Lingerie Model Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, Lauren, you've slipped right though glamour model all the way to pornstar. Why don't you show me how gorgeous that plug looks, little Miss Nasty!"

Lauren gave Jennifer a smoldering look and turned elegantly to show her fine ass. Arching her back, she peeled her wet panties slowly down over her round cheeks. The gusset stuck to her moist crack as the satin rolled down to reveal the jewel plug. With the panties stretched across her thigh gap, Lauren pulled her ass cheeks open with both hands.

She looked over her shoulder at Jenn, licked her lips and moved that cute plug in and out with her clenching hole like a wink and a come on..

"So pretty, Lauren. Quite a pose. You've really convinced me that you and I need to work together. Take a new pair of panties from that new French shipment on the table and I'll bring out a skirt. Hmmm, yes, slip on that black strappy thong, and here's a perfect skirt."

Lauren stepped out of her white panties. She dipped a linen napkin in her champagne and cleaned up her sticky crotch. The thong cameltoed her shaved cunt and the strip up her ass secured the plug.

She stood and Jennifer handed her a black spandex mini.

"Perfect! Oh yeah! A nice tight spank skirt!' Lauren shimmied the wetlook piece over her hips and adjusted the cut out ass so the lower buckle strap framed her thigh gap. The round open back displayed her ass with a devastating effect.

In the trifold fitting mirror, the skirt looked like the full coverage of a regular skintight miniskirt from the front. From the side, her bare bubble butt jutted out.

Lauren couldn't help but go into automatic model mode. She adjusted from every angle and then hit a clicking catwalk across the loft floor, a perfect spin, toss of the hair, and slinked back to within six inches of Jennifer's face.

"Pour me champagne and sit beside me. Tell me your plan of seduction from couture to lingerie heaven."

Lauren squirmed a little on a black leather sofa as she sat on that beautiful plug.

Jennifer laughed, "You're lovin that generous gift! Let's get right to the point, Lauren. After watching you work Jackson like that, I think you would make a fabulous lingerie model for my new online catalogue. I know it's against your couture contracts, but I promise you you'll make a lot more money and have a whole lot more fun working with me. I've based most of the new collection on your commissioned designs anyway. It's only right that we partner. You'll bring a couture sophistication as our supermodel, rep, and muse.

How did you get started modeling, anyway?"

"My mother was the start, you know. She was and still is a fashion model, so I guess I inherited the look. She new she had a racehorse daughter since I was 5 foot 9 inches; 6' 3 in the stilettos that I loved to prance around in. Ha, yeah, mom trained me early with the amazing help of her agent who had me on the runway asap. "

Lauren went on like a true narcissist.

"Thing is, I've had this bubble butt, gorgeous face, and endless legs since the start. And I love my boobs, really, they got so pert and round. I know mens' minds pretty well and I can turn any head, but I also know that with a full set of D cups, I could own their hard cocks completely!"

"Hmmm, how amazing, the power of beauty in the hands and hips of a self aware babe. Mom knows I really want to do lingerie and glamour, but she's always stayed pro couture, at least publicly."

"I still see your mom in those classy ads for beauty products, Lauren. Quite the elegant milf, I'd say, right? In her late 30's maybe?'

"Yes, that's her story, teenage mother, then right back on the runway with four rich husbands in the dust. She doesn't say, but I know each divorce brought her millions. Many millions! So, her advice is to keep my beautiful ass under wraps. Of course, she has also always told me that the only pros sluttier than high fashion models are ballerinas. She's damned right! I know couture is merely a high class brothel for wealthy men; always has been. Three thousand dollars a fuck? No problem if you look, walk, and tease like me. Who needs escorting?"

"But still, Jennifer, I really, really want to pull out all the stops with your lingerie shoots! Well...all the stops except maybe this plug in my ass!"

They both laughed and downed more champagne.

"No problem, Lauren. It's time, girlfriend. You're way to hot to be hidden any longer. Besides, we both know that you're just about to age out of runway and couture.'

"Oh Jennifer, I know, it's so crazy, the age thing. Anyway, I want to do lingerie more than anything, but come on, you know I don't have the tits for glamour, and however generous your offer, I am earning high six figures these days. So don't tease me with such a delicious fantasy!"

"Well, those are easy problems. First, I can bring you seven figures, no problem. Everything else you've got is perfect as you've said. You just need more in the bust"

"Oh, I don't think I could ever do implants! Surgery totally freaks me out, I mean what's it like?" Lauren eyed Jennifer's incredible double Ds.

Jennifer laughed, "Honey, I know it's hard to believe, but these babies are completely real."

"No way! Come on, you don't have to pretend."

"I'm really not. Go ahead feel them, see for yourself. All me and perfect!"

Jennifer lifted her stretchy top and exposed the most beautiful round, impossibly perfect tits.

''Oh my God, no way! And no bra! But they're so high and round!" Lauren reached out and held a breast in each hand. Her mouth hanging open, she gently squeezed and fondled them. "They are totally real! You are sooo lucky! I've never seen boobs like that that weren't fake! So incredible!"

"Nice, right? But you better stop pinching my stiff nipples unless you want me to jump you right now. Let me tell you, I wasn't exactly born this way. You can have tits like mine with a little help from my husband, Dr.Telison. He's a real magician with female bio-chem!

You know my assistant, Cheri? Very sweet, really great in the shop, but total bimbo, right? The whole package, platinum blonde, huge perfect breasts, bubble butt, baby doll voice and those pillowy lips. One of my husband's early projects. Maybe a little overdone, but she's very, very happy.

And she does all of our books. Cheri is a math genius centerfold, really! Although she thinks mostly in inches these days, long, thick, hard inches. She's like a human measuring tool. I've seen her do three at once with precise calculation just by feel. A very focused bimbo!" Jennifer giggled.

Lauren was between disbelief and complete fascination. The whole thing sounded like science fiction.

"I know it's a lot to absorb", said Jennifer, "but we can truly make this happen. You'll be the perfect model for everything I've got from lacey satin to shiny latex. You'll be even sexier than you are now and you'll feel incredible, too. Don't worry, I don't mean like bimbo Cheri, unless that's what you want. The doctor has really perfected his technique, so that just about any physical modification is possible without, well, Cheri-like side effects!"

"Tell you what, my husband is coming by the shop in about an hour. Let's keep pouring this bubbly while we look over the contract proposal. He can explain the whole enhancement process to you afterward, ok? He's very persuasive."

"Let me also give you an idea of what kind of compensation we're thinking of. I'm not just running a lingerie store. Even the new luxury line isn't the money maker. I have a small group of venture capitalists who have invested millions in exchange for private involvement. The whole idea is laid out here in this contract."

They clinked glasses and filled them again.

"This is why I love my work! Drinking champagne with a gorgeous woman dressed inside and out in my creations! Cheers! Hey, Lauren, I have a little special celebration motivation in that little pink jar on the table! Let's do some, ok? It's my new fav for backroom fun. It's best if we plug it."

"Whoa, Jenn... does 'plug it' mean what I think it means?"

"Yes! Up your ass, girlfriend! You know, like a chic suppository. It's my husband's pure mix of ecstasy and coke. Look, aren't these pink gel caps the cutest? So much better than pills or snorting. Come on, right now! Turn around and kneel on the couch and stick out your fine ass!"

Lauren quickly obeyed because she loved showing off her rear in that spank skirt.

She rolled her hips and squealed when Jennifer smacked her teasing ass.

"Shame you've got such a hungry grip on that plug in your ass, but you know what? It's not just the sapphire that makes it so precious, darlin. Let me show you."

Lauren felt Jenn grab the base of the plug with one hand and somehow twist the end and pull. The metal toy was a tunnel plug with the sapphire at the threaded end of a stainless rod. Jennifer pulled it out and held it in front of Lauren's smile.

"See? Nasty, right? This plunger thingy slides into the hollow core of your plug and screws up tight. It's also part of our new line, designed by our very own doctor. He made these pink gel caps just the right size for your tunnel toy, so I'm going to drop two of them right in, like this..and now I'm pushing them deep with the ruby plunger!"

"Oh fuck, Jenn, ohhh I can feel them coming out in my ass, wow, that's sooo dirty! And, Ahh..Ah,..Yeah,, I feel such a rush.. soo good, so good...Wha?? I'm cumming, Fuck yeah! Uhn...Ooh! Yes!"

"That's it, sweetie, feel your ass soak up those drugs! You love it, don't you?"

Jennifer laughed as she watched Lauren arch her back, twerking as she came. The drugs were very strong and Jenn knew they were having just the right effect when she saw Lauren panting, drooling, and then arching up fully. Her head fell back, her eyes rolled back and crossed, as her tongue reached out and curled with drool. a classic O face.

She was the picture of a silly ahegao cosplay slut open and begging for a facial.

Jennifer took a quick video on her phone to send her husband the first trial of his awesome pink drug. It truly wasn't coke and molly, but much better, with effects that would lead to permanent 'enhancements'. The unwitting test subject was coming down from the initial orgasmic rush after a few minutes. She flopped over on the couch and rolled onto her back, slouched in a giggly sighing bliss, lightly rubbing her crotch while her eyes fluttered back into focus.

"Wow Jennifer! You're so right. Up the ass is definitely the best, ha! yeess, really the best, I'm still so high! Did you watch me come? Did I look like a hot glamour model? Oh, Jenn", she sighed, "if this is what our partnership will always feel like, sign me up, baby!"

(to be continued...)


12