Lindsay's Secret

Story Info
The Moon Goddess gets seduced by a man with two penis.
1k words
4.06
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers

One gloomy Wednesday, beautiful Lindsay met a man named Logan at a supermarket. Logan saw her standing in the bread aisle and knew that bodacious Lindsay was meant to be his. Beautiful, blonde, and bodacious Lindsay, with her huge, blue eyes, didn't know what hit her when Logan walked up to her, in carnal desire.

"Greetings, gorgeous lady. It's such a delightful pleasure that I ran into you on this rainy day."

Shaken by his stature, she shuddered, then responded breathlessly, "Hello," and absentmindedly clenched her thighs. Twirling, she grabbed the nearby stand and inhaled powerfully before reaching for her preference of bread, and delicately placed it into her cart before she moved along.

Pleased at her reaction, Logan pursued this curvaceous woman around the supermarket's aisle as his loins stirred in yearning. The view that greeted him was of her derriere in the air as she bent to retrieve a container of almond milk. His cock throbbed in exhilaration for her hidden treasures.

Logan sauntered to Lindsay and boldly whispered in her ear, "I'd love to lean your voluptuous and supple body over that cart, and, as your body shudders and your breath hitches in unadulterated satisfaction, I'll slam my throbbing cock into your warm pussy, over and over again," he confessed. Then, he stretched out his tongue and licked her neck, all the way up to her ear.

"Mmm," she murmured whilst she leaned against the shelf. Shit, this can't be happening to me, not now. Especially not here. She needed to get back to her planet before nightfall. Regardless, luscious Lindsay was in burning desire since she'd eavesdropped on an enticing conversation, between an extremely large man and a petite young woman, which left her breasts aching. This was so bizarre because erotic, human vocabulary had never affected her before!

Unbeknownst to him, and everyone else on this populated and green planet, she hid a massive secret. Glancing at her watch, she noticed that the time was approaching, four PM, which gave her adequate time before the gateway to her Planet Moon opened.

Bringing himself closer to her, he remarked in hunger, "My tongue should be between your creamy legs, feasting on your succulent pussy."

Swiftly, beautiful and bodacious Lindsay's bosom size increased, then bounced as they filled out of her bra. Logan's eyes gleamed and widened in glee before he leaned in, licked her inviting cleavage, and listened as she groaned wantonly.

Little did Lindsay know, Logan also kept a secret. He could stop time and freeze people, and he'd discovered her secret a few hours ago. He knew that each time an adjective was used by certain species, her luscious body would absorb the words and increase her breasts size. Her pussy would also clench and remain bitterly taut until a cock serviced her warmth.

Smirking, Logan listened as bodacious Lindsay's breathing surged, and she moaned. She closed her blue eyes, then clenched and unclenched her thighs, whimpering in unbearable deprivation.

"Let me assist you. I'll fuck your discomfort away, my bodacious beauty," he appealed.

Abruptly, she opened her eyes and agreed to his inviting offer.

Exhilarated, he immediately hummed a clipped, melodic tune, and everyone in the supermarket gradually froze in place. With a startled expression, she gasped, "You're Vulcadian!"

"Yes," he then meticulously clustered her pink dress in his unusually-large hands and sank to his knees, where he tore off her panty, spread her labia, and savagely ravished her nectarous pussy until her clit throbbed.

The secret to Vulcadian men, was as they became highly aroused, a second penis would protrude from their loins and they'd make love to you savagely and swiftly. This was what she acquired when he twirled her around and penetrated both of her tightness, then roared in triumph.

"Argghh, fuck, Vulcadian," she screamed to the masses of figures before her. Briskly, he gripped her neck, holding her in place, and growled. Thrusting further into her channels, he grunted and rasped in clipped breaths.

"Fuck, I've waited two lifetimes for a Moon woman like you, my bodacious beauty and I'm never letting you out of my sight," he promised whilst grinding and pounding her.

Tightening his grip around her neck, he ferociously thrust back and forth, cupping and squeezing her tender breasts, whilst she moaned and clenched around his penis. Their vociferous moans resonated throughout the building when his penis pulsated in her channels.

"Vulcanian," her words were cut off as screams of pleasure were torn from her throat, "is that all you got? HARDER!" she exclaimed.

And harder was what she received. Their sex was fierce. His face was flushed and twisted in passion as she met his every thrust with ardor. Instantly, his cocks jerked and he grasped her hips in amazement.

"Argghh, yes, yes, just like that," she twirled and grinned with satisfaction.

Spreading her ass cheeks, he hammered and thrust his hips repeatedly, marveling in pleasure at the slapping sound that they created. Her succulent pussy fisted his penis, as it made moist effects, whilst her ass held him like a crypt, in a sweet lewd, and painful way, "Argghh, I'm cumming."

He grabbed her hair and tugged on it, causing her to tilt her head back. The hot texture in his balls grew and dispersed to his penis, caressing its way to his cocks, which caused him to buck his hips wildly. Snarling, he whispered, "You're mine."

"We'll see about that, Vulcanian!" she stated feisty, while he aggressively slammed into her gripping holes.

"Shit, you feel incredible, Daughter of the Moon," he commented before he stiffened and climaxed, filling her with his seed.

"Argh, arghh, arggghhh," he cried out, emptying his balls. Shuddering with his release, he noticed that she was beginning to glow brightly. He withdrew his penis, and they both watched as a gateway began to form ahead of them.

He was embedded to the spot by a force, while she beamed and kissed his cheeks. He watched as she strode into the kaleidoscopic light and the gateway closed. When he regained mobility, Logan fixed himself, then unfroze the shoppers before picking up Lindsay's panty, and exited the store.

Quilink
Quilink
36 Followers