Lingerie Store Saleslady

Story Info
Male learns to be a female and likes it.
4k words
4.44
19.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers

I have never been shy about buying myself lingerie in person at a department store. In spite of the fact I am a biological male with a penis and testicles between my legs. Since I was very young I have found total pleasure in pulling on a pair of full cut nylon and lace panties and putting on a full slip over them. I have worn pretty lingerie on a full time basis for over 30 years. And the experiences I have had buying my own lingerie and wearing it is very interesting.

In the beginning when I was around 20 years old, I was a frequent customer in the lingerie section of a large department store. There was usually the same sales lady who helped with all of my purchases. I came to know her by her name; "Janice," and she was always very helpful. It was after I had purchased around two dozen pairs of very feminine nylon and lace full cut panties that Janice developed the courage to ask me;

"You have excellent taste in lingerie, and its more than okay if you don't answer, but you can be honest with me, the panties you are buying are for you aren't they?"

I was a little surprised at her question, but she had been so helpful before, and did not seem like she was judging me in any way, so I decided to answer her truthfully.

"You are very perceptive; yes, the panties are for me. In fact, I'm wearing a pair I bought last week right now. How could you tell?"

"Women don't usually buy so many pairs at one time, and during my sales training I was told not to treat males or females differently so as not to scare off potential business."

"You seem like a nice person Janice, so I told you the truth...I hope you're not offended by what I told you." I replied.

"Not at all...If the truth be known, I find it really sexy that you're wearing panties now." She answered.

"You do? You're the first woman who has ever said that to me."

Janice lowered her voice and said; "Have you ever enjoyed having sex with a girl while you were dressed in lingerie?"

"No, never. Only in my fantasies." I replied softly.

"Well then...maybe you'd like to have me help you out with your fantasy?" Said Janice slyly and quietly.

"You are a very pretty girl...so "yes," I would love to share my fantasy with you." I replied softly.

Without saying a word, Janice went to the sales desk and jotted down an address. She folded up the paper and handed it to me.

"Be at this address at 8pm tonight and make sure you're wearing your panties and your body hair is fully shaved off. I'll bring some other items for you to enjoy." She whispered into my ear.

This was an exciting development to say the least. I responded with a nod and a slightly squeaked; "I'll see you then."

I had not told Janice that I had very little body hair anyway, and I had kept myself fully shaved for several years now. It made wearing my lingerie feel so much better. I was very excited thinking about what was going to happen when I met up with Janice. I had only had sexual intercourse with a female once in my life and it was a typical first time. It was a new experience for me but I did manage to ejaculate inside of the girl and I enjoyed the sensation. My penis got very hard, but it is not very thick, it is more long and thin.

I arrived at the address Janice had given me right at 8pm. It was a cute small house on a quiet street. I had on one of my prettiest pink full cut panties under my clothes. Janice opened the door and welcomed me in. She was very forward, and almost immediately began kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I was more than happy to reciprocate. We sat down on her sofa and deeply kissed for several minutes. When we pulled apart Janice stood up and went to the table where she had a large bag.

"I've brought you several pieces of lingerie that I want you to wear for me." She said directly.

"I'd love to see what you brought." I responded.

"Good...Take off all your clothes and just leave your panties on." She ordered.

I did as she asked while she watched me. She unbuttoned the dress she was wearing while I disrobed to reveal her bra and panties which were very beautiful. When I was just wearing my full cut panties I could not hold back my erection.

"Oh wow...You really have no body hair at all...and it's a good thing you are wearing a large pair of panties so you can cover up your boner." She laughed.

"I'm sorry about that. I'm just really excited." I replied.

"I've brought you a few training bras. They should fit you nicely and you can and should wear them every day along with your panties." Said Janice.

I put on the beautiful satin and lace training bra and she was right it fit me perfectly and gently slid over my nipples causing them to become erect.

"And have you ever worn a garter belt?" She asked.

"No...but I would like to."

"I have a satin and lace bridal garter belt and white lace top stockings and I think you'll look beautiful in them. Go ahead, put these on and I'll help you get them on correctly."

I did as she asked and she gave me a beautiful white full slip that came down to my knees to put on over it all. I noticed the crotch at the front of her panties was starting to show a wet spot and that made my cock get harder just seeing this. Soon we were standing together and deep kissing again and I was massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples causing them to swell. Jancie took me by the hand and we went into the bedroom and she pulled me down on top of her on the bed. She lowered her bra straps and her naked nipples came into view. I began to lick and suck on them as she moaned out loud.

"Oh that's it. Suck me harder." Moaned Janice.

By this time my cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight out in my panties. Janice lifted my slip and reached into the leg hole of my panties to expose my erection. Her panties were still pulled up covering her pussy. She had her legs spread open. I put the head of my cock at the front of her panties and gently pushed against her now soaked crotch. We resumed tongue kissing as I gently pushed into her panties again. I was so ready to fuck her I could not stand it. I began to push a little harder. She reached down to my erection and slid it up and down the front of her panties and I thought the next move would be full copulation; but she stopped kissing and said;

"I'm sorry...this is moving a little fast for me. I'm not ready for you to fuck me right now. I thought I would be, but I'm not. I left my panties on just in case. I hope you're not mad. I'll be happy to jerk you off with my hand but I've got some more fun things to do with you before I let you put your cock in my pussy."

I was a little upset, but seeing as how things had moved so fast I decided I would see what she meant by having more games to play.

"Baby, I really want to fuck you, but I also don't want to force you so 'okay' you can jerk me off with your hand." I sighed.

Janice immediately began tugging on my erection and it only took a few tugs for me to explode a stream of hot semen onto her naked stomach. She kept tugging and I kept shooting, until a large lump of white hot spunk was piled up on her. She smiled and began to spread my cum around on her stomach.

"That's a very big load you just released on me mister." She laughed.

My erection immediately began to soften and my penis shrank very quickly back to a less than normal size.

"You really turn me on." I replied.

"Would you be willing to play a little sex game with me?" Asked Janice.

"Sounds fun...what do you have in mind?"

"Well...I have this little metal cage that I'd like to use on you to lock your penis down tight. I'll will prevent you from having erections." Said Janice as she went to her night stand and opened the drawer. She was still only wearing panties.

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Only if you start to get a hard-on; If you stay soft you will barely feel it."

As she was saying this she was unlocking the metal cage and moving it toward my fully soft cock and balls.

"It's the perfect time to lock you up while you are still very soft." She continued.

She quickly pulled my ball sack through the metal ring and swiftly inserted my soft dick into the metal cage. It took some squeezing, but she managed to bring the two pieces of metal together and insert a small lock to keep them together. It was the first time I had ever been locked into male chastity.

"Oh wow...How can I pee?" I asked.

"It's just a cage. You can pee out the front. I'm the only one with the key. I want to see if you can go 24 hours and not have an erection or ejaculation." She smiled.

"Does that mean you want me back here tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Oh sure...I'll call you for what time...but in the meantime I want you to wear your panties over the cage and maybe a bra and a slip too."

""If it means I will have a chance to fuck you, I'll be glad to do it." I responded.

"Oh yes...we'll get to that too." She said with a smile.

I went home and waited for Janice to call me the next day and when she did not call I reached out to her. She did not answer her phone and it was getting a little scary as she was the only one with the chastity key to my cage. Finally, late at night she texted me saying she was sorry but she got busy. She would call me in a few days. When I said I was still caged she replied;

"Good...Don't try to take it off. I'll unlock you when I am ready to. Keep wearing your panties and lingerie and I'll get back to you."

Another three days went by and it had been over a week since I was locked in chastity. My ball sack was a deep red color and I had trouble sleeping as my cage would hurt if I began to get an erection while sleeping. I did notice that my erection attempts were growing farther apart as my body was getting used to the idea that an erection mean pain.

At the two week mark I found myself begging with Janice on the phone to release me from chastity. She agreed and told me to meet her at her home that night. I arrived wearing my panties and a training bra under my clothes.

"I'm glad you're here. I thought we would play a little game tonight. Are you wearing your panties and bra like I asked you?" Said Janice.

"I am. And because I'm fully shaved between my legs I can see how swollen my ball sack is being locked up." I replied.

"You haven't cum the last two weeks have you?" She asked.

"I haven't been able to, no. I can't remember being fully hard either."

"Oh that's perfect. Take off your outer clothes. I've brought you a very sweet baby doll nighty to put on and I want to put lipstick and make-up on you tonight." Said Janice.

"And you'll unlock my chastity?"

"Yes, yes...I'll get to that, now strip and let me see you in bra and panties."

I did as she asked and Janice pulled the front of my panties open to see between my legs.

"Oh wow...You are right. It looks like you have a swollen load in their mister. Now put on the baby doll and I want to add a little something." Said Janice with a smile.

With the baby doll in place covering my panties and bra I began to feel a tightness in my chastity device as I was starting to have an erection, but I knew that soon the pain would cause me to go limp very quickly. Janice took one arm behind my back and then the other and before I knew it I was handcuffed. Lip gloss was applied along with eye shadow and eye liner. I looked in the mirror and I looked very feminine and very pretty.

"That's our little something extra for tonight. I want you in handcuffs standing next to the bed when my boyfriend fucks me tonight." Cooed Janice.

"You have a boyfriend?!" I said surprised.

"I do baby...That's why I wasn't able to let your cock into my pussy the other night. It just wouldn't be right."

"I had no idea!"

"Oh calm down now...let me put this ball gag in your mouth and tie it behind your head. I don't need you talking while my boyfriend and I are fucking." Said Janice as she quickly inserted the plastic ball in my mouth and tied it tight behind my head.

"Now...while were waiting for my boyfriend to show up I'm going to slowly strip naked in front of you. My boyfriend always likes me to answer the front door totally in the nude. And besides...I'd like to check your chastity cage to make sure you're still under control." Smiled Janice.

Janice slowly unzipped the dress she was wearing and let it fall to the floor before she stepped out of it. She was wearing a beautiful lingerie set of a camisole and half-slip, both loaded with lace. They were in a warm candle glow color. She smiled and put her knees together and slowly lowered her half-slip showing the satin and lace garter belt she had on underneath that held up her thigh high lace top stockings. She was wearing full cut panties underneath with lace around her leg openings. Next, she lowered the straps of her camisole one by one and put her hands on her breasts so the camisole wouldn't fall and I could see her flicking her nipples with her fingers through the lingerie. I could not help myself as my caged cock quickly grew to the point of bursting as I watch Janice.

When she lowered her camisole to the floor and stepped out of it she was wearing only her bra, panties, stockings and garter belt. As she unhooked the garter belt her stockings remained up. She threw the garter belt to the floor and began to unhook her bra. She lowered the straps of her bra and her fully erect nipples came into view. She slid her hand down the front of her panties and it was obvious she was fingering her pussy. I began to grunt to catch my breath at this sight. Then all at once she pushed her panties down and she was fully nude with very wet red pussy lips engorged. I was shocked that I was not shooting out cum from my caged cock, but I wasn't.

"Oh that's right...You've never seen my pussy lips when I'm ready to fuck, have you. I had my panties on when I let you get close to me." Said Janice.

All I could do was grunt with the gag in my mouth.

"Well let's pull your panties down and let me look at your caged little cock." As Janice said this she lifted my baby doll and pulled my full cut panties down. She then came right up to me with her body and put her wet pussy lips on my caged cock.

"Feel how wet I am?...Well that's all you're going to be allowed to feel. I'm not going to let you fuck me with that red, caged, limp dick of yours." She said as the doorbell rang.

When Janice heard the doorbell she quickly pulled my panties back up and straightened my baby doll. She then went to the front door and opened it wide seeming not to care if anyone saw her fully naked.

"Hi big boy! Are you ready to do me?" I heard her say from the other room.

"Oh, you know it!" Was the response in a deep male voice.

Janice appeared in the bedroom holding the hand of her boyfriend.

"What have we here?" He asked.

"We're going to have an audience tonight when we fuck." Replied Janice.

"He's just going to be watching...right?" Said her boyfriend.

"Of course...look in his panties...here, I'll show you...all locked up nice and tight." Smiled Janice as she showed her boyfriend my chastity cage with my now very red swollen genitals.

"Then let's do it!" Said her boyfriend as he began stripping off his clothes.

I was a little surprised at my internal feelings seeing her boyfriend strip naked. He of course was sporting a rather large erection when he pulled off his shorts. I gave out a little snort as I saw what was a very handsome naked man. I found myself wanting to be Janice instead of her boyfriend, and for a moment I was dreaming his erection was for me.

The two of them got on the bed with Janice on her back and her legs spread wide open. Her red wet pussy lips fell open and you could see inside her vagina. Her boyfriend got between her legs and quickly slid his rock hard cock deep inside of her. She gasped and grabbed his butt cheeks to pull him in closer so he couldn't move. The two of them were deeply copulated. I felt a stirring deep inside me and I became aware I was not going to be able to hold back my cum; even though I was locked in chastity.

"All right big boy...pound me hard and cum inside me!" Shouted Janice.

Janice's nipples grew huge and hard as her boyfriend slid in and out of her pussy with his now rock hard cock that was glistening with her pussy juice. I felt my chastity cage growing tighter and tighter as I watched the two of them have sex in a very physical way. Janice was moving her head from side to side and her boyfriend pushed inside her deeper and harder.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard, and fill me with your cum! Fill me full...I want you so bad." Shrieked Janice.

Her boyfriend grunted and pushed inside her really deep and did not pull back as it was obvious he was ejaculating one rope after another deep inside Janice. I counted six spasms and there were probably more. White semen began to ooze out of Janice's pussy around her boyfriend's still hard cock. At that same moment my caged penis began ejaculating thick, white cum into my panties and there was no way I could control it. I was grunting and gasping with each load that came out of me...my panties were completely soaked in front and the crotch caught most of the fluffy cream as it backed up onto my bright red, locked genitals.

"Oh poor baby...you've really creamed your panties...why don't you sit down here on the bed with my boyfriend and me while we all calm down." Said Janice patting the bed between her and her boyfriend.

The three of us sat on the bed together and caught our breath after what for me had been my most intense sexual release ever. Janice's boyfriend could not keep his eyes off of me in my lingerie. Janice broke the silence and said;

"You were very good watching me fuck...you did exactly what I asked. If I take off your ball gag would you like to try kissing my boyfriend?"

My eyes got very wide as she said this.

"Oh come on now...he's been looking you over this whole time and I see you looking between his legs." Said Janice.

Without any thought I nodded my head yes and Janice just smiled.

"That's what I thought. Okay...let me untie the gag."

With the gag out of my mouth I stretched my lips and swallowed my extra saliva. My hands were still handcuffed behind my back as I leaned into her boyfriend and our lips met. He had his mouth slightly open and I immediately darted my tongue into him. His tongue responded and before I knew it we were in a deep, loving kiss that seemed to go on forever. Then it happened...I thought I had ejaculated every bit of semen I had when I came watching them fuck, but it was not so. With my tongue inside her boyfriend's mouth I felt my tightly locked penis and balls come to life and in an instant I began ejaculating more semen through my cage and into the wet mound in my panties. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and gasped for air as my whole body jerked with each ejaculation squirt. I shot four more white hot loads into my panties as Janice and her boyfriend watched me.

"Oh wow!...You are really into that. Look at you cum!" Said Janice.

As I caught my breath and stopped ejaculating I managed to say; "You're right...I had no idea that would happen, and I am really spent. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but kissing a man has been way more sexually exciting for me than having intercourse with girls."

"Is that so?" Smiled Janice.

"It really is. This has taught me I've been trying to date the wrong sex. I should be looking for a handsome man like you have and I should be dressing full time as a female. I want you to help me fill out my lingerie wardrobe and help me with picking out some dresses and help me with make-up. The girl in me has fully awakened and I want nothing more than to live as one."

"That's a big decision baby...but I'd be glad to help you. Do you want me to unlock your penis now?" Asked Janice.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,165 Followers
12