Linda auctioned off

Story Info
a sexy auction to the locals
4k words
3.94
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day of the cricket club St Patricks Day dinner and Linda and David along with their friends had booked a table for ten in the village hall.

Everybody was dressing up for the occasion and Linda had excelled herself (as was obvious to see on the faces of all the husbands in their group).

She was wearing a long Emerald Green dress with a thigh length slit up one leg. It was backless and was fastened at the top with a halter neck fixing done up in a bow at the back of her neck.

She was not able to wear a bra with it but had got on a matching green pair of very skimpy panties, suspender belt and emerald green stockings The outfit was set off with a pair of 4inch high heeled green shoes and with her impeccable make up she looked quite stunning and all of her friend's husbands would have (given the opportunity) perhaps all at the same time!

The meal was very enjoyable and wine flowed freely on all tables. When all eating was done and coffee had been served, the cricket club chairman stood up and stepped onto the small stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen" he began "thank you all for coming. As you know this is a charity event and all proceeds will be going to good causes. Normally at this stage of the proceedings we would be having an auction of promises and a raffle but this year we are trying something different. It is "A Slave For The Evening" auction" (Murmurs around the hall)

"This is how it works" he continued " we will be auctioning one person off until midnight tonight (it was about 8.30) and we have stuck an envelope under one chair on each table, so if all of you would just like to feel under your chairs..........."

There was a loud scraping of chairs in the hall " and the person on each table with the envelope could stand up..." and inevitably on Linda's table it was her " now only one of those envelopes contains a piece of paper with the word YOU on it, so if you folks could open your envelopes and these were all shuffled before being given out, and everyone with a blank piece of paper sit down please."

There was a rustling and tearing noise and then again almost inevitably everyone sat down apart from Linda.

The captain knew Linda so he said "Linda, could you please just pass your piece of paper to the person on your left (who was John P) and sir would you just verify what is on the piece of paper please?"

John rather eagerly (as he was rather keen to see Linda in auction and he was willing to make a bid) called out "It says YOU." "OK thank you sir, now just to verify that could you please pass it to the gentleman sitting on the other side of the lady." This was Ian (they had all sat boy/girl/boy/girl and noone next to their own spouse) and he confirmed that this was the case.

There were whoops and cheers from the hall as the chairman said "OK gentlemen, could you please bring Linda up onto the stage."

So they each took one of Linda's hands and led her (with some slight resistance on her part as she did not know what to expect) up to the front of the hall then onto the stage.As she and David had been in the village for about 5 years Linda was reasonably well known and so she was loudly acclaimed as the two men still holding her hands tightly, led her to the compere.

When the noise had died down a bit, the chairman said " Now as the theme is "A Slave For The Evening" we are going to put these on Linda " and he pulled a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs out of his pocket " and just to prove this is not all a fix" he added, he produced a pair of blue ones from his other pocket.

Linda looked at him and said quietly "You must be joking!" "Come on it's all for charity" the chairman whispered.

Turning to John he said "Perhaps, sir you would like to put these on her." (He could not believe his luck, a fantasy coming true). Ian took hold of both her wrists and pulled her hands forward and John went to put the handcuffs on but the chairman said " No not like that, like this" and he pulled Linda's arms behind her back and turning her around with her back towards John said "NOW you can do it."

"Ladies and gentlemen " said the chairman " we are now ready to start proceedings. I repeat this is for A Slave For The Evening and as we have such a lovely lady whom most of you know, I expect some good bidding. Who will start me at £200?"

The bidding started well and soon was past £400 but then started to flag.

"I think we had better remind the audience what they are getting" said the chairman and looking at Ian O fingered the slash in Linda's dress.

Ian his heart beating fast grasped the dress and slowly pulled it up and across. Linda looked at him and giggled ( the wine was taking effect) "I'll get you for this " but he continued until the dress was pulled up as far as it would go revealing Linda's (shapely) legs and the tops of her stockings then he looked up and grinned at the audience.

John, not wanting to be left out of the action, bent down and placing his hands on Linda's legs started to rub them up and down her thighs at one time they disappeared under the hem of her dress :D :D, Linda gave him a look and a smile but snapped her knees together quickly :shock: :shock:. "Not yet" she giggled!

"Come on ladies and gents, dig deep it's for charity after all" called out the chairman and a fresh round of bidding began.

It soon became obvious that there were two tables fighting it out. One was a table of men all of whom Linda knew and oddly enough another table of the same men's wives.

The bidding soon reached £750 but then slowed again.

"OK " said the chairman "as a last incentive....." and he looked at the two men and then nodded at Linda's halter fastening.

John and Ian were a bit hesitant looked into the hall at David (Linda's husband) who smiled and gave them the thumbs up :twisted: :wink:. They then turned to Linda who said nothing but stared at them both almost daring them to go ahead. With trembling fingers they each took hold of one of the two ends of the bow which secured the top of Linda's dress and slowly pulled it undone :D :D

They needed to do no more as the front of the dress, now unsupported fell away to Linda's waist. As she was not wearing a bra her 36D breasts were now in full view. :shock: :oops:

After a few seconds of silence, the chairman managed to tear his eyes away and looked out into the hall at the table with the eight men on. "Gentlemen, the bid is against you, I would have thought that Linda must be worth more than £750."and with a grin which was almost a leer he said to John and Ian "Perhaps you could just vouch personally for the quality of Mrs A's er....assets sir, by sampling them yourself!"

John almost fainted, what an opportunity! He and the other guys had often spoken about Linda when David was not around and he turned and grinned at Ian The two men looked at Linda's husband who grinned back at them and nodded his head. Moving behind Linda they reached around her and each clasped one hand firmly over one of her breasts. Linda at first gasped and hunched her shoulders trying to protect her breasts but as John and Ian then cupped them in their palms and jiggled them for a few moments, the w8ne and excitement of the moment got to her.

She twisted her head and made kissing noises at both of them and started to push her bottom against them, something that did not go unnoticed by the audience and which eliocited a great cheer. Seizing the opportunity himself the MC also reached over and tweaked her, now erect, nipples with his fingers.

" I can assure you gents that these are all hers and nice and firm as well!!" John shouted above the din and Ian shouted his agreement and the crowd clapped and cheered. Linda's face was bright red :shock: :oops:, flushed with embarassment and excitement but there was still lots of time until midnight!!!

There was muttering from the table and then Richard P said "£1000 bid."

A collective gasp went up from the audience and the chairman wasted no time in saying "Sold for £1000, thank you gents, now come and claim your "Slave For The Evening"."

Richard P and Ian F stood up and walked to the front of the hall. They went up the steps and shook hands with the chairman.

Richard turned to Linda and said "Well I think this is a bit of a waste of time " and grasping her dress pulled it down over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Linda was now wearing only the skimpiest of panties, a suspender belt and stockings standing on a stage with her arms handcuffed behind her back in front of a hundred or so people most of whom she knew and half of which were men.

Richard and Ian then grasped Linda by her elbows and marched her down through the hall to their table.

"Perhaps you would just like to say hello to all the guys," he said to her when they got there "I know you know them all already but I am sure that they would like to say hello properly."

So she went round the table to all the men giving them all a peck on the cheek at first. On the way all of them took the opportunity to fondle her breasts or other parts of her body and in several places she had hands of the man she was kissing on her breasts and hands of the man she had just left, reaching into her panties between her legs. The several glasse of wine she had drunk were now taking their full effect and so for the last couple of the men she opened her mouth wide allowing access to their tongues and spread her legs as wide as she could without toppling and at one time was kissing one man with two others fondling her breasts while the rest of the men around the table either stroked her body or had their hands in her panties.

The hall erupted in cheers and wolf whistles everyone was getting a free show and there were many men there who wished they could change places with the lucky ones at the table!

This introduction process took about 20 minutes and then Richard, who had been whispering with some of the other guys got up and walked to the table where the chairman was sitting.

After a brief whispered conversation, the chairman stood up stepped up on the stage and picking up the microphone said "Ladies and gentlemen. Table 12 have been very generous and are going to share Linda with us until about 11 o'clock. So let's have a big round of applause for them and Linda."

Linda heard this and was a bit startled. What was in store for her?

She was carried head high by all of the eight guys to the front of the hall and up onto the stage. Several of them then went back down the steps and disappeared through the doors which led to the kitchen.

While they were gone, Richard asked whether there was anyone in the hall who knew where the caretakers kept things like gaffer or insulating tape. On one of the tables was Susan T who was a cleaner at the hall and she called out and then exited the room to return in a minute or so with a large roll of marker tape, Richard then asked her to wind it round Linda's head several times so that her eyes and ears were covered and he then asked her to place a 6 inch strip over her lips.

Susan started doing this with some enthusiasm and as she did so the noise in the hall increased as several groups started whistling and cheering, some calling out ribald remarks at Linda's expense. Soon, nearly naked, handcuffed and now blindfolded, deaf and gagged, Linda was the subject of everyone's attention. Her husband, David, was also getting carried away and was calling for her to be abused along with many others in the hall.

The kitchen doors banged open and the rest of the eight men came into the hall. They were pushing a trolley and it was piled with bits and pieces from the dinner. Puddings, trifles, gravy, ice cream and more. They wheeled it up to the front and between them all managed to lift it onto the low stage.

Just then someone stood up at one of the tables and said "Richard, the Garden's Association have a storage cupboard in the building and we have just thought that there is something in there that you might find a bit of fun. Give us 5 minutes and we will go and get it."

"OK" called Richard from the stage and a couple of people from the table left the room.

"What shall we do while we're waiting " said Dominic ( who was one of the eight guys from the table "Ah, I have an idea."

On the trolley was a tub of Cornish ice cream which had just been taken out of the freezer. "Let's get the ball rolling" he said and taking the lid off the tub scooped out several large dollops of ice cream.

Linda, who could not see or hear what was going on, felt the waistband of her panties being pulled out at the front and next second something large and extremely cold dropped in. She squealed (which elicited cheers from the audience) and began to wriggle her hips and legs to try and move whatever it was but to no avail and only received a light smack on the front of her panties for her pains which pressed the cold ice cream between her legs.

Just then the gardens association members came back into the hall carrying what looked like several wooden beams and a stand.

Bringing it to the stage one of them said "This is a pillory which we made and used at the Fete about 5 years ago and kept in case we wanted it again. I think now is ideal. It just needs putting together properly, which will only take five minutes. There is also a bit for ankle clamps that we were going to use to convert it to stocks. "

So the men started to put the pillory together. In the meantime the heat of Linda's body had started to melt the ice cream and sticky rivulets began to run out of the legs of her panties down the inside of her thighs reaching her stocking tops and then trickling down her legs.

Soon the pillory was fixed and erected on the stage( along with manyl other erections both on the stage and in the hall!).

"Ok we can use that now," said Richard "but before we do, there are a few other things I can think of." ( he had seemed to become the ringleader of the group.).

"What have we got, how about this gravy?" One of the dishes for the dinner had been liver and bacon and served with it had been a thick red wine and onion gravy, and the largecontainer was still slightly warm and held about 8 pints. "Here, Jack you can do the honours."

Jack who was in his 50s and somewhat older than the other men, stepped up and took the pan.

Holding it over Linda's head he tipped it and the gravy started pouring out. It flowed over Linda's head and face, with clumps of onion getting caught in her hair.

It carried on over her shoulders and chest along her breasts and fell off of her nipples. It flowed down her stomach and her back, it's warmth, for Linda, contrasting to the icy cold of the ice cream still lingering in her panties.

Jack carried on pouring till all the gravy was used up and most of Linda's torso was a glistening brown.

Another of the men had picked up an untouched dish of trifle and putting a dollop of it on a paper napkin, smacked it onto one of her breasts. He was closely followed by another (Colin B) who did the same to her other breast. A chair was lifted onto the stage and the remainder of the trifle (which was the majority of the large bowl) was emptied onto a large platter and put on the seat.

" Now, " said Richard to the other seven guys " all gather round and I want everyone to hook a finger into her panties and on the countdown to zero they come down."

Everyone in the hall could see what was going to happen and when the countdown started most of them joined in with, interestingly, a lot of noise coming from the women in the audience!

When the count got to zero, Linda felt her panties being pulled down and when they reached her ankles, hands lifted her feet out of them. She now only had on her suspender belt and stockings in front of the assembly.

Hands gripped her elbows and she felt herself guided backwards until the back of her knees made contact with a chair. She was firmly pushed down into the chair and into the waiting trifle that squidged up between her legs and in between the cheeks of her bottom. It was cold and squidgy but not totally unpleasant and she could dimly hear a lot of noise coming from the hall.

Hands were placed on her shoulder and she felt herself being twisted which meant that her bottom wriggled in the trifle and spread it even more. Then she was lifted out of the chair and she felt the handcuffs on her wrists being undone.

However, she got no respite as almost immediately she was bent over, her arms were stretched out in front of her and she felt something being clamped down around her wrists and neck and knew that she had been put in a pillory Richard also clamped her ankles into the stocks bit so that her feet were fixed about a metre apart.

The pillory had been so placed that Linda's bottom with her legs spread was directly facing(?) the audience.

A couple of the men (Nigel and Dominic) picked up plates and then piled them high with ice cream, cream and other things they found then walked round to her head and smacked them in her face rubbing them in energetically and at the same time someone had found another jug of gravy and this was poured over her bottom. "Blind" and "deaf" as she was Linda did not know where the next assault was coming from and was over whelmed with sensations from different parts of her body.

Meanwhile a couple of women who had helped with the food for the evening (it was all provided by volunteers) had gone out into the kitchen and now reappeared carrying a baking tray and took it up to the stage. On it were about a dozen uncooked courgettes.

"We thought you may be able to use these", one of them said grinning and the guys immediately got their drift. For a while they carried on plastering Linda with various puddings while tomato ketchup and brown sauce were rubbed into her bottom. Then Richard theatrically picked up one of the courgettes held it up in the air and then moved towards the helpless Linda's bare bottom. :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock:

Again, theatrically, he looked at Linda's bottom then at the courgette and then at the audience. Everyone in the hall was on their feet and they were all shouting "Yes... yes" at him. He motioned to the other guys on the stage to fall in line behind him and then hooked the microphone over the pillory next to Linda's head.

He turned, in appeal to the audience and just said "Shall we?" and the response was deafening and clear.

"OK here goes" he cried. One of the men grasped the cheeks of her bottom and Linda gasped inaudibly as she felt something rammed firmly into her anus. :shock: :oops:

Though her ears were taped over she heard the noise level increase and knew that more was yet to come! However she was not prepared for the firm insertion of something into her vagina, which was then moved vigorously back and forth, while that in her bottom was also jiggled about!

Where the mike had been placed next to her head the crowd were treated to her gasps and whimpers over the PA system. :D :evil:

The other men on the stage had formed a queue behind Richard each with a vegetable in hand and each took a turn with their vegetables which, to Linda, seemed to be getting bigger and bigger! By the time that the fifth man (which was Jack) had begun, however, Linda's noises had changed to sighs and lighter moans and when it got to the eighth the hall fell silent and listened to her going through a full blown orgasm.

"Well it's eleven and this public part of the show is over folks "said Richard breaking the silence "Now we will carry on in private." :twisted: :twisted:

Here was an outbreak of applause together with cries of "Spoilsports" and "More... More" in which David joined.

However Linda was taken out of the pillory, lifted up by the men and in similar fashion to her arrival on the stage was carried out of the doors of the hall head high with the courgettes still inserted.

12