Lingerie Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy about wearing lingerie.
1.1k words
6.4k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing Lingerie is Sweet

I put on a pair of white lace trimmed panties and a matching bra, some white thigh high stockings, and a white lace trimmed full slip. It has a three inch lace trim at the hem and lace adorning the bodice with a little satin bow in the middle right where cleavage peaks out of the top of my bra.

I put my favorite dirty blonde wig, look at myself in the mirror and smile. I will put on makeup later but I want to enjoy some time on the bed taking some pictures and videos.

I sit on the bed and take a look again in the mirror that is placed so I can see myself. I touch my breasts and let my hand slightly caress my growing clitty that threatens to poke out of my panties waistband, and enjoy the image of the hem of my slip that lays across my thighs, and the lace top of the stockings. Luscious.

My erection has grown and it feels so good to wear such feminine and lacy things. It gets me excited right now as I think about it and write about it! But actually doing it is exquisite. It starts to strain against my panties and bulges against my slip.

I lean back against my pillows and extend my legs onto the bed. As I lay back I close my eyes and imagine a lover with me who also loves lingerie and being feminine, and also perhaps has a clitty like mine. She is equally excited and we toy with each other, touching and caressing, kissing and whispering endearments to each other. Our kisses would move down to the neck and then the shoulders, down further to the breasts and belly, reaching for our tender, excited parts.

But my reverie is interrupted as I open my eyes and look down at myself and touch my own clitty through the slip and panties. It is very hard and throbs a bit at my touch. I pull up the slip hem and reach into my panties to pull it out through the left pant leg opening. Stroking it gently and wrapping the slip hem around it to stroke causes me to again close my eyes and imagine my lover and moan. Mmmm, it feels so wonderful. I lay like this for a long time, touching and stroking and feeling my clitty get hard and very tender, bringing myself closer and closer to climax, keeping myself there, stopping before climax to wait before starting again, stroking, touching.

At some point I pull a pillow under my hips to raise them up a little, draw my knees up and spread them so that if I did have a lover she could get easy access to my sex. I reach over and grab a slip I had gotten out of the drawer after I put on the one I am wearing. It is also white and lacy and made of soft nylon. The slip I am wearing is pulled up above my clitty, which is laying against my panties or maybe raised a little above them because of the erection. I take the other slip and arrange it between my legs so that I can draw it up against my clitty and feel the fabric rub against me. First the lace bodice, then the nylon body and finally the lace trim gently glides against my hardness and makes it jump with pleasure.

I do this several times. Sometimes I wrap the slip partly around my clitty shaft as I pull it up through my legs. I wrap it first around one way and then the other. Each time I do it I am filled with waves of pleasure. I imagine my lover there between my legs. She licks me and sucks me, or perhaps she enters me after lubricating well and pumps in and out while she strokes my clitty. Or she puts her legs above mine and we position our hips close together so we can put our erect clitties together and stroke them at the same time, smiling at each other and cooing.

I love that fantasy. I continue to gently stroke myself with the slip and enjoy the wonderful feeling. But I don't want to cum to soon so I stop and put my clitty back into my panties and let my slip cover the panties and the tops off my thigh highs again, and just run my hands over my hardness.

I take a few pictures and some videos to share with someone later.

Sometimes at this point I like to take the panties off and imagine someone is going to use that fact to enter me. I like that idea, but then I put on another pair of panties. I may switch slips as well. I like the feeling of taking panties and slips off and putting them back on. One thing I love to do is have several pairs of panties and several slips on the bed with me and I alternate this process of caressing myself, pulling my clitty from out of the leg band of the panties, stroking with a loose slip, and change panties and slips. I could do this for hours. I always try to keep from cumming because then I have to wait a while to get an erection again and I just love the feeling.

I have a dildo. It is a pink flesh color and soft and a bit floppy, very much like a real penis. When I feel like I am ready I lube myself and the dildo and insert it, imagining that I have a partner who is either putting the dildo into me or is putting her own clitty there. Sometimes this causes my clitty to become very hard and I can bring myself to climax just stroking the dildo in and out of me. I love when that happens.

My favorite way to finish is to put a condom on and use the loose slip to stroke myself until I explode into the condom.

I have enough slips and panties that I don't need to use the condom but I have to do laundry then or wash things by hand. And sometimes I just like to get messy. I will clean myself off and put on fresh panties and a clean slip before pulling on a dress and heels, some makeup, jewelry, and go out somewhere. Soon I will start feeling the fabric of my panties against my clitty and begin to become excited again. Maybe I will dance with someone who will hold me close and feel it. Mmmm.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darling6 months ago

lacychristine - You've written a wonderful narrative! I enjoy similar erotic fantasies in my bed. The lacy lingerie makes me feel pretty and I love the girlish sensations that wash over me. I like to wear a sheer negligee and nylon panties overnight. Then I can experience feminine bliss again when I awaken.

lacychristinelacychristine7 months agoAuthor

CuriousBiCD67, I am with you, girl! I love these fantasies. Even more when I can actually act them out. I had the opportunity for a couple hours last Wed. I wore a pair of white lace panties, a white satin nightgown with matching robe, and white lace top thigh highs. honey I took pictures and played and fantasized. I could do that for hours! Even waste a whole day.

If it was a day, I would make sure to wear something fashionable and go dress shopping. Maybe buy some lingerie while I am at it. You can't have enough lingerie and hosiery. That would ensure I would have something new to play with when I got home alone.

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD677 months ago

Love this fantasy, it's one of my favourite fantasies that I act out a lot. But I also fantasise about different scenarios.. So hot. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wrong category? Transgender and crossdressers

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Pink Maid A secret shared with a friend, who has ideas of her own.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Can I be your French Maid? Ch. 01 A crossdresser becomes his wife's personal french maid.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lingerie in the Rain Rain soaked, an offer to dry off finds him in lingerie.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Roommate Dress-Up Straight guy is feminized by female beauty.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Change in Routine A couple explore the husband’s feminine side.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories