Lindsey's Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been largely silent during the last few minutes, but that changed as her orgasm approached. I felt her sink all the way down on me until her clit bumped against my pubic bone. That brought a groan from deep inside her, and she started grinding back and forth on me more urgently.

"Oh, fuck, Steve...I'm gonna cum!" she hissed.

"Do it," I told her urgently, pulling her hips hard against me. "I want to feel you cum!"

Her lower body was a blur as she drove herself faster and faster. Her hair fell around her face, bouncing with each move. As she got close, her eyes opened and locked onto mine. Her hands grabbed my neck and our lips met in a frenzied kiss. Just as her tongue flickered into my mouth, a gasp escaped her and she froze. I held her tightly against me, my rigid cock buried all the way, and felt a wild throbbing travel along its length. Sam held her breath as deep spasms raced through her muscles again and again, and I kissed her softly as each shudder passed.

When she finally took a deep breath, that same wicked grin crossed her lips again.

"God, that was good...I SO needed that!" she said happily.

A deep flush had spread across her chest, and she nestled against me, relaxing. I could feel her heart racing. My hands stroked her back gently, but when they moved down to cup her ass, my cock twitched deep inside her. Sam pulled back a little bit, smiled, and looked down between our bodies to where they joined.

"I think...that you..." she said, punctuating each group of words with an effortless squeeze of her inner muscles, "need to cum...even more...than me!"

"Oh, my God, yes!" was my only reply.

"Do you want to cum inside me, Steve?" she asked softly. "Do you want me to keep riding you until you fill me up with everything you've got?"

"More than anything!" I told her urgently.

Sam's hips started a steady rhythm, then: all the way forward to bury me inside her, then a rising movement away from me, squeezing my shaft to the very tip before reversing course. She let go of me to grab onto the back of the seat again. After only a few full strokes like this, I could feel the first tremors of an explosive orgasm building inside me.

"God, Sam, keep it up! I'm gonna cum!"

"Good-you need to cum inside me," she said somewhat breathlessly. Her speed increased.

When the moment became critical, I held her ass even more tightly, pulling her down on my cock again and again. The cum rose up inside me, and I slammed deeply into her, rising off the seat to bury my cock against her cervix, pumping jet after jet into her clasping pussy. She stayed perfectly still as I emptied myself inside her. Only when my spasming stopped did I relax my body, and she sank down fully onto my lap again.

"That," she said with a laughing smile, "was exactly what you needed!"

"You're not kidding," I replied, kissing her once again and pulling her close.

All around our joined boats, the ripples slowly faded into the surface of Chandler's Cove.

12