Linda's Ideas Get Sticky

Story Info
Linda watches Gary again, more closely this time.
4.3k words
4.59
4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I didn't intend to, but this continues "A Close Call, and Then..." It can be independent but that story will add some depth and background to the characters here.)

It was two weeks later that I heard from Gary. I had spent a lot of that time fantasizing about him and I was beginning to think he might not ever call. I wasn't devastated. I was not in love with him. I didn't really know him. But I was disappointed. I had enjoyed our encounter and was hoping for more. Then he called. I had left my cell on the little table near the stairs where we keep bills and such like. When it rang I was upstairs and my mom didn't see me so she answered it. I could hear her.

"No, I am sorry. This is Linda's mother but I will take the phone up to her." I didn't know who it was but from the expression on her face I could tell it was a boy. I had not dated. Ever. Even junior prom was a no show for me. I didn't know any boys I liked and my parents didn't much approve of dating. They didn't forbid it, but they made it clear that boys were not to be trusted and that I was better off staying at home till I was younger. There was so much resistance that I had just never tried, probably because I didn't find any of the guys I knew particularly attractive. I took the phone and went upstairs to my room so we could speak in private.

"Uh, hello, Linda. This is me, Gary. If you remember me -"

"Of course I remember you! How could I forget?"

"Well, yes, I had hoped it was memorable. I was thinking that maybe we could go out for dinner. Or something. I would like to get to know you, in a more social way that is. I am thinking a traditional old fashioned boring first date kind of thing. No alcohol. No pressure, no, uh, expectations."

I didn't have to think long. "Yes, I would like to see you again." That didn't sound too eager did it?

He breathed a big sigh. "Good. Good. Maybe Angelo's. You like Italian?"

"Who doesn't? You would have to meet my parent before they would let me go out with you though. They are pretty conservative and protective."

"Sure. I sort of figured they didn't know about the little excursion you made to the bar? And there are a lot of predators out there, so their protectiveness is warranted." I was remembering the other Gary who was a predator. I had been stupid and lucky.

"Absolutely they did not. They thought I was with Linda, uh, another Linda that I hang out with a lot, that I was spending the night with her like I had done a lot."

"So you didn't get in trouble?"

"No. Though so many things could have gone wrong. It makes me cringe to think of it."

"Yes. Well, your parents' good opinion of you is really important. So I will come by and reassure them. I have respectable credentials. Say Thursday at 6."

"That should be good. My dad will be home by then and they will have some time to grill you."

"OK. I will bring some Bar BQ for the grilling."

"Ha. Ha. But I think they will like you."

"I hope so. See you then."

I hung up and knew my mom would be waiting to find out who had called and why, so I decided to get it out in the open as quickly as possible. I zipped down the stairs and found her tidying up near the hall closet, obviously waiting for me. Her eyebrows were still arched.

"Mom, that was a guy named Gary. He asked me out and I would like to go if that is OK."

"We'll need to know the details of course and meet him before we can say yes. Who is Gary exactly? A boy from school?"

"I told him you would want to meet him first so he will come over Thursday at 6."

"Good. He's a nice boy, I assume, and responsible."

"Oh, yes, absolutely." I had a sudden flash of memory of him naked and cum dripping down from his penis. "Yes, he is very respectable. I think you will like him." I don't know if my mom could tell I was blushing. This was Tuesday afternoon so my parents had time to get their interrogation organized. And I knew they would be ready.

Gary appeared promptly at 6. I answered the door and showed him in to the living room where my parents were sitting, casually, as if they always sat around casually waiting for someone to come in to grill. My dad stood up and shook Gary's hand as I made the introductions.

"So Gary, tell us a little about yourself. I assume you met Linda at school?"

"Actually, no, I met Linda while she was waiting for a friend by the mall. I graduated school two years ago."

The cards were stacking against Gary, one by one. Gary was now "an older man".

"What have you been doing since you graduated, Gary."

"I am an intern reporter for the local county paper. I plan to go to college when I can save up money and major in journalism. My dad is a policeman. Perhaps you have heard of him or maybe you have seen my byline on articles in the paper, Under Gary Perkins."

Now the cards were unstacking a little. "So your dad must be Ronald Perkins? I've not met him but he has been in the news occasionally. Seems like a no nonsense kind of guy."

"Yes, he is that."

"You've been out of school a while now so you must be in your 20's?"

"Actually, I got advance placement in high school and graduated a year early. I just turned 19."

The cards were hardly even leaning together now.

"How did you happen to meet Linda at the mall."

"I was working on an article about the future of the mall, how it is attracting fewer customers and some of the stores are laying off people. It may be a problem for the local economy. The article will be out this Saturday if you are interested."

"Great. I will look it up." That seemed to take the wind out of his sails. "Where will you be going then?"

"Linda said she like Italian, so I was thinking Angelo's."

"That's a nice place. Expensive. OK, kids. Back by 10." As we left, he was turning away but called over his shoulder, "And no wine."

We went out to his car, which was not flashy by any means but was not a junker either, a 2007 Corolla. After we got in I said, "Well you lie believably."

"Actually I do, but the only thing I told your dad that was a lie was about how we met. I could hardly tell the truth about that."

"True! So you are a journalist in training and saving for college and a star student in high school and all that."

"Yes. And you are a star student yourself, if my spies inform me correctly."

"You have spies in the high school?"

"It is helpful to journalists to have contacts. Spy is the wrong word. But I am still friends with some of the teachers, some of your teachers."

"Well, we have four hours. How do you want to spend it?"

"Uh, you said you might be OK with a repeat of our first uh, night together. If you haven't changed your mind we could go somewhere after dinner and..."

The truth was I really wanted to go somewhere after dinner and ... "Yes. I would like that. Where could we go?"

"My friends, let's call them Curly and Moe, are away until early tomorrow and Curly gave me his key. He knows what we might intend and is completely on my, that is, our side. We could go there."

"If it is safe."

"Completely. And I am not a controversial enough journalist -- yet -- to be followed by anyone. Even my dad doesn't follow me."

"That sounds good."

We had already arrived at the restaurant, one of the classier restaurants in our little town. Actually people come from all over the county for its food. I had lasagna and Gary had fettucine. It was actually gloriously good food. I like to eat whether I look it or not. I guess I have a good metabolism. No wine, though.

It was a great dinner. Gary soon put me at my ease talking about school and old Mr. McClendon the history teacher. Gary had really liked him. He was getting old now, due to retire soon. We still had a few acquaintances in common though I was two years behind him. He had made friends in all the grades. He had even run for student body president once, but had lost. By a wide margin. I remembered that election though I was still in the junior high at the time. Mostly Gary had been below my radar, or above my radar I guess being two years ahead of me.

I was too full for desert as usual and besides I was getting eager to leave. I was so glad we had been able to relax and just talk. The upcoming event could have made both of us nervous. Anticipation can freeze you up. And I had been thinking about it a lot for two weeks. How would I like it to work out if he did take me up on it? I had some ideas.

"We'll need a cover story for what we did after the dinner."

"The new Indiana Jones movie is at the theater. We could say we saw that." Our town has only one theater.

"Indiana Jones is a bit edgy for my parents, but they can hardly expect us to go to a kid's movie. I think they'll be OK with it. Besides, I already sneaked into it with my friend Linda."

"Perfect. If they question you about the movie, then you'll be knowledgeable."

We left and drove to one of those nice apartment complexes outside of town. The apartment for Curly and Moe was on the second floor and looked pretty nice. Whatever they were like in person, they kept the place neat. Now it was a bit awkward as we knew what was about to happen.

I spoke first. "I was thinking we should do this a bit differently than we did the first time."

"Yeah. Uh, how so?"

"This time you take off all your clothes first." He didn't look surprised. Actually he looked pleased. "You're not hard yet, are you?"

"No."

"Then get those clothes off. I want to watch you get hard."

He pulled his clothes off fast. I think he was thinking that he would get hard pretty fast just thinking about being naked and getting hard. But when he got his pants off and stood in front of me, I could see his dick was still hanging pretty limply. It was interesting seeing how his penis got hard. It happened in almost a jerky kind of way, gradually getting stiffer and longer and then suddenly jerking as if he had tensed up his dick. I knew he liked to be watched so I was giving him what I could. Actually I was staring at his dick. And he was just standing there for me with his hands to his side so I could see it all. And I could tell he was enjoying it. I had seen him naked before but it is hypnotizing to watch a man get an erection. When I start having sex regularly, I want to always watch the guy get hard. It is so hot. But wait a minute. Maybe I am starting to have sex regularly. Does watching a guy jerk off count as having sex? It doesn't seem like it is really having sex, but I bet my parents would it is.

It didn't take long before he was about as erect as he could get, and I hadn't had to do anything to get him there. Last time he had been looking at me naked for a while and was already fairly hard. This time I hadn't taken anything off and he hadn't touched himself either. It was all in his imagination, his anticipation.

"Now I will take off my clothes. You can come a bit closer this time." Last time we had been maybe six feet apart. This time he moved over until his dick was within a foot of me. I wondered if some of his cum would actually hit me this time. I hoped it would. I took off my clothes slowly. The first time we did something like this, I was already naked when he showed up. I wanted to experience what it felt like to gradually strip in front of a man. I was wearing a mid-length dress with buttons all down the front and I slowly unbuttoned them, starting at the top. I could feel him watching me. I had on a red bra which I unsnapped in the back and slowly let it fall forward off my shoulders, letting my breasts appear slowly. Then it was just a matter of gradually sliding down my panties, which were also red. I realized that I enjoyed standing in front of him naked as much as I enjoyed him standing in front of me naked. I hoped he liked looking at my body as much as I like looking at his.

Now was the time to tell him my ideas for how we would do the masturbation thing this time. "Last time we did this kind of thing, you said you were imagining your cum on my breasts. Is that really something you imagine, that you find erotic?"

"Uh, yes, actually. I think a lot of men imagine things like that. Not just fucking but, I don't know, putting their cum on women's bodies in general. Anywhere, everywhere. It is like the idea of putting our cum uh, inside you. Maybe it makes us feel like you belong to us in a special way, taking our cum wherever. A lot of men think about having their ejaculation on a woman's face. I do too, sometimes." He looked a bit embarrassed when he admitted it, but also maybe a little hopeful. I didn't feel completely comfortable with him cumming on my face. That would take some getting used to. But

"When you said you imagined your semen on my breasts last time it made me feel hot, tingly, and it made me want to try that. I have been thinking for two weeks that I would like you to ejaculate on my breasts, if you would still like to."

"Well, sure. That would be great. If I stand a little closer and you were sitting in a chair then I am pretty sure I could aim it well."

"That was I wouldn't be able to see you as well, except from above. The way I imagine this is that I will lie down on the bed over there, and that you will straddle me and masturbate over me. That way I can watch you, even more closely than last time, and if you are positioned just right you'll cum all over my tits."

"Wow. I would enjoy that a lot. If you are sure. I don't want to do anything you wouldn't like as well."

"Like I said, I've been fantasizing about this. You'd be making my dreams come true. I am not sure about the cumming on my face part, though, not yet."

"I don't have much control over where the cum goes, but I will do my best to hit only your breasts."

"OK, then. Let's just walk over to the bed." I broke off. It sounded so brazen suddenly. "Here I am inviting a naked man over to bed! I do want to not let this get out of control, you know? I am not ready to have sex with you." I almost added "yet" at the end of the sentence.

"I understand. I want to make you feel safe all the time. I will never do anything you don't want me to do."

And I realized I did feel safe with him. It was so easy to be naked with him. I laid down on the bed, but I didn't let my legs spread apart. I felt safe, but you never know; he might get carried away or something. He straddled me and there he was with his dick right over me, I was looking up at his dick just a few feet away. One thing about doing it this way was seeing his balls more directly. I hadn't seen his balls very well the first time. They made me feel funny inside. He moved down so that he was a bit further from my face, so that the tip of his dick was just above the lower part of my titties. I remembered how far his first ejaculation had shot out that first time and it seemed like this might be a safe distance. What did it really matter if some of his cum hit my face? I would live. But it just seemed like a bit further than I wanted to go, yet..

Then he started playing with his dick, just like last time only I could see it all better. He ran his finger up and down the whole length of his dick. "You have a beautiful dick." I really liked the look of it. It made me feel hot inside, pointed at me like that. After a minute or so, he said, "Would you mind touching me?"

"No, I wouldn't mind a bit." I was smiling widely. I was really enjoying watching him play with his penis, "Any particular place you want me to touch?"

"I'd like you to touch my balls, please. Of course, don't squeeze too hard, but it would feel great if you were holding them while I cum."

I reached up with my right hand and just lightly brushed my fingers across his balls. It was like electric to me. I was touching a guy's balls! I couldn't believe it. Three weeks ago I had never seen a naked man except in videos I watched on the sly with Linda. I lifted my hand so his balls were hanging down in my palm. They were loose, I could feel each of his balls move as he played with his dick. He was rolling his eyes so I guess it felt good to him too.

Mostly he kept his eyes open looking at my titties. "You know, you have beautiful nipples." I actually blushed. My nipples are pretty dark and stand out.

"Do you think my breasts are too small?"

"No. I think your breasts are the perfect size. I have never been one for the really big breasts that some women have. Too ... too much of a good thing. Your breasts are ... just big enough that they hang down a little when you are standing up. I really like the way they look."

He was already beginning to breathe a little irregularly. He wasn't talking as much as last time, but I was concentrating on his dick.

"Would you like me to jerk you off?" There was his dick within easy reach. Too good an opportunity. "You would have to show me how to touch you best."

"Uh, well sure, of course. No woman has offered to do that before. Mostly it is just me touching myself. I have never had a repeat performance."

"Good. How should I hold it?"

"Wrap your fingers around it with your thumb along my dick and up near the head. You can move your hand back and forth, but what feels best is what your thumb does, moving around just near the top."

I tried to do just like he said with my right hand. "You can keep brushing my balls with your other hand. That would be really good."

His breathing was getting harder. I could feel his balls getting harder, sort of tightening up and mentioned it to him. "Yes, that is a sign I am getting close. My balls are getting ready to give you all the sperm I've got. Oh, boy, I am pretty close. Keep doing what you are doing."

"Yes! Give me all your cum! Give me all your semen!"

"Watch me close. I am just about there and ... and I want you to see it all." And then I did see it all, The first jet of cum reached my chin, so there was a little river of semen from my chin down my neck and between my breasts. Then another ejaculation nearly to the same place but a little to the side. For the next one he turned his penis a little so his next ejaculation nearly hit my right nipple exactly. Then he was nearly spent. There was another small ejaculation that hit the lower side of my right breast, and finally some small drips of cum that strung down just below my breasts. It was a beautiful thing, a man's orgasm. It is so ... dramatic.

Suddenly I wanted very much to kiss Gary. We had never kissed each other. That was strange, wasn't it? So much intimacy and no kissing. I was 18 and I had never been kissed. I had just jerked off a man who had never kissed me. "Come on down and kiss me. Please."

He leaned over so we could kiss, and I pulled him down further. At first he resisted a bit, but when he saw I was intent on it, he let himself lie down on me and we were kissing. All his semen was pressed between our chests. At least I could feel it between us. I guess men don't like to touch their own semen much and it took him a second to relax against me. We spent a long time kissing. I wanted him to put his tongue in my mouth and he did. My first French kiss. The feel of his tongue in my mouth was wonderful, and I reciprocated with my tongue in his mouth. We let our tongues see-saw back and forth between our mouths.

We just lay there for a while, letting his semen kind of glue us together. Before long though I realized I could feel his dick next to my clitoris. It was still partially hard and was almost touching my clitoris. It felt GOOD. I spread my legs a bit and then his dick did just touch me. When it did, my whole body spasmed. It felt beyond wonderful.

"You OK?"

"Yes! Yes! Your dick feels so good right there beside my pussy. Wow."

"It is probably lucky I can't get another erection right now. It would be so easy to fuck you."

"It would be so easy to let you fuck me. And against my better judgment."

"Yes"

12