Lily's Cosplay Show

Story Info
Lily puts on a show for her boyfriend.
5k words
4.7
25k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my entry for the 2022 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event. As per the rules of the event, this is a stand-alone story. However, if you would like to read more about the couple who appear in the story, they are also featured in "Lily in Bloom", which you can find on my submissions page. Big thanks to Stickygirl for editing.

"Everything okay out there, babe?" Ryan heard Lily shout from the back of the store.

"Yeah, just knocked over a few things of cloth," he called back.

Ryan picked up the rectangular rolls of cloth and returned them to their place--they had been sticking out slightly from the rest and he had knocked them out as he walked by, a big box of yarn in his arms blocking his field of vision. No harm done, but it had made a somewhat loud noise.

After a brief pause, he added: "*bolts* of cloth."

"Okay," Lily replied, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Ryan had been trying his best to learn about his girlfriend's sewing hobby, but there were just so many terms, types of fabric, tools, etc. He was a biology major and it sometimes made the terminology of the microbiology class he was currently taking seem simple, in comparison.

Ryan picked up the box of yarn, carried it to the other side of the store, and began restocking the shelves. The fabric and craft supplies store was closed for the day and was eerily quiet. Glancing out of the windowed storefront into the warm spring evening, it looked like the rest of the downtown was quiet too.

The store belonged to Lily's aunt Margaret. Her and Lily had a very close relationship, as did Lily with her cousin Annie. So, she had been a part of the fabric crafts world since she was a child. And now, as an adult, she helped around the store when she could on long weekends or on breaks from college. In exchange, she got a little money and, perhaps more importantly to her, access to all the professional-grade equipment of the store.

Which brought them to their current situation.

It was Spring Break and, being that neither of them were the partying type, they had driven out to Lily's home town so she could introduce him to her family and show him around. They had been dating for about six months, so he had heard a lot about all of them, and vice versa. He had done a good enough job of schmoozing with them all. At least, he thought he had. He had gotten some weird attitudes from one set of her grandparents...

Lily was a trans woman. When they had first met, it had been a surprising reveal to Ryan because, to him, she passed perfectly as a cis woman. Coming to terms with the implications of all this had taken him a little while. He had never dated a trans woman before... or, actually, any woman. So, she had been a lot of his "firsts". But he had come to accept, and love, her for everything she was.

So, apparently, one complication associated with dating a trans woman was dealing with a few fuddy duddy relations of hers. Ryan scoffed to himself as he thought about all this. To him, it was a minor annoyance, well worth putting up with.

"Hey, I'm almost done back here," Lily shouted from the other end of the store. "You doin' okay?"

"Yeah, just restocking yarn. Take your time."

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm ready for you."

Ryan smiled as he arranged bundles of yarn on the shelf.

*Hanks* of yarn, he corrected to himself.

Lily had made dresses and other items of clothing for herself from a young age. Just recently, she had accepted a few commission projects--costumes for an upcoming regional comics convention. Lily was a sociology/psychology double major, so the last thing she needed was more work. But all these projects were for fellow students and friends, so it was more like a favor to them than a job--they had paid her, but she didn't charge very much, barely enough to cover the cost of the materials.

Ryan was there to "inspect the final products" as she modeled them for him. Thus far, she had kept the nature of the outfits a complete secret to him, so he had little idea of what to expect. But, knowing his girlfriend, whatever the outfits were, they would be well-made and would look great.

The restocking he was doing was just to help pass the time, and not feel like he was lazing around while she was hard at work. He finished the yarn and began to break down the cardboard box they had been shipped in when he heard his cue.

"Alright, come on back!"

Ryan set down the box and scissors and scurried to the back of the store. There was a door that separated this back area from the rest of the store and he cautiously opened it and peeked inside.

It was a much larger space than he had imagined. A giant table for measuring and cutting cloth dominated the center of the room. There were several different sewing machines and chairs around it, as well as shelves and various boxes along the walls. But where was Lily?

"Have a seat on the couch," he heard her say.

He hadn't noticed it at first but, glancing to his right, there was a small couch against the wall. Lily was still nowhere to be seen, but her voice had come from behind a door, immediately to his left.

Ryan complied, closing the door to the main store behind him and settling into the couch, facing the door from which Lily would emerge.

"Ready when you are," he called out.

The door opened slightly and Lily side-stepped out, looking more embarrassed than anything else.

Ryan recognized the cosplay immediately. Tracer, from a video game called Overwatch. He had played for a while when the game had first come out, but hadn't kept up with it. At any rate, it was a great replication of the character's costume and she looked sexy as hell in it. Her long, straight brown hair didn't match the wild gelled-up short brown hair of the character, but that was hardly an important detail. Unfortunately, at the moment, she didn't exactly seem as confident as she should be.

He would have to fix that.

"Wow, amazing!" Ryan exclaimed. He was not a good actor, so this reaction was sincere.

Lily perked up somewhat at this.

"You recognize the character?" she asked cautiously.

"Absolutely. Tracer."

Her spirits lifted even more at this.

"It's not perfect," she admitted, walking toward him to give him a closer look and scrutinizing the outfit herself. "These pants are supposed to be shiny spandex or something ridiculous like that, but I used a blend, so they're more like yoga pants than anything else."

"I wouldn't worry--they look fantastic," Ryan admitted.

Lily looked down at herself disapprovingly.

"It's a bit too... revealing, for my tastes," she said with disdain. The outline of her small "package" was visible against the tight fabric of the crotch.

"Give me a twirl around," Ryan said, gesturing with his hand.

Lily looked him in the eyes, a mischievous smile on her face. She slowly turned, giving him a view of her from behind.

"Now THAT'S what it's about!" Ryan hollered. The tight fabric of the yellow-orange pants hugged her ass, perfectly outlining her firm, round cheeks. She never wore pants like this, so it was a big deal for him.

Lily giggled in embarrassment and gave her ass a little shake.

"I knew you would like these pants," she said, turning back around. Judging from the slight growth of the bulge in her crotch, she was enjoying the show as much as Ryan was.

"But, to be honest, the jacket was the harder part," she continued.

It had been easy to overlook, in the presence of the skintight pants, but the upper portion of the costume was also on-point. A brown bomber jacket complete with fur trim and press-on patches. It had been a while since he had last played Overwatch, but something did seem missing...

As if she had read his mind, Lily answered his question.

"Callie told me she's taking care of the chronal accelerator," she explained, gesturing to her chest. Of course--the character Tracer had time manipulation powers, controlled by a big glowing machine on her chest.

"And the shoes," she added, raising one leg slightly and wiggling the toes of her bare foot. "And the goggles."

"Ooooh, say 'chronal accelerator' again," Ryan asked with mock lecherousness.

"Chronal... Accelerator..." she said with jokingly sultry slowness as she stepped closer toward him.

"Oh, I love it when you talk nerdy to me," Ryan replied with exaggerated pleasure that, if he was being honest with himself, wasn't that exaggerated. Lily didn't share his love of video games or other nerdy things and it was really cool to hear her have some amount of familiarity with them.

She was now standing directly before him, their knees brushing against each other.

"Of course, there are plenty of other things to love too," he added, leaning forward to caress the skintight fabric stretched over her calves. His hands ran slowly upwards, lightly squeezing her thighs before cupping her firm ass cheeks.

They felt just as great as they had looked.

Lily moaned softly to herself as he gently massaged her buttocks. He eventually ran one hand upwards, under the jacket to caress her lower back. But, from their current positions, he couldn't reach much further.

Sensing his desire, Lily dropped to her knees and began to unbutton his pants. In their relationship, this kind of escalation was not at all out of the ordinary. Lily loved to give blowjobs, although she was rarely in the mood to receive sexual pleasure herself.

"No messing up the costume though, okay?" she warned, pulling his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

Ryan raised his hands to the sky jokingly.

Lily smiled and rolled her eyes. She began stroking his erection slowly.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, she looked up at him.

"You ever fancy shaggin a lesbian?" she asked in an absolutely atrocious British accent.

Ryan couldn't help himself and broke out in a fit of laughter, which lasted so long, he actually began to lose a bit of his erection.

"Oh, god, I can't, with that accent," he finally managed, wiping a tear from his eye. The character Tracer was, indeed, British. And, cannonically, a lesbian. So, the statement checked out, absurd as it was.

Amused with herself, Lily massaged his balls with one hand while she tenderly stroked with the other--his erection was back to full force in no time.

"So, you did your character research," Ryan declared, impressed.

"I mean, looking at all these reference images, I couldn't help but get curious," she replied. "All those characters have such deep backstories. I admit, I got into quite a hole of research one night. It was kind of a shame when I looked at the gameplay and it's just people scrambling around at insane speeds murdering each other over and over."

Ryan chuckled at her assessment of things.

"Yeah, I doubt it's a game you would like," he admitted.

"You've played it before?" she asked.

"When it first came out. Not for very long though. You know me--I like games with a bit more of a story to them."

Lily continued to stroke.

"Did you think Tracer was hot, when you played?" she asked.

Ryan scoffed at the question.

"Of course."

Lily giggled.

"But, was she, like, your favorite?"

Ryan thought back.

"I mean, not necessarily," he admitted reluctantly. He didn't want to lie, but he also didn't want to insult the woman currently jerking him off.

"Hey, I won't be offended," Lily assured him. "Remember, Callie picked this, not me."

"Okay, well, to be honest, I'd have to say--"

"No, wait!" Lily interrupted him. "I bet I know. Let's count to three and then say it together."

Ryan chuckled nervously. It sounded like a fun enough game, but what if she was wrong...

"Okay," he replied hesitantly.

"One," she started.

"Two."

"Three."

"D.Va!" they said in unison, laughing together at the outcome of the game.

"Sorry I'm not a nerdy gamer girl," Lily said, with just a light amount of bitterness in her tone. This was in reference to the character: D.Va's backstory was that she was a professional gamer who used her gaming skills to become an expert mech pilot. The comparison had revealed some insecurities Lily had about herself and their relationship--Ryan liked video games and she, well, she kind of sucked at playing them.

Ryan chose his response carefully.

"You don't have to be. You're really smart, hard working and passionate about what you do. That's what I like about you. Not whether or not you can play video games well."

Lily looked up at him and smiled.

"And, if we're talking physically, you've got it all," Ryan continued. "Long hair, cute face, slim build..."

These were all descriptions that fit with both Lily and the character D.Va.

"Okay, okay, okay," Lily said, swiping at the air as if she were trying to swat away an insect. "Enough talk. This is supposed to be a blowjob."

"Ugh, if you insist," Ryan replied jokingly.

Lily flashed a smile before she made good on her word and brought her lips to the head of his cock. She kissed it wetly in time with her strokes until it was slick and glistening. Then, pressing the frenulum to her tongue, she wrapped her lips around the head, bobbing down and then up again, slowly and in time with the strokes she was still making with her hand.

Ryan had received a lot of blowjobs in the six months he had been with Lily, but they never got old. His natural instinct was to relax into the couch, close his eyes and let the pleasure wash over him.

But he reminded himself what was special about this blowjob and wriggled forward in the seat for a better position. From this position, he could peek over his partner's head and down to her ass. Because she normally never wore yoga pants or leggings, the sight of her firm, round ass, wrapped tightly in orange fabric, was definitely a sight to see. Her bare soles and toes peeked out slightly and her butt squished pleasingly against her heels, in time with the bobbing of her upper body.

When she added a little twisting of her wrist to things, Ryan knew he wasn't far from finishing.

"Oh, fuck, I'm almost there baby," he moaned, as a courtesy.

To his surprise, she abruptly stopped, withdrawing her hands and her mouth.

"You swallow really well--I don't think it will make a mess at all," Ryan pleaded. He had been so close...

"Oh, I know that," Lily said, grinning and delicately wiping saliva from the sides of her mouth with the back of her hand. "I stopped because I have two more outfits to show you."

"Fuuuuuck," Ryan groaned in exasperation as he sank back into the couch.

Lily laughed at his predicament.

"Your patience will be rewarded," she promised. Ryan perked up at this. This vague promise might mean that they would have sex this evening, not just a blowjob. "Now sit here while I go change."

Frustrated but eager to see how the evening would unfold, Ryan absentmindedly played with himself as he greedily watched Lily walk away to the closet, her ass dancing playfully with each step.

After only a short wait he heard her call out to him.

"Okay, fair warning--this one isn't nearly as sexy."

"Okay..." Ryan replied suspiciously.

When Lily stepped out from the closet, the costume was, again, instantly recognizable: Snow White. Like, the old-school Disney Snow White. While definitely not titillating, the yellow skirt and blue blouse (complete with high backed white collar and puffy shoulders) were cute enough.

Something about it was a little off though. As Lily strode toward him, he noticed that she had one arm held behind her back.

"Concealing the battle ax part of the ensemble?" Ryan joked, trying to peer behind her.

"No," Lily said with a good natured chuckle. "It's just that, I made this to fit Traci."

If this was the Traci that Ryan was picturing, a mutual acquaintance of theirs through the campus LGBTQ+ student group, he thought he understood the issue. Traci was a large woman. Anything made for her would have to be quite a few sizes bigger than something fit for Lily.

His suspicions were confirmed when she released her grip from the back, letting the dress, which was actually one piece even though it looked like two, slump forward. The hem of the yellow skirt sank to the floor and the chest of the dress sagged down, far enough to reveal Lily's black sports bra beneath it.

"So, of course the fit looks ridiculous on me," she explained, examining herself.

"You nailed all the details though," Ryan admitted. "The shoulder thingies look really cool."

"Thanks!" Lily replied appreciatively. "They weren't all that hard to make, even though they look complex."

Looking down at Ryan, who was still nude from the waist down, she added with a chuckle: "sorry I couldn't keep up your boner."

"No worries," Ryan laughed back, still scrutinizing the outfit. "That skirt looks as big as a tent..."

"Hey, don't be mean to Traci!" she replied defensively.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," Ryan apologized, getting off the couch and shuffling over to Lily on his knees. "I just meant that, on you, it looks like there's enough room to live in there..."

With that, he lifted up the hem of the dress and crawled underneath. Lily giggled as he kissed her bare legs, starting with the tops of her bare feet and working his way up her ankles and then to her calves and thighs. Lily's long, long legs had always driven him wild--her pale skin was perfectly smooth, soft and warm.

When he got to her ass, he had a little difficulty, due to the waist of the dress. To help him out, Lily hiked up the dress, giving him both better access to her body as well as a welcome influx of fresh air as the hem rose above the ground.

He pulled her panties down with little difficulty and blindly tossed them aside from underneath the dress.

Now with plenty of room, Ryan greedily rimmed her ass--her pussy, as they both liked to think of it--while he squeezed her cheeks with both hands. Lily moaned in pleasure as his tongue swirled around her opening.

"Scoot with me," she said, sounding impatient and desirous.

Following her lead, Ryan shuffled on his knees as she took small steps away from him. He wasn't sure what was going on until her upper body bent forward--she had led them to the big table and was, presumably, bent over it. The repositioning complete, she wiggled her ass invitingly and Ryan resumed eating her out.

When she was nice and wet, he began to gently probe with a middle finger, twisting and sliding it in gradually until it was buried as deep as it could go. From there, he made short, slow thrusts, pressing his finger against her "p-spot".

Lily moaned more deeply at this. In the past months, Ryan had gotten quite good at finding this spot and stimulating it.

His free hand ran up her thigh and onward to her flat, smooth stomach. He would have liked to have reached up further to play with her nipples--she had such sensitive nipples--but, within the confines of the dress, he couldn't quite make it. Instead, he worked his way down.

Lily didn't like having her penis stimulated directly. At least, not in a way that could be likened to "male" masturbation. So, instead, Ryan's hand brushed past her small stiff erection and began to rub below it, at her perineum.

She moaned even louder as his two hands pleasured her in two different ways.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good," she exclaimed.

Lily rarely swore and if she was busting out a "fuck", that meant she wasn't far from the edge.

So, just as she had done to him minutes prior, Ryan abruptly stopped. He withdrew both hands from her body and emerged from beneath the dress, eager to see the look on her face.

"Oh, you horrible tease," she sighed, glancing up at him. She was indeed bent over the table in the center of the room, looking weak with pleasure.

12