Linda Can't Seem to Stop

Story Info
Linda and Dave run into Rob at a restaurant.
1.5k words
3.6
33.6k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda meets Rob at restaurant and things get crazy.

Two weeks later Dave asked me to go out to dinner at one of our towns steak houses that had a good bar, and great seafood and steaks. I love the place. When we got there around 7, we walked past the bar and there, standing at the bar with a beautiful, skinny blond with big tits coming out of her low cut dress, was Rob. He had that surfer boy look, tousled hair, beach shirt unbuttoned low. I felt my knees go weak, and then a flash of jealousy went through my mind; what the hell was he doing with another woman!

Then I realized I was with Dave, and I got a little worried. But my husband, being him, turned to me and said, hey, that's the surf shop guy, let's go say hi. I was speechless but Dave didn't give me a chance to object. He walked right up to Rob, stuck his hand out, and said, "hey, thanks for taking such good care of my wife the other week. She got a perfect fit."

Rob never missed a beat, though I thought I saw a little blush, he said, "oh, she was great. I hope it all worked out all right."

Dave then said, "oh yeah, hey, let me buy you guys a drink."

Rob then turned to his date and said, "Brittney, this is Dave and Nanci, they come to my shop."

Brittney looked less than impressed and a little annoyed that we were honing in on her date, but was polite. She was cute, I'll say that. And she was young and with a knock out body. Her nipples were actually completely erect, creating a little tent in her dress. I saw Dave taking a quick look at them. I couldn't blame him.

We didn't stay with them long, and went to our table and ordered. I faced the bar and couldn't help being distracted by Rob and Brittney. I was flustered, a little angry, and yet, my pussy had gotten immediately wet when I saw Rob, and now it was aching a bit. I kept thinking about him being inside me, fucking me from behind. I was going a bit nuts. Dave and I made small talk and ordered and had our drinks. He then got up to go to the men's room and as soon as he left the table I felt a text go off in my phone. I looked down and my stomach felt empty; it was Rob. "meet me in the bathroom after he gets back. I want to fuck you now."

I started breathing hard, my pussy started getting hot. I didn't know what to do. I texted back, "no, I can't". The phone buzzed against my thigh again. "Get in there, I want to fuck you now."

I glanced over and saw him say something to Brittney and she nodded and he turned to go to the men's room and went in to one of the empty single bathrooms. He looked at me as he passed my table. I almost passed out, I felt out of control, like I couldn't say no. Dave came back and sat down. We were still waiting for our entrees. I excused myself as well. And he settled down with the wine list.

I got to the bathroom door, and glanced back to make sure Dave wasn't looking and knocked softly on the door, it opened, and Rob was standing there, his shirt unbuttoned. I stepped in. He grabbed me and we started kissing like two starving people. I had on a skirt and his hand immediately lifted it up, grabbed my panties, and pulled them down to my knees. I was sucking on his tongue like a wild woman. I kept saying "no, no, I can't" but he turned me around, put my hands on the sink, and we both looked into the mirror. He looked beautiful, his chest was ripped, he looked like a man who couldn't stand to wait another second. I heard his pants unbuckling and dropping to the floor. He took a large handful of my curly hair, pulled me back, and said "you've missed this, haven't you". I felt his long, hard, huge cock against my ass.

I was moaning, and whimpering as he rubbed it along my pussy slit, which was now wet and hot. "Tell me you want this, beg me" he said. And I couldn't get the words out but then I said "please, please, I need you."

That's when I felt the head of his cock break through the lips of my pussy. I was so tight after two weeks of little sex, and the sex I had was with Dave's big, but not huge, cock. It took my breath away. Then he pulled my hips back and shoved his monster all the way inside. I started to scream, part with pleasure, part with pain, part with the fact that my pussy opened up like a lotus flower, spreading wide, feeling like I was floating. He put his hand over my mouth just as I screamed and started pounding me. I was moaning and yelling into his hand while he fucked me like a horse, pulling out completely, and pounding back into me over and over. I started to come, the orgasm taking my legs away, my breath away. I was his sex toy, I couldn't stop coming. He exploded inside me, his cock swelling up and feeling bigger as he approached orgasm. I think I blacked out. How long was I in the bathroom, 5 minutes, 5 days, 5 hours. I don't know.

Rob pulled out in one long slow motion, turned me around, and pushed me to my knees. "suck me", he said. There I was, staring at the cock I had been dreaming about for two weeks and I just did what I was told, I licked him from the base to the tip, put his now softening cock in my mouth and sucked him, running my tongue around the head of his cock. I was lost.

After a minute, he pulled me up, told me to get myself together, and left the bathroom. I was freaking out. My face was blotchy, my dress wrinkled. I had to wipe some of his cum off my face and touch up my makeup. I went back to the table and Dave immediately asked if I were okay. "yeah, I'm fine, just some 'issues', but I'm hungry." Dave said look, the food is here, perfect timing. I didn't think he knew, but my guilt made me feel like he did.

As we ate, Dave looked at me and said, "do you ever want to go back and see Rob again? It would be okay with me if you did." I looked at him and said, "no, once was fun, but I like it as it is." Dave looked a little disappointed, but maybe he was just being nice.

On the drive home, where I knew I'd have to make love to my husband and explain how I was so wet because of my love for him, I felt my text buzz my thigh again. I glanced down and it was a picture from Rob. He had taken a picture of the skinny blonde Brittney, her knees up on his bed, his cock buried deep in her shaved pussy. Her face was turned to the side and she was clearly screaming and moaning. The message: "wish you were here." I had a tiny shiver go through my clit. I wanted to jump out of the car and run to his house, throw that little slut out of his bed and have him bury his cock inside me. I kept thinking about how he was probably pulling out and pushing in, making her do things I wanted to do.

We pulled into the driveway, Dave jumped out to deal with an issue in the barn, and my text buzzed again. This time it was a mini video clip. I was shaking. I hit the little play arrow and saw Rob fucking Brittney's breasts, and every time the head of his cock would come up between them she would open her mouth and put her now red and raw lips on to the head of it. His speed went faster and faster and then suddenly he shoved half of his cock inside of her mouth and I could see his long snake convulse, her eyes go wide, and cum drip out of the corners of her mouth. The text with the video was, "your turn next".

When I got in the house I could feel a warm drip line of Rob's cum running down my thigh. I took my index finger and ran it up the line of wetness, and then put it in my mouth, my clit shuddered a little. I knew I was lost.