Lindsey

Story Info
A divorced wife sets her sights on me.
4.3k words
3.99
15.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMangan
DMangan
12 Followers

I had gone home to see some old friends, high school friends that I'd known for years who I managed to stay in touch with and try to meet at least once a year if possible. Normally the wife came with me, but work schedules didn't quite match up with vacation schedules, and so I was driving solo. That normally sucks when you have to drive across parts of the country where the exits can be miles apart, but this time I was enjoying myself, playing music and singing along as the miles flew by.

Before I knew it was in my hometown. I'd made plans to stay at a friend's house, and I had dinner plans with a few people. I pulled up to my friend John's place. John and his wife had just gotten a divorce, which hurt because they were both good people and I hated to see them break up. Their kids called me their uncle, even though we weren't related. Hell, the boy was named after me. When I knocked on the front door, John opened it up with a grin. "What's up, Brother?"

Hugs all around, back slapping, then a beer and a cigar on the porch as we caught up with everything we'd missed over the past year. After a while, John looked at me with a somewhat regretful look. "Hey man, I know I said you could stay here, but Lindsey is about to drop the kids off and they'll be taking the spare bedroom. Unless you want to crash on the couch?"

I pondered a bit. "Sure, I guess I could couch surf. Better than paying out the ass for a fleabag motel. I guess the new living arrangement is kind of interesting?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, it's taking some getting used to. Old habits are hard to break."

I nodded in agreement and finished my beer. After a while, as the nub of the cigar burned out in the ashtray, I saw a car pull up and Lindsey hopped out, followed by three little blonde-headed kids. The kids bum-rushed me for hugs, and we spent a goodly amount of time just playing around. Kids are a joy, especially when they're not yours. After a break in the action, where I hung my namesake upside down and pretended to bonk his head into my chair, Lindsey managed to sneak over and get a hug from me. I hugged her back with a smile. Lindsey was always a cute little thing. I don't think she'd ever been beautiful, but she was good looking and had one of the greatest smiles in the world. Blue eyes. Huge breasts. Wide hips. She was baby-making material as proven by the three little kids running around the place.

"So you're staying here tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, crashing on the couch since these little hellions stole the bedrooms from me." I gave a fake growl at the kids, and they ran away shrieking and giggling.

"The couch? That thing will wreck your back if you try to sleep on that. I have a spare bedroom at my apartment. Come stay with me!"

"Uh, yeah, well.... I doubt the wife would be happy knowing that I stayed at a woman's place."

She smiled. "Oh, I won't tell her, and she doesn't really talk to me anyways."

John looked at me and shrugged. "Her spare room is a lot more comfortable than my couch, man. And my lips are sealed."

I looked between the two of them and gave a shrug. "Where's your place?"

Lindsey did a little clap, and I did my best to ignore how it made her breasts jiggle. "Oh goody! Gimme your phone, I'll put my address in it. You can drive there after you and John have dinner!"

"Well, I'd better watch how much I drink then!" I chuckled a bit, and handed her my phone so she could plug her address into it..

Later, after John had made dinner, and we put the kids to bed, we had a second cigar on the porch and talked about the changes his life was taking. "Hey, you really don't mind me crashing at your ex's place? I know the situation is already weird, but I don't want to make it worse."

He sighed. "Dude, we're done-zo. Splits-ville. You can't really make it any worse, and as long as we treat each other right for the kids' sake, then everything is about as good as it can be."

"Well, alrighty then. I figure I better head over there before she goes to bed and forgets that I'm crashing there." We said our good-byes, and I made plans to come over there for breakfast and spend some more time with the kids. Then I hopped in the car, drove halfway across town, grabbed my bag from the trunk and knocked on the door of her apartment. She opened it with a big smile. Man, she did have a beautiful smile. Just joyful. "Oh good, you're here! C'mon in!"

She showed me where I would be sleeping, and I did the nightly routine of teeth brushing, face washing, and changed into my sleeping clothes. I normally sleep nude at home, but when I'm out I toss on a t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts. As I tossed my toiletries back into my room, I saw Lindsey sitting on her couch watching some show or another. "Whatcha watching?"

"Just some rom-com on HBO. Come sit down with me."

I sat down on the other end of the couch and looked at her. The divorce was obviously affecting her a bit, but she still had that smile. She was in her own comfy clothes, and it took some willpower to keep my eyes up where they should be. She was wearing a tight sheer shirt, and her large breasts were pressing the fabric to its limit. I could see her nipples, large as thimbles, poking through the shirt and I wondered how they would feel on my tongue. Wait, bad thought, get that out of my head. She had on a pair of shorts that rode up her legs, and only a light robe that she wore kept her from being too exposed. Three kids will make a body thicker, and she was definitely thicker, but the curves were still there. Enhanced, even, making her a woman instead of a young lady. And again, that smile. Blue eyes. A curly mop of blonde hair that never stayed in place. Full lips that would look perfect wrapped around my cock. Dammit, get that thought out of my head! Crap she looked good, and I did my best to not notice. We made small chat through the TV show, and she got up to get some water for us both. When she came back, she sat down right next to me and put her back to me, then leaned against me and put her feet up on the couch. "This is OK with you? I haven't snuggled with anyone for a while, and I just wanted to feel a little warmth."

Huh. No, it wasn't really OK with me, because I was married and she was single and I could feel the blood rush to my crotch every time her breasts moved, but something made me say "Yeah, you're fine Lindsey. No worries".

She smiled, put her glass down on the coffee table, and grabbed my arms, wrapping them around her. My hands were resting on her belly, and I could feel her breasts on the back of my arms. Once again, the blood rushed to my groin and I tried to shift so that she wouldn't notice that I was getting hard. The show ended, and some movie came on. We didn't bother to change the channel, and I kept the small talk going as a way to distract myself. As the movie went on, it came to a sex scene, and Lindsey went silent as she watched it. "I haven't had anything like that in a while...."

I watched the scene, some woman riding a guy, moaning. "You could still get any guy you wanted, Lindsey. You have your options."

She was stroking my arms, pulling them tighter around her, and she leaned her head back against my chest. "Do I?"

Warning Will Robinson! Danger! Danger! My dick was throbbing and I was trying to keep my hips turned so she wouldn't feel it. "Well, I mean... there's obviously some situations that aren't exactly in play."

She threaded her fingers through mine, and said "But I already said I wouldn't say anything to anybody."

My heart started pounding. This really wasn't the way I needed the night to go. "Look, Lindsey, I like you, but you know the deal."

She took my hand, our fingers still intertwined, and slid them up to her breasts. "Yeah, but I won't say anything...." I could feel her nipples harden against my palms as my hands moved on their own accord. She sighed and laid her head back. "Yes.... I like the way that feels...." Any chance of hiding my erection was gone, as she leaned back further and I knew she could feel it.

"Lindsey, I don't want to... well..." I couldn't even think of how to finish that sentence. I didn't want to what? Have her right there on the couch? That would be a lie. She used her hands over mine and squeezed hard on her breasts.

"Do you like how they feel? I've wanted you to touch them for a long time, but I never had an opportunity to get you alone like this."

"Yeah, well, you're my best friend's wife. I shouldn't be doing this."

"I'm not his wife anymore."

That statement shut me up, because well, yeah. Duh. They were divorced, right? But I wasn't. "Lindsey, I'm still married."

She giggled and reached around behind her to wrap her hand around my throbbing dick through my shorts. "I know. And any time you want me to stop, I will. Maybe."

Her hand on my cock made my head spin. "Um... what do you mean, maybe?"

She sat up and turned around, then straddled me. She put both hands on my head and kissed me for the first time. "Do you really think I'll be able to stop in the middle?"

She started rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch against mine, and I could actually feel the wetness from her pussy soaking through her shorts and through mine. She was hot, wet and ready, and I kept trying to get my body to push her away, but the thought never made it into action. She moaned as we kissed, our tongues dancing together. I put my hands on her hips as she ground against me, and then sliding up under that tight shirt until I could cup her breasts. They were huge, at least DD, and as they were freed from her shirt the swung in front of me. What was I doing here? I shouldn't be doing this. I leaned forward and sucked her nipple into my mouth, skimming my teeth over it, sucking on it hard, and I was rewarded with her crying out and grinding on me harder. I kissed the other breast and sucked on that nipple as well, nipping it with my teeth as she rocked on me and panted.

She suddenly stood up and yanked her shorts down. I could see the pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs. Her pussy lips were puffy and shaved bare, but she left her bush alone. I should have gotten up and ran, but instead I watched my hands pull my shorts down. My dick popped free, visibly throbbing with every heart beat. She straddled me again and slid her pussy lips up and down my erection. I shuddered, trying to remember why this was such a bad idea. "Dammit Lindsey, I've never cheated before." She pulled me close, kissing my neck. "Well, it's not really cheating if you don't go inside me, right?" Her voice was a purr filled with lust. My hips were rocking in time with hers, sliding my cock between her wet lips, feeling the tip of my cock rub against her clit, up and down, up and down. I'd take any lifeline I could get for my sanity. "Sure. Yeah. If I don't go in. Yeah...." She murmured into my ear "But it feels so good, doesn't it?" I groaned and nodded. Yes, it felt incredible. Her lips brushed my ear as she whispered again. "And it would feel so much better if you came inside me...."

It would indeed feel so much better. My hips were moving of their own volition as the sensation of her pussy lips around my cock made my body take over. Every time she slid up my dick I could feel that wet hole just waiting for me to take it. And then she would slide down and my dick would rub her clit again, and she'd shiver and moan and tell me how much she wanted me. My mouth was kissing her skin, licking her when I found a sensitive spot, whispering to her how good she felt, and she responded in kind, kissing me and saying all sorts of deliciously dirty words into my ear about what she wanted me to do. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me. I want you to make me yours, to use me, to fill me up with your cum. I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt. You can do anything you want to me as long as you cum inside me and fill my pussy and make me yours...."

As she slid up my shaft she paused, looking at me and panting. The tip of my dick was barely pressing against her pussy, right at her hole and I was trying to remember that it's not cheating if I don't go in, and then she slowly slid down onto me, taking the tip of my dick inside her. "I'll stop if you want me to. You haven't cum yet. It's still not cheating, right?" I was breathing hard, my heart beating like crazy, staring down at where my body was slowly sliding inside hers. "Do you want me to stop?" I couldn't say yes. I couldn't say anything as she slid down my cock another inch. I was having a hard time breathing, my mind fuzzy. "Do you want me to stop?" She slid another inch of my cock inside her. "Do you want to be inside me?." I did. I wanted to be fully sheathed in her, no matter how my conscience was screaming at me, the sensation of her pussy sliding over me made that voice very small and silent. I put my hands on her hips and looked into those beautiful blue eyes. I could see a mixture of emotions in them; lust for me, fear that I would stop, fear that I would somehow reject this. I gripped her hips and slowly pushed her down on my cock, until I could feel myself fully seated inside her.

She moaned, frozen in place, still staring into my eyes. "Dave.... Oh yes...." She began moving up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and it felt so good. It made my mind go blank and the kisses were making it hard to say anything at all. Why should I say anything? Couldn't remember. Must not be important. The only important things were my cock in her pussy, the feeling of me sliding inside her, her cries and panting getting louder and faster, her hips rocking back and forth. I pulled her tight, my pubic bone rubbing against her clit with every thrust. Her voice was getting higher and I could feel my balls tingling, telling me that I was about to cum. As she rode me her nipples were rubbing against my chest, and I tried to get as much of my skin in contact with her as I possibly could. I wasn't just fucking her, I was making love to her, every sensation of my skin against hers spinning my head and pulling me closer to losing my self control. "Lindsey, oh hell... " I grunted and pulled her against me hard. I held her against me and thrust hard, my cock swelling and then spurting shot after shot of cum inside her.

"Oh, yes! YES!" She could feel my orgasm, and it pushed her over the edge. Her wet pussy was suddenly drenched even more, and I felt her juices flowing down my cock as I throbbed one last time inside her. She collapsed onto me, trembling and shaking as her orgasm washed over her like a wave. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock, stroking me deep inside her, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her until her quivering stopped.

I laid my head back. What had I just done? What was I even thinking?

Lindsey stirred and moaned lightly. "Oh god yes, you came in me. I'm so happy right now." She hugged me, kissed me, and lay on me as our hearts began to slow down. Eventually I softened and slid out of her. I could feel my cum and hers coating my crotch. Lindsey began kissing my chest, moving down to my stomach, and then my now-limp cock. She looked up at me, and while staring at me she slowly sucked my dick into her mouth. My cum and hers were mixed together on my dick, and she licked it top to bottom, then sucked it into her mouth again and sucked it clean. I couldn't stop myself from making noises as she sucked me, and I felt myself getting hard again. She wrapped her hand around my dick and stroked it slowly. "Again? You want me again?" I looked down at her, and her beautiful smile. She sucked on my tip while she stroked me, and before long I was hard again. "Do you want to cum inside me again? Because I want that. Tell me what you want, and I'll do it."

I couldn't remember the last time I'd recovered so quickly. "Lindsey... get on your knees in front of the couch." She quickly moved to the couch and bent over it, her ass swaying at me, her pussy still soaking wet from my cum and hers, and I got behind her and slammed myself inside her in one motion. She squealed, her hands grabbing the cushions as I began ramming her from behind, my hips slapping her ass with every thrust. "OH FUCK YES! OH YES! YES PLEASE YES!" I was grabbing her hips so I could thrust harder, and I could feel her playing with her clit as I filled her up. Her other hand was pinching and pulling on her nipples, hard, much harder than I had done, and I realized that she liked it rough. I pushed her knees together, and it made her pussy tighter around me. I pounded my cock inside her like a madman, until I could feel her start to quiver around me again, and she cried out as the second orgasm hit her. I didn't stop ramming her until she collapsed on the couch, and then I slid out of her. I'd already filled her pussy once, and I was lasting longer this round.

I grabbed her hands, pulled her up, and led her to her bedroom. I laid her down on her bed, right at the edge, then lifted her legs up and slid inside her again. 'Ohhhhhhh yesssssss!" She was moaning as I started pumping my cock inside her again, and I reached down to rub her clit with my thumb. She was pulling on her nipples again, rocking her hips against me as I used her to slake my lust. I spread her legs wider so I could thrust deeper, and each thrust brought another cry from Lindsey's lips. I slowed down, playing with her, pulling out until just the tip of me was in her, and then slowly thrusting in and filling her. I kept my eyes on her face, watching as pleasure played out in her smile and on her lips. I kept a slow pace, lifting her hips so the angle of my thrust would rub across her g spot, and then slowly speeding up again. Lindsey was panting and moaning, getting louder as I began thrusting as hard as I could. "Dave! Dave! DAVE! FUCK YES DAVE!" Her orgasm hit her like a freight train and her back bowed with the force of it, her head thrown back, her mouth open to scream in pleasure but her body unable to produce it. I could feel my balls getting tighter, and I kept thrusting until I exploded into her again, filling her with a second helping of my cum, while she cried out and wrapped her legs around me to keep me inside her.

Finally I slipped out of her, and she rolled over to take me in her mouth and clean me off again. "We taste so good together...." She was licking my balls clean with her sweet little mouth, and I laid down on her bed to let her finish the job. Finally she laid down next to me, wrapped her arms around me, and said "You can do that any time you want. Just say the word." My head was spinning with what had just happened. I had no words to answer her, so I pulled her close, pulled the blankets up, and closed my eyes. Soon, we were both asleep.

I was woken in the morning by the feeling of a mouth on my cock, sucking on me, getting me hard. I cracked an eye open to see Lindsey kneeling on the bed, her head bobbing up and down on my dick. The sight of her sucking me off, her breasts swaying with every motion, the sensation of her tongue swirling around the head of my dick, it all made me groan and she looked up with a smile. That beautiful smile. "Did you like that? It's a good way to wake up, right?" I was rock hard from her ministrations, and rolled her over, pressing my cock against her pussy. I wasn't surprised to feel that she was dripping wet already. I slid my dick up and down her pussy for a while, enjoying the sensation of her wet heat, and her soft moans as she wrapped her arms around me. I positioned myself right at her pussy, and then thrust myself inside her, her juices making her slick and hot and ready for me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and pulled me in tight as I pumped my cock into her. Her breasts were jiggling against me, and I remembered how hard she was pulling on her nipples the night before. I lowered my mouth and instead of sucking on her nipple I bit it, pulling it up with my mouth. She gasped and I felt an orgasm hit her suddenly, her juices gushing out over my cock and down her legs. "Oh god that feels so good! Oh shit yes!" Her pussy was throbbing around my cock, and I rammed myself home into her and waited for her orgasm to subside.

DMangan
DMangan
12 Followers
12