Lindy Series - Dom Party for Lindy

Story Info
Third story in "Lindy my slut wife" series - sub wife
3.9k words
3.86
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

A Dom Party for Lindy

In this world there are people that have sexual fantasies and then there are people that have sexual fantasies and decide to make them reality. We're a late forties couple that fit into the second category. We've been in the lifestyle for several years now and have experienced many fun activities and ... for good or bad we continue to push the envelope. He is a 6' tall gentleman with a dom voyeuristic side and an imaginative (some would say kinky) mind, known simply as Sir B. She is a buxom 5'2" blonde, 34d tits, bi with an appetite for sex. She is a submissive, exhibitionist type who some might refer to as a slut . . . but in a good way.

It's been awhile since I wrote about our last adventure for my sweet sexy sub lady known as ... Lindy. This most recent encounter has been a fantasy of ours for quite awhile, in fact probably close to two years. We had almost given up hope that it would ever happen, that is until we made contact with a fellow called "Master Ian".

We met Master Ian off the contact site Alt.com and were thrilled when it became apparent that he was as eager as we were to try and plan our fantasy encounter. That fantasy was to have Lindy dominated and used sexually by three, four or more males at once.

We got a positive feeling that our fantasy was going to become reality when we met Master Ian face to face prior to setting up the encounter. He was enthusiastic about helping to plan such an event and after the meeting he showed us some of his bondage equipment which was further we gotten than any prior contact. The date was set, to be just a couple weeks later . . . in a Mississauga hotel. Since we lived a hour and a half from the Toronto area, we had always had trouble getting any of the Toronto contacts to come towards us to play . . so this time we were going to come to them.

It ended up we planned the encounter to start about 2pm on Saturday November 3rd, it was going to be a little strange for Lindy to be ready to play in the middle of an afternoon instead of in the evening as we normally would . . . and a little bit rushed. But we forged ahead with the plan and soon it was the day of the event and we were traveling down the 401 hwy heading to Toronto. We made sure Lindy had a "relaxer" (an alcoholic beverage) on the trip to the hotel and it didn't take us long before we were pulling into the hotel parking lot.

Master Ian met us in the lobby of the hotel, he was planning to meet the male participants in the hotel bar and several had already arrived he told us. Lindy was not to meet the men in advance, in fact Master Ian had decided that she would be blindfolded to start the secession . . . not able to see who the men were, or how many were present. So Master Ian quickly escorted us up to the 11th floor room, a very nice suite with a separate sitting area from the bedroom area with a nice double glass curtain covered doors between the two rooms. A perfect setup for the escapades we planned for Lin.

Lindy had brought an array of outfits with her and she was to allow Master Ian to decide what she was to wear, he had picked out the white blouse and short plaid schoolgirl skirt . . . with a white blue dotted bustier underneath, her nylons and black 5" shoes. Leaving Lindy to get dressed, Master Ian headed down to collect up the other three males and I stayed in the room with her to help "ready" her for the upcoming encounter.

It was a matter of 10-15 minutes and Master Ian was back to the room with other males in tow. Introductions were made quietly so that Lin would not hear the voices in the other room and Master Ian quickly dressed in his black shirt, black leather pants and a leather half hood that would cover part of his face. The mask had a dual purpose, one was that it made his role as the lead dom male more imposing and secondly since photos and video were going to be taken . . the mask would make his face indistinguishable. The time had finally, it was time for Lindy to become a sub slut for the group and Master Ian was ready to bring her out of the adjourning bedroom.

Scene One: "Lindy being put on display"

With the three men sitting comfortably on the couch and chair in the sitting room area, Master Ian carefully guided the blindfolded Lin out of the bedroom and into the center of the sitting room. I had tried to find a comfortable place to take photos from and was easily able to see the look of anticipation on the three men's faces turn to smiles of appreciation as Lindy was led into the room. A video camera on a tripod was quickly setup in the one corner of the room and since this was an afternoon encounter, the natural sunlight flooded the room with open drapes making an excellent setup for taking of photos and video.

My wife stoop patiently in the middle of the room, until Master Ian finally started the proceedings by announcing that "This is our slut to play with this afternoon gentlemen" as he squeezed her tit acting as if she was his to show off. Since all three men had been given alias names to try and confuse Lin as to who they were, Master Ian called the first male to come forward. "Mr Blue, please come up and help in removing our slut's clothing" he said.

Of course Mr. Blue scampered up and immediately began groping Lindy's tits and feeling her ass underneath her skirt before eventually unbuttoning the white blouse. With the blouse undone yet still on her shoulders, Master Ian came forward again and carefully cupped both of Lin's tits raising them up out of the bustier and making it look more like a shelf bra with her tits sitting exposed to all in the room. With Mr. Blue still feeling Lindy's buttocks from behind, Master Ian took out his small crop and proceeded to give the top of her tit's a few light taps with the crop . . . a small taste of what was to come.

While the scene had been unfolding in front of them, Mr. Brown had busied himself with making sure the video was capturing everything and Mr. Green had quietly removed all his clothing and joined the scene as Mr. Blue took a break to watch. Mr. Green was slowly caressing Lindy as Master Ian continued to play with her tits and kissing her on the lips occasionally, telling her what a good slut she was. Soon Mr. Blue was back and had also removed his clothing, my wife now had a naked man on either side of her and soon her hands either on their own or assisted found the two semi-erect cocks and began stroking them. This left the front of her available for Mr. Brown who was still clothed to begin playing with her shaven pussy underneath the plaid skirt. Eventually the men removed the blouse and I'm sure each of them had turns playing with her big breasts . . . soon Mr. Brown was in the process of sliding the plaid skirt down her thighs. She now stood with only her shoes, nylons and bustier still on . . . though her tits were no longer inside the bustier. Still blindfolded and still stroking two of the men's cocks, Lin was having her tits squeezed, nipples pinched and pulled and all her body being probed by the three males.

It was amazing the quality of photo shots I was getting of Lindy's group usage and as well as the video camera, Master Ian and Mr. Brown were also periodically taking camera shots. The first scene of the day finally came to an end and Lin was allowed to take the blindfold off for the first time, being able to see the three men that had been using her. Master Ian wanted her to connect the names that she had heard used (Mr. Blue, Mr. Green and Mr. Brown) to the men she was now able to see face to face. When she was unable to get any of the names associated with the right man, she was told by Master Ian that a suitable punishment was needed.

Scene Two: "Lindy Kneeling before them"

Lindy found that the punishment was being forced to kneel in the middle of the room and suck all the men's cocks . . . she then found out that it also would involve having her hands cuffed behind her back. We placed a pair of sunglasses on my wife at this point so that the photo taking and video could continue discreetly, yet she would be able to see the men.

Mr. Blue and Mr. Green were once again the first to step forward and get to use Lindy while she was in such a vulnerable position. It started out with Mr. Blue getting his cock sucked while Mr. Green played with her tits, it appeared her nipples had become erect from either the rough attention or the excitement of the scene.

It was a short period before Mr. Blue exchanged places with Mr. Green now getting the opportunity of having Lindy's lips wrapped around his cock. With the exchange though, it allowed Mr. Blue to show his nasty side as he decided that he should help Lin with her oral movement on the cock. Grabbing her by the hair he helped force her down onto Mr. Green's cock, I was quite surprised that my wife did not put up any objection to these actions since we had made it aware that there was to be no throat fucking. I guess although it looked like he was forcing her, there wasn't as much force as it looked through the camera.

Eventually Master Ian rejoined the action and once again used the short crop by lightly slapping her tits. After a little fun with her tits, he moved aside and let Mr. Brown into play with Lindy also. Mr. Brown had now finally undressed and his favorite interaction with my wife was to play with her pussy. So there was my wife on her knees . . . hands cuffed behind her back . . . she had one man's cock in her mouth, another squeezing her tit's and a third playing with her pussy. She had definitely become a submissive slut for these men and was being used excessively by them. After all our fantasies about such a scene, it was quite arousing for me to be witnessing it. My wife looked so sexy and erotic at that moment.

Scene Three: "The Doorway & Discipline"

Master Ian once again took control of the encounter, deciding it was time to use Lin in a different method. The other three men were going to take a rest while Master Ian did a little bondage and discipline on Lindy.

Taking two restraints with ropes attached to them, he tied each to a pair of c-clamps he had placed on the upper part of the doors leading from the main roon to the bedroom. He proceeded to tie my wife in such a way that her hands were raised high in the doorway, legs spread and then he pulled from his bag of tricks a flogging whip. He had shown Lindy the whip in one of our earlier meetings and had shown her that in fact it didn't hurt as much as one might think, but was a great item to use for theatrical purposes of this role-play.

My wife hung stretched out in the doorway, the sunglasses still in place . . . her tits still hanging invitingly out of her bustier and her buttocks readily available for the flogging. Master Ian started out with flogging her ass first and since she was tied in the doorway with her looking into the bedroom, I decided to position myself in that room to get photos of her reaction first. I could hear his flogger licking her butt from the other room and was quite surprised in the way that she accepted his strokes without a whimper. I was able to view through into the other room and see that all three men had either a camera or video camera capturing the action. It was a strange arousal that I had knowing that my Lindy, was being used as a porn star as she was filmed by the whole group.

After a time period of doing her buttocks with the flogger. Master Ian made his way into the bedroom area so he could flog Lindy's titties. I now had the best position for taking pictures, as I was able to get shots that showed Master Ian as he went through the actions of laying the whip on Lindy and at the same time see her expression. My wife had always enjoyed a bit of rough play with her breasts, but the flogging of them was to a new level in that type of play for her, yet she showed no signs of it being too extreme.

Eventually both Mr. Blue and Mr. Brown made their way into the bedroom side of the doorway action and of course both had a video camera or cameras to capture the tormenting of Lindy by Master Ian. After Master Ian took a break from flogging Lin, Mr. Brown stepped forward and while she was still bound from the doorway he fingered her pussy . . . driving her to another orgasm.

Scene Four: "The Couch Inspection"

After the secession of being bound in the doorway my wife was suppose to have a well deserved rest, so I got her one of her vodka coolers in a glass and she was already sitting down to rest on the couch. Unfortunately the rest did not last long, as the three men seemed to gravitate to where she had sat.

In a somewhat laid back relaxed position, Mr. Blue and Mr. Brown kneel in front of Lin and parted her legs. They soon were both playing with her pussy while taking video and still shots of her in the such a humiliating exposed position. I loved it, my wife the slut I thought. Lindy also still had the wrist restraints on with the ropes attached that had been used when she was stretched out in the doorway and although they weren't doing anything as far as restraining her now . . .it added a certain erotic kinky look to the photos being taken. Since I always tried to be well back from the scene as it unfolded, at one point I was able to get a photo of Master Ian, Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue all taking pictures and/or video of my wife exposed at the same time. I was so shocked that my wife was allowing these men to do pretty much whatever they desired with her.

Mr. Green had now moved the side table away from the couch and had his cock positioned right face level to where Lindy was sitting . . . it wasn't long before he had encouraged her to begin sucking his cock again. So what was suppose to be her rest period, had rapidly turned into another round the guys using my wife for their sexual entertainment and perversion again..

Scene Five: "Lindy and the arm chair"

After Lindy's "rest" period was over, the devious mind of Master Ian was back at work thinking up another unusual position to place his new sub in. Of course though this is what the encounter was all about, to subject my wife to new and exciting erotic situations. This time he pulled the matching chair of the couch set aside and tied Lindy's ankles to the back legs, then bending her over the back of the chair placed her in another position of vulnerability where her tit's hung over the back of the chair and she held herself up with her hands on the arms of the chair. At this point we had taken the sunglasses off Lindy and had replaced them with a black eye mask, that effectively concealed her identity so that we could continue with the video and photos capturing the erotic scene unraveling in front of us.

With her hands to steady herself on the arms of the chair, I was a little surprised that Master Ian hadn't also bound her arms somehow so that she would be completely at their will again. But this new position provided easy access to her in several ways.

Mr. Green quickly assumed the position behind Lindy and prepared to fuck her doggie style. Mean while Mr. Blue was quite content to be able to play with her swaying titties as they hung over the chair and then eventually placed himself to where he was able to get his cock sucked as Lindy got screwed from behind. Mr. Blue enjoyed talking dirty at my wife as she sucked him, using language that was crude and explicit to encourage her to suck better. After Master Ian had Lindy secured sufficiently, he stood back to admire his work and to watch the action unfold in front of him. Meanwhile Mr. Brown was still videotaping the proceedings, I started to think that he was going to have enough footage to make a full length feature movie by the time we were done that day.

Master Ian and friends seemed to tire of this setup quite quickly and it wasn't very long until they were taking Lindy into the bedroom for more play.

Scene Six: "The Bedroom Finale"

By this point of the afternoon encounter, Master Ian and the other three men had come to realize that when my wife was enthralled in sex, her limitations are very few and they kept pushing those limits higher. There were several times during the afternoon which I though she would have made some kind of objection to what the men were making her do. In fact days after the encounter, I kept inquiring her as to whether there had been any actions that she had felt uncomfortable with . . . but she always replied that she enjoyed it. With the knowledge now that Lindy was open to many possibilities, the group of men took advantage to try several new positions with her in the bedroom.

To start the activities they had her laying on her back, with her boobs sticking up so fine . . . Mr. Blue positioned himself kneeling with a knee on either side of her head. Of course his cock dangled down to her awaiting mouth and just for good measure he held her hands with his own in a rather domineering manner. While Mr. Blue controlled her mouth, Mr. Green was busy playing with her easily available pussy . . . first by fingering her and then eventually doing a little oral on her. Since Lindy still had the bustier, nylons and high heels on . . . She looked sexy as hell and exemplified the slut role to the maximum.

As with the rest of the afternoon, the video camera and digital cameras were once again capturing all the action happening on the bed. By now Lindy's blonde hair was quite messed up and once again all three men were starting to get into the action. They soon had my wife flipped over into a doggie position on the bed and Master Ian was laying in front of her with his cock ready for her oral services. As the other men took turns either fingering or fucking Lindy, Master Ian decided he wanted the sub slut to give him a titty fuck. I was exciting to watch as Master Ian squeezed lube out and then rubbed it on my wife's tits, giving them a shiny glow. To say the least her 36d's no doubt felt great to the Master's cock . . . as she swayed back and forth on his hardness with her boobs. With her eager attention, it soon came apparent that Master Ian was going to cum quickly.

Once Master Ian moved off the bed, Mr, Green soon replaced him and the sub Lindy had to start all over again sucking a new cock. In this new position it allowed both Mr. Blue and Mr. Brown easy access to her pussy and butt, but rather than fucking the sub female with their cocks . . . Mr. Brown had pulled out a rather large dildo and started using that on my wife. As Mr. Brown pushed the soft rubber cock in and out of her pussy, Mr. Blue had the video camera up close to capture every little detail of the action. It was funny to listen to the two of them, as they commented back and forth on how they thought the dildo action looked ... and eventually the pride they demonstrated when they knew they had made Lindy squirt.

The final piece to the sexual puzzle of the day, was the two men adding one last item to the play ... a slender butt plug was inserted into Lindy's ass while they still plunged the dildo in and out of her. I'm sure the feeling had to be a unique one for Lindy, to have the combined action of the dildo and butt plug as she was still sucking for all her worth on Mr. Green's cock.

The closing action of this scene, was for Mr. Brown to finally hand off his duties with the dildo to Master Ian and move himself up on the bed by Lin's head. As he positioned himself, my wife knew distinctively what to do with his cock and then on the other side came Mr. Blue. Still on the doggie position, I was now witnessing Lin for the second time that day, doing a two cock blowjob. It was a very impressive site, as many porn movies never had as much action as we did that afternoon.

Epilogue: The afternoon fun finally started to come to a close, as Master Ian and two of the other men were having to leave shortly. It had been an eventful few hours of bondage/domination/group fun for my Lindy. At times it had almost been surreal to think that the slut in action that I had been taking so many pictures of, was my lady. I was extremely proud of her and her exploits, as she had attempted many new situations that day and not once complained or balked at doing them.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers
12