Linking Demon Pt. 01

Story Info
A fetish is revealled, a lust unmasked.
3.3k words
4.24
17k
31
0

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tea! Liam, I said tea... LIAM! Charlotte stood beside the classic MG sports car, looking into the engine bay. There was no engine there, it was on the work stand and appeared as if it were in the process of being stripped down. Pieces neatly set aside as they had been removed by her son. Framed by the engine bay was her son's thighs and pelvis area, the rest of him hidden beneath the vehicle as he worked upon it.

Suddenly, Liam's head popped out from under, making Charlotte side step out of the way. "OOPss, sorry mum. Hadn't heard you." Charlotte brought herself to his level, one knee on the garage floor, the other raised. She leant forwards and pulled out one of his Air-Pods, hearing the music blaring forth. "No wonder you didn't hear me, this music is far too loud Liam. You will make yourself deaf before you are 23! Please turn it down a little."

"Sure thing mum," he smiled up at her from the garage floor.

"I have brought you a cup of tea, and will be starting to cook dinner now, it is already 5:30, so that gives you another hour approx. That ok, or do you want me to hold off?"

"No that's fine mum. I've been out here all day and in fairness probably had enough. I'll give it another 20 mins, then will come and have a shower."

"OK darling." Charlotte turned and headed back into the house, smiling to herself.

Liam slid beneath his car again. But in truth, had already been working long enough on the classic car. He lay there looking at the underside of the vehicle, but not seeing it.

Liam was a complex young man. Introverted; especially around girls, artistic; but never pleased with anything he produced, so he simply stopped being creative. He had a good group of friends, but would often prefer his own company. He was good at sports, particularly rugby, and had that build, typical of a 'prop'. But didn't like the team interactions. So only played when he had to. He read copiously, often having to finish a tome at the expense of his sleep.

Above all, Liam loved his mother, and missed his father, who had died a few years ago. It could be argued that the lack of his influence, was part of the reason Liam was so now so introverted. But when cultivating personalities, who knows what makes us who we are? One thing Liam was sure of, and seeing Charlotte's knickers and shapely legs, as he looked up her skirt from beneath the vehicle and again as she knelt before him; was that he had an unhealthy interest in his mother's body. He tried to write this off as due to not having had a girlfriend, and therefore still being a virgin at 22. But he knew that was not the case.

A few months after the death of his father; he realised that he was becoming more than a little inquisitive about the shape of his mother's body and what she was wearing, particularly what underwear she was wearing at any given time. Occasionally he would slip into his mother's bedroom and go through her undie's drawer. If he was feeling really adventurous, he would steal a pair of her panties, often pinching a pair of her tights too. On very rare occasions, his little reconnoitre came up trumps and he found his most prized of her possessions, some stockings.

Simply knowing that these items had been in close contact with her skin, at or near those most private of places, Liam found enticing. He had a special hiding place in his room that he stashed his stolen hoard into. And would often get these items out when he played with himself, or simply put them inside his underwear and go to work with them close to his genitals. After completing the act, he would be immediately ashamed or even disgusted with himself and on many an occasion would be close to admitting to his mother what he had done, only to baulk at the last moment.

As he lay beneath the car now, remembering this. He recalled the moment that it all came out into the open, his mother had found his hiding place and confronted him. "LIAM, LIAM, can you come upstairs please, I need to have a word!"

"Ohh ok mum. Coming." Liam climbed the stairs. His brain trying to second guess what he had done wrong this time to get his mum in a lather. She didn't get cross with him often. But when she did let fly, she was generally so emotional, she would often be crying at the same time.

He witnessed the shock and hurt on her face when her entered his bedroom. In her hands was the collection of her knickers, tights and stockings. "And what is this young man? Are these all mine? I thought I was losing knickers in the wash! But what... what have you been doing...? No don't answer that. I don't want to know. Liam I am really disappointed in you. Not just because of what these things are and what they possibly represent to you, but also because you have broken the trust between us. You have stolen these items from me. How do you think this makes me feel? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Mum, I..." At 22, Liam was still very much a young man. He couldn't tell his mum that he used her panties for self-pleasure. He couldn't tell her that he'd been collecting her underwear for some months. He couldn't tell her that sometimes he would take her garments to work, stuffed in his underpants. What could he tell her? "Mum...I...I," he stumbled with incoherence. "I did try to tell you. I am disgusted with myself for doing this, and I think if I admitted to you that I had done it, well that would have caused a scene like this and I didn't want that. Once I had taken a pair of your knickers, there was no turning back? I couldn't return them in case you had noticed they had gone, then figured it out when you found them."

He looked at his mother, sure enough, tears had started to fall from her eyes. She looked dejected and pained. "But why Liam? And if that were true, well there would be only one pair of my knickers here, but this is a collection! And looking at it, one that has been amassed for a while as I have not seen these knickers in ages. Why steal my underwear and stockings?? Is it, is it some sort of fetish? God tell me you are not passing them around with your friends!?"

"God no mum. I would never do that; they are too spec... that is I mean..." He hung his head. There was nothing he could say that would make things better. So, in typical Liam fashion, he said nothing.

"Well young man. I don't know what to say or what to do. If your father were here, I'm sure he would handle this very differently. For now, my bedroom, and particularly my knicker drawer, is completely out of bounds. If I catch you taking any more of my underwear, well then, I will be sending you down to see the doctor, for you to explain it all to him. Would you like that?"

"No mum. Look, sorry," Liam said. "It was not my intention to upset you, or to break our trust. I wasn't thinking with my head at that time. I promise it won't happen again."

"It had better not Liam. What were you doing with them anyway, wearing them?" Or... no you weren't! Tell me you weren't using them to wa... to play with your..."

"MUM!"

Charlotte could not bring herself to say what she meant, so left it as it was. "Now, sort out this mess of a room. Had it been neat and tidy in the first place..., well let's just leave it at that."

With her under-garments in hand, she left him to tidy his room.

As Liam lay beneath his car, he felt his face redden in embarrassment again at the thought of the fracas. He also realised how their relationship had changed from that point, though he had not seen it at the time. His mum must have realised that at 22, he was no-longer her little baby, he was a young man and therefore thinking about the things that young males think of, girls and sex. And it probably reminded her that she missed her husband, as he would normally have dealt with this kind of thing. For Liam's part, he had won back his mother's trust, but that had taken some time.

But here he was at 22, taking no small amount of pleasure from looking up his mother's skirt, however this was still tinged with some guilt. I guess once a pervert, always a pervert eh? Breaking the train of thought, he heaved himself from under the car, in time to hear the 'clip, clip' of heels on the driveway. He knew without looking that the noise would herald the arrival of Izzy. Izzy was their next-door neighbour. At 41, she was the same age as Charlotte and worked in the local hospital as a trauma doctor.

Her husband had been in the oil business and had been based out of the country. He had unfortunately been killed in an accident on one of the off-shore rigs, which had exploded and caught fire. The Company he worked for had been good about things and paid her compensation almost immediately, but that did not replace her husband. So, the rich widow would often call upon Liam for any jobs too large, or even too small, for her to do herself. More often than not, he felt, she just wanted the company for a little while, so he didn't really mind.

"Hello Liam," she cooed at him, sticking her head into the garage. He wondered what job she needed sorting now? "Wow, you look all greased up and ready for action!" She chided.

Liam ignored the innuendo; Izzy was renowned for them and said. "Been working on the car again Izzy, was just about to head in for a shower and freshen up."

"Ohh, do you need a hand, scrubbing your back? Your lovely broad back?" She giggled.

Liam had to laugh too; she was incorrigible. "What can I do for you Izzy, or did you want my mum?" He knew she didn't, she never did.

"Well, I have a little problem with the lights in my room and wondered if you could have a quick look?"

"Er... I would, but as you can see, I am covered in grease, so might make your place dirty?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I have some de-greaser under the sink. Sean was always using it."

"Well ok Izzy, but mum is making dinner, so I can't be too long at it."

"Oooh, it'll be a quickie, don't you worry." Liam blushed at her obvious double entendre and this made her smile all the more.

To hide his blushing, Liam stuck his head through the front door and called to his mother. "Just nipping round to Izzy's. She has asked me to have a look at her electrics, that be ok?"

"No problem darling," Charlotte smiled back at him, "Just as long as that's all she is asking you to look up at!" She winked at him a knowing conspirators wink. "Oh, and tell her to keep an eye on her knicker drawer, just in case some of her panties go missing!" Charlotte laughed at her own joke. But Liam blushed all the more. Strange that she should be thinking the same thing that he had, not five minutes before, both remembering what had happened over two years ago?

"Mum!" Was all that he could say.

Charlotte blew him a kiss as he closed the door and he turned to Izzy. He knew then and there, that his mother had spotted him looking up her skirt earlier. He cursed himself for a idiot.

Izzy stood waiting, her hand on her hip, the other by her side. Liam appraised his next-door neighbour, despite himself. She had on a very short pleated skirt. It was made from a tartan patterned material and with the white blouse she wore, reminded him of a school girls uniform. The blouse was semi-opaque; in that he could clearly see her white bra beneath it, and easily made out the embroidered filigree on the bust cups. The bra gave her a cracking cleavage; his brain tried to calculate her breast size, but gave up as he realised, he had been staring for just a little too long. Her thighs and long legs were toned and tanned. She had been away again, recently and obviously spent a lot of that time in the sun.

As she turned to reveal her lovely tight rounded bum, she said. "So, what are you doing to the car now then Liam?" Liam hung back a little so he could admire the wiggle of Izzy's bum as she walked on ahead.

"Er, working on the clutch and gearbox. I have the engine out and am taking out the gearbox, so that I can check it out for wear."

"You are so cleaver doing it yourself!" She put emphasis on the last few words highlighting the inuendo. "My husband was good with his hands too." She turned to look at him, catching his eyes locked onto her arse, which of course, was fully her intention. Smiling she continued, "But he would always say that there are so many jobs to do on the house, that it is easier to get someone to do them for you. But I resent paying over the odds, when I can get it done for free, by asking the lovely young man from next door." At the mention of this, Liam was pulled from his admiring gaze; he suddenly twigged what she had been saying these last few minutes.

"Ah Izzy, I'm willing to help where I can, you know that, but I am tied up quite a lot."

"Ohh really?" She toyed with him. "And how many girls have you got doing the tying up then?"

He blushed again, making her smile. "I er, I haven't got any girls."

"What! No girls, what is the world coming to, when a handsome young man like you can't get any girlfriends?"

"Oh, I didn't say I couldn't get any," Liam said recovering some of his dignity. "I just said that I haven't got any at the moment. As I said I am very busy with...er... stuff."

"Stuff, yeah, that'll get you every time. We'll have to see about setting that right now, won't we?" Izzy threw the last few words over her shoulder in slightly hushed tones. They entered the house by the kitchen door. Liam, not wanting to get the door handle all greasy, turned and pushed it closed with his knee. As he turned around, he was faced with Izzy's firm rear, as she bent over, as women often do, without bending their legs, as she searched for the de-greaser from under the sink. He was only feet from her and with her in this position, it was impossible to stop the lewd thoughts from flooding his brain and for the rush of blood to impact on other areas.

"Here, this should do the trick. Do you need me to help you off with your tee shirt?" He had seen as far up Izzy's thighs as was possible, without seeing her knickers. The very thought of which, had fired him up still further; the inevitable reaction started to occur in his trousers; he was a 22-year-old, virile, young man after all. Liam was suddenly very grateful that he was not wearing his usual shorts, for they would have given the game away some time ago. As it was, Izzy had spun around catching him staring again. He really must be more careful.

Flustered he replied, "Eh? Er no thanks, it is mostly on my hands and arms, I'll wash those for now and have a shower later. If you could turn on the water so that I don't get the taps dirty, that would be great."

"Sure," she said, standing a little too close to him for comfort. "I'll turn on anything you like!" Izzy smiled at him innocently. As he washed his hands, he could feel her eyes burning into his body.

"So, you were going to tell me about your problem?" He asked nervously, finishing up with cleaning his hands and turning around looking for a towel. Izzy had sat on one of the kitchen high stools and crossed her legs. He couldn't prevent his eyes from travelling the entire length from high-heeled shoes, slender calves, to toned thighs, his thoughts wandered to whether or not she was wearing any panties, because surely, he would have seen them by now.

As if reading his thoughts however, Izzy answered the question by un-coiling her long legs, to slip from the stool and get him a towel; her very small white panties were visible in the manoeuvre, giving Liam even more to think about. He had to turn his back on her whilst drying his hands, to try and get himself back under control. 'You are making an awkward situation worse!' He chastised himself.

"Well, the problem I have is in the bedroom."

"No kidding there." Liam muttered under his breath. Thinking that the absence of her husband Sean, was more the problem than the wiring! "Well, I'll have a look at it for you Izzy, but please bear in mind that I am not a qualified electrician, I only dabble."

"And there's you saying you were too busy." Izzy giggled at her own joke.

Liam had been to Izzy's house a number of times now, either with his mother, or to help fix something or other. Plus, as both this house and his was built by the same builders, the layout was very similar too. He had not however been in Izzy's bedroom; the very thought made him quiver with apprehension and maybe a little fear. So, for now, he concentrated hard not to look up at Izzy as she climbed the stairs in front of him. He knew that he would see more of her than he should and did not want to be standing in her bedroom with a huge erection! Instead to distract himself further, he asked, "So explain what exactly happened?"

"Well I just flipped it and it all went dark. Not what usually happens when I flip it."

"Excuse me?"

"I just flipped the light switch."

"Dark? But it's still day-light? Or did you mean that this happened last night?"

"Yep, last night. But I couldn't call you for help, 'cause I was... well I was ready for bed?" Izzy's eyes were all over Liam's body. He was feeling more and more uncomfortable, as if he were on the wrong side of the glass in one of the exhibits at the local zoo. She was unashamedly disrobing him mentally. So strong was the feeling that he put his hands in front of his crotch to cover his penis. He needed to get this sorted and get out of the cougar enclosure quickly.

"Let me check it out. I must be quick though, as my dinner will be ready soon."

"Well, if you don't get it fixed before dinner, perhaps you could come around afterwards?"

'Not a chance!' His brain screamed at him, whilst he voiced, "I'm pretty sure I know what it is. All I need to know..." he debated how to say this without causing the inevitable innuendo from her, but couldn't think of any other way. "Do you know where your consumer unit is?"