Lily Suparat of Bangkok

Story Info
Bi Jamaican guy fucks Thai MILF and Thai transwoman.
4.2k words
2.41
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"The only way to get over your transphobia is to get to know some trans people, to see them as human beings," said Dr. Catherine Thanong. The tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, forty-something Asian American psychiatrist looked pointedly at her patient Paul Dawson. The big and tall, dark-skinned young Jamaican man sat on the couch, quietly fuming. If Paul had his way, he would never have set foot in the doctor's office. After the, ahem, incident with a certain trans woman, Judge William Reinhold ordered Paul to attend mandatory counseling, and failure to do so would result in his incarceration. Yeah, Paul isn't a happy camper but he does what he's got to do.

"Doc, I went on a date with what I thought was a normal girl, a pretty girl from Bangkok, I wasn't expecting a chick with dick, this is insane," Paul said angrily. Dr. Catherine Thanong cocked an eyebrow. A lot of Jamaican men have a strong dislike for all things queer, and often struggled in their dealings with non-heterosexual individuals. Paul seemed particularly homophobic and transphobic, even for a Jamaican man. The good doctor suspected that there were lots of underlying reasons why Paul felt the way he did. The young man does protest too much...

"I was born and raised in Bangkok, and in my culture trans women, sometimes called Ladyboys, are accepted and not persecuted," Dr. Catherine Thanong retorted. Paul looked at the doctor and nodded. Dr. Catherine Thanong reminded Paul of the Asian lady who portrayed La Femme Nikita in the reboot, only thicker and with a lot more ass. Prior to Paul's first meeting with the doctor, he checked her out. Dr. Catherine Thanong, born in Thailand and educated at the University of Boston, is a wild one. According to Dr. Catherine Thanong's bio, she was once married to former NFL player Jamal Woodsman, and they had a mixed-race daughter together. What an interesting lady...

Dr. Catherine Thanong smiled coyly while Paul thought about what he'd done. The young black man looked good enough to eat. If Paul wasn't a patient, the good doctor might have offered him some pussy. Ever since her divorce got finalized, Dr. Catherine Thanong has been exploring her fondness for younger men. At present time, Paul was a little rough around the edges and needed taming. Fortunately, Dr. Catherine Thanong is most definitely the right woman for the job...

"I shouldn't have freaked out like that, I didn't mean to hurt her, I just wanted to get away," Paul said somberly. Dr. Catherine Thanong looked at him and scowled. For eight weeks now, Paul had been coming to her office, once a week, to discuss his anger issues and his virulent dislike of trans people. Dr. Catherine Thanong knew that unless she signed off on Paul no longer being a threat to sexual minorities and gender non-conforming people, he'd end up in prison. At first, the good doctor didn't give a damn about her prejudiced patient, but sometimes, he showed signs of being human...

"You can't even bring yourself to say her name?" Dr. Catherine Thanong asked dryly, and Paul sighed. He leaned back on the couch, recalling how excited he'd felt when Lily Suparat, an international student from Bangkok, Thailand, contacted him on a group chat for students. The pretty-faced, curvy young Asian woman was studying at the University of Massachusetts-Boston and seemed like an angel. Paul hastily exchanged numbers with Lily, and the two of them talked before arranging a date. That's when everything started to go wrong...

"Her name is Lily Suparat, and I was wrong to call her a freak," Paul said, and he closed his eyes, hard. Dr. Catherine Thanong smiled, pleased to see that Paul was contemplating the gravity of his actions. Paul thought of Lily and how shocked he'd been when she revealed herself to be a trans woman. He previously thought the rainbow stuff on her backpack was just a sign of her liberal values. A lot of totally normal, totally heterosexual people in the City of Boston wear rainbow gear. Why did Paul had to land on the one pretty Asian lady with something extra?

Paul thought of his early life in the environs of Saint Catherine, Jamaica. Paul's parents, schoolteacher Jasmine Saint-Croix, formerly of Haiti, and Jamaican Defence Force Captain Joseph Dawson, were hardline Christians who often decried the sinful ways of western society. Paul recalled how his parents beat him severely for having a porno magazine hidden under his mattress. The magazine, entitled Three Pillows, featured a lot of porn pictures showing two men having sex with a woman. In most of the porno images, the men didn't just fuck the woman, they also fucked each other.

"If you are a batty man, you're dead to me," said Paul's mother Jasmine. The tall, dark-skinned Haitian woman looked at her only son with pure disgust on her face. Paul recalled how he lied about the magazine not being his, and begged his parents for forgiveness. At his wife's behest, Paul's father Joseph Dawson beat him within an inch of his life. Afterwards, Paul was so hurt that he couldn't move. Paul's father stood over him, belt in hand.

"That ought to get the batty man out of you," Joseph Dawson said to his bruised, broken and battered son Paul. As his parents walked away, Paul lay there, crying in pain. That night, Paul vowed to do away with his forbidden sexual feelings. Paul has always felt attracted to both women and men, but resolved to focus on his heterosexual side while suppressing the non-heterosexual stuff. Paul would ignore the guys, especially the ones who tried to flirt with him or make eye contact with him. Paul focused exclusively on the ladies. In Jamaica, any man who isn't heterosexual is inviting pain and misery into his existence.

"Paul?" Dr. Catherine Thanong asked, her voice snatching Paul out of his little trip down memory lane. Paul blinked back unshed tears and looked around. For a moment, he wasn't sure where he was. Slowly, Paul regained control of himself. He wasn't on the Dawson family farm in Saint Catherine, Jamaica. Nope, he was in Boston, Massachusetts. Seated inside Dr. Catherine Thanong's office. The doctor looked at Paul with concern and asked him what was wrong. Paul glared at her, and shrugged.

"Alright, since you asked, here goes nothing," Paul said tersely. As an astonished Dr. Catherine Thanong looked on, Paul leaned back on the couch and then told her...everything. Paul told the doctor about his early days in Jamaica, the discovery of his bisexual feelings, his parents discovery of his unique porn stash, and the subsequent punishment that followed. After Paul concluded his tale of woe, Dr. Catherine Thanong looked at him like she'd seen a ghost.

"I'm always in pain, doc," Paul said bitterly, and Dr. Catherine Thanong nodded gently. She struggled to find words of comfort to give to Paul after this unexpected revelation. Paul looked at the wall clock and smiled at the doctor. Time was up. Paul thanked Dr. Catherine Thanong for her time and then headed out. He didn't notice the way the good doctor checked out his ass as he exited the office. The streets of Boston beckoned, and Paul, international student from Jamaica and all-around adventurer, is looking for trouble.

Lily Suparat served the plates of shrimp-fried rice and teriyaki chicken to the family and smiled before heading back to the kitchen. At this hour, Thai Garden Restaurant was filling up. It was one of a few authentic Thai restaurants in the City of Boston. Lily's boss, Old Man Bolo, toiled away in the kitchen, doing the work of three people for the price of one. He gave her a kindly smile as he looked over his pots. Lily smiled and nodded.

"Another one done, Old Man," Lily said, and Bolo nodded. when they met three months ago, Lily confided in Bolo about her transgender identity. The old man was fine with it, and treated Lily more like a daughter or a niece than an employee. The young Thai woman worked tirelessly, always showed up on time and was really popular with the customers. As far as Bolo and the owners were concerned, Lily was their favorite worker. The Thai cutie could do no wrong...

Sarpong and Amrit, the other servers, took over while Lily went on her break. The young woman walked down Warren Avenue and headed to Shane Lane, leading to the outer borders of Boston's Chinatown. While walking there, Lily heard some commotion. People were talking loudly. Curious, Lily drew closer. The young woman was shocked to see a young black man being grabbed by the police.

"I'm not the damn robber, I was just minding my own business," Paul said, protesting his innocence. Someone just robbed the Bank of America located on Hawthorne Avenue, at the corner of Hawthorne and Shane Lane. The cops, being bigoted and dimwitted, grabbed the first black man they saw and were about to call it a day. The bank manager, a middle-aged Asian man, stepped out to talk to the police.

"This isn't the guy, the robber was white," said Mr. Yamamoto. The balding, middle-aged Japanese American businessman looked at the cops, who glared at him. one of the officers, a tall blonde woman, asked for Mr. Yamamoto's name, and then took a statement from him after verifying his identification. The other cop, a middle-aged white guy with sunglasses and a crew cut, reluctantly removed Paul's handcuffs after talking to Mr. Yamamoto.

"A bank gets robbed by a white dude and you grab a brother," Paul said, stunned by the cops stupidity and racism. Mr. Yamamoto apologized to Paul for the confusion and Paul took it in stride. A crowd of people gathered to watch the whole thing, thus compounding Paul's sense of humiliation. Paul was about to leave when the lady cop, Perkins somebody, told him to stay put.

"Before you leave, I'll need your identification, sir," said Officer Perkins. The tall blonde policewoman gave Paul the kind of smile a serpent would recognize. Paul sighed and showed them his identification. The cops took a look at Paul's Massachusetts Driver's Licence, and his Jamaican National Identification card. Paul bristled while the cops jotted down the information, and then let him go without so much as an apology. Paul sighed and walked away. Guess who he bumped into?

"Sir, are you alright?" Lily asked, and Paul gasped when he saw...her. There she was, the Asian chick from Bangkok. The one who was built like a porn star, had the face of an angel, and something extra. Lily's heart skipped a beat as she realized that the black guy who'd been unfairly handcuffed by the cops was none other than...him. Paul, the guy who grabbed Lily and called her all kinds of names because she was transgender. Instantly, the young woman recoiled.

"Whoa, take it easy, I mean you no harm," Paul said, choosing his words carefully. Lily looked at Paul the way a cornered dove gazes at an advancing snake. Paul put a smile on, realizing that Officer Perkins the Nazi-looking bitch and her partner Officer Crew Cut were looking his way. The last thing Paul wanted was another incident. Judge William Reinhold specifically told Paul he was to have zero contact with Lily. If Paul violated the Judge's orders, or stopped going to counseling, he'd be sent to prison.

"Don't talk to me," Lily said, and with that, she walked away. Paul watched her go, mesmerized by her thick round ass. Hot damn, Miss Bangkok has a nice ass, even if she's a chick with dick. Paul followed Lily from a distance, and saw her head into a Thai restaurant down the block. He headed back to his aunt Gladys townhouse on Lincoln Heights Avenue. Paul said hello to his aunty, and went straight to bed. He'd had enough excitement for one day...

That night, as Paul lay in bed, he thought of the events of the day. Feeling anger towards the racist cops and disgust towards himself for how he treated Lily, Paul decided to make some changes. Paul got on his computer and sent an email to Lily. He apologized for what he'd done to her. Praying that Lily wouldn't rat him out to the Judge, Paul went back to bed. Later, as he browsed on his phone, listening to Linkin Park's hit song What I've Done, he got a ping.

"You live in a society that hates you for being black, and yet you think it's okay to hate me for being a trans woman? You need to look at your soul," Lily wrote. Paul sighed as he read and reread the message. He thought about what happened in Dr. Catherine Thanong's office. Before Paul could stop himself, he wrote a short essay to Lily about what his parents had done to him for having bisexual tendencies. After typing up that message, Paul waited.

"I am so sorry," Lily wrote back, and Paul smiled. Once more, Paul apologized to Lily, and then asked if he could meet her to apologize in person. Lily hesitated. The restaurant had just closed, and the others, Old Man Bolo, Amrit and Sarpong were getting ready to go home. Lily intended to take an Uber back to her college campus. Different feelings warred within her soul. On the one hand, Lily wanted to confront Paul for what he did to her. On the other hand, if Paul was honest about having bisexual feelings, then he was part of the LGBT world, like her, and queer folks don't hurt other queer folks. Right?

"We can meet someplace public, on campus," Paul suggested, and Lily accepted. Afterwards, she paced back and forth, hating herself for taking such a chance. That night, Lily hardly slept. The next day, she headed to the campus library. As Lily arrived on the library's front steps, Paul was standing there, looking good in a red silk shirt and blue jeans. The tall, handsome young Jamaican man looked good enough to eat.

"Hello, Paul," Lily said hesitantly. Paul grinned, waved and then handed her the flowers he'd brought for the occasion. Young men and women walking nearby smiled at Paul's corny yet romantic gesture. Lily reluctantly accepted the flowers, and then joined Paul on a nearby bench. The two of them sat down and talked. For the second time in as many days, Paul unburdened himself. He told Lily about his sessions with Dr. Catherine Thanong, and how badly he felt for what he'd done to her.

"I think it's true, a lot of the guys who hate queers or trans women are secretly gay or bisexual themselves," Paul said with a sigh. Lily looked at Paul, who seemed sincere. He told her about his old life in Jamaica, where effeminate men are routinely roughed up by thugs before homophobia is acceptable over there, and the cops never do anything when a queer person gets hurt or killed. Paul came from a tough place, but he was trying to change...

"I'm sorry you went through that," Lily said gently. Paul nodded, and smiled. After a lengthy chat, Paul and Lily parted ways amicably. A few days later, Paul learned from Dr. Catherine Thanong that the charges against him had been withdrawn. A call to the cops confirmed the same thing. Feeling overjoyed, Paul hugged the good doctor. Realizing what he'd done, Paul apologized profusely to Dr. Catherine Thanong. The tall Asian MILF smiled at the young Jamaican man.

"It's alright, Paul, I'm happy for you, now I'm no longer your psychiatrist, and you're a free man," Dr. Catherine Thanong said gently. Paul nodded, and then let her go. The doctor looked at her patient and grinned. Paul was so ecstatic about his change of fortune that he didn't notice the lustful look on Dr. Catherine Thanong's face. The good doctor grabbed her favorite patient's ass, to get her message across. Paul looked at Dr. Catherine Thanong and smiled nervously. The wicked grin on her face told him everything he needed to know.

"Want to play doctor?" Paul asked, smiling. A smart man knows that a horny woman is always good to find. When pussy comes calling, a man's got to take care of business. Paul always thought the good doctor was hot, and wouldn't mind a crack at her. Dr. Catherine Thanong smiled and nodded. That afternoon, she sat Paul down and showed him a thing or two about her naughty side. Paul leaned against the doctor's desk as she got on her knees...and not to pray. Grabbing Paul's long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Dr. Catherine Thanong stroked him and then took him into her mouth. Do Asian MILFs like the taste of younger black men's dicks? Time to find out!

"Hmm, been wanting to do that for ages," Dr. Catherine Thanong said as she lathered Paul's dick with her tongue. Paul sighed happily as the good doctor sucked his dick. He'd always been fond of Hollywood Asian beauties like Lucy Liu, Gemma Chan and Brenda Song, to name but a few. Having his dick sucked by a hot Asian lady like his very own, soon-to-be former psychiatrist was a dream come true. Dr. Catherine Thanong sucked Paul until he was hard as a rock, and then drank his cum.

"Dammit, I should have brought a condom," Paul said, after the good doctor swallowed his load. Dr. Catherine Thanong grinned and shrugged. After readjusting her clothes and regaining her composure, the good doctor dismissed her patient. Paul walked out of the doctor's office with a smile on his face and a song in his heart. Things were finally looking up. What else is in store for Paul? Hmm, time to find out! Newly freed from the clutches of the American injustice system, Paul feels like celebrating his freedom. He went for a stroll around town.

That night, as Lily lay on her bed, she thought about her encounters with Paul. The young Asian transwoman found herself smiling as she recalled the flowers he brought her. Paul could be quite charming when he wanted to be. Lily wondered if Paul was sincere. Either way, Lily withdrew the charges against Paul, thus setting him free. This would be the end of whatever was between them. Paul would probably go back to being a campus lothario, and Lily would live her life. She intended to get her degree before returning to Bangkok to have an amazing career in the business world.

"To the future," Lily said to herself. Try as she might, she couldn't sleep. Stark naked on her bed, she fondled her tits and then stroked her cock. As Lily played with herself, she thought of Paul. The tall, dark and handsome Jamaican stud was sexy and dangerous. Lily loathed herself for lusting after him. In Lily's fantasy, Paul kissed her passionately and then bent her over. Lily masturbated furiously as she imagined Paul slamming his dick into her. Hot damn it, why does Lily always fall for the bad ones?

Lily took a dildo from her drawer, dipped it in lotion and then slowly inserted it in her butt hole. The young Asian transwoman thrust the dildo up her ass, imagining that it was Paul's dick being rammed into her. Lily fucked herself roughly, stroking her cock while fucking her own ass with the dildo. Masturbation is the safest form of sex there is. After climaxing, Lily smiled guiltily in the dark. Paul is a troublemaker, but Lily wouldn't mind giving him some booty. Maybe Lily could cure Paul's trans phobia by giving him some booty. That's one hell of a way to promote diversity, right? Smiling, Lily drifted off to dreamland.

"I shouldn't have done that," Dr. Catherine Thanong said to herself. Lying on her bed, she thought of the events of the day. Lily withdrawing all charges against Paul was a surprise. Even more surprising was the fact that the Judge went along with it. Paul was a lucky young man. Dr. Catherine Thanong wondered what possessed her to grab Paul and suck his dick, right in her office. Good psychiatrists don't fuck their patients. This type of shit only happens in cheap porno movies. Right?

Sliding her hand between her thick thighs, the good doctor began masturbating. Dr. Catherine Thanong fingered her pussy as she recalled getting on her knees in front of Paul before sucking his dick. The good doctor took a dildo from a nearby drawer and thrust it into her pussy. As Dr. Catherine Thanong masturbated, she thought of Paul. The tall, handsome Jamaican stud had a big dick and the good doctor wouldn't mind riding him. According to a lot of ladies in her native Bangkok, both cisgender women and trans women, Jamaican men got good dick. Hmm, this is one potential solution to ending Dr. Catherine Thanong's dry spell. As the good doctor fucked herself with the dildo, she cried out Paul's name...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12