All Comments on 'Limitless'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
CharetteCharette9 months ago

Hi Pan , I love this story , too bad it was not continued , how mother and sister continue to help enslave women to build the harem

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite9 months ago

Hot fun sexual tension and release.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

He mentally abused and broke a young woman turning her into a vegetable. Promises to never do that again.

Proceeds to break his sister and his mother anyway.

I hate antagonists like that: hypocritical rapists. One step removed from child molesters because legally their victims are able to consent but if the law was 18, or 16 or younger…then the rapists would sexually assault them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I reckon it might be worth editing all the "Limits" stories together into a fully chronological order, so we can see how it reads without constantly bouncing back and forth in time...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It seems I've read this before. Did you rewrite it?

cubespherecubesphere9 months ago

I would love to see a sequel series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with Whackadoodle. Breaking Marcie and not fixing her ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I too am conflicted. I really enjoyed the story up until this chapter. It went from working within one's own logic to completely manipulating them in the worst way. If I had known that the protagonist was going to break them beyond recognition, without true remorse or means to correct his own failures, I wouldn't have read past chapter 1. I really like your work, but this chapter turned all characters into 2D and leaves a sour taste on the series.

SpunkoliciousoSpunkoliciouso9 months ago

Incredible work. Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really like the story couldn’t been a lot better if you changed what happened to Marcie half the reason I read this was hoping you changed it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Encore and fix Marcie

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He should get someone who could fund their lifestyle.

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Peg8 months ago

Excellent series. We'll done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the nudging style of the mind control in this and HoN instead of just straight up brainwashing. Would love a sequel but hard to get hotter than the sister and mom in terms of naughtiness so maybe just a spiritual successor

LukasAngelisLukasAngelis8 months ago

Only thing I would have added was the MC knocking his sister and/or mother up. Then it would be ultimately complete

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very cheeky read. Well done

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

A very well thought out and written story and a fine finish(?) to the limits saga, though it does seem to leave the door open to more sequels, please. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is masterfully written, and in a way I enjoyed it. The time jumps are what makes it shine imo. But as others have said, I find the fate of Marcie and the way the protagonist deals with it to be unforgivable and outright disgusting, truly ruining the story for me. Which is a shame, because the writing and the way it's edited is truly top notch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope another slow burn brother-sister mind control story comes from this author soon. Absolutely love all their other work. Truly the best author in this niche

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really love this, could i suggest a possible epilogue chapter called 'Skye's the Limit' about the MC and Lucy's daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Came from more limits after the first flash forwards with Marcie to see if it git fixed. Since it doesn't, I am not going to bother reading the rest of the Limits saga. Shame, as you are a good writer, but I just cannot engage with how Marcie is treated. 2 stars just for that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Had to stop reading after it became obvious that Marcie wasn't going to recover. I was really really hoping she'd be alright. It was kinda hot at first, but honestly now I just feel gross. I really wish you had hadn't gone down this path.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Despite the well reasoned logic of people disliking Marcie’s condition, I will say that this story is not in the realm of smut, but rather a short story. Smut always ends perfectly with Mary sues and happily ever afters. This writer chose to include flaw and failure into a story. He could have just as easily written smut and signed off. But I do believe that the humanity of jack is quite lacking, even though there was added caution he just doesn’t seem to learn from his mistake. This series is a good read. This series is hot. And this series is human. Go (literally) fuck yourself elsewhere if you don’t like the plot of porn in all cases. And to the writer, a good option would’ve been to script and document his future sessions rather than freestyling them. That shows recognition and maturity to never cause that problem again.

blackstump666blackstump6667 months ago

Most bizarre style of writing ever. Impossible to read. Scrolling fast forward is tolerable but pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

People are coming to the end of this like it's not a fucking villain power fantasy. Jack is outright evil - for petty, selfish, and perverse reasons, he destroyed 4 people by any measure. His mother is trapped in a mental prison of his own, painstakingly crafted, design. His sister has been fundamentally re-written to where she only superficially resembles who she originally was and any decisions she makes are filtered through the changes he forced on her. I don't need to explain Marcie, and he systematically tortured a grieving man until he fucked his effectively comatose daughter to "help" her.

Even if Marcie was "healed", there's no redemption here. And that's what you come to the fucking Mind Control tag to read - there is no "good" when you're overwriting someone's free will. People get hurt, things don't work out perfectly, get over it.

5/5 - great read, series had a great slow burn to a fantastic finish. Extra star for the build up in the hypnosis and having consequences that most of these kinds of stories lack

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sincerely hoping that the author does another story in this style, if not a continuation of the story. The time jumps were cinematic and obviously packed in so much foreshadowing but also made the mind breaking so much hotter. Always was into b/s but this series got me so into mind control. Hoping more sibling mind control stuff from you soon.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

This was a Literary nightmare. For every two pages I'd load into Text Aloud, I'd have to spend 5 to 10 minutes editing out all the dot dot dots, the Uh's and Un's, just so I can listen to it. It was very interesting story and out of the tens of thousands of stories I've read here this is the first with this plot. People, how often do you pick up a novel and find 100 ellipsis when they're being used for a pause? In who's world. WTF is ... before the sentence begins or the end. Only at Literotica where some one reads a few stories and say, "Self, I can write too." But self has already picked up every bad habit that writer use at Literotica. I call about 12 writer the title of Author. 4 stars but could have been 5. I don't score like others because I was a Editor in Chief for 12 years, taught English lit for 4 until I took a Field Editors position in Alaska for a Hunting Magazine for 6 and retired because of my eyes. The need for the Text Aloud, best software to write Authors stories!

Imthepro217Imthepro2173 months ago

Ultimately, I couldn't finish it.

Not sure if that says more about me or the author.

SilvermireSilvermire3 months ago

He calls that 'love !!!?'.

Armany96Armany96about 1 month ago

Tu escrito parece más un guión de película y de hecho es impresionante uno de los mejores trabajos que he leído (ojala y hubiera más material de la serie )( y hubieras echo la historia menos compacta) por todo lo demás increíble

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This is increadibly sad. Author truly made me feel bad for everyone involved, and I very much dislike the rapist brother. So in that aspect, I guess the author succeeded? But if their goal was a hot story, they failed miserably in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No More Limits Previous Part