Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored housewife tries young lovers with husband's consent.
6.9k words
4.47
12.6k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

Lin Chen Andrews smiled at that handsome young man Thomas as she spotted him crossing the street from the university campus and approaching her shop. Tom Jacobs was tall, like her husband Bruce Andrews, but lean. Also, he was a college kid in his early twenties, much different than Bruce, who was almost sixty. Tom was much younger than her, too, for Lin was in her early fifties. Despite her age, because of her Asian heritage and her regular workouts, she looked to most people to still be in her mid thirties. She was very short, only five feet, and delightfully curvy.

Lin's storefront was open to the street, separated by a counter for taking and ringing up orders and for giving people their food or coffee. Tom walked up to the counter, and said, "Hi Lin!"

"Hi, hi, hi Tom!" she replied enthusiastically, smiling up at him. "I saved a sausage one for you, or we have bacon, and ham."

"I'll try bacon this time." Lin started to heat up a bacon Poke Ball. It was her own recipe, a large rice ball with meat and spices served up with a fork in wax paper. Lin had just opened her shop on Monday. Now it was Thursday, and Tom and his tousled mop of blond hair and t-shirts with inexplicable symbols on them had come for lunch every day since she opened. Now Tom's friends were starting to show up as well.

"You're such a good boy! You come to my shop every day. I'll give you a discount."

"No need Lin. I get plenty of money from my parents. You're just starting your shop. In fact, keep the change." He handed her a twenty.

"All right," she said, putting the twenty into her register. She didn't have the heart to tell him that she didn't need the money either. Her husband Bruce made plenty. She had opened the shop because she had become so bored and lonely sitting around the house all the time while Bruce was off working. She was stir-crazy. She wanted some excitement in her life. Of course, there was always a use for money. There was that new couch she had her eye on.

There was a back area to the shop for food preparation separated from the front by a swinging door. Lin's big sister Wanda walked out with some newly prepared Poke Balls. After introductions all around, Wanda joked with Tom, "Watch out for her flirting with you! She's a respectable housewife now, but in her younger days, I could tell you stories."

"Stop! She's lying," insisted Lin, blushing.

"But I've been trying to flirt with Lin," said Tom. "She just tells me I'm a good boy and hands me my food."

"That is flirting!" said Wanda.

"Stop it," protested Lin. Even so, as she handed over his Poke Ball, Lin looked deeply and intently up into Tom's eyes, and said, "Good boy." Now she knew he knew she was flirting with him. She felt like a shameless hussy for the first time in a long time. It felt so exciting! Anyway, it was entirely a fantasy. Surely such a handsome young man would never take a serious interest in an old woman like her.

Lin was not good at seeing herself as the highly desirable woman she was. Tom stood there for a moment, struck, then finally said, "Oh yeah. Thanks. See you tomorrow." He turned on his heel and walked back towards campus.

The very next day, Tom was back. "I looked into why your café is so hard to search for on the Internet. It turns out that there's a very popular video game called Pokemon, and Pokeballs are things used in that game. So those are the only Poke Balls that show up in a search."

"Okay, thanks," sighed Lin. Another setback.

"I wish there was something I could do to help," Tom continued.

"Here," offered Lin, "Come move some boxes." She let him behind the counter and led him to the back room. Wanda was back there making more Poke Balls. "Go up and help the customers," Lin told her. Wanda left the room quietly, giving her a look like, what are you up to, sister?

There were indeed some boxes of supplies blocking the back entrance needing to be put up on shelves. After moving them, Tom asked, "Anything else?"

Lin had taken over making the Poke Balls. "Not unless you can cure my sciatica," she replied.

"Well," said Tom hopefully, "I am a nursing student, you know. I know where the nerves are."

Lin knew he was a nursing student from earlier conversations, and was hoping he would say that. "Could you rub me?" Lin even managed to get out the request without stumbling over it. It was a big departure for her to be this forward. While alone, she had practiced this line into the mirror dozens of times and was now thankful at having done so. Was she going against the Buddha's five precepts? Surely not. She was merely asking for help with her sciatica. This was not wrong. She was just shy about it, and because of this shyness had to practice asking for help. This was not wrong!

"Sure, have a seat," Tom replied, at first thinking nothing of the harmless request.

"I have to make Poke Balls." Being industrious was absolutely not wrong. She shouldn't interrupt her work for this indulgence.

This is how Tom ended up sitting on the floor of Lin's prep room at eye level with Lin's ass, which was barely concealed by stretch pants, as he rubbed the nerves in her ankles and calves and Lin continued to work on the next batch of Poke Balls. This is exactly where she had fantasized him, and based on the shy glance that passed between them, she guessed that he knew that. This was still not wrong. She was shy, was all. Shyness is a part of life and nothing to be ashamed of. The fact that she had fantasized about this a few times recently while her husband Bruce was having his pleasure on top of her, that was merely harmless fantasizing.

After all, this is what Bruce had been bugging her about for years. Mostly she had ignored it. Over the last few years, as she had grown more bored and feeling alone at home, as Bruce's lovemaking had grown more mundane, she had begun to secretly fantasize about it, only because she wanted to please and respond to her husband, of course. If she used such harmless fantasies to be a little more excited under him, where was the harm? It was beneficial to their marriage. It was her duty.

She found herself wondering how innocent this young man was. Probably about as much as she was, she guessed. By her age, she had had a couple of husbands and a couple of boyfriends in between those husbands. Her guess was that Tom had had a couple of girlfriends by now. She was curious. Asking a harmless question was not wrong. "So, you have a girl?"

"No, ma'am."

"Why not?"

"I'm just busy with nursing school. I would love to have a girlfriend right now. Also, I'm still hoping that the girl I left back home will wait until I move back. We talk, but I'm not holding out much hope she'll still be waiting for me by the time I return. That's life."

"Ow," said Lin.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Hurts good," she responded. "Rub harder. Ow, ow. That's hard enough." He had now moved up to the outsides of her thighs. His hands were strong. There was pain, but his rubbing was also feeling delicious. It was delicious because it was relieving the constant low level pain from her nerves. That was all. Nothing was wrong here.

She blushed as she realized it was also delicious because a man younger than her sons was rubbing her up and down her legs. It was really delicious because she also caught him looking in an interested way at her butt, and she could see a bulge in his jeans. It was extra delicious because she could feel herself starting to make wetness in her pussy for him.

Yet, surely she was just getting a bit carried away in her mind and her heart. She must be imagining things. This was harmless help. She was just an ugly old woman who needed help, and this nice young man was innocently providing it.

"How is that?" said Tom, getting up off the floor.

"That was great," said Lin a little breathlessly. She wasn't concentrating much on her Poke Balls anymore.

"Can I touch you here?" he asked, pressing his thumbs into the nerves in her ass.

"Ow yes hurts good," she breathed, before she could think about where he was pressing. Only her lovers had ever touched her there, and not this well. Tom's hands were magic. Then she felt his erect cock pressing up against her butt crack through his jeans and her stretch pants. It felt big. He kept massaging in a way just painful enough to be perfectly delightful as he rubbed his hard cock against her backside. She was helpless with punishing pain and excruciating pleasure, crime and punishment all at once.

"Do you want to do anything more?"

Lin was pretty carried away with this moment. She needed to do something, or else she must let Tom have her this instant. Suddenly, she thought of a solution to their sudden and unexpected lust. She should merely plan forthrightly and matter-of-factly to be with this boy. Surely the Buddha would never actually allow it to happen. This would be her path to understanding the Buddha's intention for her and for this. She could do this properly. "Sorry, not now. We need to prepare."

"Prepare?"

"Yes. I need to tell my husband. This is required."

"What do you think he'll say?"

"He has always been saying he wanted me to do it. I just never did it before. It's my job to tell him. It's his job to stop me. But he won't." She felt dizzy and hot admitting this.

"Fair enough."

"And you need to prepare, too. You need to be clean. You need to show me you're free of all diseases." She was terribly afraid of sexual diseases, yet even so, barely restraining herself from pulling her pants down for Tom this very moment. He was a good boy. Surely he was clean. Her hands lingered on the waistline of her stretch pants. She was grateful and resentful that she had blurted out this fearful demand. Surely this task would take him many weeks, and by then, he will have found a proper girlfriend. He wouldn't be teasing a bored, weak-willed old lady anymore.

"No problem. I can show you I'm free of disease on Monday."

She swallowed hard. Hadn't she, in her fantasy, thought of another rule? Oh yes. "Another rule. If I want it, I will wear a skirt. If I don't want it, I will wear pants like today." Now she could just say "no" with her clothing choices. Easy. This was good because she didn't think she could resist Tom a second time. Now all she had to do was dress properly.

"Okay."

"Good boy!" Lin said, grabbing Tom by the face and looking deep in his eyes. She gave him a little kiss. Surely this was not wrong. It was just gratitude. She chased him out the back door of her shop, breathing an immediate sigh of relief.

Her sister knocked. "Are you decent?"

"What are you talking about?" Lin scoffed, poking her head out of the back room.

That evening, she spoke to Bruce. He was inside her, her legs spread wide, him pumping away deep in her tighter-and-wetter-than-usual pussy with a look of pure bliss on his face. Forgivably, she was overtaken with lustful feelings. He was forcing her with his motions to blurt it out. "Uh! Hey you!" she sputtered between moans.

"Hey me what?" Bruce responded playfully.

Bruce had noticed her. Now Lin had to say the rest. "I have a boy from the college I want to do."

"Really?" Bruce responded. He paused above her, but then started moving again. She knew he was pretty excited by this point. It was hard for him to stop and talk by this time in their lovemaking, or do anything but finish.

"Uh! Yeah really!" Having admitted to it, Lin was consumed by her lustful feelings. "Really okay?! Uhhh..." She came as she felt Bruce starting his short strokes in her.

"Uuuuuuhhhh!" Bruce came hard in her, shuddering more strongly it seemed to Lin than he had in a while.

Lin could not deny to herself that this meant yes, Bruce wanted her to do it. Still consumed by lust, she confirmed with wet satisfaction, "I'm going to do it." Surely he would now stop her.

"You'll be safe?" Bruce asked breathlessly, the moron.

"Of course! I'm not stupid!" Lin responded with sudden anger.

"Of course not, honey," Bruce responded. "I'm just trying to ask the right questions. Will you tell me about it after?"

Lin looked away from Bruce's eyes. He wasn't going to stop her. She didn't know what she was going to do now. She really couldn't say.

"I'm fine either way, but think about it. I'd like to hear. It's all your adventure, all for you. I just want you to be safe." Bruce's cum, quite a lot of it, was now starting to spill out of Lin all over her ass and the bedsheets. She pushed him to get off her so she could start cleaning up.

On Monday morning, after Bruce left for work, Lin stood looking at two outfits spread on the bed: stretch pants or a fairly short skirt she had bought a few weeks ago and had almost returned one week ago, her only skirt. That she even had the skirt out on the bed felt sinful. It was all too much. She'd just opened a new shop. Why was she complicating her life? So she quickly put on the stretch pants and left for work.

Around noon, Tom came up to the counter. After the exchange of cash for a Poke Ball, he leaned over far enough to get a glimpse of her stretch pants and then stood up. She looked at his face. He didn't look that disappointed, but he was making that face men make when they are trying to not look disappointed. He was a little artificially cheery. He was even holding his Poke Ball and fork in an artificially cheery way. "Any problems?" he asked.

Wanda was in the back, so she could speak freely with him as long as they kept it elliptical. "No, I asked him, and he didn't stop me. It's just that since I just opened the shop, it seemed like too much." She looked at the non-disappointment on his face. He really was a very handsome young man. "It was just too much today," she added, trying to cheer him up a little. Why was she trying to cheer him up? She felt the desperate want welling up in her to drag him into her back room again, rules or no rules. She at least should stick to her own rules, though. Impulsively, she took out her phone and took a picture of him.

"What was that for? Was he curious?"

"No," she lied, needing to avoid the subject of her Bruce's curiosity. She would not embarrass Bruce so. Then she told the truth. "This is for me to look at when I get dressed in the morning."

"Good idea. Be my guest. Anyway, here's my application." He slid an envelope across the counter and then casually but not casually in the way only youth can manage, turned on his heel and walked away towards campus.

She went into a stall in the public bathroom nearby and opened the envelope. Inside was a set of rapid test results for STDs dated over the weekend from the student health clinic on campus. They showed Thomas to be all negative. It gave her some comfort to know her assessment of Tom had not been overly rash or colored by her attraction to him. He really was the sweet clean boy she thought he was. She peed, needing to get back to work soon. Her pussy was itching now. It increasingly seemed that the universe wanted this to happen. Maybe she should have just surrendered and worn the skirt today.

But it was just as well she had worn the pants, she thought. Her sister was leaving tonight to go back home. She didn't need to compound her predicament by making her family suspicious.

The next morning, she was staring at the two outfits on the bed again. This time, she pulled out her phone and pulled up the picture she had taken of Thomas. Looking at him, she was still afraid of the whole situation. Part of her was surrendered to it. Part of her wanted to hide. She started touching herself through her panties as she looked at Tom's picture and looked at the two outfits, still just a bored housewife with a harmless fantasy. For several minutes, indecision and lust paralyzed her, except for the hand caressing her pussy through her panties. As she started to feel the wet on her panties from the excitement she was causing herself, she gave in, dropped the phone onto the bed, and started to put on the skirt.

That lunchtime, before Tom could even open his mouth to order his Poke Ball, Lin silently grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the back room. He noticed the skirt on the way. It was pretty short and looked great on her. She bent over the food preparation table, flipped up her skirt revealing her bare ass and no panties underneath, and before she could stop herself said, "I want it in." All thought and reason stopped for Lin. She was all sensation. She was surrendered to whatever happened next.

She heard jeans unzipping behind her, some frantic fussing around, and then a very warm, very hard penis head touching her entrance. She was almost always wet, but right now she was sopping, so the head popped in easily with just a little push. She grunted, because it was a big head, and she had a very tiny pussy that was twisted up tight with excitement. She squeezed her eyes shut, spread her fingers wide, and opened her mouth wide, trying to think opening thoughts to her pussy, but it was pulsing and twisting with a mind of its own. Tom's hot cock was insistent, though, causing her a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure as, rocking back and forth to stay slick with her wetness, it slowly forced her wide open.

When she felt him touch up to the top of her insides, she reached back and found he had a few more inches to go. A whimper escaped her as she felt herself stretch even further, accompanied by both pain and pleasure. Tom whispered, "I'm going to start moving now. I don't want to hurt you." She just whimpered in response as he started up.

Then terrible fullness slowly left her and then filled her up tight again. She clamped both hands over her mouth to not make a big noise and had a leg shaking orgasm as Tom waited for her to calm down. Another pump, and another, and she could feel the pleasure building in her again, even though the pressure was so big. She felt herself able to open up more and more, being forced open more and more by Tom's warm hard pumping inside her.

As the pumping became pounding, Lin felt Tom's excitement building. She slapped her hands over her mouth again to stifle another orgasmic shriek. This time, Tom did not stop. His iron grip on her ass, each hand gripping a nice big slab of either butt cheek, was holding her in place despite her bucking, and his penis slid faster and faster. She felt like it was hitting her all the way up in her tummy. She felt dizzy. Her legs started to tense again.

Then Tom thrust more forcefully than ever into her, pushing her off her feet onto the prep table, and she felt the hot slap of cum deep inside her like the little punch of a hot wet fist. She had never felt it like that ever before. Tom grunted and strained like crazy against her backside. Like her, he was a good boy, and was trying to not make too much noise. A gurgle of pleasure escaped Lin's throat as her body pulsed and thrashed with another orgasm in response to the deep insemination. Tom had her firmly, though, so she just shook futilely in her pinned state, the toes of her shoes drumming on the floor.

After a few minutes, Tom slid gently out of her and started to pull up his undies and pants, at the same time saying something stupid like, "That was great." Why do men always have to talk after? Lin was still resting face down draped over the food prep table. She was not convinced she could move. Her legs hung limply down. A great mass of sticky cum, much thicker than Bruce's, rolled down her right leg, over her sensible stocking and shoe, and puddled where her toe touched the floor.

Tom didn't know quite what to do. "Are you okay?"

"Get a towel."

"Oh, sure." Tom looked around for a clean looking dry towel, found one, and started to wipe up the leaking cum fairly inefficiently. She felt him start at her pussy, but more just kept leaking out, and meantime, the whole side of her leg and the floor was covered in drying cum. Then he apparently decided to start wiping up from the floor, but when he got to her knee, she started to make a clucking noise. He realized he had gotten the towel dirty and shouldn't be touching her pussy with it. Then he found another clean dry towel and wiped up the rest of the way, finally covering her pussy with it.

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers
12