Ling's Metaphysical Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vykaar
vykaar
10 Followers

Felix was pounding me so hard that I could hardly get words out. My brain was sounding the words out; trying to pronounce them. Mind turned off. Nothing left of normal sociable Ling; I had become Felix's little gook slut in that instant.

"Beg for my cum." He urged. I happily obliged.

"Cum right in my little womb like you want to get me pregnant. Your words have so much wisdom. Heal my form divinely by sharing the spiritual sustenance at the core of your sexual personality." I urged Felix with words flowing from my core; my welcoming sexual heat; the base of my spine; my energetic source point.

I erupted in supreme climax right as Felix started gushing semen into my womb. No words or action could interrupt the stillness of that isolated moment; we were stuck serenely in a fixed point of time. His white cock; my Asian pussy. Supreme interracial rejoice in absolute passion. My orgasm; his orgasm. With absolute superiority and domination he claimed my pussy as his; marking it with his energetic name. I was owned. I was sexually controlled. My sex was tired; weary from being controlled by his power. With climax, our rational sensibilities finally appealed to us once more. Surveying the pleasure and the vulnerability we exchanged; knowing each other in and out in this magical-pleasure sex act.

I was heaving, unable to speak. While drifting off into different worlds of pleasure and post-orgasmic bliss, Felix was nurturing me, and his gentle kisses brought me back to reality. My new, handsome, white lover was nurturing me. His engorged cock still spasming inside me, keeping his cum in my pussy. During our sex I was finally able to say the words I had always wanted; the things that constantly lived on the tip of my tongue but never could come out from embarrassment.

"Baby. That was so good. I mean, wow. Like, you can read my body. Everything you said was driving me wild." I stumbled over my words, because I was so blissed-out.

He replied "I have seen it all in Astral, the words were hardly my own. I viewed your subtle energy during our meditation, and therefore I knew what to say."

I was still in awe. Felix was so impressive. I must be in love; this must be what love feels like. Everything feels right, I thought. I felt warmth all through my body as I cuddled Felix, coiling tightly around him. We whispered sweet nothings, cuddled, and kissed in bed for hours afterwards.

vykaar
vykaar
10 Followers