautiful hair falls back to Jordan's back. Jordan's tongue falters as she shivers and moans, but the hot breath directly against Lily's crotch is almost as exciting, especially when Jordan squeezes her tight, giving her an intense feeling of security. Jordan continues to try to lick Lily sensually, but she stops to moan almost any time that Lily pulls her hair in just the right way, or runs her nails along her scalp. Jordan is not used to being in such a vulnerable position, and she presses her face against Lily's waist with her eyes closed, shivering, enjoying herself, after a minute. Her grip remains firm, however, never letting Lily doubt that she won't fall. She enjoys the feeling of giving her girlfriend the kind of pleasure she so often receives, and tries to figure out exactly which movements make Jordan shiver the hardest, and moan the loudest, leaving Jordan breathing heavy and trembling like a leaf.

After a couple minutes, she finishes with the shampoo, and as she switches to conditioner, Jordan's heavy breathing slows. She smiles, and before Lily can touch her head, she pushes her tongue up inside Lily as far as it will go, before letting it wander around the inside casually. Lily yelps and almost drops a palm full of conditioner, struggling not to slap it against Jordan's head just to stay standing, and trembles violently. An unexpected rush of pleasure fills her head, and combined with the steam, she finds it hard to breathe. Jordan's tight grip is still around her, though, so she won't fall.

Seeing Lily gasping, Jordan loosens her kiss, and strokes Lily's back calmly and soothingly with her fingers, without releasing her iron grip. Lily's breathing deepens after a short bit, and she manages, still shivering, to run her fingers up Jordan's nape again. Jordan begins shivering too, and continues to as Lily pulls out strands of hair and rubs conditioner into them. Both continue shivering until the end of the experience, even as Lily conditions different parts of Jordan's hair, and Jordan pulls her tongue out and kisses different parts of Lily's genitals. Lily runs her fingers through the hair over Jordan's ears slowly and sensually, ensuring she has every strand covered, so that everything will be soft, and is careful to pull Jordan's bangs away from her eyes so that nothing irritates them. Jordan runs her tongue up and down each labia lip several times, putting her teeth to them and gently biting them the final time, before wrapping her tongue around the clitoris and massaging it.

At the end, Lily shakily puts Jordan's hair down, and tells her, "It's.. it's done..."

Jordan stops, and pulls her head away, leaving a trail of saliva which is quickly washed away. She doesn't respond immediately, looking almost dazed and confused, before she replies, "Yeah.. that was really nice..."

Jordan stands up shakily, with Lily's hand supporting her, and Lily begins washing her back without being asked. She gently scrubs with strawberry foam, and Jordan closes her eyes, enjoying the simple, sensual experience. She shivers and lets out a soft moan when Lily washes the small of her back, but otherwise stays quiet. When she's done, Lily tells her, "Okay, I'm going to get out and dry off, okay? You can take as long as you need."

Jordan nods, not replying, and Lily exits the shower.

Jordan stands in the hot water, not moving, replaying the entire experience in her head. She wants it committed to memory.