Linda's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I sink this ball, you guys have to strip." I said with a laugh.

"Honey, you don't need to sink the ball for that to happen." Bob said, as the four guys undressed.

I played my shot and missed sinking the ball.

"Bad luck." Murray said, as he moved behind me.

Before I moved off the table, he slid his hand between my legs touching my pussy before moving back. I stood up and moved back next to Murray as Linda played her shot. The shot was hard to reach as Linda tried to line up her shot.

"She might need a hand Ray." Murray said as he looked at Ray giving him a wink.

Ray got up and moved behind Linda helping her. His cock pressed against her between her legs, and we could all tell her mind wasn't on playing her shot. As I stood next to Murray, I grabbed his cock and instantly he grew hard.

"Ray, I think she needs a little more help. She's all yours," Murray said, as Ray looked at him.

Linda looked over at Murray, very excited and at the same time a little shocked that he was letting Ray fuck her. With her legs spread, Ray slid his cock in her wet pussy as she laid her large breasts down on the pool table. As the guys watched, I knelt down sucking their cocks one by one. After a few minutes, Ray slid his cock out of her pussy as Chris got up and sat on the couch.

"Bring that pussy over here Linda." Chris said, as he got comfortable.

Linda walked over and mounted his cock and started riding him as he groped her large breasts.

"Oh, fuck that feels good." Chris said, as the rest of the guys gathered around.

Murray sat beside them on the couch and took my hand pulling me close. I turned around and mounted him backwards, sliding his cock in my pussy. As I rode him, I leaned over kissing Linda, sliding my tongue in her mouth.

"Hey guys, she's never had two cocks inside her before." Murray said, as he watched us kiss.

Without a word, Bob moved behind her and slowly pushed her forward. As he pressed his cock against her pussy, she let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck, my god." She screamed, as Bob's cock slid inside her.

As both guys fucked her, Murray groped my breasts pulling me back on his chest. As I laid my head back, Paul moved between my legs. His cock was big and hard, and as he slid inside me, I could feel my pussy being stretched.

"You enjoying yourself baby?" Murray said, looking over at Linda.

"Oh Murray, fuck yes. I'm going to cum, oh god, yes." Linda moaned, as she gripped the couch tight.

All of a sudden, Bob pulled his cock out of Linda's pussy, stood back and Ray took his place.

"Fuck her in the arse." Murray said, looking up at Ray.

Dripping with pre-cum, he rubbed it over his cock ready to slide into Linda's arse.

"Oh fuck." Linda screamed, as he slid deep inside her.

Watching Linda sandwiched between the two got me so turned on to the point I was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck me harder, harder, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." I screamed, as they continued pounding my pussy.

All of a sudden, I could feel Murray's cock getting hard. He gripped my breasts tight as he buried his cock deeper inside me.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Murray moaned. "Oh yeah."

While I was still cumming, Murray's cock exploded pulsating deep in my pussy, filling me with his cum as we both moaned with pleasure.

As Murray finished cumming, Paul slid his cock out and helped me up. I knelt between Murray's legs, and as I started sucking the cum from his cock, Ray slid out of Linda's arse and helped her up. Chris stood up and led Linda to the pool table. She hopped up on it and laid down on her back. With her pussy on the edge, Bob and Ray held her legs apart while Chris slid his cock inside her pussy, fucking her hard. After a few minutes, he started to moan as he was ready to cum.

"Fuck, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming." He moaned, as Linda raised her head watching him cum.

After he finished filling her pussy, he slid his cock out and stood back. I got up and knelt in front of him, and as I sucked his cock clean, Bob and Ray helped Linda off the pool table and onto her knees on the floor. Bob knelt behind her, sliding his cock in her arse. As he fucked her, Ray guided me on my knees and moved behind me sliding his cock in my arse. All of a sudden, Linda started to moan. She slid her hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy as she was about to cum.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Linda screamed, as her body started to shake.

As she was still cumming, Bob pounded her arse harder.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." Bob shouted, as Linda let out a loud moan.

"My god, the feeling of you coming in my arse." She said, collapsing on the floor.

Watching Linda cumming, got me so turned on and now I was ready to cum. I slid three fingers in my pussy, burying them deep.

"Fuck me, harder, harder." I screamed. "Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming."

My body shook, and as I came Ray slid his cock out of my arse. I laid on my back on the floor enjoying the sensation running through my body as Ray knelt between my legs stroking his cock.

"Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moaned, as his body jolted.

His cock exploded, covering my wet pussy with his cum. As he finished, he hopped up staring at my cum covered pussy.

"So, did you enjoy yourself Linda?" Murray asked.

"Oh honey, we need to do this more often." She replied.

After a few minutes, Linda and I got up and headed to the bathroom. We had a shower and dressed before joining the guys. I stayed for another hour chatting before grabbing my things ready to head home. I said goodbye to the guys and thanked Murray for a great time before Linda walked me to my car.

"Thank you for coming." Linda said.

"Thank you for having me." I replied.

"Can we do this again really soon?" She asked, with a smile.

"I'd love that. Maybe next week I'll organise something." I said, as I gave her a hug goodbye.

I sat in my car and headed home, ready for a good rest.

12