Lingerie Lounge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few curls of hair had escaped Emily's elegant twist, and Cindy stroked one briefly before pushing her fingers into my wet cunt from under my thigh. I felt first one, then two fingers penetrate easily. Emily didn't even slow down and slurped my cunt all over before going right back to my swollen clit. My hands gripped the cushions over my head and it felt like little electric charges were zinging from my pussy and spreading all throughout my body. My tits were hard and swollen and my nipples felt as if they would burst from pleasure and longing.

Under Emily's ministrations, I started zooming to the peak. Cindy noticed and removed one soggy finger from my pussy and started pushing it into my asshole. This sent me rocketing over the edge, and I exploded into orgasm as she fucked a finger into either hole and Emily sucked hard on my engorged clit. With her other hand, Cindy tugged on a nipple, and I felt the sparks peak, in a smaller way and then I floated back to the ground in an exhausted heap.

I felt like a doll as they coddled me. Emily snuggled beside me and brushed my hair back out of my face. Kissing, my chest, Cindy nuzzled me on the other side and we stayed like that as the glow settled.

I didn't end up paying for my outfit that day, but the ladies told me that my friend Linda had an in-home demonstration party planned and that I should put it on my calendar. I assured them I wouldn't miss it for the world, and almost whistled on my way out the door. I felt slightly guilty as I drove home, but I was eager to share my afternoon with my husband and hopefully rouse him into a fucking good mood. Somehow, I didn't think it would be a problem ;)

12