Limitless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session 8:

"Other than your fantasies, would you tell me what kind of thing gets you sexually excited?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what kind of thing gets you excited."

"Being touched by a boy that I like. Watching porn. Reading porn. Talking about sex. Playing with myself. When a hot guy won't stop checking me out."

"Wait, you get excited talking about sex?"

"Yes."

"What about when you're talking about sex with me?"

"Yeah. I guess."

Session 40:

"Tell me what kind of thing gets you sexually excited."

"Obeying you. Being touched by you. Playing with myself, thinking about you. When you check me out. Going down on you. Being hypnotized by you. Thinking about fucking you. Thinking about being used by you."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I get to obey you. Because I get to be used by you. Because I'm lucky enough to be wanted by you."

"Are you happier now than you were before we started fooling around?"

"Yes."

"Who do you love the most in the world?"

"You."

Aw, that was nice. Not the answer I was looking for, but y'know. Nice.

"Who else?"

"Mom."

"Do you want Mom to be happy?"

"Yes."

"Do you want Mom to be as happy as you are now?"

"Yes."

"Why are you so happy now?"

"Because I get to be my brother's slut."

"Do you think Mom would be happier if she got to be my slut as well?"

"No."

Damn it.

"Why not?"

"Because it isn't her fantasy."

I briefly considered explaining to Lucy that it hadn't been her fantasy either. After all, I'd given her a girl-boner for hypnosis now; maybe she'd be turned on by the fact that I'd implanted this fantasy.

But while I wasn't averse to taking risks to get where I wanted to be, I also wasn't going to just take them for the hell of it.

Not when there was another way.

"Would you believe me if I told you that it was?"

"Yes."

"It..."

I trailed off. A new trap had arisen when talking to Lucy while she was under. I had to be more careful than ever.

"Hypothetical: I've hypnotized you."

Nod. It was a little ridiculous that 'what's happening right now' had to become a hypothetical, but my sister's specific image of me required it.

"You have to believe everything I tell you."

Nod.

"I tell you that Mom's fantasy is to be my sex slave."

Shake.

Damn it.

"Why wouldn't I tell you that Mom's fantasy is to be my sex slave?"

"Because it isn't true."

"You don't think I would lie to you?"

"Not about that, no."

"If it were true, would I tell you?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you believe it's true?"

"Because there's no evidence, and there's no way that Mom would ever tell you that."

Mom's reticence to talk about sex is definitely something that Lucy is aware of as well.

"What if..."

I leaned forward excitedly.

"What if I told you it was true, and Mom was so repressed that she'd never admit to it?"

There was a pause as Lucy considered the question.

"If you had evidence, I'd believe you."

For the past month or so, I've slowly hypnotized Mom into wearing fewer and fewer clothes around the house. Now, it's...it's not quite Playboy Mansion, but let's just say that she wouldn't be entirely out of place.

I've never asked Lucy what she thought of Mom's new wardrobe, and Lucy's never brought it up. She must have noticed - after all, Mom's been dressing like a prude for our entire lives. A sudden 180 isn't the kind of thing that Lucy's going to miss.

"Why do you think Mom has been walking around the house almost naked lately?"

"Because she's having a mid-life crisis," my sister responded in monotone. Interesting. I guess it made as much sense as the truth.

"Would you believe me if I told you that it's because she's repressing an attraction to me?"

"Yes."

"She's..."

I sighed. It's nice that Lucy thinks she'll believe anything I say; it's annoying that she won't, however, believe that I'll say the stuff.

"Hypothetical: You're hypnotized. I tell you that Mom has been walking around the house almost naked lately because she's repressing an attraction to me."

Shake.

I paused for a moment.

"What if...okay, hypothetical: You're not hypnotized."

Nod.

"I tell you that I think Mom's attracted to me."

Nod.

"Do you believe me?"

"No."

A part of me wanted to go in and unweave exactly how Lucy thought hypnosis worked...but frankly, anything that made her think too hard about the process seemed dangerous.

While she was under, she thought she'd believe anything I said...which meant that I couldn't say anything which wasn't true, because she didn't believe I'd ever lie to her.

Oh the tangled web we weave, when first we hypnotize our family members into mindless sex slaves.

I'd gotten far enough along with her that we could discuss these kind of things while she was awake. I'd been enjoying that - I've always liked hanging out with Lucy, chatting about life and the world and all that stuff.

Now, sex was on the table as a topic. Also, I got to choose what she wore as we talked. And sometimes we'd pause for a brief blowjob break.

I liked it very much.

"Hypothetical: You're not hypnotized, and I tell you that I think Mom is attracted to me."

Nod. If we had the conversation in hypothetical, I could make sure to get everything right for when we had it for real.

"What do you say?"

"What makes you say that?"

The monotone was gone, and she sounded skeptical. Really skeptical.

"I mention that she hasn't been wearing much around the house lately, and tell you that I think she's been repressing her attraction, and that's her way of letting it show."

Pause.

"What do you say?"

"Mmm, I think that's a stretch."

The skepticism was still there, but less obviously.

"What could I say to convince you?"

"You'd need to offer some more evidence," Lucy replied, monotone back in full force.

"Like what?"

"Like..."

There was a pause, as my glassy-faced sister considered what evidence she'd accept.

"Like some kind of proof that she saw you as sexual."

My eyes lit up.

"And if I offered you some proof, you'd believe me?"

"Of course."

With a grin, I woke Lucy up, and mentioned that I thought Mom might be attracted to me.

Session 41:

It had been four days.

I'd thought that Lucy was insatiable before, but...wow. For some reason, once I convinced her that Mom was attracted to me...

Every time we were alone, she practically jumped me and tore my clothes off. Not only that - one time, she made an excuse to leave breakfast early, beckoning for me to join her. As soon as we were out of Mom's earshot, her tongue was down my throat and her hand was down my pants.

Honestly, we were lucky not to get caught. I wasn't ready for that.

Not yet.

I don't know exactly why the idea of Mom also being attracted to me was such a turn-on, but that was what I planned to find out this session.

Convincing Lucy of Mom's newfound attraction to her own flesh and blood?

That had been easy.

She'd been awake when I told her. I mentioned that whenever I spent a few minutes checking Mom out, or flirted with her at all, she'd get flushed, make an excuse to leave, and then go into her room...and masturbate.

Lucy was understandably skeptical, but agreed to look out for it. I think she was humoring me, but after the first time it happened, she looked at me, wide-eyed, and practically begged for my forgiveness.

I told her to go listen at the door, and tell me what she heard.

My busty, scantily-clad sister, getting flushed as she listened to my mother masturbate. It was everything I'd dreamed it would be.

Well, almost everything.

To make sure she didn't think it was a fluke, I recreated the sequence of events a few more times over the next few days. If Mom, Lucy, and I were in the same room, I'd stare at Mom's tits, maybe make a suggestive comment, then watch with a smile as Mom got hot and bothered and ran into her room to get off.

The trick, of course, was the wording of the comment.

"Mom, that top looks amazing on you. I remember Marcie had one really similar."

"God, Mom, you're so pretty. Marcie once said you were the most attractive woman on our block."

"Mom, you look great. Aside from Marcie's, I think you must be the hottest Mom I know."

The last one would normally have scored me a strange look, but just the mention of Marcie was enough to distract Mom enough that she didn't even notice. I could have pushed things further, but I didn't want to take any risks.

Lucy, meanwhile, practically thought I was a god. Maybe it was a competitive streak, but she started practically trying to outdo Mom in the skimpy outfit department - I remember one breakfast, Lucy was just in her bra and panties, Mom was in her transparent negligee, and I was in heaven.

Mom didn't say anything, of course. After all, family members never check each other out.

Four days was enough for me to be sure that Lucy was convinced, and so I'd put her under.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"How do you think Mom feels about me?"

"I think she wants you."

"Why do you think that?"

"She walks around the house practically naked, she's always wet, and whenever you admire her or check her out, she runs into her bathroom and masturbates."

"How does that make you feel?"

A blush hit the tip of Lucy's ears.

"It turns me on."

"Why?"

"Because it's so wrong."

"What else?"

"It makes me feel..."

She paused.

"It makes me feel like it's less weird that I'm attracted to you."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel like there's something about you, or something about our family. Like we're all a bit fucked up."

"How does that make you feel?"

"I think it's really, really hot."

"Why?"

"I like being a family of weirdos. A little incest family."

I smiled. I liked our little incest family as well.

"Do you want Mom to be happy?"

"Yes."

"What do you think would make Mom happier?"

"If she got to fulfill her fantasy."

"And...-"

Lucy cut me off before I could ask my next question.

"And if she fulfilled her purpose."

I paused. This was an interesting angle.

"What do you think her purpose is?"

"To be my brother's sex slave."

"What do you think your purpose is?"

"To be my brother's sex slave."

"Why do you exist?"

"To be my brother's slut."

I smiled. I loved hearing my sister - who, months ago, never even had a sexual thought about me - admit this kind of stuff.

"Why does your pussy exist?"

"To hold my brother's cock."

"Why do your hands exist?"

"To milk my brother when he wants it."

"Why does your mouth exist?"

"To get my brother off."

"Why do your tits exist?"

"To let my brother cum on them."

We'd been down this road before, and it was always a good time. I decided to test this new direction.

"Why does Mom exist?"

"To be my brother's slave."

"Why does Mom's cunt exist?"

"To hold my brother's cock."

"Why do Mom's tits exist?"

"To let my brother cum on them."

"Good girl."

Lucy shivered with pleasure.

"What would you do if I told you to fuck me?"

"I'd fuck you."

I couldn't resist seeing how deeply her devotion ran.

"What would you do if I wanted to knock you up?"

"I'd be excited that you were using me however you wanted."

"What would you do if I wanted to sell your body on the street?"

"I'd be excited to serve you in a new and different way."

I had no interest in sharing Lucy with anyone, but it was fun to see how many limits had been completely eradicated.

"What would you do if I fucked you in your sleep?"

"I'd be grateful that I could bring you pleasure even when unconscious."

Tempting, but I couldn't risk it clashing with her (extremely specific) vision of me.

"What would you do if I wanted to watch you seduce Mom?"

"I'd try to make sure it was as hot as possible."

"What would you do if I told you to fuck a dog?"

"I'd get off on knowing that I was fulfilling my brother's every sick fantasy."

Jesus.

"What would you do if I told you that I'd instilled these desires into you?"

"I'd thank you for it."

"What would you do if I told you that I was responsible for Marcie's condition?"

"I..."

Lucy faltered.

"I..."

"Would you believe me?"

"Yes."

"Would you think it was true?"

"No."

"What would you do?"

"I'd..."

Again, that pause. I watched her through squinted eyes. It didn't look like she was going to wake up, but it didn't really look like she was accepting it, either.

"What would you do if I told you that I was responsible for Marcie's condition?" I said again.

There was a long pause before Lucy answered.

"I'd be scared."

Chapter 4:

Session 42:

In the last session, I'd asked Lucy some more questions, fucked her mouth, and then woken her up. She didn't even question the fact that she woke up with my cum in my mouth any more.

I think it excited her.

Since then, I'd been reflecting on her reaction to believing that I was responsible for Marcie.

I mean, she wasn't wrong to be scared. What I'd done was monstrous. I'd destroyed someone - and not just anyone, but Lucy's best friend. I'd slowly stripped away her humanity, used her for pleasure, broken her.

And then...abandoned her.

Over the next few days, I thought long and hard about it, and I decided I was going to help Marcie. I didn't know how, but I was going to do what I could to make things better.

The trouble was, there was only one way to do that.

I needed Lucy's help.

I needed Lucy's help to see her, and I'd probably need Lucy's help to do whatever I could do to fix her.

But if Lucy knew that I'd destroyed Marcie, she'd be scared. Her innocent brother would suddenly be a monster. Her innocent brother would be someone she should be scared of.

Unless...

"How do you feel about me being your master?"

"I love it."

"Why?"

"It turns me on."

"Why?"

"Because...it's so wrong."

"How do you feel about Mom being attracted to me?"

"I love it."

"Why?"

"It makes me feel less alone."

"What else?"

"It turns me on."

"Why?"

My sister's blank eyes stared at me as she thought.

"Because it's fucked up."

"Anything else?"

"Because...it means that...it means that there's something about you. Something...sexy. Irresistible.

"Something powerful."

I smiled at that. I'd hoped that was the direction she'd go.

As I spoke, I moved one hand between my sister's legs. She obediently parted her legs, and a soft moan escaped her lips as I began to stroke her wet pussy-lips.

The more turned on someone is, the easier it is to influence them. And with what I was about to suggest to my sister, I needed her to be as turned on as possible.

"How do you feel about hypnosis?"

"It turns me on."

"Why?"

I slipped one finger between her slick folds.

"I love the idea of giving up control, giving up power."

"When I hypnotize you, who do you give up power to?"

"You."

I slipped another finger into my sister's sopping wet pussy.

"When I hypnotize you, it makes me more powerful, doesn't it?"

"Yesssss."

Even while deep in trance, even while speaking in monotone, my fingers distracted Lucy enough that she got caught on the 's'.

"Power is sexy, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You find power sexy, don't you?"

'Yes."

"The more power I have, the more sexy I am, right?"

I slipped a third finger inside Lucy's wetness, causing her answer to come out as a slight yelp.

"Yes!"

"Stroke my cock."

My sister obeyed immediately.

"When you learned that Mom was attracted to me, that made me more sexy, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"Because it made me more powerful."

"Yes."

"You know I've been hypnotizing Mom, don't you?"

"Ohhh..."

"You know I've been hypnotizing Mom, don't you?"

"Yess..."

"Did you know I was hypnotizing Marcie?"

"No."

"Would you believe me if I told you that I had been?"

"Yesss..."

"Would you think it was true?"

She paused. Maybe she was distracted, maybe she needed time to think.

My thumb found her clit, and was making soft circular motions that I knew she loved.

"Would you think that it was true, that I'd been hypnotizing Marcie?"

"Yessss..."

"You know that Marcie and I were sleeping together, don't you?"

"Yes..."

I knew that my sister had known that it was "good", but I wasn't sure what she knew beyond that. I didn't want to say anything that wouldn't match my sister's image of me, but I needed to know how much she knew.

As my three fingers slowly pumped in and out of her, as my thumb brushed over her clit again and again, I stared at her blank face.

She was trying to sit still, but every now and again her entire body would twitch, and I knew that she wanted nothing more than to writhe around in pleasure, to throw her body back on the bed and ride the waves of orgasm.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," I said casually, and she nodded, her face desperately trying to stay neutral.

There was, I realized, one way of learning exactly what Marcie had told my sister.

"What did Marcie tell you about our sex life?"

"She said - oh!"

There was a pause, as Lucy's neutral face squinted slightly. I'd seen this before - she was fighting an orgasm. My sister cums easily, and it takes her serious effort not to orgasm until commanded.

"She said that it was...goooooood."

"What did she say specifically?"

"She said that you were...oh, god!"

I waited for Lucy to fight off the orgasm and continue, but she didn't finish her thought.

"What did she say specifically?"

"She said that you were a god."

"A god?"

"Yes."

"What does that mean?"

"She said that you were a goddddd...a god of sex."

"Did she say anything else?"

"Said that...worshipped...you..."

I smiled.

After that conversation between my sister and her best friend, everything had changed. Lucy had suddenly become reluctant to do anything sexual with me.

I had assumed that it was because she'd learned I was sexually active, and that had changed how she looked at what we were doing. Teaching me to kiss, jerking off in front of me - if someone is totally new to sex, those things can be seen as a sort of innocent exploration.

If someone is sexually active, they suddenly have a whole different context.

But to learn that Marcie had told Lucy that she...worshipped me? That I was a sex god?

It hadn't been more than a month after that conversation that Lucy had begun treating me the same way. I'd thought it was entirely due to my influence, that I'd steered her that way through hypnosis. I mean, I'm a guy - there's something about being sexually worshipped by busty women that's such a turn-on...

But maybe that conversation with Marcie had planted the seeds.

"Why do you think Marcie worshipped me?"

"Don't...don't...know..."

"But why do you think?"

"Because...you're...really...good..."

I leaned in close, and in a soft whisper, began speaking directly in my sister's ear.

"That's not enough though, is it?"

"N-no?"

"Do you think that I ever hypnotized Marcie?"

My sister's hips began jerking and bucking, and I could feel her cunt clench around my fingers.

She's normally so very obedient, but...well, I know that my sister cums really easily. I waited until her orgasm passed, and then asked the question again.

"Do you think that I ever hypnotized Marcie?"

"Yes."

The monotone was back, even as my sister huffed. My fingers were still inside her, and as I wriggled them slightly, her eyes widened.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I think..."

I began sliding my fingers in and out of my sister once more.