Lily's Playlist Pt. 26

Story Info
You've got to know when to hold em; know when to fold em.
10.1k words
4.65
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janay333
Janay333
39 Followers

🎼The Gambler

Jake called me when they arrived in Vegas on Thursday. I told him to live it up and enjoy his time without me. He responded by saying he was counting down the seconds until I got there. Judging by the pictures posted on social media, he wasn't desperately awaiting my arrival as he claimed. I was glad Jake was having fun, but I couldn't wait to join in. I already had a plan to ensure no drama, fights, or misunderstandings. I planned to be the perfect girlfriend for Jake. I was going to stick by his side, cater to him and show him he had no reason to ever doubt my loyalty or feelings for him. I hoped showing him he would never have to fear me cheating would help with his trust issues. I didn't mind working with him and his trust now that I knew what the issue was.

My plan also erased the uncomfortable feeling about being around everyone. Once they saw how good we were together, they would get over whatever misconceptions they had about me. As long as they saw we were in a committed relationship, that's what mattered to me.

I ducked out of the clinic as soon as my last appointment was over. I didn't even bring my work bag so I would have no reason to pass Sandra's office. I left with my patient and rushed home. I took a 5-minute shower and changed into ripped jeans, a white tank, and a cardigan. While I waited for an Uber, I double-checked to make sure I had everything I needed in my 3 bags. I had a rolling luggage bag, a matching carry-on bag, and a clutch purse for my keys and wallet. I wasn't checking in any bags to save time and money. When the car arrived, I threw my things in the trunk and hopped in. We barely beat the traffic on the way to the airport. I thanked the driver and tipped him before heading inside. About an hour later, I made it through boarding and security and was seated. I pulled out my phone and saw I had missed calls from Jasmine and Jake. I called Jake back first.

"Hey, Cariño. Did you get off on time?" Jake questioned.

"I did. I'm at the airport right now." I replied.

"Give Jasmine a call. They should be there soon." he requested.

"She's my next call babe."

"Ok. Call me before you board."

"Will do."

After I got off the phone, I called Jasmine. She informed me they were waiting for the TSA check. I told her where she could find me. 15 minutes later, they joined me. After we said hello, we headed to a bar. I requested wine. I wanted to sleep on the plane ride so I would be well-rested for the night. When Reggie left to retrieve our drinks, Jasmine turned to me.

"So you and Jake ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, no thanks to you. What did you tell him? He thought I didn't want to come." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I stretched the truth a little and said you were debating coming. Only because he thought y'all were cool." Jasmine replied.

"We were. Everyone else was making a big deal of it." I countered.

"Lily, we couldn't even talk about it without you looking ready to cry. I love y'all together. I love my brother, but don't be afraid to call him out on his bullshit. You don't deserve to pay for what that bitch put him through." Jasmine finished before Reggie came back.

I drank two glasses of wine before I settled my bill and we headed back to wait for the plane. I called Jake as we were boarding and told him I would call again once we arrived. By the time the plane was ascending, I was knocked out.

I slept through the majority of our flight. Vegas was two hours behind our time, so it was still early in the evening when we arrived. I tried to call Jake, but he didn't answer. I sent him a text while we waited to get off the plane.

We hurried to the baggage claim to retrieve their bags. While they waited, I went to the bathroom. I was debating grabbing something to eat. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, but food left my mind when I saw Jake standing with Jasmine and Reggie. I hurried right over. He smiled at me as I hugged him. I realized it had only been a day, but I was so excited to see him again. He looked relaxed and sexy in a plain white t-shirt and cargo shorts.

"What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting at the hotel?" I asked him.

"I didn't wanna wait any more seconds." He smiled at me.

I grinned and kissed him.

"Aww, how cute!" Jasmine cheered.

Jake grabbed my hand and led us to the exit. We piled into a shuttle van from the hotel. Once we were settled and on our way, Jake told us the plans for the night. Omar set up reservations for dinner at a restaurant at the casino resort in a few hours. Once we arrived at the resort, Jake and I left Jasmine and Reggie to check in while we went to our room. I took in the decor on the way. The Egyptian theme was very well done. The elevator ride was an experience in itself. Since the hotel was a pyramid, it traveled up the slanted sides at an angle. It felt like we were going sideways. It was so cool. Looking at the casino from above felt like seeing an alternative Egyptian universe, just with flashing lights and slot machines.

"Ohmigosh. I'm so excited!" I gushed to Jake. He smiled at me.

"Come check out the room." He said once we stopped at our floor. I followed him out of the elevator to our room. He pulled out the hotel key and opened the door.

I walked in and was immediately surprised. It was a different room than the one he showed me online. It was bigger, with a separate living area including a wet bar and a breakfast nook. The view from the window included the strip and a great view of the surrounding hotels. The bedroom had a king bed and the same view as the living room. Even the bathroom was impressive, with a separate shower, bath, and dual vanity.

"Jake, this is not the same room, but it's so nice!" I smiled.

"Birthday upgrade." He revealed, watching me as I stood in the window.

"The view was amazing last night, right?" I asked Jake. I was sure it would be at night with the hotels, casinos and buildings lit up.

"It's better right now." He informed me as he walked over to me.

"Really? Even without the strippers?" I teased him, over my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me.

"There were no strippers here last night." He said, before kissing me on my neck.

"That's not what I heard..." I shuddered, as his lips sent sparks all over my body.

"You heard wrong." He turned me around so I was facing him and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Thank you for coming Lily." He said simply.

I pulled my head back to look up into his eyes. "There's no place I'd rather be than right here with you."

He leaned in to kiss me. His kiss started off sweet and gentle but intensified as we held each other closer. The only thing that stopped our make-out was my stomach growling.

Jake pulled away. "I'm guessing there is another place you'd rather be. Anywhere with food?" He grinned.

"Shut up! I worked through my lunch today. I only had time for wine at the airport." I told him.

"Get dressed. I'll go get you something to snack on."

"Ok."

He left and I jumped in the shower. I rushed out when I heard the room phone ringing. It was Jasmine, asking if I wanted to get dressed with her. I told her I had already taken a shower and she replied she could come to our room. I told her to give me five minutes and I would call her back.

I texted Jake to make sure he was ok with that. When he replied that he was, I called her and Rocky to see if everyone wanted to get dressed together. Jasmine told me she would call Kelly and Tanya, Jake's cousin's girlfriend, to see if they wanted to join. 10 minutes later, Jasmine, Rocky, and Brandon had made it over.

I guessed Rocky was right about Brandon needing to relax. He actually greeted me with a genuine smile and hug. It was before Jake returned with a slice of pizza from the food court, so I knew it wasn't for Jake's benefit.

Brandon cocked an eyebrow at me after Jake surrendered the slice of pizza. "You know we're getting dressed to go eat right?"

"Yeah, but I'm hungry now." I informed him, taking a hearty bite of the pepperoni pizza.

"Who said something about you showing your inner fat kid?" Rocky mused.

"Whatever... Where are we going to eat anyway?" I asked Jake, changing the subject. Forrest made that comment, but I didn't wanna talk about him around Jake.

"I'm not sure," Jake answered. There was a knock at the door and he went to go answer it. Kelly and Omar joined us in the living area.

"What restaurant are we going to?" Jake asked Omar.

"Tacos and Tequila." Omar answered.

I grinned at Jake. "Typical. Are we going to wear sombreros and dance in a circle too?" I joked.

Jake laughed while Omar turned to me.

"You do know the guy you're dating is Mexican?" He asked me.

I gave Omar a fake, sugary sweet smile. "I sure do. I even brought a pinata for his birthday."

Everyone laughed but Omar.

"She's joking Omar." Jake smiled.

When the boys left, we got glammed up for the night. Jasmine helped everyone with their hair. Rocky even talked to her about setting up a hair appointment because she was ready for something different.

Rocky and I put on the Bebe dresses we bought at the mall. Rocky had her hair in upright pinned curls that fell to her neck. It looked amazing with her subtle, fresh-faced make-up and sexy yellow dress. I wore my hair straight, all pushed over one side of my shoulder with my bangs swept over my forehead. I wanted to make sure my hair didn't cover up the cut-out back of the dress. My make-up was more dramatic featuring gold shimmer and coral pink lipstick.

Jasmine wore a sequin crocodile minidress. Her make-up looked amazing with fake lashes and bold red lipstick. Her hair was in thick, wild, sexy curls. Kelly wore a navy blue jumpsuit that her breasts looked amazing in. Even I couldn't help looking at her cleavage. Her make-up was the most dramatic, with thick dark liner and wine red lips. She looked stunning with her black hair flowing in waves like a dark curtain framing her face.

We got looks from both men and women as we made our way down to the lobby. The only person's attention I wanted was Jake's. Warmth spread throughout my body at his heated gaze. He looked me over twice from the top of my head to the point of the heels he bought me before he stood from the lounger he was sitting on.

He looked a sexy mixture of casual but dressy in dark khakis and a forest green v-neck shirt.

"Cariño, you look so beautiful." He said as I settled by his side.

I smiled at the surprised tone in his voice. "Sounds like you had doubts..."

"Not at all. You just look better than I could imagine."

"Good answer." I said, kissing him on the cheek. "You look great too."

Malik and Colton were already at the restaurant. When Frankie and Tonya showed up, joined them. We were seated right away at a large table. It was a good thing Omar made reservations because it was crowded, but I wasn't giving him any kudos.

"What are you getting?" Jake asked me, as I perused the menu.

"Tacos and tequila." I answered.

Jake laughed at me. "For real..."

I laughed too. "I am! Just trying to figure out which ones I want to try."

"Let's share tacos and do a flight of tequilas." Jake suggested.

"Perfect!"

We ordered an assortment of tacos and towers of different tequila shots for the entire group. I was sure there were differences in the flavor, but by my 4th sample shot, I couldn't tell the fucking difference. As the shots disappeared, our table was growing more loud and more obnoxious, but in a fun way (I hoped). Eventually, we went around the table and all toasted the birthday boy.

Malik started it off. "Happy birthday man! I would wish you happiness and love and success and shit, but looking around this table, I know you got it!"

"I wish you more happiness, love, success, and shit." Colton followed up. I laughed at him.

"To the last year of your 20s! Time to turn up!" Brandon said in his Kevin Hart voice. We all busted up laughing.

"Turn down. You're too damn old primo!" Frankie grinned. Jake laughed harder.

"Turn down for what!!! " Jasmine smiled at him. "Happy birthday big brother. You're only as old as you feel!"

"And how you act. Here's to growing the fuck up." Rocky toasted, with a wry smile on her face. To everyone else, it seemed playful, but I could tell by the look in her eyes, that she was dead serious.

"Ouch!" Rocky exclaimed when I "accidentally" stepped on her toe. She glared at me.

"My bad." I smiled.

"As someone who has grown up with you, I wanna say I'm proud of you." Omar started. "You've been my best friend since the 2nd grade. We've seen so many different people come and go, but we're still best friends. More than that, we're family. That means we stick together no matter what." Omar went on.

Jake nodded at him. I literally had to focus on my taco sitting in front of me to keep from rolling my eyes. Like come on dude. We had been drinking, but fuck, he was doing the most! Just say happy birthday and keep it fucking moving.

"We came so far together, I feel like we made it man! I wish you a happy birthday and success and love, but wisdom too. So come next year, we'll be right here. Maybe upgraded, but right back here." Omar finally finished. I could have sworn he eyeballed me on that last sentence... I wanted to ask him what the fuck he meant by that, but I bit my tongue, again. I was afraid my tongue was going to bleed!

"What da?.." Rocky muttered under her breath as Jake and Omar took a shot together. She looked at Brandon and me. "What the fuck is this? Started from the bottom now we're here? Drake looking ass-"

"Rocky!" I interrupted her, holding my laughter. Barely. Brandon didn't. He laughed out loud and Rocky joined him.

"What's so funny?" Jake asked, putting his arm around me to pull me closer.

"Nothing. I just wanna say happy birthday. And... I'll make it like your birthday every day. I'll be your gift. And give you something good to celebrate." I blurted out, smiling at Jake.

"Really cariño? I've listened to your horrible music long enough to know that's a song." Jake grinned.

Kelly smiled. "I thought that sounded familiar."

"Katy Perry." Jasmine laughed.

"Would you rather I sing Las Mañanitas to you?" I asked.

"No babe. Stick to Katy Perry." Jake said quickly.

Everyone laughed as I kissed him on the lips. I flashed a smile to Omar when I pulled away. He just stared at us. After dinner, we made our way to the casino. Jake wanted to play at the tables. Watching him play wasn't my first choice of entertainment, but I wasn't leaving his side.

Jake surprised me by making me sit at the blackjack table.

"Jake, no. I have no idea how to bet." I declined.

"I got that. Just play your hand." He said, standing behind me with his hand resting on my waist.

"How much is that?" I asked as he placed the bet on the table.

"Don't worry about that."

"Jake, no! At least use my money." I protested.

"¡Cállate y juegas! {Shut up and play}." He said in my ear.

I did. And lost.

"I can't focus until I know how much the chips are!" I complained.

Jake then told me the amounts. I played the next hand and lost.

"What's your excuse now?" Jake laughed.

"¡Cállate!"

After a few more hands, I had the betting down and Jake sat beside me and played his own hand. Now that I had the betting down, I was having so much fun. The free drinks while we gambled definitely kept me in high spirits. Even as I lost my money and Omar and Kelly joined us. In between tables, Jake and I planned what we would do if we hit it big.

"I'm gonna buy a plane." He announced to us. "Then I'm going to learn how to fly it and just go wherever I want. Barbados one week. Spain the next." He explained.

"Babe! You can come visit me on the island I'm going to buy!" I said as we made our way around the casino. We were trying to find a roulette table. Jake had a feeling. He needed to bet his money on odd red.

"An island? Really?" Kelly smiled.

"Yes. Lilyland. Or Lilytopia. Or just Lily's island." I contemplated.

"You don't wanna travel with me?" Jake asked.

"I do, but the island will be our home and investment so we don't run out of money." I planned out.

"Why isn't his name in the title then?" Omar asked.

"Cause that's douchey. You can name the plane Jake. THERE IT IS!!!" I exclaimed, excitedly, pointing out the roulette table.

Jake pulled out the rest of his chips.

"Wait!" I said, pulling out my chips too. "You bet red. I'll bet odd."

"No." He laughed. "What if my feeling is wrong?"

"Shhhh!" I said, covering his mouth. "Besides, it's not my money. It's my dad's."

"Your dad gave you money?" Jake asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. He's such a control freak. It's ridiculous. He thinks of the worst-case scenarios and then sends me money like it will prevent it from happening."

I placed my money on odd. Jake placed his on red. Kelly and Omar just watched. When the ball landed on red 27, Jake and I both freaked the fuck out.

"No fucking way!" Omar exclaimed, as Jake and I laughed.

"Ohmigod! Is that enough for my island?" I shrieked.

Jake shook his head. "No, but it's a start."

"How did you do that? Birthday luck?" I interrogated Jake.

"Naw. I got lucky before my birthday." Jake said, pulling me in for a kiss. I almost forgot where we were until the dealer cut in.

"Are you pressing your luck?" He asked.

"Fuck no!" I exclaimed, breaking away from Jake. We quickly pulled our money from the table.

"Ready to go upstairs?" Jake whispered in my ear after we gathered our chips.

I flushed. "Whatever you want. It's your birthday."

Jake grinned. " Remember you said that." He turned around to Omar and Kelly. "We're going to our room. See y'all in the morning."

"See ya."

"Goodnight."

I smiled at them before grabbing Jake's arm as we headed to our room.

-------------------------------

RING

"Jake..." I moaned, burrowing into the bed the next morning. "Phone."

"You answer it. " He murmured.

"It's on your side." I whined at the ringing.

"It's my birthday. Whatever I want right?"

"Not till Tuesday." I corrected him when the ringing finally stopped. I cuddled against him, so close to falling back asleep when the phone rang again.

He groaned and got up to answer it. I stretched out in the big, comfortable bed. My body was sore, but each ache reminded me of how much fun I had with Jake last night.

The night before, Jake fondled me from behind as we looked over the Vegas strip from the window in the bedroom. When he started to unhook my dress, I tried to relocate us to the bed, but he held me in place and removed it. He kissed me all over my body before propping me against the window. I moaned when he put on a condom and pushed inside of me. He didn't take me to bed until he was ready to change positions. One of the positions was me laying flat on my stomach and Jake taking me anally for the first time. He went slow and used plenty of lube, but it was uncomfortable at best and at some times, painful. I was able to rub my clit, which turned me on enough so I relaxed. Even though the pain subsided, I wasn't sure if I liked anal, but the sounds he made while he pumped into my ass were enough for me to want to try it again. We stayed up late exploring new positions; hence why we both were exhausted and unwilling to leave the comfort of the bed.

I tuned out his conversation as I snuggled in the bed. I was almost close to falling back asleep again when the covers were pulled off of me.

"Jake!!!" I curled up, glaring at him as the cold air from the ac blasted my naked body.

"Wake up. Time for breakfast."

"Fuck Breakfast." I declared, reaching for the comforter.

"Alright, I bought all-day passes. It's OK if you wanna skip breakfast and unlimited mimosas. I'm sure lunch will be just as good." Jake commented, throwing the covers at me.

Janay333
Janay333
39 Followers