Limited Dating Options Ch. 08

Story Info
Willa talk Wynonna into giving up something.
5.9k words
4.67
3.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Willa thought it would be easier to get that damn gun, but Wynonna kept it close to her at all times, even when she was sleeping. It took Wynonna ages to stop fucking Waverly long enough to sleep, finally giving Willa a chance to sneak in and steal it from her, only to end up accidentally waking her sisters and then having to lie about having a nightmare.

Which was meant to get her out of it, but it only ended up with her in bed being part of cuddling, which wasn't nearly as interesting or fun as being involved in the sex. So clearly Willa needed another strategy, something which would really distract Wynonna, or at least wear her out. And ideally be more fun than what they had been doing lately.

Luckily she came up with the perfect thing, and when she did Willa practically ran into the living room to tell her siblings. Once she got there, she wrinkled her nose up as she found Waverly sitting on Wynonna's lap, the two of them giggling and kissing like the most sickeningly in love couple they were. Fuck, it was so disturbing to see them flaunt their incestuous relationship.

Which some might think of as ironic, considering Willa's relationship with the Demon, but that was good and wholesome compared to this atrocity. But Willa did her best to hide her true feelings as Waverly reluctantly broke the kiss and her two sisters turned to look at her.

"Can we help you?" Waverly asked.

"Well... I know we agreed that me joining your relationship was your call, and I totally respect your decision." Willa said as convincingly as she could while approaching.

"But?" Waverly frowned.

"No but." Willa lied, "I really do respect the decision... but, what if I gave you another offer?"

"What kind of offer?" Wynonna frowned, and then when Waverly glared at her she protested, "What? We might as well hear her out."

"Well said, sis." Willa said, taking a seat on the couch next to them and then taking Wynonna's hand in both of hers, "I know what you have with Waverly is special, but can you honestly say it really satisfies you? Because sure, you might like topping a total bottom like her, but you're not a total top. No, you like it both ways. Guys and girls, top and bottom. Or do you remember how easily I topped you?"

"Waverly is enough." Wynonna said simply, learning from her earlier mistake, "More than. I mean sure, yeah, I like both, but I choose Waverly. I will always choose Waverly."

"What if you didn't have too?" Willa pushed.

"Meaning?" Waverly frowned suspiciously.

"Well, I know Wynonna got it into her head that we need to be one big happy family, and maybe that would work best for her, but not for us. Not for me." Willa said truthfully, before beginning to bend the truth, "I love you both, I really do. But I'm not in love with you. I love you in a way a sister shouldn't, but it's not the same as what you guys feel for each other."

"Damn right it's not." Waverly grumbled.

Ignoring her younger sibling Willa continued, "But Wynonna is going to screw up. She always does, and already has. First by screwing me without Waverly's consent, next, who knows? I know, I know, I know, don't interrupt Wynonna. I know you love Waverly, and will try really, really hard not to mess up again, but you can't guarantee it, and you know it. So how about a precaution? A previously agreed on arrangement where whenever Wynonna feels the urge to get dominated and fucked, she comes to me. Not some random guy at a bar who might be a Demon, or have an STD, or worse be clingy. And Wynonna wouldn't have to swallow her pride and convinced that ginger butch to top her. No, she'd have her family to take care of her, just the way she always wants. Best of all, I would understand where Waverly would be with this. Either helping me fuck her, or just watching."

There was a brief pause and then Waverly asked, "What makes you think Wynonna wants to be topped? Because she ate your pussy while you were being mean? That's nothing. She goes down on me all the time, only I'm not a bitch about it. And she wasn't interested in letting Nicole top her at all."

"She let me top her." Willa smirked, then clarified before Waverly could say anything else, "She let me fist her, and I could tell she wanted more."

Turning her attention back to her middle sister Waverly asked, "Wynonna, is that true?"

Wynonna bit her lip for a few long seconds, and then quickly reassured, "Waves, I know I screwed up last time, but I'll never do that again. I swear. You're enough. End of story."

Another pause and then Waverly pushed, "Is this something you want?"

"Not if it costs me you." Wynonna quickly protested, and then when Waverly just stared at her for a few long seconds she lowered her head and admitted, "But if it didn't... yeah. It's something I'd want."

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet as Waverly was clearly debating, and then the youngest Earp softly said, "Okay."

Lifting her head Wynonna checked, "Okay?"

"Okay." Waverly repeated, smiled softly, "I'd do anything to make you happy."

"Oh Waverly!" Wynonna exclaimed happily, kissing all over her own sister's face making them both giggle before she added, "You're the best girlfriend ever."

"And don't you forget it?" Waverly grinned, leaning down for another deep kiss with her beloved middle sister.

Willa was then forced to watch the obscene sight of her sisters kissing for a few long seconds before she cleared her throat to get their attention and then told them, "Yes, well... how about a trial run? You know, to seal the deal?"

"What did you have in mind?" Wynonna grinned.

"An ass fucking." Willa admitted, before explaining, "Think about it, what better way than to solidify our new arrangement then you bending over like a little bitch and taking it up the ass for me?"

"I... I guess." Wynonna stammered and blushed.

"What? It's not like you've never done it before." Willa pointed out before Wynonna gave a look causing her to frown, "Wait, really? Never?"

"Nope." Wynonna admitted bashfully, "I was always more a butt fucker than a butt fuckee. More than happy to give, but never to receive."

"Even with guys?" Waverly asked out of curiosity.

"No." Wynonna laughed, "I offered every time they did, which normally shut them up fast, but I never liked any of them enough to do it any possible way. But girls? I love butt fucking girls. Especially when they looked like you. And to actually get to fuck you in the butt, oh Waverly, that's pure fucking heaven."

"But you're curious about being on the receiving end?" Willa jumped on the opportunity, "But not for the ginger bitch, or even your precious Waverly?"

"Waverly's a natural bottom." Wynonna shrugged, "And Nicole, who isn't that bad BTW, wasn't interested in me."

"And even if she was, she wouldn't be dominant enough for you. Not like me." Willa added, the look on Wynonna's face telling her she was right, "Well, I can't think of a better time to give you a taste of your own medicine."

"If she doesn't like it, you'll stop?" Waverly checked.

"Of course." Willa said dismissively, before promising, "But she won't, will you Wynonna?"

"No." Wynonna murmured, not taking her eyes off of Waverly, "But, you sure about this baby girl?"

"If it's what you want, absolutely." Waverly said firmly.

"Okay." Wynonna said softly, before grinning, "Wanna prepare me?"

"Oh yes." Waverly grinned.

"Waverly is awesome at eating ass." Wynonna turned to their elder sister and happily exclaimed with a grin, "And with just about everything else."

"I bet." Willa said dryly, "But we should probably do this upstairs, don't you think?"

"Oh absolutely." Waverly agreed with her eldest sister for once, then telling the middle sister, "And we should go to your room."

"Works for me." Wynonna shrugged, standing up and then smiling. "I love you Waverly."

"I love you too Wynonna." Waverly beamed.

Which of course led the incestuous lovebirds to lock lips again, and again Willa was disgusted mostly because she couldn't look away. Then after a far longer than necessary kiss Wynonna and Waverly finally broke apart, got up, and headed in the direction of the stairs with Willa following close behind.

Which Willa tried to tell herself was just coincidence, or an excuse to stare at the gun which was hers by right, but inevitably she ended up staring at Wynonna's ass and found herself once again daydreaming about fucking it. A sick and twisted dream which she didn't wake up from until they arrived at their destination, at which point Willa found herself being pulled into a kiss with one of her sisters.

Automatically she lifted her hands to try and push her away, but without even having to remind herself about her plan Willa found herself relaxing into the embrace, and even pulling her sister closer. Then after a few long minutes that sister pulled back, and Willa was surprised to find it was Waverly, who gave her a hard to read expression, before grabbing Wynonna's face and pulling her into a kiss.

Willa then kissed Wynonna as soon as the middle sister's lips were free, completing the set. The three Earp sisters then repeated the process, in no particular order, the one not involved in the kiss removing an article of clothing until all three were pressing their naked bodies together as they continued making out.

Then Willa broke her latest quick with Wynonna, held her in place, and then after a moment to get her breath slapped her ass and ordered, "Bend over and give me your ass!"

"Yes Ma'am." Wynonna gave a mocking salute, although her tone was clearly nervous.

Which brought Willa almost as much twisted joy as turning to Waverly and ordering, "Well, what are you waiting for? Get your precious top's ass hole ready for me to fuck."

Waverly blushed furiously at that order, and opened her mouth to respond, but what could she possibly say? She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be grateful and say yes and thank you, or be insulted and say screw you and call the whole thing off, or even helpful and offer to get Willa a cock and suck it or cover it with lube.

She knew what Wynonna would probably say if the roles were reversed, but that's just it. She wasn't Wynonna. And this wasn't about her, it was about Wynonna. What the most important person in her life wanted, and how Waverly could help her get it. And again, Waverly would do absolutely anything for Wynonna, so after a long pause of her just standing there dumbly she nodded and turned to her favourite sister.

This actually caused Waverly to briefly pause again, as Wynonna had just crawled into the centre of the bed, her well-rounded yet firm ass pointed directly at her, and fuck, Wynonna was always making a fuss about Waverly's ass, but Waverly was far from the only Earp sister who should be proud of her derriere.

Waverly had eaten it before, but never like this. Never when it really mattered, and that just pushed Waverly into giving the woman she loved the best rim job ever. Or at least the most thorough. So there was no gentle teasing of Waverly kissing Wynonna's ass cheeks or anything like that, just the youngest Earp jumping on the bed behind her older sibling and burying her face directly into her butt.

Once Waverly's face was firmly embedded between those cheeks she frantically began licking her big sister's butt hole, causing Wynonna to let out the most wonderful cries. But surprisingly Wynonna had nothing to say, probably because she was feeling nervous about what was about to happen.

Which was understandable, after all Waverly had been nervous during every first time she'd had with Wynonna, but she wanted to make this as pleasurable as possible for her, which meant literally pushing her tongue into her sister's ass. Waverly didn't get very far, as unlike her little sister Wynonna wasn't an ass slut, at least not yet, but she got further than she thought she would, and more importantly she got more time than she thought she would, Willa letting Waverly eat Wynonna's ass for what felt like hours before finally speaking up.

Which was partly because Willa was retrieving a strap-on, attaching it to herself and then covering it in lube, but again she was also lost in the obscene sight, with an extra specially perverted idea to bring up when she finally found the willpower to speak up, "Stick a finger in her, Waverly. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, stick your finger up her butt, and it will be like we're taking her cherry together."

Unsurprisingly Wynonna loved this idea, "Oh fuck yeah Waves, finger my butt! Eat it and finger fuck it so it's nice and ready for Willa's cock! Oh God, I want you to take it in turns. I want my sisters to take it in turns with my fucking ass hole! Oh fuck me, I was beginning to think I would never find anyone I actually wanted to take me in that hole, but now here you are, mmmmmmmm, my two perfect sisters, ready to pop my last cherry together. God, I can't believe we're doing this. I love you both so much. Oh yes, please Waverly, finger me! Finger my butt, oh God! Ah shit! Yessssssss, stick your finger up my ass! Your whole fucking finger! Oh Waverly!"

As Wynonna continued to babble Waverly cautiously removed her tongue from her big sister's butt hole and replaced it with her index finger. Well, she briefly paused to suck her finger, as it was the only form of lube she had at that second, but then she was pressing it against Wynonna's ass hole and slowly pushing it in until she was knuckle deep inside that tight little bottom.

She then began sliding it in and out, in a way giving Wynonna her first ass fucking. It was so wonderful and intimate, and for a brief shining moment made Waverly feel like she was on the same page and not just with one sister, but with both. Then of course Willa had to ruin it by shoving her out of the way and taking her place.

"Out of the way!" Willa demanded as she pushed Waverly, then quickly explained, "That's more than enough for a whore like Wynonna. Besides, after everything she's done she should feel this a little. Oh yeah Wynonna, I want you to feel this. Feel my cock stretching you like never before. Oh fuck yeah, spread your cheeks bitch! I want the best possible look as I make your ass hole mine forever."

Willa couldn't believe that Wynonna obeyed right away, quickly pressing her face to the bed sheets and reaching back to grab her ass cheeks. What was even worse was then Wynonna slowly pulled apart those cheeks, offering up her most private hole, and the only virgin hole she had left, to her own sister. God, this woman truly had no shame.

Which luckily for them both Willa liked for some twisted reason. Just as she liked being given her little sister's virgin ass hole. Fuck, she needed to get away from her perverted sisters before their ways irreversibly rubbed off on her. But not before she got that damn gun. And more importantly right now, Wynonna Earp's anal cherry.

After a few long seconds of savouring that heavenly view Willa pressed the tip of her cock against Wynonna's ass hole and began slowly pushing forwards, making the anal ring stretch open and cause her sibling to let out a soft gasp of pain.

Of course that had nothing on the cry of pain which Wynonna let out when her back door was opened wide enough to allow a cock inside it for the very first time, which was of course her own sister's strap-on, the twisted bitch. Oh yes, Willa's strap-on violated Wynonna's butt, officially meaning the eldest sister had taken the middle sister's anal virginity. A fact that Willa chose to celebrate by taunting her sisters.

"It's in." Willa announced cockily, "I took your cherry. Me! Not your precious Waverly, or even that dyke cop. Me! Your big sister Willa. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, big sister Willa just took your slutty little bitch ass for the very first time. And... and no matter what happens, I'll always be the first. Your ass is mine now Wynonna! All mine!"

Typically there was no response from the pathetic little bitches. Not that Willa was really expecting one, and she certainly didn't wait around for it, as she was too busy pushing the rest of the strap-on deep into Wynonna's now formally virgin butt hole. Which she continued getting a perfect view of thanks to Wynonna continuing to submissively spread her ass cheeks, which again Willa found sick and twisted, but mostly because she couldn't look away from it.

Although it was comforting when she noticed that Waverly was just as enthralled by the woman who had always dominated her being anally violated, Willa even managing to briefly pull her gaze away from her sister's ass hole stretching around her dick over to her other sister.

Even when she wasn't glancing over to her Willa was extremely aware of Waverly's presence, the youngest of the three sisters gradually moving closer until her face was practically pressed up against Wynonna's butt cheeks just so she could watch her top getting her ass stuffed with strap-on. And that look on Waverly's face, oh that was worth Willa subjecting herself to the unthinkable act of lesbian incest.

Which was even better during the moment that Willa's thighs came to rest against Wynonna's butt cheeks, announcing that she had buried every single inch of her cock into her big sister's bottom, and made Wynonna her bottom. Which again Willa felt the need to taunt her sisters, especially Waverly, about.

Although Willa's assault on Waverly was more a by-product of taunting Wynonna, "You feel that, Wynonna? That's every single inch of my big dick inside your butt. And you know what that means, right? It means you're an anal whore, just like your precious Waverly. Oh God, both my sisters are total anal loving whores! Oh God! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it whore! Fucking take it! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, take it like the anal bitch you now are! My anal bitch, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, that's what you are! Nothing but anal addicted bottoms! Oh fuck yeah, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it!"

Waverly hadn't hesitated to surrender her anal virginity to Wynonna when her beloved sister had asked for it, but even after Wynonna effortlessly turned her into her anal whore Waverly hadn't exactly spent a lot of time watching anal porn or anything. She didn't have the time, given Wynonna's constant attention.

So actually watching the other woman getting sodomised was quite the experience, and at least part of the reason why she had agreed to this. She was glad she did, because the other reason was because she wanted to please Wynonna, and that was clearly the case given how eagerly she bent over and spread her cheeks, and the cries of pleasure she let out.

Of course it first those cries were of pure pain, and then mostly of it, as Willa was too rough on Wynonna, treating her virgin ass hole like it was Waverly's slutty little bitch hole, stuffing it full way to quickly and then barely pausing before thrusting in and out, officially beginning the sodomy. But Wynonna also cried out in pleasure, and eventually it was pure pleasure as her rectum relaxed, probably because she was an anal slut like Waverly instead of any skill Willa might have had.

Whatever the case though Waverly was glad for it, as she didn't like to see Wynonna in pain, and either way she just couldn't take her eyes off the obscene sight of the woman who had dominated her so effortlessly being dominated, which Waverly probably shouldn't have enjoyed as much as she did. But... she did.

Suddenly Willa pulled her cock out of her sister's ass, and pressed it against her other sister's mouth, while ordering, "Suck it Waverly! Suck Wynonna's ass off of my dick."

There was deafening silence for a few long seconds, and then Waverly did as she was told. Which in a way was no big deal, as she tasted her own butt on Wynonna's strap-on what felt like countless times now, but, of course, it was a big deal, because this wasn't Waverly tasting her own ass, but Wynonna's. She was tasting her top's ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12