Linda

Story Info
How my wife and I became addicted to black cocks.
7.2k words
4.08
16.9k
34
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda is my wife and we have been together since high school. It was her freshman year of college when we started to have sex. I was willing to wait till we got married. But she was living in a dorm and her roommate was very open about her sexuality. She would have sex with boys with Linda in the room and at times with other girls as well. One weekend day I drove to her school to spend the day with her.

When we were alone, she said to me: "My roommate Jan is very open about sex."

I asked: "What do you mean by open?"

She said: "She has sex with people with me in the room."

I said: "You said people not boys, are you saying she has sex with girls also?"

Linda said: "Yes, and sometime more than one person. She can't seem to get enough sex."

I asked: "Does she try to get you to join her?"

She told me: "Yes, but I refuse, but she looks so happy doing it and she orgasms many times."

I asked: "What are you saying, do you want to join her."

She said: "No, but I think it is time for you and I to have sex."

I said: "Ok, when and where do you want to do it?"

She smiled and said: "Jan is away for the weekend; we have the room to ourselves."

We went to her dorm room and she locked the door. I sat on the bed and watched as she slowly stripped. Once she was nude, she pulled me up and started undressing me. First my belt and then my pants, next she took off my shirt and under shirt. I was standing there in my under pants and sox, when she dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. Next thing she did shocked me, she started kissing and then sucking my cock. I am around seven inches and thick, when she took the whole thing in her mouth I wondered if this was her first time sucking a cock. When I told her I was about to cum, figuring she would stop, she didn't and pulled on my ass till I came down her throat.

When she released my cock and stood up, she asked me: "How was it?"

I asked: "How did you learn to do that?"

She smiled and said: "From watching Jan and I practice with her dildo when she isn't here."

I told her: "Well that was amazing and you can do that to me whenever you want."

She said: "Turn about is fair play, I want you to do me now, Jan loves when she gets oral for someone. I want to know what that feels like."

She laid on the bed and spread her legs. I said: "You have to tell me what to do, I have no idea how to do it."

She said: "I will tell you what to do, Jan let me watch one of the other girls eat her out one night. I was close to them and saw what they did."

I got between her legs and she told me what to do. Evidently, I did a good job as she came quickly and after her third, she asked me to stop.

I asked her: "Do you want to make love now?"

Linda said: "No, I want you to fuck me, Jan has her best orgasms when she is being fucked. If the guy is making love to her, she doesn't enjoy it as much unless she has feeling for him. So, I want you to fuck me. Later we can make love so I know the difference."

I said: "I have never done it so you have to tell me what is the difference from what you have seen Jan doing."

Linda said: "She prefers to be on her hands and knees and the guy behind her fucking her. He just pounds away like she is just there for him to use. She also likes it when they call her names, like slut, whore, or tell her she is a skank that is only good as a cum dump. It helps to get her off."

I told her: "I don't think I could call you anything like that. This is all new for us, but I think I understand about making love and fucking for the physical pleasure of the sex. But you being a virgin, won't it hurt at first when your Hyman breaks?"

She told me: "Jan and some of the other girls that have done it say it only hurts for a short time and then the pleasure takes over. Now I am going to get down on my hands and knees and just get behind and fuck me as if I was a whore, you just paid to fuck."

I started to laugh and told her: "Linda I am a virgin too; I have no idea how to fuck a whore I just paid for. But I will do my best to fuck you. Shit we don't have condoms what if you get pregnant?'

She told me: "I ended my period two days ago so we are ok. Now shove your cock in me!"

I did as she asked and she let out a scream that made me stop. She said: "Keep going fuck me."

I did and she was soon loving it, saying: "Oh fuck that feels good, harder, faster, I am going to cum, yes, yes, Jan was right I love on fucking,"

Shit, I was afraid she was going to be a nymphomaniac. Because I got off from the blow job, I was able to last a while. When I told her I was ready to cum.

She told me: "Do it I want to feel you shooting your load in me."

Who was this, she was talking like someone I didn't know. I was torn between loving the new Linda and wanting the virgin I was in love with back. But I knew the old Linda was gone, I just hoped the new Linda wouldn't join in with her room mate Jan having sex with as many people as she could.

We cleaned up and ordered a pizza and sodas. When the delivery guy knocked on the door I went to grab my pants, but Linda went to the door nude and opened it. She invited him in so he could get paid, I had my pants on and got out my wallet to pay him.

As I went to tip him: "Linda said: "We tip him by letting him see us naked."

He said: "It is always a pleasure to see you, Linda."

He left and I asked her: "He has seen you naked before?"

She said: "Several times and one night Jan fucked him as I bonus while I watched."

I asked: "When did you become an exhibitionist?"

Linda told me: "The first night when I went to take a shower, after when I was drying my hair, another girl stepped out of the next stall and a guy walked in naked and took the stall I had used. I was covering myself and asked the girl what was he doing in the girls' shower. She told me the showers are coed, you get use to it. It wasn't long before I got use to being naked and seeing guys naked as well."

I had to wonder now that she was no longer a virgin, if she will want to explore her sexuality like Jan. If she did what would that mean for us as a couple. Little did I know how soon I would know the answer.

We ate and they Linda asked: "Are you ready to make love to me?"

We did and Linda said she like both ways. Fucking for the physical pleasure and making love for the emotional connection. In the morning, we were fucking again when we heard: "It is about time you became a slut, who is he and are you going tp share him with me?"

Lida said: "Tim this is my room mate Jan, Jan this is my boyfriend Tim. He and I have not talked about having others join us sexually."

Jan said: "Well when you are done, how about I lick you both clean while you think about it?"

Linda asked me: "Would you like to watch her eat your cum from my pussy? Of course she will suck you clean as well."

There was the question I had been wondering and I had to decide. Envolve others in our sex life or not, my cock was saying yes, but my brain was not so sure. If I say no, she could still have sex without me when I go home. It was obvious to me Linda was going to want to explore her sexuality and I felt she may not be willing to do that with only me. My cock was saying go for it you can fuck Jan after she sucks your cock.

I had heard it before, when the decision comes down to what you listen to. Your brain or your stiff cock, the cock always wins out. This was no exception, I said: "Sure sounds fun."

I continued fucking Linda till I shot my load. I laid down an Jan started to suck my cock clean. Then she ate Linda's pussy sucking and licking up as much of my cum as she could. I never lost my hard on and soon Jan had me lay on my back and she mounted me facing my feet. She leaned back and told Linda: "Lick his cock and my clit. I know you have been wondering what my pussy taste like."

I was surprised when Linda did what Jan told her to do. The sensation was wild with my cock in Jan's pussy while Linda was licking my cock. Shit maybe this is the way to go, Linda can get as much sex as she wants and I can get a lot of different pussy. When I blow my load Linda sucked my cock clean and ate my cum from Jan's pussy.

I knew if this was going to work for me, I needed to be closer to the college. Weekends was not going to cut it. So, I applied for a maintenance job at the college. A week later I started, the pay was not that much but it included room and board on campus. So, I was there to enjoy the benefits of our new sexual freedom.

Linda wanted to try everything sexual and Jan helped her to achieve that. I enjoyed my sexual freedom as well, not only with Linda, but many other girls and several female professors. Linda and I had a deal, we share everything we did with other people. Some she told me shocked me at times. She and Jan did gang bangs at several of the fraternities and even were in a student video for the guy's final grade. Of course, it was a porno and they were both fucked by several different guys. But the wildest was when they were paid to be strippers and whores at a bachelor party. By senior year she started to slow down sexually and I thought she had it about out of her system.

The college had paid for me to take courses to get certifications to operate and maintain about every thing used to maintain the facilities. Linda was getting her degree in prelaw and would be attending their law school. Jan her former roommate was working as an escort as well as finishing her degree. She had tried to get Linda to join her, But Linda wouldn't do it. It wouldn't look good if she became a lawyer and it was found out she work as an escort. Let's face it an escort is just a fancy way to be a prostitute.

I was promoted to Assistant Head of Maintenance; it came with a substantial raise and better housing. I asked Linda to marry me and she said yes. We kept it simple Just our close friends and family Jan was Linda's Maid of Honor and my cousin Ron was my Best Man. During the reception as people were coming through the receiving line. When Ron's dad Ron Senior saw Jan he was flustered and she smiled and simply said It is nice to meet you. His wife asked him I f he was alright. He told her he felt light headed and needed some air.

Later when I asked Jan about it, she told me: "He has been my Tuesday afternoon date for a couple of years."

I new my aunt was bi-sexual as Ron and I saw her one day with another female having sex. We were going camping with a friend when his car broke down. We left Friday night and were about ninety miles away when the car stopped running. We pushed it to the side of the road and slept there. In the morning, we got a tow to a gas station, but they couldn't get the parts till Monday. The owner told Jim he could set up the tent in the back to sleep till then. Ron and I decided to thump home and when we got to his house we went to go in the side door. It gave us a view into the family room where we saw his mother and his next-door neighbor's wife both naked having sex. We backed away from the door and went to my house a couple of blocks over.

On the way I asked Ron: "Do you think your dad knows?"

He told me: "Dad travels a lot and I know he has cheated on mom several times. He is away right now for two weeks; this isn't the first time I have seen mom with Hellen the woman she is with."

I asked him: "Are you ok with that?"

He smiled and said: "At least mom won't get knocked up, I don't know if I have siblings out there from dad knocking up one of his girlfriends or whatever they are."

When we got to my house my mom could tell something was bothering us and said: "Your home early what happened?"

I told her: "Jim's car broke down and won't be fixed till Monday so we hitched a ride home."

Mom said: "You seem like there is something else going on, what is it?"

Ron asked to use the bathroom which was upstairs. When he was gone, I told my mother what we had seen. Ron's mom my Aunt Beth is my mom's sister.

She told me: "My sister is bisexual and her and Ron senior have an open marriage, it seems to work for them so who are we to judge. How did Ron take seeing his mom like that?"

I told her: "He said it isn't the first tie he has seen her. How long have you known about Aunt Beth liking women?"

She told me: "Since we were in high school, the first time she had sex was with a girl. She had just turned eighteen and was at a sleep over with four other girls. All had boy friends that wanted to have sex with them. After they drank some wine, they were getting a little buzzed when one said they should do each other to see if they even liked sex. Beth told me they did what they learned later was called a daisy chain so they all did the same thing at the same time. That way one could use it against the others."

I asked: "So when did she start with boys?"

Mom told me: "After the prom she and two of the other girls she had had sex with that first night rented a hotel room and got drunk with their dates from the prom. The six ended up having sex together."

I asked: "They each had sex with their dates with the others there watching?"

Ron had been listening and said: "No they swapped dates all three guys had sex with mom and the other two girls."

Mom said: "Ron how do you know that?"

He told us: "One time when my parents were away, I found mom's old diary in the attic and read about it."

Mom went to him as he started to cry and hugged him. She told him: "If you ever need to talk to someone, I am here for you."

After that Ron spent more time at our house. Mom must have told dad about what happened as he started to include Ron in our father son activities. That is how Ron became more than my cousin, he was my best friend.

While in law school Linda worked part time at a law firm, that one of her professors knew the senior partner. Their clientele was mostly athletes and entertainers and that is where Linda met Gia. Gia was an adult video actress that specialized in gang bang and deep throat because of her ability to handle very large cocks going down her throat. If you have ever scene clips of the Kielbasa Queen from the Howard Stern Show, Gia has that same ability.

Through Linda's job at the firm, she connected me with a real estate developer that was looking for someone to oversee the installation and operation of the mechanical equipment on his properties. With the certifications and licenses, I had from working at the college, I was just what he was looking for. He had been hiring older guys that were nearing retirement, But the turn over rate was not working out, so, he decided to hire a younger person that would be there for the long haul. The pay was way more than I received at the college and it came with an apartment in a luxury building.

When he interviewed me, he said: "Linda told me you two have an open marriage, is that a fact. Or was she just trying to get me to hire you?"

I told him: "That is true, Linda and I are both able to have sex with others outside our marriage. It has been that way since we became sexually active with each other."

He inquired: "Do you have some kind of rules?"

I told him: "Yes, we tell each other everything about who and when we have sex with someone."

He asked: "Are you saying if your wife and I were to have sex, she would call to tell you before it happens?"

I laughed and told him: "No, that is not realistic and would spoil the spontaneity."

He then said: "I intend to fuck your wife, does my being black, pose a problem for you?"

I explained to him: "As long as Linda is ok with it, I don't have an issue. There is something you should know about me and Linda feels the same way. When it comes to race, there is only one, human and we are all part of it."

He said: "I never thought about it that way, but you are right. The world would be a better place if more people had that opinion about race."

I got the job and gave my two weeks' notice at the college. They offered to match the offer till they found out how much I would be making. At the end of the two weeks, we moved into our new place. It had two bed rooms each with its own bath room and a third that shared a bath room with visitors.

I asked Linda: "Why do you think he gave us a place with three bed rooms?"

She smiled and said: "One is for us, the second with the on suite is for me to entertain him and the third is for who ever either of us has sex with."

I asked: "So, you have decided to have sex with him?"

She replied: "Unless you have a problem with it."

I told her: "No, not at all. Are you looking forward to finding out if it is true what they say about black men and their cocks?"

She smiled again and told me: "I already know about how big some of them are. Gia showed me some of her videos she did with black men. I am hoping Reggie is as well hung."

I asked her: "Can you get some of Gia's videos for us to watch together?"

She said: "I have the online link and password if you want to watch some now?"

I had met Gia once and I was looking forward to watching her videos. We went into the bed room and stripped down. I started to eat her pussy while she activated the internet on the TV. She stopped me because she was having trouble logging in, because she was starting to have an orgasm. The video started and Gia was already nude surrounded by several well-hung black men. By the end she had taken each one in all three holes. Several times, three at a time. The biggest cock looked to be a foot long and his nickname was Subway. She took his whole cock down to his balls down her throat.

I asked Linda: "She seems to really enjoy it. Is she that good an actress or is she really enjoying it that much?"

Linda smiled and said: "She loves it and is trying to get me to do a seine with the same guys. I told her I couldn't if it came out it would ruin the law career. She said they can change the way I look so no one would know it was me. I didn't believe her till she showed me two of her first videos and I couldn't tell it was her till she showed me things about her body so I knew it was her. Would you like to see me doing that?"

I told her: "Honestly yes, but I am not sure about it being recorded."

She asked: "What about if we recorded it for ourselves, would you be ok with that?"

I didn't have to think about it and told her: "Fuck yes, I would love that, and maybe we can make other videos staring you for our own pleasure."

Two weeks later Gia arrived with the seven black men she did her video with. There was also a crew to work the lights and cameras. A makeup artist to change Linda's appearance and several wigs for her to choose from. I was surprised when Gia and the makeup artist started sucking the black guy to get them hard. One of the lighting guys told me they are fluffing them so your wife can concentrate on what she needs to do.

I never realized how much goes into making a porno. It was four hours before it ended. Linda was wiped out and went to take a shower. The guys used the other two bathrooms to clean up before leaving. The camera and lighting guys took the opportunity to enjoy Gia and the makeup girl sexually. I was asked to record it which I did.

MY cock was ready to explode when Linda came back. She took one look at me and turn to Gia and asked her to take care of me for the night as she was going to sleep.

I led Gia to the spare bedroom and was amazed by her sexual prowess. She stayed for three days as it took that long before Linda's pussy and ass were somewhat back to normal. For me the best part of what she went through was she no longer had a gag reflex deep throating my cock. And didn't put up a fuss if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. In fact, she now loved being fucked there.

Between Reggie and making videos for our own enjoyment she seemed to be becoming a black cock slut. All our video we made she was with black men. I even got her temporary tattoos that were the black spade with a white Q and others that said Black Cock Only with an arrow pointing down. She would put the spade on her tit and the other one just above her pussy, when she was with Reggie or doing one of our private videos. She would be with Reggie about twice a month and we did our videos twice a year on our birthdays.

12