Linda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers

As Kayla and I cooked breakfast, the rest of the houseguests ambled in. Jenn and Danny, then Mandy and Robert arrived together.

"Have fun at the party last night, Robert?" I asked with a gleam in my eye.

"I'd say that he had SEVERAL loads of fun." Mandy answered for him as Robert turned several shades of red.

I stayed in Las Vegas for the rest of the week, and flew back to Boston the next Sunday for the rest of the summer. Mandy took me to a show down on the strip one night, and I ended up staying with her the whole night. Damn! That woman is insatiable. Kayla gave me a proper send-off the Saturday night before I had to leave too.

I cut way back on my social life during my senior year to focus on my studies. I would occasionally hook up with Kayla, and every once in a while, with Mandy too, just to keep me sane when the stress got too much.

YAAAAAYYYYY! I was accepted to Boston University for my Law School! Yes, I was accepted to a few others that may have been more 'prestigious', but Boston University would allow me to live with Aunt Elizabeth and cut down on my expenses. I could also work part time at Aunt Elizabeth's law firm when my studies allowed. Actually, Aunt Elizabeth had semi-retired, and Heather, one of her nieces was taking over for her. I had been introduced to a woman named Naomi, who was the DA for the City of Boston. Apparently, Aunt Elizabeth had helped her get elected because the previous DA was more interested in politics than actual justice. To return the favor, Naomi volunteered to help me with my studies and offer advice whenever I needed it.

Chapter 6.

GRADUATED!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!! DEAN'S LIST!! Aunt Gail, Mandy, Kayla, Dave, and Danny were all there for my graduation. Even Aunt Elizabeth, Heather, and Naomi flew out to Las Vegas for it. Jenn and Robert also were graduating. It was a bitter-sweet day for me though. Even though Aunt Gail and all my friends were cheering as I walked across the stage to receive my degree, I was sad that Mom and Dad as well as the rest of my family weren't there to celebrate with me. When we got back to Aunt Gail's house, I began to cry about my family not being there. Aunt Gail hugged me tight as I sobbed through it. I finally took a deep breath and leaned back, putting my sadness behind me. This was a day for celebration, and I couldn't bring everyone around me down. I thanked Aunt Gail for all of her support, put on a smile, and determined that I was going to enjoy my day. Yes, it still hurt, but I managed to (mostly) put that aside.

OH, OH, OH! Aunt Gail, Aunt Elizabeth, and Heather went in together and bought me a brand-new Camaro for my graduation present!! Thankfully, they gave it to me at the beginning of the party, so I wasn't too drunk to take it out for a spin. Danny told me that he was going to take my old car to the shop, clean it up, and sell it for me. He thought that he should be able to get a couple thousand dollars for it, so I would have some money to start off my stay in Boston. Mandy gave me a new high-end laptop, Kayla gave me a day-spa package, and Dave gave me a gift card worth $500 for my favorite clothing store. I just love them soooo much!

Of course, Aunt Gail had to throw a huge party for us. I think that Jenn and Robert's families were a bit overwhelmed with all of our friends back at Aunt Gail's house. They did end up relaxing, and everyone had a great time. The celebration went rather late into the night (actually early into the morning), and I had a bit too much to drink, so I stayed at Aunt Gail's for the night. Aunt Gail had a limo take Jenn's and Robert's families to their hotels.

Friday, two weeks after my graduation. I was supposed to go over to Aunt Gail's later in the evening. Her club was having the annual 'Kick Off Summer Party' on Saturday night. I was going to help with the preparations tonight and tomorrow before going to the club. About 3-o'clock, Aunt Gail called and told me that something had come up, and I shouldn't come over tonight. She said that she would tell me what was going on tomorrow night at the club, and I should just meet her there. She told me to go to her private room at the club as soon as I arrived.

When I arrived, the bouncer, another girl named Linda - who looked like she could have played Linebacker for the (soon-to-be) LAS VEGAS RAIDERS - was talking into her radio. "She just walked up." I heard her say.

"Am I to assume that you were just talking to my aunt about me?" I inquired.

"Yes, miss... uuumm, Linda." She corrected at my glare. "Sorry. Force of habit with you being Mistress Gail's niece. She wanted to tell you to go straight up to her private room. She has a surprise for you."

"That's OK, Linda. I understand. I know how forceful Dear Aunt Gail can be. Thank you." I replied with a kiss to her cheek.

It really was adorable how that big-strong woman blushed. Too bad she really isn't my type. Too many muscles on her. She probably could have been an NFL player if she didn't have that huge rack on her chest. Linda opened the door for me as I swayed inside and up the stairs. Opening the door, I was struck by what greeted me. Aunt Gail was sitting behind her desk. That was normal. Mandy was standing off to her side. Again, not unexpected. Kayla was standing in front of Aunt Gail's desk wearing a collar and leash. OK, not completely how I usually saw her, but not totally uncommon. No, what rendered me speechless was that there was a very familiar looking blonde that was holding the end of Kayla's leash. It also wasn't that I had never seen anyone except Aunt Gail and Mandy holding Kayla's leash - after all, she WAS their submissive. No, it was the fact that I knew who the blonde was, and I was not only shocked to see her, but completely brain-fried to see her HERE and, especially, holding the leash of a submissive lesbian. (OK, not completely lesbian, but still...)

"LINDA!" She screamed as she flung herself into me, and embraced my in a fierce hug.

"Robin? ROBIN???? OHMYGOD!! ROBIN!!" I screeched as my arms wrapped around her.

"OHMYGOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "LINDA! I'VE MISSED YOU! HOW ARE YOU?" OH GOD ROBIN! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" "LINDA..." "ROBIN..."

We were screaming to each other simultaneously for about 5-minutes. Questioning each other without being able to answer anything.

GTO:

Mandy, Kayla, and I watched this reunion with happiness for a while. We all glanced at each other, silently acknowledging our smiles as we listened to them screeching in joy. Finally, I decided to interject into their babbling. It truly brought joy to my heart to see my two 'nieces' reunite. I had felt so heartbroken for Linda losing her family, and I knew that she was still hurting at their rejection of her. To be able to finally reunite her with at least one of her cousins, well, it actually brought tears of joy to my eyes.

"OK, nieces of mine!" I called out. When they quieted down and looked over at me, I continued, "I reserved Room 6 for the night for you two to share. How about if the two of you move this reunion over there for a while and talk in private? I'm sure that you each have a ton of questions for the other, so you can talk as long as you like. Robin, I will hold on to Kayla for now. When you are ready for her, just give her three short bursts with your remote, and I'll send her back to you. Linda, I'll explain what's going on after you two have had a chance to catch up."

Linda:

Robin and I tore ourselves apart from each other. My vision was blurry from my tears, but I walked over to Aunt Gail and enveloped her in a hug as tight as I could squeeze. I held her for several minutes as I laid my head on her shoulder, my tears attaining her blouse.

"Thank you, Aunt Gail." I cried. "I have no idea how you did this, but, thank you."

"It wasn't all me, sweetie, but you're welcome. I'll tell you about it later. Now go on. You have some catching up to do." She smiled with her own tears in her eyes.

Robin and I went over to the private room that Aunt Gail had given us for the night. We spent about three hours there together catching up. NO! You perves! We weren't having sex! That's just - EEEYYYUUUUUWWWWW!

I told her what had happened, and why my parents kicked me out and disowned me. I told her about my reasoning and my move to Las Vegas. She asked me why I hadn't tried to contact Aunt Gail when I got here, but agreed with me about my reasoning. She laughed when she told me that she had thought the exact same thing until the day she arrived. She sympathized with me as I told her about how Aunt Gail finally found me, and she was amazed at what Aunt Gail had been doing for me. It took about an hour for me to tell her about the last 5-years of my life. We laughed and cried together through my tale.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I wish that I would have been here a couple of weeks ago, so that I could have gone to your graduation."

"Tell you what." I replied. "I'll have you front and center for my graduation from Law School."

"I'll keep you to that." She said.

Robin then explained how she came to Las Vegas. When she told me about the fight in the club, and that Heather had been her Lawyer, I realized that my suspicions about her knowing smirk at my graduation had been correct. She had been hiding something from me. I vowed to discuss this with her when I moved to Boston.

We both cried when she discussed my brother's death and his funeral.

"Uuuummm, Linda? Maybe this isn't the time, but I need to tell you something." She whispered nervously. She looked up at me and continued. "About a week before the accident, your brother came to see me. Look, it's not exactly a secret that I'm kind of the black sheep of the family. Everyone knows that I like to go out and have fun. I've never been to most strait laced and conservative member of the family. I guess your brother thought that if anyone would hear from you, it would be me, since Aunt Gail is so good at hiding her real self."

She had looked down at the floor again while telling me this. Looking back up into my eyes, she continued. "Anyway. He asked that if I ever got in touch with you, he wanted me to tell you that he was sorry. He said that he was sorry for how he reacted, and that he wished that he would have been more supportive of you." She broke down in tears and sobbed as I hugged her to my shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She sobbed. "He wanted me to tell you to call him, but he was killed only a week later."

We sat there and cried on each other's shoulders for a while.

"How are my parents doing, Robin?" I finally gathered the strength to ask. "They must be devastated by Kenny's death."

Robin suddenly pulled back and looked me in the eye. "How can you even care about that after what they did to you?" She questioned.

"Robin, they are my parents. They loved me once, and I lo-years.ve them. Yes, they kicked me out and disowned me, but they still gave me a home and love for 18-years. They always have, and will continue to be, a part of me. They did what they thought they had to do. I can't hate them."

"You are just too sweet, Linda." She said with a smile. "They don't deserve someone like you."

"I've seen some real ugliness from people in the last several years, Robin. I decided a long time ago that I would never be like that. It breaks my heart that they should have so much pain in their lives." I could see her troubled look at that. "Tell me!" I insisted.

Reluctantly, Robin relayed to me that my parents never really recovered from my brother's death. She also revealed that the entire family believed that they sincerely missed me. A few of my aunts and uncles derided them when they weren't around for still having any feelings for a 'Perverted Lesbian', but most of the family sincerely understood and accepted their loss. She laughed at some of the rather heated arguments within the family about the command from Jesus to 'Love the sinner, but hate the sin'. Normally, that ended with our more zealot relatives storming out.

She told me how she and a few of my other cousins had been to their house and snuck into my old room. My parents had kept it exactly the way that it was when I left. She told me about times when they paid for guests to have a motel room rather than allow anyone to sleep in my old room. She even overheard my mom in prayer asking God to watch out for me and give them a sign if I were still alive.

I was kind of overwhelmed at all this news. I had believed that everyone back home had erased me from their minds at best, and loathed the very thought of me at worst. At least, that was the impression I got 5-years ago. It just never occurred to me that time would soften the feelings of any of them. This would require a bit more thought. Regardless, it was time to get on with the evening. Robin and I cleaned up, touched up out makeup, and joined the party.

Back downstairs, she had pushed the button for the remote egg three quick times as we left the room, and Kayla was waiting - leash in hand - at the bottom of the stairs. We joined Aunt Gail and Mandy at Aunt Gail's private table. I did introduce Robin to Denise, Barbara, and several other friends at the club. The party was a lot of fun. I danced with several women, kissed a few, and even made plans to see a couple of them another time. I didn't take any home though. I had been through enough emotional turmoil that night already. I did go back to Aunt Gail's for the night to sleep. I needed to talk to her in the morning about Robin and some of the things she had told me.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,602 Followers