Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 04

Story Info
A bored housewife tries young lovers with husband's consent.
5.6k words
4.31
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Tom's roommate George walked up to the counter in search of a cup of coffee. Time to go fishing, thought Lin.

"Hi, hi, hi, George!"

"Hullo, Lin. How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing better, now that I have such a handsome good boy to chat with. Not in a hurry are you?"

"No, I'm just studying today, looking to wake up with a cup of coffee."

She poured him a cup and set it in front of him. "For you for free," she added, looking him up and down unabashedly.

He put a five-dollar tip in her jar.

"Coffee is over-rated for waking up."

"Really? How do you like to wake up?"

Lin leaned over the counter, looking up at the tall athlete, and pushed her tits together with her elbows on the counter to display her modest but firm and delightful cleavage to him. She used to be shy about flirting with all these stunning young men, but now it was second nature to her. She looked side to side to make sure nobody was in earshot or particularly watching. She was still a modest woman. Then she whispered not so softly, "I like to wake up by having a man shoot inside me. It wakes me right up."

George's eyes widened and his adam's apple bobbed up and down. "You're married... right? Your husband must be very happy."

"I'm separated from my husband. He did something very bad to me, and I won't see him anymore. I'm very lonely in my new place. And my sciatica hurts me all the time."

"Separated? Does that mean broken up?"

"We're broken up, yes."

"Well, that's sad."

"How about you? Of course such a tall, handsome boy like you has a beautiful girlfriend to wake up every day? Maybe one for each day of the week?"

"Ha ha. I wish. I'm afraid not."

"Why on Earth not?"

"I'm busy with school. I need to train several hours a day to be on the swim team. Then there's my nursing studies. Being Tom's roommate helps a lot because he's such a good partner and study buddy, but my life is swimming, studying, and sleeping. That's it."

"The right girlfriend for you doesn't have to take much time. You like girls, right?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, very much."

"You want a girlfriend, right?"

"I so desperately want a girlfriend. I've never had one," he confessed, shyly.

"Oh, it's hard to believe it. Are you too picky? You want a high school girl? You want one much younger and prettier than me, right?"

"Oh, no, ma'am. You're very beautiful. I've always dreamed of having a girlfriend as pretty as you."

"Oh you flatterer." She gave herself permission to just look at George and his powerful frame for a couple of minutes. He stood there, his eyes locked on her, fidgeting with and sipping his coffee, growing more agitated. He towered over her, well over six feet tall, and had an insanely tight and muscular body, dark brown hair, and doe-like green eyes. Otherwise, his skin was quite pale. Stunning.

She had a momentary concern that she might actually start dripping from her panties onto the floor. She could easily feel that her panties were already totaled, and she had barely gotten started with this boy. She examined him further, and by the look of things, she very well might need every bit of lubrication she could produce. She could see a bulge. She actually started worrying that he might be too big for her.

"You just need a low maintenance girlfriend. I'll find you one, okay? I'll teach you."

"Okay," replied George, a little stunned, and willing to agree to practically anything coming out of her mouth at this point. He was already mesmerized.

"We'll start right away," she continued. "How much time do you have right now?"

"Well, I have three and a half hours until my next workout."

"Okay, that's plenty of time," she concluded. "Walk with me." She lifted a section of the counter to let him into the shop. He ducked and squeezed into the shop. She shut and locked the front of the shop. Then she led him out the back door. "We could walk to my place, but let's drive, okay?"

"Gosh, okay," breathed George. She saw he was bulging a bit more. Maybe pulsing. It was distracting her. "What about closing your shop? Won't your customers be unhappy?" he asked innocently.

"Business is slow today anyway," she lied. He was a moron, talking his way out of her sweet pussy like that. She would teach him, but, first things first.

She stuffed him into her passenger seat, got behind the wheel, and drove the short distance down the street and around the back of her landlord's house to her very private granny unit. Then she unlocked her door as he clambered out of her passenger seat. She locked the car with her fob and carefully ushered him into her new place. What a way to break it in! She was grinning ear to ear. She hoped it didn't look too much like an evil grin.

"Ready to learn?"

"Y-yes, ma'am," he stammered.

She pushed him down to sit on the couch. He was impossibly tall and muscular, but at least now she could reach some of him. She excitedly climbed onto his lap and straddled him face-to-face. She was glad his hips were narrow enough for it to be comfortable. She would have a lot of cowboy with this one. He had on these kind of stretchy athletic pants, not too revealing, loose enough to be comfortable. He felt big down there. She adjusted her skirt so that the wet region of her panties was now busily soaking into the athletic pants restraining his cock.

"Learning anything?"

"You feel so good on my lap..."

"I want you to treat me like you would a girlfriend, okay?"

"Will you please just be my girlfriend?"

"Okay," she smiled.

"Okay," George breathed, then tried to kiss Lin a bit too forcefully and bonked their heads together. She didn't care, and soon they were lashing tongues successfully. No more stupidity from her like holding back kisses. She was her own woman, unrestrained. She would give this one all of her body and skills, whatever he wanted, whatever she wanted, with no fear and no holding back.

"Uhh, there's a problem."

"Are you hurting?"

"No it feels wonderful, but—"

"You have a disease?"

"Heavens no! I'm an athlete—"

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"My stuff, it comes out quick."

"Good, very good."

"It's not a problem?"

"No, that's natural! I'm a very pretty woman! You want to shoot in me right now, right?"

"Oh, I'm afraid so! I'm trying to hold it in—"

"Wait! Let's get your dick out!" Lin advised, "I want to check it." She jumped off his lap and he stood up agitatedly. She pulled down his stretch pants. A blue speedo was clamping that sizable cock down like a vise. It looked uncomfortable. She started working the speedo off him. She noted that he was completely shaved like some freak: his legs, everything.

She had a momentary unsavory feeling like she was molesting some kind of child. Then he shimmied out of his shirt and she saw his defined abs and powerful chest and shoulders. Also, although his legs were hairless, they were giant pillars of chiseled muscle. This was no child - this was a god. She was gobsmacked by his physical beauty. She felt something twist deep in her pelvis, like a cramp, like she was letting down eggs or something. Wouldn't it be something if this young titan knocked her up? She would keep it - no argument allowed from anyone.

George's cock was big and very excited-looking. Lin took the speedos off the rest of the way. She wanted to touch it, but she was afraid it would go off, and she wanted it to be good for him. Dammit, she wanted his first seed for her in her puss, ideally all over up in there mixing with those eggs she felt.

She threw off her skirt, climbed out of her panties, and dragged him to the bed. She perched herself on the side of the bed and spread her legs widely and seductively. "Bring yourself right in here. Okay, lean down and hold yourself up so you don't crush me. George's cock was already touching her opening. He didn't even know. "Oh sweetie." She was overcome. She was so excited. George was shaking.

"Okay now, push your hips forward," her hands were there momentarily to guide him so he wouldn't pop out. Then she heard herself whimper, "Oh-my-god," and she gripped the bed tightly with both hands as he slowly and shakily entered her further.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay, just rock your hips back and forth a little until it feels smooth. Yes! Then keep going in." It just kept getting wider and longer in her, filling her up in the most delicious way, her twisting shaking twat muscles effortlessly dilated by her new godlike boyfriend. "Oh! My-god," she breathed again, and stretched, and stretched with such incredible pressure but without pain, only pleasure from her new man. It just kept opening her. She was a fertile field and he was an enormous godlike plow.

His hips were pressing and shaking against her opening and everything down there. His face looked sweet to her, and it looked like he was about to pass out. "Sweetie, you're doing so good! It feels wonderful! Feeling god - I mean - good?"

"Oh yeah," he whimpered.

"Congratulations! You're not a virgin anymore!"

"How did you know I was a virgin?" he moaned with a sudden pained expression.

Oops! She thought fast. "A woman knows these things." She could see he totally bought it. She was smooth.

"Uunh..." he breathed. He was apparently very distracted by her pussy muscles smacking away on his hot, throbbing, and fully inserted pillar. She was pretty distracted herself, but this was not her very first bronco ride. Just her first on a horse this powerful!

"Now move in me, sweetie." Then it was like the starting gun in a race had gone off. George's tool pistoned in and out of her like Lin was a race car engine. She came immediately and continuously with a shriek as she raked her nails across his back striving helplessly to hang on. A moment later George gave a hoarse yell accompanied by a hot enormous splash throughout her insides.

So powerful! Even though it was so brief because they had both been so excited, she was fully surrendered to him already. She must never let him know it, but whatever sex act he asked of her anytime, anywhere, even out in the middle of the street, however perverse or distasteful, she would give it with joy and without hesitation. She worshipped him. He owned her. He was now her god.

She felt him still hard and urgent inside her. He began to move again, this time a little slower. "It's okay," she whispered encouragingly, "do whatever you want with me. Just please don't come out yet." After that, his cream and her own cream and piss was splashing out between them forcefully as his rhythm and look of excitement quickened. She was insensible with crying, pulsing orgasms for several minutes while he had his delightful way with her a second time, let out a victory yell, and she was filled with his seed up to the new limits of her gurgling ecstasy.

As he receded in her slightly, he remarked, "Oh, it feels so good! Better than I ever imagined! Am I doing okay? Am I pleasing you?"

"Can't you tell, sweetie? Those sounds I'm making? I just had ten to your two! You please me more than anyone ever! You need to learn my noises! And we're only just getting started," she purred.

"Should we stop now?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"No."

"Most men can only do it once and then they need to rest, sometimes for a long time. You already did it in me twice. If you want to keep going, keep going. If you want to rest more, rest, and we can do it again soon. If you want to keep going and you get soft, I can make you hard again. You just let me know what you want to do and I'll help you get there."

"I don't think I ever want to stop."

"Then never stop." Sorry puss!

He did in her a total of four times pretty much without stopping. Times three and four were an eternity of joy for Lin, but when she regained her senses, she saw that only an additional hour had passed. Her body was drooping and she was drifting in and out of consciousness she was so exhausted from all the orgasms he had given her. She hoped he would want to rest soon. Then he started up again!

Later, after George had gone to swim practice, Lin was at her dining room table sitting on a towel on a bag of frozen peas. She didn't feel sore, merely extremely well-used. She was getting ready for her next bout, which would take place as soon as George returned from swim practice. She was writing up her latest exploits in her journal.

She received a text message from Thomas, "Where are you and Huan? Why is the shop closed?"

"I thought Huan was with you."

"No, she backed out of it. Her parents made her confess she had a boyfriend and were extremely upset about it. They're coming to get her."

"She's not responding to me. Can you find her?"

"I know where she is."

"Stupid idiot boy! Take her and hide her in your dorm room immediately. Then deflower her. She loves you. It only takes one push for God's sake. Get it over with."

"Okay. What about George?"

"I'll take care of George.

"Okay..." He sent her George's contact information. She had it already, of course.

Lin immediately texted George. He would see it as soon as he climbed out of the pool. "Don't go to your dorm room. My employee Huan is there hiding from her parents with Tom. Come here instead. I'll explain everything."

Half an hour later, Tom confirmed they were safe in his dorm room. He asked about George. She reported she had explained the situation a little to George and they were meeting soon to discuss it further. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he texted back.

Little did he know. "I guess we should skip the shop today," Lin texted back, meaning their tryst.

"Okay," he replied a bit too easily. She suspected he was busy taking another crack at Huan. Just because of the uncertainty, she wished to hell he would get it over with. She got a text from Huan as well, apologizing for skipping work and not responding to her texts or calls. Ah, young love.

Just to be fully prepared for George's return, she gave herself an enema, lubed up her ass, and put in a fairly sizable butt plug. That way, if he wore out her puss tonight and wanted to keep going, or if he just wanted her there, he could have her easily, and if he didn't, it would probably feel thrilling to have it there when he fucked her normally. If it was too much, she could always take it out.

Pretty soon George returned from practice. He was overjoyed to stay overnight. He would need to get up early for swim practice, and they set an alarm. She fed him a nice dinner, and then it was time for bed.

As they undressed, he saw the butt plug and asked about it. She explained his various options, or if it disturbed him, she could remove it. He expressed concern that he was not as capable a lover as she was used to. She assured him that he was surpassing all her expectations. She would teach him everything he needed or wanted to know.

Being an appropriate age cis male with a pulse, George became intrigued by the idea of this new hole. Lin carefully removed the butt plug, lubed up his ever-excited cock thoroughly, and lay on her back with her butt on a pillow so that they could look into each other's eyes as he took her in her behind. It was slippery going with all the lube and required more persistent poking, but once he was well started, he slowly slid in pretty easily. She asked him to go slow because she was not as used to it.

Lin found this episode of being fucked in her ass entirely wonderful. Having George in her puss drove her out of her mind, and so she hadn't really had the opportunity to just be with him and focus on him yet during sex, enjoy his company, and enjoy seeing his pleasure. He came pretty quickly, and confessed he had almost ejaculated when she had been lubing him up with her hand.

Seeing the butt plug, having her describe graphically the many things he could choose to do with her regarding it, choosing, and then having her remove it had driven him wild with lust for her. The wet lube that had been warmed quickly by her delicate nonchalant rubbing hand made him urgent and drove him right to the edge. This story of his reminded her that George hadn't experienced the simplest of sexual pleasures yet. She must remember not to simply rush him into the deep end of the pool.

After their conversation, she lubed him gently again and he took her the same way, this time lasting many minutes and producing a huge rolling orgasm in her. A few pulses into it, he shouted in his characteristic way, and she felt him unload his hot contents again into her rectum. Her orgasm continued to unfold throughout her whole pelvic area for a while in the stillness that followed his final thrust. Finally it subsided, and she looked up into his eyes in complete bliss.

The next morning, after George had left for swim practice, Lin looked at her phone and saw a text message from Wanda. "Bruce says he hasn't heard from you in two days. Are you okay?"

"Spectacular."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No."

"Why didn't you return Bruce's calls or messages?"

"I didn't see them. I blocked him."

"You blocked your own husband?"

"Yes."

"Have you gone crazy?"

"No."

"What is going on with you two?"

Lin wondered if she should just tell Wanda and get it over with. Fuck it. The gory details would all come out in the divorce anyway. She might as well enjoy her older sister's shock while she could. She wrote, "With my husband's encouragement and consent, I slept with another man with the express understanding that he would not pry, snoop, or intrude into the affair in any way. Instead, he secretly filmed it, and I caught him masturbating to it two days ago and left him."

"Wow. That's a lot to unpack. Not an unreasonable response I suppose. Was it Tom?"

"None of your business, just like it was none of his."

"Please unblock him. He promises not to pester you. He just wants a convenient open line of communication. It's practical. There could be a family emergency or some such."

"Okay." Lin unblocked Bruce. At the first sign of pestering, she would re-block him.

Tom came to the shop at noon the next day looking pretty bleary. "Okay, great!" Lin whispered to him, "Up all night with Huan?"

"Yes, but not in the way you suggest."

"What now?"

"With everything else going on, Huan is very anxious about getting more sexual. We're hugging and kissing and I'm giving her back rubs for comfort, so I'm confident that she still likes me and all. I know going further would add a lot of stress, and I don't want to add to her distress. I crashed in a friend's room and left her in privacy. She's still hiding out there. That's why she's not here. She's very sorry."

"The girl can still text, can't she?" Lin asked incredulously. She texted Huan, "I love you like my own daughter. Please start communicating with me again. Not showing up today is not a problem. Call me if you need anything. Love." Lin understood how Huan might be feeling anxious about all her parent figures right now, but jeez.

"Uh, Lin..."

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if we could go in the back for a few minutes?"

She sighed. Tom didn't know about George yet. George must never know about Tom. What would be the harm? She missed Tom's touch already. Now here he was, all sleep deprived and frustrated, doing the right thing, being a gentleman. He should be rewarded, right? But she didn't want to feel guilty about sharing her pussy with another man when George was now her man. She didn't need that guilt. But then she had an idea.

When they got in the back, she started kissing him with full tongue. "What happened?" asked Tom, given deep kissing had been off limits.

"My husband is a rat bastard."

"Sounds serious," he remarked, and resumed their mouth munching.

Lin got on her knees, unzipped Tom, pulled out his erect member, and started working it into her mouth and down her throat. It was bigger and harder than her husband's, but not too much of a stretch. She came up for air, and Tom just said, "Wow! You've been holding out on me big time."

12