Lingerie Encounter

Story Info
Viv finds confidence in red lingerie.
3.8k words
4.74
8.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried down the street, wrapping my cardigan a little tighter against the wind that had been tunneled through the large buildings on either side of me. I cursed under my breath, wondering why I always thought I'd be fine without my layers before leaving my apartment. It was the beginning of February, and although the sun was bright in a cloudless sky, the wind was unforgiving against the thin layer of wool that surrounded me. Just one more block, and I'd escape the cold.

I neared the store front and quickly peered through the paned windows at the rows of small hangers, draped with lace and silk. It felt counter-intuitive to shop for lingerie on such a cold day. The last thing on my mind should have been skimping down to my undies, but Valentine's Day was quickly approaching, and the only thing that would convince me to go on the third blind date in a month was a layer of confidence underneath what the eye could see. The cotton and mismatched panty set I wore on my last date couldn't have been what caused me to not want to go on a second date with the guy I had been set up with, but I figured that confidence was sexy, and I was lacking in that area. If I wanted this next date to be a success, I was going to have to fake it or find some confidence in this small shop.

I turned the nob to the door, and a small bell that hung over my head chimed, alerting the woman at the counter of her new patron. The woman glanced up at me to acknowledge me entering, and a look of brief disdain flashed across her tan features. She drew her gaze from me to the sign behind me, quietly alerting me that I may have been at the tail end of their opening hours.

"Hi there," I choked out as I realized I was one of THOSE customers. "Are you still open?"

The woman briefly sighed before saying, "yes, technically we're open for another 10 minutes." She straightened her back and ran her fingers through her hair, her features softening. "Can I help you find anything?"

"I was hoping to find some lingerie, but I'm not quite sure my size. Do you have a dressing room I could use to try pieces on? I promise to be quick"

The woman smiled, and I started relaxing as she visibly seemed less annoyed now. "Sure, I can start a dressing room for you, and I'm happy to measure you before you start browsing, so that your search is a little easier." She hopped off the stool she had been sitting on and came around the counter. "I will probably go ahead and lock the door behind you though, as we are closing soon."

"I can come back another day if that's better," I quickly responded, hoping that my effort to be accommodating would be noticed, and she wouldn't promptly kick me out before I had a chance to find what I came her for.

"No, no. It's totally fine," she responded as she eased around me to lock the door. "I'm usually here for a while after close, so you're more than welcome to take your time. Here," she gently brushed my arm, steering me to the back of the store, "Let's get you measured." As we walked, I noticed her perfume, wafting off of her neck. She smelled of peonies, and it sparked a curiosity in me that I didn't know how to place.

As we neared the back room, she patted a chair in which to set my things down. "Let me find my measuring tape," she said as she once again passed me, the hint of perfume kicking up again. I followed my gaze after her, noticing her long legs, peeking out of her knee-length dress. She was tan and toned, probably the result of standing in the heels she was wearing from day to day. Her dress hugged her figure, showing off her rear end and clung to her breasts, the pair peeking out of the neckline. She was beautiful, I supposed, although I never really gave much though to women around me. Honestly, I wasn't quite sure why I was even thinking about it now. I pushed the thoughts out of my head as she came back with the tape.

"Here, let's have you take off your cardigan so I can measure your bust." She helped me take off my sweater and draped it over the chair in which my other belongings were stored. Underneath, I wore a plain tank top and jeans. She reach around me to grab the measuring tape from the other end and had me put my arms to each side so she could get an accurate estimate. "It looks like you're a 34 D," she mentioned, but I was distracted at the way her fingers were touching my back.

"Uhm... a.. 34? C?" I managed to ask.

She laughed quietly. "D," she responded. "Here let me show you where you can find the right size lingerie." She dropped the measuring tape and once again led me out to the sales floor.

"Each bra and panty is displayed up top, and you can find your size in the corresponding drawer underneath." She bent over to show me the drawer, her dress hugging her ass even tighter. I found myself getting warm. "34D is this drawer here," she straightened and added "Feel free to grab as many items as you want to try on. Once you're ready you can go back to the dressing room, and I'll come in to make sure the fit is right." She held eye contact until I nodded.

As I looked around the room for lingerie that didn't seem too risqué, I watched her sashay back to her stool and sit, smiling at me as she picked up her phone. My throat was dry, and I had no idea what was wrong with me. I continued to browse while telling myself to calm down.

I picked one set that was black and lacy, but with moderate coverage. It would make me feel sexy without making me wonder if one of my breasts had completed popped out of the cup. As I looked at another set, the saleswoman came up behind me. "I personally think you'd look amazing in red." I glanced at her as she continued and pointed towards an incredibly racy number that had a red lace-lined bra with cups that were almost see-through. The matching bottoms was a thin laced thong that had a upside down triangle cut out in the front.

I swallowed. "I don't quite know if I'm adventurous enough," I managed to get out.

She smirked at me, "Can't hurt to try," she responded. She bent down to the drawer, picked up my size, and handed it to me. I could have sworn she winked as she turned around. "Let's get you a dressing room," she called back to me. I followed her.

She led me into a dressing room that was much bigger than I anticipated. It had a floor length gold mirror resting against the wall and a chaise lounge on the opposite wall. She handed me the red number, and said "when you're done changing into the first set, give me a call, and I'll come make sure it's the correct fit. You can just call out 'Elena', and I'll come help."

She started walking out the door, pulling it behind her, as I said "My name is Viv, by the way."

She paused and gave me a sultry smile, "It's a pleasure, Viv."

As Elena pulled the door shut, I took a deep breath. I had no idea why my body was responding this way to her. I had never even looked twice at a woman before. But something about her had me so curious to know more, and see more.

I pulled off my jeans, tshirt, and underwear, and changed into the first black number. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with what I saw. My porcelain skin was shining against the black lace, and although the fabric hid most of my assets, it emphasized the size of my breasts without showing too much.

It seemed to fit well, but I called out for Elena to come double check my sizing. As she entered the fitting room, she paused and gave me a slow once over. Her gaze lingered at my breast before saying, "I do think we got your size right, but let me just double check."

She first checked that the straps were tight over my shoulders without digging in. She used her index finger to separate the strap from my skin, testing the elasticity. She then moved to the back of the band, using the same finger on the band to check that it wasn't too tight. My breath was shallow as she tested it.

Finally she came to my front and slowly lifted both hands to the cups, gently stroking the top of my breast to measure if the cup gaped at all. She made eye contact with me, and said "The top fits perfectly. Great choice."

I dipped my head and blushed.

She smiled again. "How do the bottoms feel?" she asked as she used her index finger once again to measure where the lace hit my skin. My breathing hitched.

"They're great," I barely managed to say.

She kept her hand at the top of my panties as she made her way to the back of me. She then felt the lace as it trailed down my ass, only stopping her touch when she met where my cheek and thigh connected.

"I definitely think this one is a keeper. It fits great, and you look incredibly sexy." She came to my front again, and made eye contact. "Want to go ahead and try the other one on, and I'll wait just outside until you're ready?"

Ready? I wasn't sure what I was ready for, but I nodded and she walked out the door, softly shutting it behind her.

My heart was racing as I looked at the red number she had pulled for me. Plenty other woman had seen me change before, and I had never thought much of it, but now my palms were sweaty at the thought of her seeing me even more bare than I was.

I took off the black lingerie and slowly slipped my feet through the red thong and donned the skimpy bra. I looked in reflection and was shocked at how I looked. Confident. Sexy.

I took a deep breath before I said, "I'm ready, Elena."

She slowly opened the door as she took me in. "Wow, Viv. I was absolutely right about how you'd look in red." She gazed at me, and I could swear there was lust in her eyes.

I didn't say anything as she approached me, and, once again, went about ensuring the piece fit. Once she was done with the straps, she moved to the cups.

The top of the lace hit about 2/3rds over the size of my breast, and the mesh that covered the rest showed my nipples through the fabric. She used her finger to see how much of a gap there was between the fabric and my skin, but moved so slowly. She looked at me as she continued, and I felt her thumb brush up against the mesh right over my nipple.

I struggled to breath as she moved to my panties. She walked behind me and tugged at the top of the thong, and I felt her finger right above my cheeks, pulling the thong away from my ass. She came to the front again and looked down to where the upside down triangle cutout showed my mound. I was smooth down there, and she gently used her finger to go under the fabric at the peak of the triangle. She didn't move further, but her fingers were so close to my clit, and I could feel the warmth radiating from me to her hand.

She removed her hand from my panties and looked at me, "I think you're incredibly beautiful."

Her gaze returned to my breast as she used both of her hands to gently slide the fabric just under my nipples. I couldn't breath as she slowly lowered her head to them, licking my right nipple and then my left, every so slightly.

"I... I... I'm not sure if I should do this," I murmured as she returned to my right breast, sucking on my nipple now. "I'm not in a relationship or anything, but I don't know you, and this is a public place."

She continued licking but looked up at me and said between licks, "I locked the door behind you, remember?" She returned her attention to my left breast, more fervent now, massaging both breasts at once and sucking my breast into her mouth.

A moan escaped my lips and she took it as a sign to keep going. She unhooked the bra clasp from my back, freeing both breasts to her. She licked me over and over, and my mind was racing as I looked down at her.

She pulled away and looked at me as she slowly unzipped the back of her dress, allowing it to fall to her feet.

She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Her toned tanned skin shown against the white lingerie set she was wearing, her breasts so incredibly perky.

I couldn't believe myself, as I slowly approached her and felt the top of her breasts. They were silk beneath my fingers. I pushed each strap over her shoulders, and gently tugged her bra, releasing her breasts. I lowered my mouth to them and took them in. She tasted so good as I licker her sensitive nipples.

She moaned as I took them between my teeth and massaged the other breast. I undid the clasp, and her bra fell to the floor.

I stopped and pulled my face back up to hers, and she kissed me. Her lips were touching mine, and I could feel her tongue in my mouth. Her hands were on my breasts again, and I could feel her hard nipples pressing and falling against mine.

My core heated at the thought of her touching me elsewhere, and as if I queued her, she moved her hand lower to the triangle, softly tracing the skin there. She ever so slightly dragged her finger to touch my clit, and I could have came right then ans there. I pulled away and pushed her back to the chaise.

I heard my voice say it before I could even recognize it was coming out of my own mouth, "I want to taste you."

She smiled and sat back on the chaise, as I lowered myself and pulled her panties down her long legs. She opened her thighs wide for me, showing me everything. I took a deep breath and gazed at her.

I slowly moved to her center, kissing up her thighs as I went. She moaned as I kissed the outside of her lips and her mound. "I want you to make me cum, Viv."

I didn't hesitate as I flattened my tongue against her slit, moving up and down. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked, and she moaned louder.

I looked up at her breasts heaving as I licked her, and I could feel myself get wetter by the minute. I kept licking around her clit as I put a finger in her cunt. She gasped at the entrance and leaned into me as I slowly moved my finger in and out of her, never lessening my focus on her bud.

I increased my speed and licked her harder as she became a puddle beneath me.

"Oh.. Viv. Oh God. Please don't stop. Oh yes."

Her moans were turning me on so much, and I could barely wait my turn as she started bucking into me faster. I used my thumb to stimulate the bottom of her clit while my tongue focused on the top. My middle finger thrusting in to her.

She was writhing under my touch and getting more wet by the second. "oh baby, lick me. lick me harder, Viv," she cried out.

I added another finger in her soaking core, and gave her clit everything I had.

"Yes, Yes yessss. Oh God Yes! I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh Godddd" She bucked into my face as her orgasm crashed over her, and I didn't stop licking her while she came down. I finally slowed and pressed one more kiss on her clit.

I smiled at her from between her legs, and she pulled me up to the chaise and kissed me on my mouth. "I can't wait to make you feel the same way. Get on your knees."

I pulled my panties down and got on all fours, open to her. She came behind me, lowering herself and spread her tongue on my slit, starting from just under my clit and licked all the way up my ass.

"Oh my god," I cried as she lowered herself again. I could feel the wetness spread where her tongue went, and I had never felt anything as sensual in my life. She continued to lick me up and down. And then she put a finger in my cunt, slightly bending it to connect to the most sensitive part of my insides. She moved her fingers slowly and concentrated her tongue on my ass.

"You taste so good, Viv. And you're so wet for me."

I moaned loudly and I could feel Elena smile as I did.

"The moment you came into my store, I knew I wanted to see you naked. I wanted to put my tongue inside of you and make you cum for me."

"Oh fuck, Elena. Don't stop"

She increased the speed of her fingers, and dove her tongue into my ass, pushing the point into my tight rose bud. I could feel my orgasm so close, and pushed back into her.

She removed her fingers from my cored and replaced them with her tongue. She held her mouth still over my opening, but God the things she did with her tongue blew my mind.

"Elena, im so close," I moaned.

"Don't come yet, Viv. I'm not done with you."

She pulled her tongue out of me and asked me to get off the chaise, as she laid back. "Sit on my face. I want more of your clit"

I did as she said, and crawled up the length of her body before lowering down onto her mouth. Her tongue separated my folds, and she ravaged my clit. She held my thighs as she licked me and looked up at me with her big brown eyes. I could see her mouth moving to pleasure me, and my core felt like fire.

I rocked back and forth as she licked me, lowering her tongue to my cunt and darting in and out, her nose gently prodding my clit.

The warmth inside of me was spreading up my belly, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. I continued to buck on her face as her tongue returned to my clit. I used my leverage against her tongue and rhythmically rocked back and forth.

"Elena... yes."

"mmm Viv, you taste so good, and you're so wet for me."

I rode her face harder, and I could see out of my periphery that she was rubbing her own pussy. The sight pulled me over the edge.

"Please. Oh fuck. Yes. Yessss. Oh God. Fuck I'm coming I'm coming yesssss."

I slowed my rocking and stilled on her tongue.

I looked down at her face as I scooched farther down her body. She looked at me lustily, and I knew neither of us were quite done yet.

I got to her knees, and placed one of my knees in between her legs, slowly dragging her leg up as I placed myself over her.

"I want your cunt on mine. I want to feel your orgasm in my core" I said as I looked down at her center.

I lowered my pussy onto hers and could feel her clit graze mine.

"Oh shit" Elena said as she saw what I was doing.

I held her leg up and around my shoulder, and used it as I rocked into her core.

Her pussy lips spread for me each time I rocked my hips, forcing our clit to rub against each other. Our juices were combining, making it so easy to rub our pussies together.

"I love the feeling of your slit on my clit. Oh fuck," Elena was massaging her own breasts now, pinching her nipples for extra sensation.

I looked down at her as my rhythm increased. 'I can't believe I have another woman's pussy on mine.' I kept thinking to myself.

In an expert maneuver, Elena stopped me rubbing against her and flipped me over so she could control the rhythm.

Looking at her above me, I could see her long brown hair reaching just above her hard nipples. Her torso was firm as I put my hand on it, gazing lower to where she ground into me. I could see her slit opening everytime it made contact with mine.

Neither of us were going to last long in this position, but she continued to rub her pussy against mine, feeling the warmth and wetness between us. I could feel her cunt above me and she dragged herself lower to meet mine. Our two cores meeting and merging. I was already starting to feel the orgasm brink and I took one look at her face, to know she was almost there.

She increased her speed and rocked faster until both of us were moaning each others name.

"Yes, rub that clit into my cunt. Fuck me, Elena. I want you inside of me."

"oh god I'm coming Viv. Yesss oh God," she screamed as she ground her pussy into mine and we both released our orgasms onto each other.

She released my leg and fell back on the chaise.

I had no idea how we still found the energy, but I slowly crawled up to her pussy and licked her until she came again rather quickly.

Elena returned the favor by wrapping my legs around her should and sticking her tongue inside of me. She fucked me with her tongue and used her fingers to play with my clit.

She dragged her tongue up to replace her fingers on my clit and used her whole mouth to surround me. She gently sucked, all the while looking right into my eyes. While she sucked and licked, she used her fingers to spread my ass cheeks apart and gently spread my juices up to my opening. I came seconds later.

12