Linda Gets It Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Lindas further adventures with the decorators.
4.4k words
3.83
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decorators had at last finished and one evening Joe rang and asked if he and Tom could come round, as David had not yet paid them, both he and Linda thought that this was why they wanted to see them and so agreed and later on the doorbell rang and the two men came in.

As they entered they both smiled broadly at Linda, who blushed deeply:."Hello again" said Jim grinning at her.

David had got his cheque book out and was ready to write a cheque. Seeing this Tom said "Hold on a minute, we have a little proposition to put to you both which involves Mrs A." Linda looked at them both remembering what had happened to her before :

"Well it is like this" said Joe "we are taking a stand at a small trade fair in a few weeks time and we thought that Linda's presence and,er, demonstration skills : would add bit of glamour and novelty to the attraction. We need the business and would be very grateful for her help!" "Yes we could call your bill quits if you like" smiled Tom.

David looked at Linda "Well it would save us some money and at the moment cash is tight........."

Linda looked from him to the two men and was silent for a while,then said "If I agree I want our bill cancelled and the outside of the house painted as well " she said.

"OK you have a deal"! said Joe "you drive a hard bargain."

Linda grinned mischievously at them " And I have an idea that with what you two may have in mind for me I will make make other things hard for you as well." she said :

.

"Well" said Joe "we thought that you would make the perfect secretary who could be on the stand with us and keep records of any orders which came in, records of comments, interested parties and give out cards and charts and things and generally keep the customers happy!" and with that last comment he grinned at her.

"I think I understand you " said Linda.

"I wonder" he continued " could we have a look through your wardrobe to see if we can find something suitable?" He grinned again.

"OK "said Linda and opening the door onto the hall beckoned the two to follow her upstairs. David decided to carry on watching the news and left the three of them to it.

Upstairs in the bedroom Linda opened her wardrobe doors and stepped back.

"Help yourself" she smiled and sat down on the bed while Joe and Tom started searching for something suitable. They came across Lina's "standing up dress" (see Linda's Late Midsummer Night Dream) but after asking her to try it on decided that it was not demure enough so she removed it and stood waiting in her underwear while they carried on looking.

Soon (although they delayed as long as they could with an undressed Linda standing next to them) they found a red dress which looked perfect. It was fitted down to the waist with a slightly flared skirt which, when Linda put it on for them to look at came to just below her knees The neckline was scooped to just above her cleavage and it had short sleeves.

Joe picked up a hair brush from her dressing table and brushing her hair back pulled it tightly into a tight scrunchie giving her a short ponytail, finally taking a pair of David's black framed glasses he perched them on her nose.

"Perfect" they both said " have you got any seamed stockings?" Linda said not but said that she would get some they also found a pair of black high heeled shoes which again they asked her to slip on.

"There, done" said Joe "you really look the part. We shall call you Miss Prim, yes Linda Prim sounds ideal.

Linda looked at herself in the mirror and thought that she looked the perfect secretary. "Will I fit your requirements?" she asked ::. Joe and Tom nodded.

So two weeks later Joe, Tom and two of their lads called for Linda and she, carrying her bag of clothes< got into the first van which happened to driven by Darren. "Hello" he said grinning *the last time I saw you......."

"Yes thank you very much ::," interrupted Linda "I don't need reminding." but she could not help smiling at him.

After about an hours drive they arrived at the venue, a medium sized hall in a village about fifteen miles away from Newmarket.

The vans stopped and everyone got out. "We'll be putting the stand up for a while" said Joe "You go and change in the Ladies loo or somewhere then you can have a look round. It's not very big, there are only about 30 stands so you can find us easily. We have an hour before it opens to the public."

Linda soon reappeared in the chosen outfit she had bought seamed stockings and a black suspender belt together with matching black underwear. She decided to look round and after arming herself with some of the firm's cards went walk about.

There was a selection of small firms with stands which varied from Joe and Tom's decorating company to bakers, small engineering firms, motor dealers "Oh!" she thought as she recognised Phil's son,( see Linda Gets Her Car Serviced) and she hurried by to a few craft stalls with people making pots at a wheel.

She found the stall at last and looked at it. It was set up with an array of different colour painted display boards at the back, a stack of tins of paint matching those colours and leaflets detailing their services.

There was also a paste table (Linda winced ) various buckets and brushes and in the corner a desk with a smart chair behind it and various filing trays laid out on it's surface.

"Well what do you think?" said Joe beaming "Here is where you will sit "he indicated the desk "well at least for a while." and he winked at her.

A bell rang "Opening time" he said "Come on Miss Prim, you had better get to your post and be ready for the flood of orders!"

Just act like a normal secretary" said Tom "while we get on with our sales pitch and a bit of a demo.

"OK" said Linda and sat down at the desk shuffling paperwork around like a proper "butter wouldn't melt between my knees" secretary.

Soon people started drifting along to the stand and there were several enquiries. She gave out some cards and colour charts and took several phone numbers "Actually this is not bad" she thought to herself.

About an hour passed by and the hall was quite busy. They had quite a crowd around the stand, partly because none of the other participants had an attractive girl on display and the vast majority of the crowd were men.

When she had no more work to do she sat on her swivel chair facing the crowd smiling sweetly, with her legs crossed and her skirt riding up just above her knees showing off her shapely legs.

The four men on the stand were all busy talking to members of the crowd and demonstrating various skills. Darren was using the boards at the back of the stand to show off their machine which sprayed paint and which could be used for any large surface as the spray jet was adjustable

Tom looked up and noticed the sizes of the crowd and after he had done so, "accidentally" knocked over one of the leaflet racks. He turned to Linda (who had noted that it was no accident) and in an exaggerated loud voice said,"Miss Prim, would you mind please?" and nodded with his head to the mess on the floor.

Catching his drift she said "Certainly,sir.", walked obediently across and with her back towards the audience and keeping her legs straight bent full over from the waist to pick up the offending papers.

As she did so she gave the men in the crowd (nearly all were men) a good look at the back of her her legs about 6" above her knee and some craned for a better look.

Tom quietly excused himself from the man to whom he was across to Darren gave him a nudge on the shoulder, tapped the hand in which he was holding the paint sprayer and nodded towards "Miss Prim" who was still bent over and who was fumbling with the leaflets.

The two of them quietly approached Linda and Tom took the hem of her dress gently in his hand. He looked at the "audience" who were silent, nodded to Darren and whisked her dress up over exposing her bottom and underwear

Darren immediately squeezed the trigger on his paint gun and a spray of white paint shot out covering "Miss Prim's" bottom

The crowd gasped as Linda shot upright and turning towards them squealed and put her hands to her face in mock horror playing her part to perfection.

As she stood there paint began to run down her legs. Darren turned the gun on covering the front of her dress and face :D. Miss Prim shrieked in horror: and stamping her feet shouted "Look what you have done, I'll report you to the agency as soon as I have got out of this ruined dress. "I think we might be able to help you with that!" said Tom and the four gathered around her.

As the four of them closed in on Miss Prim she cried "Oh,..........what are you going to do to me.Help, help. Someone save me." in good old damsel in distress fashion and as melodramatically as she could.

Tom and Joe each took one of her arms and lifted them straight to her sides.

Just then a bell rang and one of the men in the crowd said, loudly "I am afraid that we are now closing (it was only a two hour show) but I am sure that there may be some of you who want to stay for a while after I lock the doors."

A few people, mostly women dragging away partners or husbands, made their way out of the small hall but there remained about 30 in the crowd plus many of the stand holders who had gathered to watch.

Miss Prim's glasses had been covered in paint so with them still on, her arms stretched out and held firmly she could hardly move but managed to wriggle seductively. By now most of the men in the crowd realised that this was a show.

Improvising as she went along Linda cried again "Oh what are you horrid men going to do to me now?"

Joe turned to the audience "Any requests?" he said.

One man shouted "Hold on a tick!" and he ran off to his stand which promoted fire prevention products. He soon returned with an extinguisher and clambered up onto the stage.

Linda, her glasses covered in white paint did not know what was happening.

"May I?" the man said removing the safety pin from the extinguisher. "Be our guest" replied Tom :evil: :wink:.

So taking aim the man squeezed the handle and a shower of foam covered her from head to foot. Joe said "What about here?" and pulled out the neckline of Linda's, now sodden, dress. Without releasing the handle he plunged the nozzle down the front of Linda's dress.

As she did not know what to expect next this sudden jet caught her entirely by surprise and she shrieked and tried to move away but was held form. The foam shot down and soaked her body and where the waistline held firm, foam was soon bulging out of her neckline and sleeves.

"And don't forget here!" said Joe pointing to the hem of her dress and the nozzle sent a torrent of foam up inside the dress.

"Speaking to Miss Prim Joe said "You mentioned taking your dress off didn't you?" and turning to the audience asked "Who would like to oblige the lady?"

Those of you who have read other tales of Linda's exploits know that she is quite well formed so there was no shortage of hands shooting up.

Tom pointed to half a dozen men in the front row who scrambled onto the stand. Darren who had been standing by while all this was going on gave each of them a pair of paper cutting shears. "Remember guys," he grinned "it's only the dress!"

Soon all six pairs of scissors were clicking away and Linda realised what was happening. "My dress!" she wailed (as Linda this time) then remembering her role she continued in her best indignant voice " How dare you! My outfit was very expensive............." but she was cut off as Darren pressed a 6" long piece of masking tape over her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm" she continued but her pleadings were ignored and soon the soggy, destroyed remnants of her dress were at her feet and she was held in place just with her underwear, stockings and suspender belt on display. I have something I would like to try " said another man "can I just go to my stand?"

"Please do " said Darren. It turned out that he had the stand next door, a bakery and confectionery stand.

He soon returned holding what looked like an icing bag.

"Could you bend her over?" he asked. "Certainly" came the reply and Linda was led struggling (for real this time as her glasses had been blasted off by the extinguisher and she did not like the look on the man's face as he was twisting and squeezing the bag) to her desk.

Joe swept all papers and it's onto the floor and he and Tom, after standing Linda against one edge, kept hold of her wrists and went to the other side. They then pulled her flat face down on the desk.

"Perfect, thanks" said the man and approaching Linda from behind,tugged her panties down to her ankles.

Linda squealed even more now as she began to guess what the he was about to do

Her fears were confirmed as he placed the nozzle against her backside and rammed it in quite roughly. :roll: It was about three inches long and an inch in diameter. As soon as was about halfway in he began to tighten the icing bag by twisting the end and then began to squeeze it.

Linda's face went red and her squeals got louder. "It's a bit cold " he explained "but it is really nice. Salted caramel. Anyone else like a squeeze?" A few guys went forward and formed a small queue, each having just one squeeze of the icing bag.

Linda's eyes seemed to get bigger and bigger as each man had a go :shock: :. At last the last man in the queue had had his go and Linda visibly sagged as the tension left her body.

"OK any other ideas?" said Joe and a sea of hands went up "Yes,sir.You in the blue shirt. I believe your hand was up first."

"Thanks"said the man "you may not have noticed my stand I sell angling equipment. This is my chance to do something I have always wanted to do but my wife won't let me."

"OK go to it" said Joe "I'm sure Miss Primm won't mind." and with that the man dashed off. He returned quickly carrying a brown paper bag and got up on the stand.

"What have you got there?" said Darren. "Maggots" came the reply "we sell'em as bait. I have always wanted to put some in my wife's knickers!"

At this Linda left her character and tried to shriek "NO!! " but only a muffled cry came from her due to the tape over her mouth. Just then another man called out "Hold on a minute I have just the things we want on my stand!" and he too shot off.

Meanwhile Joe had taken the bag full of squirming maggots,and still holding her arm with one hand offered the bag to Tom who, likewise, held Linda's arm out with one hand and took a handful of maggots out of the bag with the other. He then held them up to Linda's face and smiled

"Look they're lovely" he said. Linda tried to protest even more but was still, held firmly by her arms. She did however aim a kick at Joe's shins which resulted in him asking Darren and the other young lad, Terry, to hold her ankles.

The second man returned and joined the others on the strand. It turned out that he was a wholesale pharmacist and he had bought with him a pair of clear plastic, elasticated leg baby pants."These should just fit her" he said"they stretch and then we can all see what is going on."

"Well the" said Joe "while we are holding her would you like to take her panties off and replace them with them?" "With pleasure" drooled the man and he pulled down Linda's panties and Darren and Joe lifted her feet out of them, holding them up so that the man could put the plastic pants on her.

They were a tight fit bit he got them on. "Hang on " said Darren " Look in the past few weeks her pubes have grown again and we don't want the poor little maggots getting stuck, do we?"

Linda shrieked to herself "OH NO NOT AGAIN!!! :" knowing what was about to happen. To cut a long story short she was again shorn of her pubic hair and dignity but this time in public :

When that was done the plastic pants were pulled up. The first man got a scoopful of maggots out of the bag and as the second one pulled out the front of Miss Prim's stylish pants, poured the wriggling maggots in.

Linda could only writhe as she was still held fast by her arms and ankles. Darren and Terry had managed to pull her legs slightly apart and the maggots slid down between them. She threw her head back and tried to scream but all that came out was "MMMMmmmmm!!"

"She likes it "said Tom and to the man with the bag, which was still quite full, said "Let have have the rest and some down the back!"

Both the men repeated their previous actions and soon the whole bag of lively, wriggling maggots was empty.

They stood back and watched. All could see the maggots moving about inside the pants and Darren and Terry pulled her ankles apart some more :. No one noticed the man from the next door stand go away but he suddenly appeared with a large meringue pie on the stand.

"I can't look at those tormented eyes anymore" he cried and with that slapped the pie full into Linda's face. "I have a few more on my stand folks, only £5 each (well he thought he may as well make some money out of Miss Prim's situation).

He was overwhelmed with customers "Pity I didn't bring anymore" he thought to himself

As it happened the confectioner found six more pies on his stall and soon there was a queue of the six purchasers lined up on the stand by Miss Prim.

"You don't have to take turns, you know" said Joe "let her have it all at once!!

So they all gathered her with pies in hand and Linda, who was still violently wriggling (it was all that Joe and the other three could do to hold her) suddenly fond herself whacked by half a dozen lemon meringue pies.

Pies were smacked on her boobs, stomach, head and one crafty chap pulled out the cups of her bra and instead of smacking it in, he scraped the contents in, released her bra cups then proceeded to apply a vigorous massage to her tits.

At the same time as she felt the sticky pies smack on her body and her breasts being vigorously kneaded and squeezed, she was aware that quite a few of the maggots were now getting inquisitive about their warm, damp, surroundings and were beginning to explore

Just at about that time Joe said "Things must be getting pretty uncomfortable for her now so we'll give it 20 more seconds and then release the maggots." Linda heard this with some relief but wished it were 2 seconds and not 20. The countdown started and it seemed that everyone in the hall joined in " 5.....4.....3.....2.....1"and Tom,asked one of the men with a pair of scissors to cut off the plastic see through pants and the maggots tumbled out.

"Just make sure that there are none hiding anywhere" he added "use on of our brushes." and he nodded towards the paste table. The man took a 4" brush and flicked it over Linda's groin and between her legs. " Now put her pants back on" he said.

The man looked enquiringly at him but did as he was asked.

"You guys look tired" came a voice from the "audience" "I have just the thing on my stall. Hold on to her a bit longer" and he went off asking two other men to go with him. They returned amidst much huffing and puffing with a small section of movable scaffolding and with some help got it onto the stand.

"If you turn it on it's side " said the man, "you get a sort of X frame which will save you having to hold her and here are some of those plastic ties you can use."

So Linda was manoeuvred back up against the frame, spreadeagled and fixed to it with the ties.

"Now Miss, let's hear what you have to say for yourself" said Joe and scraping away the remains of several meringue pies from her mouth, ripped off the tape. Although still getting over her maggot trauma Linda reverted to character and cried " "You are hateful men and wicked to do this to me. I am still a virgin, you know!"

" We can soon fix that darlin'!!" came the response from several voices in the circle of men and inwardly Linda resigned herself to, probably, another messy gangbang!!

12